Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Saturday 22 August 2015

Cecilia Medina - The Mishandled Mistress Part 34

How long have I been out like this? When Cecyme raised her head as high as she could given her present level of restraint, she noticed that the temperature was lower and the sun was almost touching the horizon. You must have let me wake up naturally so that I could get some rest, as that was a most intense experience. However, it won’t be long before the sun sets and when darkness falls you will have to bring an end to displaying your talents, but my previous experiences have shown me that you will finish before twilight ends.

“It is good to see that you are finally awake, my prisoner.” As the helpless woman turned her heard to the right, she saw Collette standing there with a smile on her face which suggested that things were about to become very uncomfortable. “If you remained asleep for much longer, I would have had to call off the final part of the demonstration, but seeing as you are ready there is more than enough time to show you just how good I was at applying what I have learnt from my teacher. It is best to work from behind you so that you will have less chance of preparing yourself for my tormenting.”

Just like before, I will be unable to stop you from doing anything you want to me and all I know is that you are going to make me suffer with you just using your hands.

“You look so cute there, squirming in your bonds as if you had a slim hope of escape, even though I am too good at binding for that to ever happen. No matter how much you struggle, those ropes will hold you in place until I decide to release you.” Collette said as she went around to the back of the captive who was writhing in the cords, which was just a futile effort on her part and it was more of a response concerning what was going to happen to her. “Struggle all you want if it makes you feel any better, but it will make no difference to your cries of pain when I get started on you.”

Just how severe is this torture going to be?

“I don’t want to waste any more time on explanations, so I had better begin with the last round of your entertainment. It will not be long before you will be begging me to stop, but there will come a time when I will stop and you will plead with me to continue.”

Plead with you to continue, how can that even be possible? Ouch! It was while Cecyme was distracted by that comment, that there was a sudden pain in each of her lower arms and she couldn’t prevent herself from letting out a mild squeal as the nails of her captor dug into her flesh. A moment later, the bound woman cried out a little louder as her arms were pinched for a second time and even though it seemed that the pressure was the same, the pain was stronger than the first one.

“My instructor taught me that the location of where I apply the tips of my fingers is far more important than the pressure that I use and the second one was close to a special nerve area which can amplify the sensation at that point. Next, you will notice how quickly I can remove the pain that you are feeling in your arms.”

That explains how you can vary the pain, but I doubt that you can make if go away just as simply as you made me experience it. Oh, that feels good. Within moments, the pain seemed to disappear from her arms as a strong pressure was moved over the areas on each arm. I didn’t think that something like this was possible.

“The hard and quick massage at the right point can replace the pain with a soothing relief. Well, to be more precise, it can reverse the feeling, which means that the more intense the pain becomes, the stronger the pleasure will be, should I choose to apply the massage.” There was another cry from the captive when Collette’s nails dug into certain points on the upper arms of the prisoner and for a moment it felt to the slave as if these areas were on fire.

Please stop, please, please stop!

“That was just a little sample of what you are going to experience in just a few minutes, my sweet slave, so you had better prepare yourself as best you can as I will be building up to applying myself to far more sensitive areas before long.” The Dominatrix said as she rubbed the areas that had just been pinched by her and she moved her fingers down to the back of the helpless woman who yelped again and again as various locations felt the pressure of her captor’s fingernails. “It is nice to see you writhing under my touch while you cry out, as it shows that I am being very successful. I wouldn’t call it an appreciation of my work, as you won’t enjoy it until after I’ve finished, but it is good to know that my skills are so effective.” There was a sigh from the captive as various areas of her back were massaged so that the pain disappeared, but this was only a brief respite as Collette dug her nails into other areas of the helpless woman’s back.

You really aren’t allowing me any rest with this torment of yours, but if you wanted me to suffer, why don’t you just keep pinching me so that the pain gets much worse. Instead, the pain does increase each time with the new locations and the soothing effect gets stronger as well. No! Soon, the pinches had reached the small of Cecyme’s back, but instead of the to torment moving further down, the nails of her captor pressed deep into the soft flesh of her thigh which made the actions against her back and arms appear mild by comparison. I’m really being tortured now and I cannot move my legs away because you bound my ankles to my elbows. When the afflicted areas were caressed by the Dominatrix, the sigh from the prisoner showed how much relief was being provided and at first she didn’t notice the additional effect that the torment was having on her.

It was at the moment of the first squeezes of the most sensitive parts of her thighs between her legs that Cecyme first felt the embers of her eroticism heat up between her legs and as the cycle of pain and relief continued she became surprised by the reaction of her own body. This can’t be happening! You are somehow using this torture to make me aroused, even though I am suffering. I doubt that you can make it overshadow the pain that you are inflicting on me, though. While the helpless lady was distracted by the centre of her desire, she failed to notice that there were no more pinches of her thighs so the sudden digging of nails into the cheeks of her bottom came as a complete surprise. Her screams were even louder as the pain radiated all over her posterior, but apart from twisting in her ropes, there was nothing that the tormented lady could do in response to the latest torment.

“It is at this point when I really start to enjoy entertaining, or should I say torturing my helpless victim.” Collette said as she smoothed the areas of the bottom that had had been dug into and her prisoner moaned as the embers beneath her Mound of Venus grew into a small flame.

That hurt more than when you were torturing my thighs. Please put an end to this, please. Although the captive pleaded with a muffled voice to her Dominatrix to stop, she knew that her tormentor would not listen and she knew that all she was doing was deceiving herself. Where are you going to use your hands on me next? Surely you can’t be planning on torturing me at the top of my legs, that would be horrible! As the prisoner hung there, she cried out at every pinch of her defenceless derriere but when the massages were performed at the same locations, she was only begging for her torment to end only about half the time as the rest was filled with moans of erotic pleasure. Although Cecyme thought that the most sensitive areas of her backside had already been made to suffer, she discovered that this was not the case when her cheeks was parted so that Collette could gain access to the skin that would react the most to this form of torture. This is just too much, I just can’t take any more punishment.

“Your cries are like sweet music to me at the moment, my delicious slave and this is why I like my torture victims to be forced to wear ring gags. If their mouths are filled with a bit or ball gag, not only can this soften their cries, but the gag can be bit down upon to provide a psychological relief. On the other hand, a ring gag is solid so that there is no give and the cries of the suffering lady are not muffled at all.” As the Dominatrix pinched the captive in this sensitive location time after time before providing a soothing relief, the helpless woman realised to her shock that a part of her wanted the torment to continue so that she could experience the caress afterward.

You’re trying to work on my mind so that I will beg you to keep going in the end, but it isn’t going to work on me.

“I think that it is time to move my fingers around to the front of your body now, so that you can ‘appreciate’ my skills in a whole new area.”

No, don’t do it as I know that there are only two more areas that you can concentrate on now and this will make your previous tortures appear to be mild be comparison. There was a constant stream of begging and pleading sounds from the suffering slave as she felt the fingernails of the maid move around to the sides of her body before they travelled up until so that they were at the same height as the captive’s breasts. You are doing this just to prolong the torture, by playing with my mind. In this way, you can make me suffer even more without doing anything to me as my imagination is making me fully aware of how I am going to be made to suffer. The worst part of this is that my arousal is getting stronger with every action of yours and it might not be much longer before I end up in ecstasy. As the tips of the captor’s nails approached the mounds of the prisoner’s breasts, it almost seemed to her as if the images in her mind were already inflicting pain on her and when the nails ‘bit’ into her bosom, she was shrieking before she even felt the effects. NO!

“It is always fun when I can cause the woman under my control to torture herself by using her mind against her, so that she can scream out before I make her suffer.” Collette released her excruciating grip on the breasts of the helpless woman and the following soothing caused the prisoner to writhe in her bonds as the small flame of her lust become a fierce fire which could only be quenched by a climax. “You do seem to be enjoying this very much, seeing as you are responding in an erotic manner so I will carry on with my torment of you.” A series of pinches went along the softest part of each of the breasts of the helpless woman and the torment that she was experiencing was only matched by the increase in the heat of her desire when the affected points were caressed. After each new torment by her captor against her helpless flesh, the woman was no longer sure if she wanted this suffering to stop as her lust was becoming so strong that it was influencing her thinking.

However, when the punishment stopped for a few seconds, Cecyme looked down and saw that the forefingers and thumbs of her torturer were being held above her erect nipples, and she cried out as she knew which part of her body was going to suffer next. No, no, nonono!

“Oh yes, oh yes indeed, my helpless slave, no amount of begging by you is going to prevent those poor nipples of yours from being in the grip on my nails.”
As the nails moved ever closer to the small but prominent buds of flesh, it was obvious to the captive that the Dominatrix was receiving great pleasure from prolonging the mental anguish for as long as possible.

Cecyme discovered later that her scream was heard from the mansion when the nails dug into her nipples and this pain was amplified by Collette twisting her hands around as if to turn a knob. After a few seconds of this suffering, the bound woman found herself crying out for a different reason when her breasts were soothed, as the lust of her flame was fanned into a raging inferno and her primary thought was that she needed her desire to be sated. Please make me come, I need to come so much! Her breasts were pinched again and again and she could no longer think of asking Collette to stop what she was doing, as the caresses took her so very close to the moment of bliss which she was craving.

“Well, that’s the end of the torture session as I think that I may have gone too far already. I hope that you have enjoyed this session and after a short break, I will take you back into the house as the sun has gone down.” As Collette lowered her arms before she stood up to walk around in front of the prisoner, there was a new scream from the captive which wasn’t one of pain or desire, but rather one of supreme frustration as she saw her chance of achieving bliss slipping away. Even though the ropes prevented her from making anything but the slightest movement, the woman attempted to force her body forward in the hope that this would stimulate her centre of desire enough so that she could be taken over the edge.

Please, you must continue! I can’t be left here on the edge like this, as it is a torture all on its own. Pinch me, make me suffer and caress me, please!

“Am I hearing this right? Is the slave who I have tortured so much this evening, now wants me to make her suffer even more? Do you want me to torment you in a spot that is even more sensitive?” Collette said as she knelt in front of her helpless captive.

Yes, torture me in your own special way so that this fire between my legs can be doused by the waters of ecstasy. Just torment me so that I can climax!

There was a laugh from the dominatrix before she continued to speak “When I mentioned before about how you would beg me to continue, your expression seemed to suggest that this was going to be impossible. Yet, now that I have stopped, you are pleading with me to go on even though it is going to hurt. I think that I could delay your erotic release for a lot longer, but seeing as it will be dark soon I might get into trouble with Mistress Isabella for keeping you outside. I would normally suggest that you prepare yourself as best you can, as this is going to be even more painful than tormenting your nipples. However, your expression shows that you do not care how much this is going to hurt, so such a warning would be pointless.”

At this moment, Collette’s words were just gibberish to the struggling Cecyme as the whole of her being was focused on the burning ache that was just above her lips of lust and her single thought was that this needed to be extinguished. She was so preoccupied with her situation that she paid no attention to her captor moving her fingers so that they were above the helpless lady’s Mound of Venus and the first thing that entered her consciousness was the searing pain that was created when Collette’s fingers dug deep into her flesh. The scream from this was followed by a different one within a few seconds, as the caresses over the area provided enough fuel to the fire of her lust to take her over the edge, so that her body convulsed and jerked from the orgasm that engulfed her being...

“I wish that I could allow you some time to rest, but it will be dark soon and I need to get you back to the house.” Cecyme had a vague impression of being lowered to the ground before the ropes that bound her arms together in the unusual position were untied and her arms were placed in a box formation behind her back. Each elbow was bound to the other arm’s wrist with several cinches added, so that the ropes could grip as tight as possible and more cord was wrapped around her upper body, with loops going above and below her breasts. Her legs were freed from the cords that restrained them and the helpless lady managed to stand on her feet, although she was still feeling more than a little unsteady from the after effects of the orgasm. One rope was tied around her waist with several feet loose which was held by Collette.

“Don’t worry about the other Items, Cecyme. The others will bring everything back once we have returned to the mansion.” There was a tug on the rope and Cecyme followed Collette back to the rear door of the building.


(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment