Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Friday 3 January 2014

Sara: Reversal of detention Part 2 of 3

The helpless lady felt his left arm grip around her waist as he released the embrace with his right arm. Here it comes, the first part of the punishment. I hope that I can stand up to it.

Allen looked at Sara. “Why are you in your present situation?”

The bound woman refused to answer knowing what this would lead to, and she grunted as six hard slaps landed on her bottom, causing her to grunt from the discomfort. Oh my, that felt bad and good at the same time, but the next six will cause me more pain. The question was asked a second time, but she still refused to answer and she was unable to prevent herself from making little cries as the half-dozen stinging blows impacted on her posterior. I think that the I’m going to have to answer after the next spanking. The cuffed captive refused to answer for the third time, and she squirmed against her grip of her captor’s left arm as she attempted to escape from the very painful strikes that she was experiencing.

“Please no more, I’ll answer. I’m bound and helpless because I am a very naughty teacher who has been extremely misbehaved.”

“What should happen to naughty teachers?”

Again Sara refused to answer, but the six stinging spanks that her cheeks felt persuaded her otherwise. “They should be thoroughly punished.” It was at this point that she noticed the arousal in the intimate area of her body. That must have started when you spanked me earlier to confess about my fantasies.

“How should such people be punished?” Allan asked.

Sara blushed at this point, and her embarrassment prevented her from answering, so she cried out as six harsh blows landed on her derriere. “Okay, they should be bound, gagged, stripped and spanked.”

“Before all of that though, I think that the bad teacher should be made to kiss her student.”

“I can’t kiss my students.” Sara said as she looked down. “That is a serious breach of- Ow! OWOW! All right, I’ll kiss you.” The right arm of her captor held her around the waist as she lifted her head up so that she would be able to kiss him. The captive closed her eyes, pushed her face forwards and her lips brushed against his in a first intimate meeting of their bodies. A thrilling sensation ran through Sara’s body as she kissed the young man who had taken her prisoner, and the lady hoped that it would be the first of many such experiences that evening.

Oh wow, this is very naughty, making me kiss you rather than you controlling me and kissing me. As the kissing continued, the woman noticed that Allan was just as passionate in response, and soon she felt the pressure of his tongue against her teeth. It’s going to become even more intimate with you then. After she parted her mouth, the lady felt the exploration of her mouth and there were sweet little caresses of her tongue before it intertwined with his, locking their mouths together in an embrace.

After a few minutes, Allan pulled back. “I’m going to make it a little more interesting for you.” He reached into his right jacket pocket, pulled out a strip of thick black cloth, and the teacher responded by opening her mouth wide. “No, Sara, it’s not to gag you with, but you will have to close your eyes.”

You’re going to blindfold me with it, that’ll make me even more helpless and you will still be able to kiss me. Sara closed her eyes and the pressure of the cloth was felt across her face as the ends her taken along the sides of her face and knotted off at the back of her head. Even if I was left alone, I would have no chance of escape as I would be unable to see where I was going. A moment later, the captive shivered with excitement as she received her first kiss while blindfolded and it wasn’t long before their closeness was as passionate as before, with the cuffed teacher losing all track of time.

“I think that it’s time for your punishment to be taken up a step.” The kissing stopped and Sara could feel the untying of the long scarf that hung around her neck before it was pulled away from her.

I presume that I am going to be gagged now. The teacher opened her mouth wide in preparation for her captor’s action, and the scarf was taken around her head twice, with the material going between her teeth. The ends were taken around to the back of her head and pulled so that her lips were distended to a small degree before the gag was knotted into place. That does feel a little odd, but it does add to my general helplessness.

“I’ve got a few things to get, so don’t go anywhere.”

Sara giggled at her captor’s comment. Don’t go anywhere? I’m bound, blindfolded and gagged and I couldn’t go anywhere even if I wanted to. At the moment you could put me in a dictionary with the quote “Woman in Bondage”. She twisted and tugged at the cuffs that restrained her, but his was more to tell herself that she was a genuine captive instead of making any attempt to escape.

As she waited in her captivity and darkness, the teacher heard movement in front of her, but she had no idea what was happening even though her reflexes caused her try and look at the locations of the sound. You must be up to something, but it is annoying to not know what it is.

After several minutes had passed, she was embraced from behind by her captor and there was a whisper in her ear “It’s time for the badly behaved teacher to be stripped of her clothes and be exposed to the world.” This elicited a shiver from the captive who was anticipating and fearing this process in equal measure, but she had not foreseen what her captor had planned for her.

“I am going to remove your blindfold so that you can see.”

Why would you want to do that? I would have thought having me stripped while blindfolded would be much more preferable. She could feel the untying of the knot as the cloth strip was removed and she prepared to open her eyes.

As she did so, she trembled as she saw the face of a gagged woman staring back at her on the computer screen that had replaced the old writing board. As she took in the rest of the person, she realised that she was looking at her own moving image. What the-, I’m up there on the board! How have you managed to-, there’s a video camera on top of a tripod to the right of the screen, with a cable connecting them together. There is a red light on the camera, which means that you are recording my bondage and punishment!

“Nof, pleafe nof!” Sara said as she shook her head in an attempt to plead to her captor. It’s not enough that I am going to be embarrassed when you strip me naked, but you are going to humiliate me by filming the entire process as well.

“There is no escape from this, Sara. You have no choice but to watch as I undress you and bind your body with rope.”

As the captive looked up at the screen, she saw that his hands had moved to the top of her blouse and the watched as the button was pressed through the hole as so that a little more skin was exposed. This continued down her blouse and she was unable to take her eyes away from the image before her, with there being an additional thrill as each button was released. After a few more minutes, the teacher’s blouse was undone, and she writhed a little as the feeling of arousal grew between her legs.

Allan took hold of the sides of the blouse and pulled the garment back until it slid down her arms and rested on her handcuffed wrists, which left her black bra as the only item left that was protecting her modesty. In a minute, I’m going to end up topless, with no means of covering my breasts.

“Time for the grand uncovering.” The student said as he placed his fingers on either side of the front clasp which held her bra in place. The vertical hook was lifted up and detached, the cups were pulled back to reveal the breasts and erect nipples of the captive, and the bra was pulled back so that it was placed with the blouse. He cupped the mounds of her breasts in his hands, and the helpless teacher moaned as she experienced for the first time the touch of a man on an intimate area of her body while she was bound and gagged.

I didn’t know that it could feel so good, oh, that’s very nice. Her nipples ware held between the thumb and forefingers of her captor, and they were twisted and pulled a little, which added more fuel to the flame of her desire. Don’t stop, keep going.

“Your stories say that you’re not fond of this, so I should add this as a punishment and a warning.”

A loud squeal escaped from the captive’s gagged mouth as each nipple was pinched in an almost vice like grip and her attempts to struggle free only added to the pain as she shook her head. Please, no more, that’s far worse than being given a hard spanking. There was a release of the pressure and Sara sighed with relief as the pain stopped.

“See, I can control you easier with this than spanking you. However, I need to bind your upper body.” The bound teacher was turned to the left, and she looked at the image to see her right side as Allan reached for a large bag and took out several coils of blue rope. One of the lengths was picked up and Sara gasped as her elbows were brought together so that her forearms were almost parallel before several loops were wound around her arms just below the elbow. After six loops were placed and put so that there was no gap between them, the remainder was wrapped between her arms which had the effect of tightening the original loops, and a secure square knot was added which would prevent the rope from coming loose.

If I remember correctly from my stories, the act of winding the rope between my arms is called cinching, and it even seem to have brought my elbows closer together. There was the sound of metal against metal, and a moment later the cuff that encircled her right hand had opened, which was followed by her left wrist a moment later, and the clothing was removed from her arms and placed in a blue cloth bag.

Another length of blue cord was picked up and six loops were taken around her wrists before it was cinched by another four turns, with a knot secured at the top of the ropes so as to be out of reach of any prying fingers. Even though it’s rope and not metal, I don’t think that I have any chance of escape in these bonds. A large coil of rope was taken and this was wound around her upper chest and arms, with equal loops going above and below her breasts, and the cord was pulled tight so that her upper arms were forced against her back. After this was tied off, the captive was turned to face the screen, and he stood behind her as he wrapped a small length of cord between her breasts around the upper and lower chest ropes, which had the effect of pressing the cords against her breasts.

It’s almost like having a bra made of rope, and every little movement that I make gives a little caress against me which feels so good. She was turned to her left again, and another long piece of cord was taken around her lower arms and waist, with several cinch loops wound between her body and arms, locking them together. Wow, I am, really in bondage now.

Allan walked around to her front. “Do you like it? I think that your nipples say that you do.”

Sara nodded and moaned from the increase in lust that she felt between her legs. I can’t believe that I actually fought against you earlier, when you placed the handcuffs around my wrists and spanked me. It feels great to be in this situation. She was surprised when he embraced her, pulled her against him and pressed his lips against hers in an intense kiss. That kiss feels even more passionate than the previous ones, even though our mouths can’t be as intimate as before. A kiss landed just below her lips and each new one was lower and lower, travelling down her neck and chest until they were just above her breasts.

The topless captive shivered as a line of sweet little kisses were placed along the mound of her right breasts, and she discovered that she was unable to suppress a moan as this was repeated on her left breast. More, please more. His tongue traced around the areola of each breast in turn and this was followed by a circle of kisses that teased the woman who was unable to hasten the proceedings by touching herself. It felt like an electric shock when the tip of his tongue made soft presses against the tips of her electric nipples, and she wondered if she was going to achieve her release by these caresses alone.

Moments later, she moaned as he took each nipple in turn into his mouth, and there were playful sucking and biting which served to increase the erotic feelings within her body. After a few minutes of this had happened, Allan pulled back, and Sara made complaining noises at the withdrawal of such pleasurable actions as she was turned to face the screen again. That was marvellous, and you just stopped when it was great.

“There’s more to come yet, and I can’t low you to become too excited at this stage of the fantasy. I’m going to be fast in doing this part of your undressing, so that I can provide you with more entertainment.”

She looked at the screen as he stood behind her and gripped the top of her black skirt, and with a steady motion it was pulled down to her ankles, leaving her in just her panties, boots, stockings and garter belt. In a moment, I’m going to be essentially naked when I’m robbed of my panties. The hands of her captor had taken hold of her panties and a smooth and fluid motion, the garment that covered the last of her modesty was at her feet as a sensation shot through her body at the exposing of her Mound of Venus. What’s happening to me? Has bondage turned me into some kind exhibitionist? I know I am wearing a few items, but in every way that counts, I’m bound, gagged and nude.

Her breasts were again cupped by the student who was in complete control of her, but his right hand traced a path down to her Mound and drew little figure of eights over the surface. The actions and her ‘unveiling’ were so strong that she felt as if she was going to explode with pleasure on the spot and she cried out with the delight of her teasing.

“It’s not going to happen that quickly.” Allan said as he took his hands away from her body. “We have a little way to go yet, before I will allow my bad teacher to enjoy her fulfilment.”

Please can’t you just let me climax! It would make this evening the most wonderful that I have ever experienced. Another long piece of rope was uncoiled, and one end was tied to the rope that was looped between her breast. Office Duty! You’re going to tie me up in the same way that is described in the story. This is getting better as time goes on.

“Face your desk and bend over it.”

Yes, this is just like in the story. Thank you for fulfilling my biggest fantasy. The ‘nude’ captive shuffled around in a half-circle, moved up to her desk which was hip high, and pressed her exposed chest against the wood. There should be a hook attached to the other side of the desk, under the top. I’m guessing that is where you will tie this rope. Sure enough, the cord became tight as it was looped around the hook and tied off, and the captive found that she could only lift her chest by a few inches. Even this will be impossible after the next part of bondage is added.

The cuffs that restrained the teacher’s ankles together were unlocked, and she offered no resistance as her skirt and panties were removed from around her feet before the end of a length of cord was tied to her left ankle, with another piece bound in the same way to her right leg. Here we go, I just hope that I’m flexible enough for this. There was a pull of her left leg from the rope, and her foot left the floor of the classroom as the other end of the cord was looped around the left desk leg before it was knotted off, leaving her foot in the air. The rope that was bound to her right ankle was taken around the right desk leg and pulled so that she was no longer standing, and she was lying on the desk with her legs wide apart.

This is such an exposed position, and I am unable to put me feet on the floor in order to steady myself. As she looked to her left, she saw that the student had disconnected the camera from the screen and tripod and it was aimed at her as he walked around the desk.

“This is Sara, a naughty woman who has been punished with nudity and bondage.” Allan walked behind the woman. “However.” He said as he gave the petals of her flower a stroke, which elicited a loud moan from the ‘nude’ teacher. “As you can see, this little fox is literally dripping with lust.”

Please stop with the teasing and slam yourself into me. I’ve never been more ready to be taken in my life. Sara wiggled her hips in order to signal to her captor that she was available.


“Not so fast, my lusty wench.” The student said as he took the tripod to the right of his captive, and reattached the camera so that it took in the woman in bondage before walking over to her left side. “The next part of your punishment will continue in a moment...”

No comments:

Post a Comment