Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 26 February 2013

New Story: Sara’s Seaside Struggle Part Two


 She was about to expel the air and breathe in the water when she felt pressure against the cords that bound her hair and gag, and then her head flopped fully into the water. A moment later, she was lifted up by her bonds and she screamed out with the pain, but she breathed in air. Incredibly, she was carried to safety and then placed face down at the top of the beach. Someone has saved me, but who? She was turned over onto her right side and then she recognised the man in jeans and a white shirt who arrived at the cove just in time and saved her life!

OMG! It’s the actor Ian Autumnhouse! What’s he doing here! This suddenly didn’t matter as the exertions of her torment, the terror of imminent death and the shock of being rescued combined to cause her to faint...

As Sara came to, the first thing that she noticed was that the scarf was no longer around her face and her mouth was free of the bikini. The second was that even though she was still securely bound, the ropes had been adjusted so that they no longer hurt, and the cords around her breasts, against her intimacy and the one that bound her ankles together had been removed.

“So, I see that you’re awake. I thought that I had been too late for a few minutes.” Ian said. “Then I noticed that your breathing was regular and decided that it would be best for you to get some sleep.”

Sara looked up at the starlight night with the moon climbing high into the sky, and then looked back at the man lying next to her. “It must be nearly midnight by now. Have I been lying here for this long?”

“Yes, and you must have been exhausted to sleep until now.”

“I do have one basic question, though. Why am I still tied up?” Sara said, worried about the fact that she was still helpless and completely naked.

“Well, I haven’t any information about who you are. For example, you could be a smuggler or drug dealer who has been betrayed, or a rival criminal to be disposed of. After all, this isn’t the safest part of the world, and until I can find out who you are, I’m not going to take any chances.”

“Couldn’t you call the police, so that they can arrive and make checks to verify who I am?”

“That will have to happen in the morning, as this is a dead zone for cell-phones and I am not going back on my trail in the dark. The dead zone is the reason we come here, as we can get away from everything, including annoying telephone calls.”

“We?”

“Some actors and other performers. There is a hidden trail that leads to the local town, and that is how we get here. By the way, how did you get here?”

“It’s a long story, but could you do something for me? I have been through a major ordeal today, and I really need you to hold me.”

“Certainly.” Ian moved himself close to Sara, placed his arms around her and embraced her warmly.

“That feels so good after what has happened.” Sara snuggled against Ian’s body, enjoying the warmth that it provided for her. She then told him the tale of how she arrived at the beach, not leaving out any details.

“To call it an ordeal is an understatement.” Ian said as her held her closer. “It sounds almost as if you were the victim of your own horror story. If this had happened yesterday, I would have been too late as high tide would have been earlier.”

Sara pressed herself against Ian’s body, feeling refreshed after her sleep. Suddenly, she noticed that her body was more than refreshed as she experienced the stirrings of lust inside her mound, and she started to writhe in Ian’s arms.

“What is it, Sara? You seem to be distracted by something.”

Sara blushed as the desire grew inside her, and her heart raced. “You’re a very handsome actor, and I have had a crush on you for some time. Plus, you have saved my life and right now, I er-“

“Are you actually telling me that you are becoming aroused?” Ian asked.

Sara felt as if she couldn’t possibly blush any more as her face was so red. “Yes.” She answered quietly. “The worst of it is that I’m helplessly tied up, so I can’t do anything to relieve my frustration. I will just have to wait until tomorrow when you can contact the authorities and confirm my identity.”

Ian gently ran the fingers of his right hand through Sara’s hair. “Seeing as I am part of the problem, I do have an idea where I can be part of the solution.”

An even greater thrill ran through Sara’s body as she listened to his words. Are you offering what I think you are? You’re a star, and I’m just me. She closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly in hopeful anticipation of his next move. It came a few seconds later as she felt the gentle but electrifying touch of his lips against hers which was followed by another kiss, and another.

After a little while, Sara was rolled over onto her back and Ian lay on top of her, and although each leg still had the ankles and thighs bound together, they could still part for comfort. Gentle kisses landed on Sara’s neck as Ian’s fingertips softly caressed her breasts and she shouted “Oh, Yes!” as he playfully bit her neck. Next he planted a deep kiss on her lips and she parted her teeth to permit him access. A moment later, her tongue was caressed by his and then they intertwined and stayed like this while her body was stroked by him. This is wonderful! You are making love to me, on the beach of all places!

Then he pulled back, kissed her neck and she screamed out again. “Sorry about that. I get a little noisy in-in this situation.” Sara said in an apologetic tone.

“There’s no need to worry about that. I do have a solution.” Ian said as her reached over and took two pieces of cloth out of his bag. “Open wide.” He said as he rolled up one of the cloths.

I can’t believe that I’m going to let you use that and gag me! Sara closed her eyes as she parted her teeth and the cloth was inserted into her mouth. The second cloth was wrapped around her lower face and tied together at the back of her neck, holding the stuffed cloth in place. The kissing and biting of her neck and the caressing of her breasts continued with Sara’s cries were severely muted by the gag.

Then the kisses slowly moved down to between her breasts as his right hand softly traced a path which ended at her mound and she shouted into her gag as shockwaves went through her body from the first soft strokes. Her hips and thighs twitched as the caresses became stronger.

Sweet kisses were planted all around her breasts and in a little ring around her nipples as she writhed from her experience. This is soooo goood. It was then that her body arched as his fingers moved through the petals of her flower, taking her ever closer to her release from frustration. Sara’s nipples were kissed and sucked as Ian’s hand caressed the ‘stem’ of her flower, and she shouted again as her body trembled on the edge of ecstasy. I’m so close, just a little more!

Then Ian stopped and pulled back!

“MMMGMMM!” Sara screamed, and struggled wildly against her bonds. No! You can’t do this to me! You can’t leave me on the edge like this! It’s pure torture!

“If there’s any lady who wants to be taken, please say ‘me’.” The captive screamed and tried to speak, but it only came out as “mphs.” Ian then looked at Sara “I will take you if you are willing to be my helpless captive for the rest of the week.”

The helpless woman looked at him in surprise. Do you mean that you want me to be tied up for the week?! If I don’t agree to your wishes, I’m going to have to spend the rest of the night on the edge, and this will be pure torture! I have no choice, I have to surrender. Blushing, Sara nodded her head in agreement to Ian’s demand.

She then gasped in shock as he positioned himself, and her cup felt the jolt of his sword sheathing into her. Her gasps turned to soft moans as Ian slowly and gently started to slide in and out of her, increasing her level of desire and arousal again. I hope that you don’t tease me again, I feel as if I’m going to explode.

The thrusts became faster and stronger, and Sara found her hips thrusting in unison with Ian, as she sought to maximise each movement of their bodies. I’m close again, so close! It seemed as if her body was on a knife edge and soon she would fall into joy. Ian increased his actions, Sara screamed and she went rigid before her body convulsed from the experience of pure bliss that engulfed her being. She was faintly aware of Ian continuing to thrust into her, which prolonged her joy until he finally exploded into her…

Her reverie continued for some time with Ian holding her tight, kissing her neck and whispering sweet nothings into her ear. I have never known an experience like that. Was it Ian, the ropes or both together? It wasn’t long until she fell asleep in his arms...

When Sara woke in the early dawn, she discovered that Ian had gone and that she was still on the beach, bound, gagged and naked. You haven’t abandoned me and left me all alone on the beach, have you? Get a grip, girl, he’s probably gone to contact the authorities and to check out who I am. Just rest here and wait until he comes back. The worst part is that I’m already thinking about being made love to like this again.

A while later, she heard a sound from the bushes as Ian emerged, carrying a bag. “I’ve brought you something to eat and drink and I contacted the authorities, so I know that you are a tourist from the resort hotel.” He carefully put Sara into a kneeling position, and removed the cloth covering her lower face before taking out the rolled up material from inside her mouth. Then he held up a bottle of water, opened the top and put a straw in it so that Sara would be able to easily sip the liquid. “It would be best if you just took it in slow sips.”

After she had taken her fill, the captive asked “Have they already been arrested?”

“Not yet, the police know that the local people speak up for each other and provide alibis for one another, so I suggested that maybe if they set up recording and video devices at the beach bar that the ladies frequent, there could be a chance of getting them to confess.”

“How will they do that? It’s not as if they’ll admit to it, unless you terrify it out of them.” Sara questioned.

“Well, terrify them is just the idea that I had in mind.” Ian took some sandwiches out of the bag and told Sara of his plan to obtain the confession. “Hopefully they will give us all of the evidence that we need. You will need to keep calm, however as you will have the hardest task.”

“I’ll help, as these monsters have already murdered five women and unless they are stopped, more will follow.” As breakfast progressed, they talked more about the plan...


Ian ended the call on his cell-phone. “That’s it, everything has been set up and working and they have the criminals on audio and video.” Ian and Sara were just over the rise away from the resort, and Sara’s legs were bound together with the rope that only allowed her ankles to be two feet apart. Ian was pouring white talcum powder all over her, and after a few minutes, her body and hair were completely white. “I know that it’s a little uncomfortable, but this is all part of the show.”

“The worst thing is that I have to walk in with my bikini in my mouth again.” Sara commented. “At least this time the white cloth won’t be tied. Let’s get this over with.” The woman opened her mouth as wide as she could, the red bikini was inserted and the cloth was placed over her lower face.

“Your audience awaits, Sara.” Ian said chuckling as Sara walked along the path back to the resort. She was still bound with the ropes around her wrists and elbows, and the ropes around her breasts and over her flower had been retied. I have to work to remain concentrated, as Ian tying this to me has turned my arousal volume up to eleven.

A few minutes later, Sara had reached the end of the trail and she could just make out the resort through the trees. I think that it’s time to make my entrance, and scare these thugs into loosening their tongues. As she slowly stepped into view, the five ladies didn’t see her, but then one looked and screamed and she was quickly followed by the others. As she took step by slow step forward, Sara slowly pushed the bikini out of the mouth with her tongue.

“It can’t be you, you’re dead!” One of the women said. “We left you to drown!”

Sara spoke with pauses between her words and with a monotone voice. “Yes, I am dead. The water filled my lungs and extinguished my life. I have returned to tell you of your eventual fate. The five other women that you have sent to their deaths wait for you. Your eternal punishment is to suffer their fate at their hands.”

The women panicked and all except Melania fell on their knees and begged for mercy. “It was Melania’s idea, she said that you were stealing our men, and that we should get rid of you. We’re sorry that we killed six of you!” Melania was trembling even more at this point.

“So you are the ultimate evil behind all of this.” Sara said as she turned to Melania. “You are the one that will suffer most of all.” At this, Melania broke completely and ran in terror in the opposite direction of Sara, straight into the water and ignoring the warning signs that were up. She continued until she was waist deep in the water, then she turned to face the shore. There was another look of terror and she suddenly disappeared under the water, never to be seen again...

The police then turned up in force to arrest the other women, who realised that their only option was to confess everything. Ian entered from the trees and walked over to Sara. “I think that we need to wash the powder off you now. There’s a little shower hut near the trees, and we can use this to clean you up. He pulled gently on the rope around Sara’s neck and led her to the shower.

As the shower was turned on and Ian washed the powder from her hair, Sara became very aroused from the touch of his hands on her, and she started to cry out. “Open wide.” Ian said, and the woman parted her teeth to allow the rolled up cloth to be placed inside and then it was held in place by the other cloth which was tied at the back of the neck.

I hope that we can get back to the cove as quickly as possible. You are turning my belly to fire with your caresses. She cried through her gag as his hands slid over her body, removing any trace of the powder. Hurry, take me back to the beach!

“It is time for us to go, my helpless lady.” Ian left the hut and tugged on the rope so that Sara would follow him. They walked back into the words and followed the trail back to the cove. Last time I was taken along here, I was a prisoner off hate. This time I am a captive of love. She grew more aroused at every step and her moaning became almost constant due to her fire of desire.

Soon, the trees cleared and they made their way onto the beach. A minute later they were at the spot where she lay last night, and it seemed that her legs couldn’t carry her any more as she slumped to the sand. Ian removed the ankle rope and replaced it with a frogtie around each leg, before removing the ropes around Sara’s intimate regions.

Sara rolled onto her back and thrust her hips into the air, begging for release. Please Ian, I need you more than I’ve never needed anyone in my life. I’m yours to do with as you please. He lay down on top on her and she felt the incredible joy of being filled by his sword. Yes, oh YES!

As he thrust into her, taking her ever closer to her peak he said “Maybe I should keep you as my helpless captive from now on, Sara. Would you like that?”

OMG, YES. Please keep me helpless and yours, I am bound to you forever! Sara screamed loud through her gag as her flower exploded and waves of pleasure washed over her essence...

No comments:

Post a Comment