Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Thursday 26 November 2015

Cassidy’s Kidnapping Part 36

For Cassidy, not only was it awkward for her to remain in this stance for more than a few seconds, but there was also the problem of picking up the two small white cubes that were being held in the palm of her Mistress. I’ve seen horses pick up sugar cubes with their lips while wearing bridles, but it’s going to be more difficult with this bit gag in my mouth. However, no matter how kind my Mistress can be, she is still my Mistress and I do not wish to get into trouble with her by acting in a way that can be thought of as disobedient. Oh no! As the pony-girl bent over a little more, she was just able to extend her lips so that she could pick up one of the cubes, but it was then that she realised that this was all that she could do. This is a full harness gag, which means that I have straps under my chin and they are buckled so tight that I cannot move my lower jaw at all, so I cannot take the cubes into my mouth.

“Oh dear, is my sweet little pony having problems with her little present?” Madam Sǐwáng said and the helpless woman with the cube between her lips looked up, trying to look as pitiful as possible while hoping that her appearance didn’t make her look silly. “I think that I can see what the problem is with you trying to eat. Those assistants of mine have bridled you so tight, that you are unable to take the cube into your mouth. Is that true?” There was a nod from the helpless lady to show that it was correct and because the grip on the cube was so precarious, it slipped out from between her lips so it fell back onto the palm of the Mistress.

“This is an easy matter to sort out. I will unbuckle the straps underneath the chin so that you can take the cubes, but you must leave them alone in your mouth until I buckle you back up again. Is that clear?” After the restrained woman nodded her head, the Madam closed her left hand and worked on separating the straps that held that captive’s chin in place, taking just a few seconds to work them loose. Once this had been achieved, the woman held her palm out flat again and this time Cassidy was able to lift each cube up before depositing it in her lower jaw, moving them back behind the gag using her tongue. After the cubes were safely nestled on the space behind the bit, the prisoner closed her mouth as much as she could so that her captor could buckle the chin straps to the tightest notch.

“I will give you a few minutes to enjoy your present before we continue with your training.” The lady dressed as a Ring-mistress said while Cassidy straightened back up and the damsel started to roll the cubes around her mouth as best she could with her tongue, given the restriction place upon her by the gag.

At least I will be able to have a short rest before I will have to start running around, so I will need to make the most of this. Those straps were extenders to my normal reins, but why do you need all of the extra length? Also, what have you done with your riding crop? As the lady rolled the cubes in her mouth, she started to notice that there was more than just the flavour of sugar in her mouth and that the cubes were also laced with honey. While she was enjoying the cubes, there was a little build up of saliva in her mouth, but the release of honey onto her tongue drove her glands into overdrive and the captive knew what this was going to do to her. This is deliberate, I’m going to start drooling like crazy and with this gag locking my mouth in place, the only way that I can get rid of it is out of the corners of my mouth. This is yet another little torment which is being inflicted onto me!

There was a noise behind the helpless woman which brought her back to full attention and she noticed that her Mistress had gone around to her back, returning with the riding crop which had a long extension added to the base before picking up the ends of the extended reins. As the Madam walked to the centre of the ring, she pulled on the flexible whip part of the crop so that it was lengthened and Cassidy worked out what was going to happen. You are going to control me while remaining in the centre of the ring and the extended whip can be used on me from where you are standing. Although I won't feel any pain from being whipped, there is the embarrassment and humiliation of being treated in this manner. Oh no, I need to get rid of some of this drool!

The amount of saliva had built up to such an extent in Cassidy’s mouth that she needed to dislodge it if she was to start running around and the only way to do this was to shake her head so that the liquid would be forced out of her mouth through her gag. Now I’m acting like a horse in trying to clear my mouth.

“I see that my wonderful horse is champing at the bit for some more action. Come on horse, start running anticlockwise around the ring.”

I really don’t have any choice in the matter, as you can use the whip on me if I refuse to cooperate. When the helpless lady looked to her left, she saw that Madam Sǐwáng was holding the ends of the reins in her left hand while the end of the whip was gripped in her right. That will make it easier to control me as you will have no problem in reaching my bottom with the other end of the whip. There were a few hesitant first steps from the pony-girl as she started to go around the ring in the direction that her Mistress demanded, but she soon picked up speed as she regained her confidence in running while wearing the unusual boots.

“That is it, you are doing well my beautiful pony, but I think that you need a little encouragement.” As Madam Sǐwáng spoke while turning on the spot, emphasised her words by flicking the whip so that the end impacted against the bottom of the woman in bondage. “This is just to make sure that you behave yourself.”

The real reason is that you wanted to use your whip on me anyway and that was just an excuse. Even though the captive Cassidy knew that it was a little risky, she managed to run a little faster, although one of the side effects of running at this speed was that it encouraged a further build up of saliva which forced her to shake her head more and more often. This is forcing me to foam at the bit, just as if I was a real horse, but I can’t let my predicament distract me while I am running. However, I don’t know if I can keep this up for much longer.

“Slow down to a trot now.” With this instruction, the pony-girl slowed down to a speed which she found to be sustainable in her present state of captivity and the lady hoped that she would be allowed to stay at this pace for a while so that she could recover her energy. After a few minutes trotting, the helpless woman was ordered to run at full speed for a minute and this was followed by about ten minutes with the captive being made to run at various paces.

“You can stop for a rest now, my dear pony. I will allow you a break before the next part of training and then you will not have to move any faster than a walking pace.”

Thank goodness for that, I was wondering just how much longer I could go on running for as i was getting more weary with each step. It is heartening that I won’t have to run around for the next part.

“You look all lathered up around your bridle, and I think that you need to be cleaned up.” Madam Sǐwáng put the reins and whip down, approached the prisoner who was still breathing at a rapid pace and stood in front of her while pulling a large white handkerchief out from her left sleeve. “Here, let me do something about this mess on your face.” She lifted up her right arm and dabbed at the face of her prisoner so that the drool could be removed from the face of the defenceless woman before using the handkerchief to remove any other traces of saliva which was put on the side when it was finished with. “That is much better, now you look good enough to-.”

Cassidy was taken by surprise as she was embraced be her captor who placed a tender kiss on her gagged mouth and this was followed by another and another. This is quite a surprise, as I am supposed to be a performing animal and you are the Ring-Mistress who is my owner. However, it is a very pleasant distraction from tonight’s activities and I love being held in your arms while you kiss me.

After a minute of intimacy, the Madam pulled her face away from her captive before saying “I do not know if such an act is permissible, but I kissed a horse and I liked it.” She took her mouth closer to the left ear of the restrained lady, saying in a low voice “I wish I could keep you as my helpless submissive forever, Cassandra, but I know this can never happen because you have your own life to live and missions to perform for your country. However, I do want to make the most of this time until Thursday morning comes, when you are released.”

I just wish that I could convince you that I am not Cassandra, whoever she is and that I would be willing to remain as you helpless captive in bondage. However, I suspect that you might react in a bad way, if you discover the truth about who I am, so it would be best if I maintain the pretence while I am here. Maybe in a month’s time, I could reveal who I am and perhaps we could meet again. Oh wow. Another series of sweet kisses from the Madam served to distract the prisoner form her train of thought and she surrendered herself to the moment, oblivious to everything else.

“Well Cassandra, I hope that you have enjoyed your little rest.” Madam Sǐwáng separated herself from the pony-girl. “This next task will be slightly more tricky than the previous one, as you will be ‘High-stepping’ around the ring.”

High-stepping, what on earth is that?

Cassidy’s expression must have displayed her internal puzzlement as her kidnapper went on to say “I do not know if you have ever seen equestrian competitions on television, but I will try to explain. There is a part of the competition called dressage and in this the horse walks in a highly stylised manner by lifting its foreleg up so that the upper part is parallel to the ground while the lower half is vertical. So Cassandra, when you take a step forward, your leg has to go up high enough so that your thigh is sticking straight out while your calf is pointing down to the floor.”

That sounds easy enough, so how hard can it be to move like that?

A nod from the pony-girl elicited a smile from the captor. “That is good. Now I will return to the centre and we can start the last part of your training.” Once the Ring-mistress returned to the centre, she again took the extended reins in her left hand, took the whip in her right and took a few seconds to compose herself before saying “Start.”

As soon as she heard the command, Cassidy lifted her right leg up in the air so that her thigh was parallel to the floor, but she found out that doing this while trying to keep her lower leg vertical was harder than it had seemed. Bringing her leg back down wasn’t any easier as this method of walking felt unnatural to her and it was just as awkward when she brought her left leg up in the same way. I thought that this would be so easy when you described it to me and I remember seeing this being performed at the Olympics. However, it is taking a lot of my concentration just to get my legs into a position that is even approximately close. Hopefully, it will get easier as I continue to go around the ring.

“You are not doing badly at the moment, my helpless horse and you are putting a genuine effort into it. Do not worry, I am sure that you will get better before long.”

I don’t think that I will be any good at this, it is so difficult. A grimace appeared on the face of the bound woman as she did her best to try and keep to the correct position and she wondered if getting it right was ever possible. After a couple of circuits around the ring, the captive was surprised to discover that it was becoming a little easier and it was starting to require less concentration as her body adapted to the new mode of movement. Once she had completed another few times around the ring, the prisoner was hitting the mark quite often and the encouraging sounds from the Madam made her feel as if she had achieved wonders in a short time.

Just a minute or so later though, the pony-girl discovered the true problem in high-stepping around the ring like a horse, as she started to feel the first suggestions of strain in her leg muscles. Although the damsel was hoping that the feeling was just a figment of her imagination, it grew stronger with each second that passed by and soon, she could also feel it in her joints. It’s because I’m using my legs in such an unnatural way. The strain on my muscles is being transferred to my joints and it is becoming a whole new torment as a result. Each additional step around the ring was making Cassidy suffer and her concentration on getting the position right was faltering as the joints of her legs were feeling as if they were on fire. If you don’t stop soon, I am going to collapse because my legs won’t be able to hold my body up for much longer.

“Stop!”

Cassidy was relieved to hear the command and she came to an immediate halt, but the lady was still worried as her legs were trembling from the ordeal that they had been put through. I just need a few seconds before I can feel like my legs are strong enough as I don’t want to take another step at the moment. As the lady looked to the left, she saw that Madam Sǐwáng was unscrewing the extension for the riding whip before removing the additional straps for the reins and the woman walked over to the side of the ring where Cassidy was so that she could put the items down on one of the boxes.

“You have put on a wonderful show this evening, my slave. However your training is over and there is nothing more to do with you as a pony-girl. Perhaps I should find out if Kǎodǎ is ready to perform on the trapeze.”

“I am, Madam Sǐwáng, but Kǒngbù and I have a special surprise for you.” Cassidy was surprised to see the two girls enter the ring area from behind one of the curtains and Kǒngbù was carrying a large bag.

I must have been so preoccupied with being Madam Sǐwáng’s horse that I didn’t even see you leave. I wonder what this surprise is, but knowing you two the likelihood is that it will be an unpleasant one.

“You have another surprise for me? That is very kind of you.”

“Yes Madam.” Kǒngbù said as the two assistants walked towards Cassidy “However, we will need to prepare the pony. Kǎodǎ, the creature will need to be hobbled first, so that there is no chance off her running away.” Once the two ladies were in front of the captive, Kǎodǎ removed a long but narrow leather strap with a buckle at one end from the bag and the assistant wrapped this several times around the ankles of the prisoner before using the buckle to secure the strap in place. The pony-girl made her best attempt to dislodge the strap that bound her ankles together, but the only result was her making a squeaking noise as leather rubbed against leather.

I have no chance of stopping you two from doing anything you want to me, as you have removed my only chance of getting away from you when things turn unpleasant. As the immobilised woman looked on, Kǒngbù took what appeared to be a wide leather belt with several small buckles at one end and this was placed around her waist, with the belt being buckled into position so that it gripped hard but it wasn’t too tight. Is this some kind of torture device that you are planning to use on me? When Cassidy took a closer look at the belt, she noticed two large D-rings sticking out on the left and right side of her body. The rings must have something to do with making me suffer. What are you two doing now?

The two girls walked out of the ring, went behind one of the curtains and the helpless woman heard something being wheeled. When the assistants came back into view, what Cassidy saw made her eyes grow wide and her face go pale...

No, please no, there’s no way that I can cope with that!

(To Be Continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment