Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 29 August 2012

“Kidnapped” Katie



In the office, Katie always spent her lunchtime furiously typing away on her laptop, much to the annoyance of her co-worker Gary, who was trying to relax and read his book. Whenever he would ask her what she was writing about, she would simply say:

“It’s a secret.”

This annoyed Gary, as well as the fact that every time Katie had to leave the office, she would lock her laptop back to the password screen so that he couldn’t read what she was typing about. That was until one lunchtime, when the receptionist called through to Katie, and told her that she was urgently needed in reception to meet a visitor. She almost jumped out of her chair and walked swiftly out of the office, completely forgetting to lock the screen on her laptop. Gary couldn’t believe his luck as he raced around to her desk and looked at the screen. He was surprised by what he saw, but then quickly checked where this file was stored and copied it and the other files that she had typed onto his USB drive, so that he could examine them at home.

A few days later, at lunchtime, Gary noticed that Katie was doing something else with her laptop, instead of her usual typing.

“This is different, you’re not typing for once.” He said.

“I’m checking my e-mails and browsing the web. Don’t worry, I have permission from the boss.”

“You don’t normally surf at work, so what has changed?”

“Well, my broadband at home has gone down, so I need to use another connection. The boss said that I can use the broadband tonight, but he laid down a condition that I cannot be alone. I know that you want to put in some overtime, so could you please come in with me?”

“Well I could, but I have a better idea. Why don’t you come around to my house? I have a far better connection than the office, and it would be a far more comfortable environment for you to surf in. So, what do you think?”

“That’s very kind of you. When do you want me to turn up at your flat?”

“How about eight o’clock? That gives me plenty of time to get ready.”

“Okay, I’ll see you at eight then.” Said Katie as she continued her browsing.


As she was travelling in the lift, Katie looked at herself in the mirror. Her black-haired, brown-eyed reflection stared back. She examined her plump body, the blue dress with white spots, and the fishnet tights that she wore.

“I hope I look okay.” Katie said to herself as she left the lift “I hate to think what Gary thinks of me dressed like this.”

She walked up to Gary’s door and pressed the bell button. She stood there nervously for a few seconds, then the door opened and she saw Gary standing there, still in his office clothes.

“I would have thought that you would have got changed by now.”

 “I was late getting home tonight, so I haven’t had time to change into anything different. Come in. You look wonderful, by the way”

“Thank you.” Katie said, blushing slightly at the complement.

She entered the apartment and Gary led her to the living room. As well as the standard furniture, television, three piece suite, coffee table, etc., there was an office swivel chair and a desk.

“The desk is for you to put your laptop on. As soon as you’re ready, I’ll enter the wireless password.” he said.

“Thanks.” replied Katie, setting up her laptop. She watched as Gary disappeared into the kitchen to make two cups of coffee. By the time he returned, her laptop was up and running with the wireless password request screen showing. Gary typed in the password and after a few seconds, the connection was made. Katie closed the password window and then winced as she wished she had changed her desktop. For the screen showed a picture of Penelope Pitstop, not  one from Wacky Races, but with her tied to a railway line from The Perils of Penelope Pitstop.

As Katie was starting to alter the screen, she heard Gary say “Don’t worry, she’s a good role model. After all, she got herself out of most of the trouble she found herself in, as opposed to other damsels in distress.”

Katie sighed with relief. “Thank you. I don’t think I would be able to escape like she could, though. I would still be tied up at the end credits, struggling helplessly.”

“Actually, I don’t think I ever saw the Hooded Claw tie any knots, so he might have been useless. You would have stood just as much chance as she did.”

“Why thanks.” Katie replied, blushing again. She then took a sip of coffee and settled down to using her laptop.


At around nine, Katie was working on her e-mails when Gary walked up behind her and said “Boo!”

Katie jumped. “Oh my God! You startled me for a second!”

“You are far too trusting,” replied Gary. “I could have been a dangerous kidnapper, for all you know.”

Katie giggled. “Do you mean like the Hooded Claw?”

“No,” answered Gary “I meant a serious kidnapper, not a joke one. I could have crept up behind you, grabbed your wrists, and then tied your hands together. Then you’d be in trouble, because you wouldn’t be able to use your laptop.”

“Only if my hands were tied behind me.” she replied. “If they were bound together in front of me I would still be able to type.” Katie stretched her arms out, put her wrists together and said, “Go on then, I’ll prove it.”

Gary went around to Katie’s front and gently took her wrists in one of his hands.

“Halyp, haylp,” said Katie, putting on her best Penelope Pitstop impression.

“We have a problem Katie, I don’t have anything to tie you up with.”

“I’ll sort that out, if you’ll let go of me for a moment.” Gary let go and Katie removed the cloth belt from her dress, before giving it to Gary. “Here you are, and make sure you do a good job in binding my wrists. I hate films when they tie up the heroine and the ropes are so loose that they fall off.” Katie then again presented her wrists to Gary.

“Here we go.” Gary took her hands, placed them palm to palm, and started to wrap the belt around her wrists. After it had encircled Katie’s wrists a few times, he looped it between her wrists, cinched it tight and tied a reef knot to secure it. Katie saw that her wrists were now firmly bound together. “Is that okay and not too tight?”

Katie struggled with her tied wrists, first gently and then with some force. “You have effectively bound my wrists, Gary. This belt is not coming off until I’m freed.” She said, turning back to her laptop and typing rather more slowly this time.

Half an hour later, Gary watched Katie as she continued to surf with her wrists still bound. “Are you still fine?” he asked. “Do you have any problems with your wrists?”

“Yes, I’m fine.” she answered. “It’s a little restrictive, but comfortable. I could stay like this all night and be okay.” Katie lifted her hands and wiggled her fingers. “See, no ill effects.”

“I must say that you’re braver than any of the girls in our theatre group, Katie.”

“Why is that?” Questioned Katie.

“Well, in an play that we will be performing soon, we have a part for a woman and it requires that she will be tied up for the entire performance. We have a problem because none of our actresses will volunteer for the part. They have various excuses like, it will be too painful, or too dangerous, or that someone will take advantage of them as soon as they are tied up. So I have had no chance of tying anyone up so that it will be done safely for the play.”

“What a bunch of wimps! So much for people suffering for their art.” Katie said “So you haven’t been able to get any practice for the performances?”

“No I haven’t, unfortunately.”

“If you received the opportunity to practice on someone, would you make full use of it?”

“Yes I would, but there is little hope of this happening.”

Katie pondered for a moment, then said, “Gary, you have been more than kind, helping me tonight and providing me with hospitality while I have been surfing and e-mailing. So I will just say this: I will volunteer to provide you with practice. The only question is: Do you have any materials that can be used to tie me up with?”

“I have some rope in the kitchen that I had purchased for use in the play, but I’ll have to retrieve it from the cupboard. Katie, are you absolutely sure about this? You don’t have to help me.”

“I’m fine with letting you tie me up. However, if you are going to proceed, I would like you to start tying my legs first as I still need to continue using my laptop.”

Gary went out into the kitchen, searched through the cupboard, took out the rope and brought it into the living room. Katie looked at the rope, and noticed that it was a white cotton sash rope, which was the sort used in window frames. Gary cut the rope into the lengths that he needed, and then knelt on the floor at Katie’s feet. Katie noticed that her ankles were pulled together and felt the rope being wrapped around and between her ankles as they were being bound. She concentrated on looking at the screen and continuing with her emails.

“I’ve finished binding your ankles, Katie. Would you like to take a look?”

Katie stopped for a moment and looked down at her legs. Her ankles appeared to be securely tied and it felt like someone was gripping her gently around the ankles. Also, it brought to her the realisation that she was bound hand and foot. “It feels snug, but it is quite comfortable. If the rest of your tying is like this, I will have no problem with being bound.”

“Are sure this is acceptable, Katie?”

“Gary, if you keep questioning me about how I feel, your are going to take until sunrise before you finish. So please continue with your rope work.” As Katie returned to typing her emails, she could feel her legs just below her knees being bound as the ropes steadily gripped her legs.

“Could you move forward on the chair please?”

“Certainly, Gary.” she replied, moving forward so that she only had part of her bottom on the chair. She felt her legs being tied together, just above her knees, and about a minute later, more rope started to encircle her upper thighs, just below her skirt. Again, the rope went around between her legs and the loops were pulled tight and snug.

 “I have to tie your upper arms now , and this will be a little inconvenient for you.”

“Don’t worry, I only have one more email to type, so please carry on.”

She could see the loops being wrapped around her chest as she was typing on her laptop. Not only was rope going above and below her breasts, but sometimes it would crossover from top to bottom and vice versa at the point between her breasts, which created a pattern at her front. Gary had just finished tying the chest rope when Katie closed her browser and shut down her laptop.

“I’ve finished with my laptop, so my hands are available for you to bind.”

Gary came around to her front, untied her wrists, and put the belt into his left pocket. Katie let her wrists fall to her side and waited for Gary’s next move. He went behind her, gently took hold of her wrists, brought her hands around her back and placed them palm to palm. Then the rope was wrapped around her wrists, cinched securely and then knotted off out of reach of her fingers.

Katie gently tugged at her wrists and she knew that she was bound and helpless. She looked up at the clock and saw that the time was ten o’clock. Closing her eyes, she struggled experimentally against her bonds, tugging, twisting, squirming and wriggling. Katie wasn’t actually trying to escape, it was more that she wanted to experience the feeling of the ropes surrounding her body, and It felt as if she was being hugged all over.

She opened her eyes and noticed that Gary was watching her. For a moment she had forgotten he was there and she lowered her head in embarrassment. Gary came over to her, put his right hand under her chin and lifted her head up.

“It’s all right Katie, there’s no need to be embarrassed. You were wonderful as a struggling damsel in distress, and even more impressive than Penelope Pitstop.”

“It wasn’t that good and I must have looked stupid.”

“I disagree, that was a wonderful stationary dance and it was an incredible performance.” commented Gary. ”If those actresses could see you, they would be the ones who would be embarrassed.”

Katie mused over this “Gary, I presume that you have a digital camera and it has the ability to record video?”

“Yes, but are you sure about this? Other people will be looking at these pictures and they might react negatively when they see you tied up.”

“Gary, if you say I look okay, then I look okay, and if anyone doesn’t like these pictures then it’s they are the ones who have the problem.” Katie said defiantly.

She watched as Gary walked over to a cupboard, opened the door and took out his camera, which resembled an SLR camera rather than the basic point and click type. As he returned back to where Katie was sitting, a thought went through her mind.

“If I’m supposed to be a helpless ‘damsel in distress’, shouldn’t I be gagged as well?” she asked.

Gary stopped for a moment, pulled the belt out of his left pocket, walked behind her and said “Open wide.”

Katie closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. She could feel the belt being looped around her head several times, passing between her lips and teeth in the process. Then the belt was tightened and knotted behind her head, distending her cheeks slightly.

“There we are, just as you requested, one bound and gagged damsel in distress.” Gary said.

“Helf ee! Hel fee! So-un helf ee!” cried Katie in mock distress, struggling for emphasis while making further fake cries for help.

“Are you ready?” he asked, holding up his camera.

Katie nodded her consent. As the photographs were being taken, she positioned herself time and time again as Gary requested. Sometimes she pretended to be scared, sometimes the face of a captive who was resigned to her fate and at other times she put on a impish smile. Katie loved all of the attention was being paid to her and she felt like she was the centre of the universe. She realised however that this would be coming to an end.

“I’ve finished taking the photographs.” said Gary. “Now I’m setting the camera for video.” He pressed a few buttons on his camera, lifted it back up, and then said “Ready? Action!”

Katie struggled for all she was worth, fighting against the ropes that bound her tight. While she was doing this, she was also making all sorts of sounds, from cries for help, to begging for her freedom and general “mumphing” noises. In fact she was struggling so hard, she didn’t notice how close her bottom was getting to the edge of the seat...

“MMMPH!”

Katie gave a surprised shout as her bum hit the floor hard. After a second or two, when she realised she hadn’t hurt herself in any way, she continued her struggles on the floor.

About a half minute later, Gary said “I’ve just paused the filming for a moment.”

Katie looked up at Gary from the floor. “Why, if fere emyfink wong?” she slowly mumbled through her gag.

“Nothing’s wrong. I just want to try something new then we can continue filming. Is that okay?” asked Gary.

Katie nodded. Gary walked over to the rope and cut off a new piece. He knelt beside her and said “If you don’t like what I am doing then shake your head.”

Suddenly she found herself suddenly rolled onto her stomach, and felt her legs being bent at the knees. The bend was so much that Katie then felt the pressure on her cheeks from the heels of her shoes. Next, she could feel the rope being looped between her wrist and ankle bindings. I’m going to be a helplessly hogtied heroine, she thought and then instantly winced. That was terrible, it sounds like a b-movie line. Katie could then feel the knots on the hogtie being tied off securely. As soon as Gary finished, she nodded her head to show that she was all right.

Gary stood back up, raised his camera and said “I’m going to take some photographs again.”

Katie nodded in understanding and Gary started clicking away. No posing for these shots, thought Katie. I can only lie here, completely immobilised while he takes his pictures. Gary then knelt down, flipped Katie unceremoniously onto her left side, and then proceeded to take some more photographs. God, if he wanted to rape me, I wouldn’t stand a chance. I am so STUPID! If Gary had wanted to do anything to me, he would have done so already!

He stopped taking photographs and then rolled Katie gently back onto her front. I’m starting to feel like a pendulum now, going from side to side.

“I’m going to film for a few more minutes now.” Gary said. Katie nodded in agreement. “Action!”

Katie “mumphed” furiously through her gag as she struggled as hard as possible against her bonds. This is ridiculous, I’m giving it my all, and all I’m doing is waving my hands and feet about. If I called this ‘struggling furiously’ I would be prosecuted under the Trade Descriptions Act! I’m wrapped up tighter than Stephanie Beacham in ‘The Nightcomers’!

After a few minutes of ‘struggling’ Katie heard Gary say “I’ve finished, so you can relax now.” She rested on the floor as Gary approached, and he knelt down and removed her gag. “I’ll untie you now, as I’ve finished taking the photographs and videos.”

Shouldn’t we see if the pictures are acceptable first? I’d hate to think that we went to all this trouble and the pictures turn out to be useless. Do you have any way of checking them?”

“Yes, we could look at them on the LCD television. The side slot is compatible with my camera memory card, so we could view it on the large screen.” Gary removed the card from the camera, fitted it into the card slot on the television, and then he returned to Katie. “It would be best if you looked at this in comfort.” he said, removing the hogtie rope and lifting her up onto her feet. “I’ll help you to get to the settee.”

After a little shuffling with her feet, Katie was close enough to sit down on the settee. As she squirmed to make herself as comfortable as she could, he activated the television and selected the card input. Katie watched in fascination as the slideshow started. This is almost narcissistic, I’m bound and helpless, I’m looking at a bound and helpless woman and it’s me! It was then that she noticed that her breathing had quickened, her heart was beating faster and she was feeling a “thrilling” sensation all over her body. I’m enjoying this!  God help me, I am enjoying looking at myself bound and gagged!

Katie could not take her eyes off the screen as the first video ran. She winced as watched herself fall off the chair, and then giggled as she saw the expression of shock on her own face. This was followed by the hogtie photos, and Katie could feel her cheeks burn and her heart racing even faster as she looked at herself completely immobilised on the floor.

Then Gary showed the second video. Katie almost felt her eyes pop out of her head when saw herself wiggling and writhing on the floor. In fact, it was only when she could feel her chest burning that she realise that she wasn’t even breathing, and she gasped in a lungful of air. Her eyes were glued to the screen, watching every little movement.

Then the second video came to an end, Katie managed to relax and she leaned back onto the settee. Gary went over to the television to retrieve the card and she looked up at the clock which now showed the time at ten-thirty.

“Gary, how long does your play run for?”

“I think that it’s about two hours long.” replied Gary, as he removed the card

“Does that include the interval?”

“No, the interval is 20 minutes, so the total running time would be nearly two and a half hours.”

Katie then said, “So, if we are to really test this, I have to remain tied up for that length of time and not be released until then.” She saw that Gary was about to say something and spoke rapidly. “Gary, if you are going to say ‘Are you sure?’ I will hop over there and kick you even if I fall on my bottom!”

“All right, I’m just going into the kitchen, getting something to drink and some sweets, and then I’ll put on a movie to pass the time.” Gary walked into the kitchen, and returned with a bottle of Coke, two glasses, one straw and a bag of boiled sweets. He put everything down on the table, sat down next to Katie on her left, filled both glasses up, put a straw in one, and then held it up for Katie to take a sip.

“Thank you, I needed that after being gagged.”

Gary looked at Katie, “Aren’t you worried about your clothes getting creased or damaged from the ropes rubbing against them?” he asked.

“It’s okay, I brought a complete change of clothes with me, just in case I got soaked in a shower on the way here. To be honest, these are cheap clothes, they could be completely ruined and it wouldn’t matter to me, so there’s no need to worry.”

“As you’re comfortable, I’ll find something for us to watch.” Gary checked what was recorded on the digital hard drive, and selected a film. “Do you like this film?” he asked.

 “This is Mamma Mia! I love this film!” I can’t believe he is putting on this movie just for me!

It was about a half-hour into the movie when Katie realised that she was resting on Gary’s right shoulder. A few minutes later, she noticed that Gary was now cradling her with his right arm, and she snuggled into his right side. This is the way to watch Mamma Mia...


Finally the movie was over, and Katie looked up at the clock which showed that the time was half-past twelve. “I think I’m in trouble.”

Gary looked at the clock and gasped. “I have to make sure that you get home safely. I don’t want anything bad to happen to you.”

 “The problem is that there are no buses at this time of night and the trains are very few and far between. Plus, I don’t think that it would be safe to travel by train after midnight.”

“That leaves only one option, Katie. I will telephone a taxi company, then I will escort you to the vehicle and so you will be able to arrive home safely.” Gary suggested.

“But it’s after twelve o’clock, Gary. The prices are extortionate, and as I live some miles away, it would be quite expensive. I haven’t brought anywhere near enough money to pay for that type of journey.” Katie retorted.

“Money is not a problem as I’ll pay the fare, because nothing is more important than making sure that you get home safely.”

“You are not spending that sort of money on me, just so I can return home, and you can’t force me into the taxi, unless you intend to keep me tied up and have me delivered like a parcel.”

“Well that is the only option, unless you can provide me with a working alternative.”

“I can sleep in your apartment tonight. This settee is very comfortable and I could lie down on here. If you’re worried about what I might do while you are asleep, leave me tied up all night and free me in the morning. Even after two and a half hours, I do not feel any discomfort.” Katie lifted her legs onto the settee and lay down on her right side. “I’m already in position to spend the night, so if you leave me like this I’ll be quite okay.”

“But aren’t you concerned about what I might do to you? After all, you are a completely helpless, tied up woman. There’s nothing to stop me taking advantage of you, should I so wish. Doesn’t that worry you at all?”

“When I was hogtied on the floor, I thought about that. The conclusion I came to was that if you wanted to rape me or worse, then you would have already done so. You aren’t any threat to me whatsoever. So if you can provide me with a pillow to rest my head on, I’ll see you in the morning.”

“No.”

“Sorry?”

“No, as in no, you are not sleeping on the settee. If you are sleeping anywhere tonight, you are sleeping on my bed, and I am sleeping on the settee. Either accept my offer of a taxi, or sleep on the bed.” He walked over to the swivel chair and pulled it to the settee, next to Katie.

“What’s that for?” she asked.

“It’s for you to sit on when I wheel you into the bedroom.”

“I’m staying right here.”

“No, you are going to sleep on the bed, even if I have to persuade you.” Katie watched as Gary picked up the cloth belt and the spare piece of rope.

What’s he going to do? I know that I’m too heavy for him to carry, so what has he got in mind? Gary turned Katie so that she was her on her stomach. Well, it seems like I’m going to be hogtied again. Katie felt her legs bending at the knees and her wrists and ankles were tied together. This doesn’t make sense as I’m going to be impossible to move. What is he up to?

“Open wide.”

So I’m going to be gagged as well. But why? Katie closed her eyes and opened her mouth, expecting the cloth belt to be placed between her teeth. Suddenly, she felt something pushed into her mouth, the belt was wrapped quickly around her head, going between her lips and then tied firmly with a knot. Has he stuffed a handkerchief into my mouth? Katie tried to speak to Gary, but she could only make muffled sounds.

Before Katie opened her eyes, she felt a piece of cloth cover them, which was quickly knotted behind her head. He’s put a blindfold on me. Is he trying to scare me into accepting the bed instead of the settee? I’ll show him, and I can stay here all night if necessary.

“Now, are you going to use the bed or not? If you stay here and anything happens to you, then you will not be able to call out for help.”

I knew it! He’s trying to scare me into using the bed. He’s going to fail, no matter what he has planned for me. Katie shook her head defiantly at Gary. Well, unless he plans to torture me, how on earth is he going to succeed? Wait, is he removing my shoes? He can’t do that! He wouldn’t dare! Suddenly Katie exploded in a paroxysm of laughter, muffled by her gag and she squirmed uncontrollably as Gary’s fingernails raked along the exposed soles of her feet. Oh my God, he’s tickling my feet! I can’t take this! Please Stop! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! Gary paused, which left Katie wondering when it would start again. This is why he hogtied me as I can’t move an inch, let alone defend myself! No, NO! NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! Please, please, please, please please stop!

Gary stopped after another thirty seconds. “Now, are you going to use the bed? You know that I am willing to pay for the taxi so that you may return home if you wish. Nod once for the bed, or twice for the taxi.”

He outmanoeuvred me, and I don’t want him to spend all of that money on me so I have no choice but to accept his offer of the bed. Katie nodded slowly, just once. She felt the hogtie rope being removed, and then she was turned around on the settee until she was on her back. Katie was then put into a sitting position on the settee, in preparation for being moved. By placing me like this, he must be getting me ready to sit on the chair. She felt pressure on her arms pulling her up, and she rose to her feet. This is very disorientating, with my eyes covered I have absolutely no sense of my surroundings. Katie felt further pressure trying to turn her to the right, so she shuffled around in a circle until the pressure stopped. I hope the chair is behind me or this could hurt. She slowly lowered herself and then felt the chair as she sat down.

Katie could now feel ropes circling her body and then tightening, which secured her to the back of the chair. Next, rope was wrapped around her ankles, then they were pulled back and she understood that they were now tied to the central stem. He’s making sure that I am firmly bound to the chair and that there is no chance of me escaping or even moving. Well, at least I feel safe as I know that I won’t fall out on the way to the bedroom. Katie could feel herself being wheeled slowly across the floor. After what seemed like forever, she heard a door close behind her.

The ropes that restrained her to the chair were removed and Katie stood up.  I hope that I am in the bedroom. She shuffled backwards a few steps and realised the chair was no longer behind her. Where has the chair gone? What is Gary doing? Then, Katie squealed as there was a sudden push on her shoulders and she fell backwards onto the bed. That was quite a shock, but I supposed I should have behaved better in the living-room. Gary placed her into a sitting position at the edge of the bed and removed her gag.

“Am I in the bedroom now?”

“Yes, and I will sleep on the settee once you are settled for the night.”

“Gary, you do know that there is nothing to stop you sleeping in here as well. It is a double bed, isn’t it?”

“Yes, but as you are tied up, surely you would be less worried if I was sleeping in the living room”

“Gary, I know that you won’t untie me because I’ll immediately go into the living room to sleep or even make my way home, rather than put you to any expense. If I am to spend the night bound, I would prefer it if you slept in the same room, because I would feel safer.”

“But I could do anything to you in your present situation, and you would be powerless to prevent it.”

“Gary, we’ve covered this before. I know that I’m not even pretty, and you’re completely uninterested in me.”

“On the contrary Katie, you are a very attractive woman, so please don’t sell yourself short on your beauty.”

“Oh come on now, tell me the truth. You don’t even want to kiss me, and you’ve had enough chances tonight.” Katie said.

“The truth is that I have wanted to kiss you all evening. The only reason I haven’t is because it would be against your will and that would be wrong.”

“You can’t want to kiss me. I’m securely bound, blindfolded, completely helpless and totally at your mercy. I COULDN’T STOP YOU EVEN IF I WANTED TO!” Katie shouted. I couldn’t stop you even if I wanted to! These words echoed through Katie’s mind during the silence that followed and she waited for his response.

In a soft tone Gary said “If you don’t want me to kiss you, you must say so right now.”

 “Look, you don’t want to kiss me so there’s no point talking-.”

She was halted in mid-sentence as his lips pressed against hers, and for a moment everything just turned into the now. Finally, this kiss stopped and she received more kisses. Don’t stop! Oh God please don’t stop! Then the kisses stopped, leaving Katie with a desire for more,

“Don’t stop. Oh God please don’t stop.” she begged, mirroring her earlier thoughts.

“I really needed to hear you to say that.” Katie parted her mouth slightly and she experienced kiss after pleasurable kiss, each one more passionate than the last. Finally, she felt his tongue softly enter her mouth and she gently caressed it with her own...


After what seemed like an eternity, the kissing stopped. Katie’s blindfold was removed, and she slowly opened her eyes to avoid being blinded. But Gary had already prepared for that as the lighting in the bedroom was dim.

Gary smiled at her. “Katie, we need to have a serious talk about what is about to happen next.”

Katie was suddenly struck by an overwhelming fear of being rejected. “Please don’t call a taxi, please don’t send me home, please let me stay here tonight!” She slid off the bed and down onto her knees. “I’m on my knees begging you, I want to be here with you tonight! I’ll do anything you want, Just please don’t send me home! Please! Please!” Katie started to sob, and her eyes began to fill with tears.

“Don’t worry Katie, I have no intention of sending you home. Of course you can stay.” It was like flicking a light switch, and Katie’s face suddenly lit up as her expression changed. “I was only going to ask you if you wanted to stay because our circumstances had changed, and where tonight will now lead if you decided to stay. But seeing as you have made your feelings clear, there is no longer any need to discuss it.” He gently held her in his arms and lifted her back up into a sitting position on the bed.

Katie felt flushed with embarrassment. I completely lost my composure for a moment. “I’m sorry Gary, I behaved like a fool.”

“It’s understandable as you were worried about being sent home and the situation affected you emotionally, so please don’t feel silly.” he replied, caressing her hair and then leaning forward to give her a reassuring kiss. “You can also consider yourself to be ‘Kidnapped’. I will not let you go until the morning and I am going to take complete advantage of you.”

Katie looked up and smiled at her ‘kidnapper’. “I hope this means that you have some way of turning me into your helpless, nude captive for the night, as making love to me with my clothes on is going to be somewhat impractical.”

Gary looked at Katie. “You do realise that you will have to be untied in order for me to undress you, as it’s going to be impossible to remove your clothes otherwise.”

Katie giggled “You don’t have to untie me to undress me. All you have to do is cut my clothes off, as they’re only cheap and I have brought other items with me. I presume that you do have scissors in the apartment.”

“Yes, but they’re in the kitchen, so I’ll get them in a minute. I can’t let you hop about unattended though, especially as you’re my kidnapped Katie.” He lifted Katie full onto the bed and then rolled her onto her front.

Katie’s ankles were pulled up to her wrists and she was placed in a tight hogtie. After Gary had finished binding her, she started to wrigglw helplessly on the bed and shout “Haylp, halyp someone haylp me!” Katie watched as Gary went to the cupboard by the side of the bed and opened the drawer. Her eyes widened to saucers as he picked up a long leather buckled strap which had a large red rubber ball half way along it, and she knew exactly what its purpose was.

“Haylp. Haylp, haylp, ha-“ Her shouting stopped as the ball was inserted into her mouth and the strap was securely buckled behind her head. Gary then walked out of the room to get the scissors from the kitchen, leaving her immobilised on the bed. Try as she might, Katie could not dislodge the ball from her mouth. I really am his helpless captive now, as I’m hogtied and ball-gagged on his bed. I hope he doesn’t take long to get those scissors, as I really want him to be back in the room with me.

Gary soon returned carrying an unusual pair of scissors, which were the type that medical staff in emergency rooms use to remove clothing from their patients. He went over to Katie, gently rolled her onto her left side, and then removed the gag. “This is the point of no return, in a minute I am putting your gag back in and it will not be removed until after I make love to you. Do you want me to continue?”

“Yes, and could you blindfold me as well, please?”

“Certainly, my helpless captive.” Katie closed her eyes and felt the blindfold being tied around her head. She opened her mouth wide, felt the ball being inserted, and then the strap was firmly buckled into place. After that, Katie felt her clothing being cut off slowly and carefully, piece by piece.

“Katie, do you remember a few days ago at lunchtime when you rushed out of the office to go to reception?” Katie nodded. “And you locked your screen?” She nodded again. “Well, actually, you hadn’t and what you had typed on the screen was clearly visible.” Katie gasped. “I read the story quickly, and then copied it and all of the other files from the same folder to my flash drive. I locked your screen after this so that you would think that you had locked it before you had gone. At I returned home that evening, I read all of your document files. They were all fantasy stories with you as the central character and they always ended up with you being bound and gagged. I found ‘Tied Up At The Office’ to be a particularly interesting tale.” Katie groaned through her gag. “That story also had me in it. We’re alone in the office in the evening and you pester me so much while I’m working that I then bind and gag you with parcel tape. It ends with you offering yourself to me in order to obtain your freedom.” Katie nodded.

“Well, it was quite obvious that you made up the broadband problem story in order for us to be at work tonight, so that you could turn your fantasy into reality and truly be ‘Tied up at the office’. That is why I suggested that you come over here tonight, as I thought that this would be a far friendlier environment for you to spend the evening as a damsel in distress. I knew all along that you wanted to be bound and gagged, but I had to be careful in case I misjudged the situation. I know that I’ve been deceitful and that I had to outmanoeuvre you. I just hope that you can forgive me for my behaviour.”

Katie nodded and she noticed that most of her clothing had been cut away. You only know half of the story, Gary. I spoke to your previous co-worker and she said that she was a bit nervous about sharing the office with you. I asked her why and she said that you liked women who were bound and gagged, so I told her that we could change places if that would make her more comfortable. When I had to run out on that lunchtime, I deliberately left my screen on and I counted on you being curious as to what I was typing on my computer. I knew that you couldn’t resist the bait that I left out for you. Had you searched for document files, you would have found another folder which contained another dozen stories of me being bound and gagged by you. The irony is that my connection is down and I really did need to use the net tonight, and it has finally led to my fantasy turning into reality.

She smiled through her gag as she felt the last piece of clothing being removed. Now I’m wearing nothing but ropes, a gag, a blindfold and a smile. I may be a helpless captive, but this is a web of my own making.

Any ability to concentrate on her thoughts slipped from her as a shockwave shot through her body, due to three sweet little kisses on her right breast...

No comments:

Post a Comment