Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Cassidy’s Kidnapping Part 37

A device was being wheeled along between Kǎodǎ and Kǒngbù, with them each holding onto a long metal bar which was on either side of the object’s main framework and at the end of the bars were large clips. There were two wheels which looked like standard bicycle wheels, with them looking about the same size and between them was a leather seat which only allowed room for one person.

OMG! That thing is built for someone to ride in and those clips must be so that it can be attached to my waist. I’m going to be turned into a horse and cart in front of the entire world. It was one thing to play at being a horse, but to be made to trot around as an actual beast of burden will be the most humiliating torment yet.

“Why ladies, this is so precious. You arranged to have a small one woman buggy brought here, just so that I can ride around with Cassandra as my personal horse. Thank you for this incredible present.”

It may be incredible to you, but it is just another psychological torture for me as I am going to be dehumanised even more by this. Cassidy began to struggle as the buggy approached but the restraints around her body were so effective that it was more accurate to describe her actions as a frantic wriggle, with her making a loud squeaking sound as leather rubbed on leather. Even this minor wriggle did more to make the two assistants amused than annoyed as the buggy was wheeled into position and they had no trouble with attaching the clips at the ends of the bars to the D-rings on the belt around the waist of the captive.

There is nothing I can do to stop this and I am going to be made to transport my Ring-Mistress around the warehouse. I wonder if there will be further humiliations laid out for me tonight? I really hope not.

“Madam Sǐwáng, if you would be so good as to sit on the buggy while Kǒngbù holds onto the reins of the horse.” Kǎodǎ said as she stood by the left side of the buggy while Kǒngbù went to the right side of the prisoner so that she could take hold of the reins and Cassidy yelped when her head was forced back because of a harsh tug on the straps.

“That is to remind you that your rider will be in charge.” Kǒngbù said as Madam Sǐwáng approached the left side of the buggy with Kǎodǎ putting her right arm out, so that the leader could remain steady while seating herself in the buggy in a comfortable position.

“Once again, I cannot thank you enough for this wonderful gift. I would have never thought of it myself, but Cassandra looks as if she is in her proper place.” The woman spoke as Kǒngbù took a few steps before handing the ends of the reins to the Madam and Kǎodǎ moved forward so that she could kneel by the legs of the helpless lady.

I notice that your riding crop is across your lap, which means that if I don’t do as you ask I will be whipped, so that although I won’t feel any pain, the psychological effect will be very strong.

“I think that I am ready to take a little ride now, so if you would be so good as to remove the hobble from the legs of our horse, I can go for a ride around the warehouse.” It only took a few seconds for the strap around Cassidy’s ankles to be unbuckled and once the restraint was removed at least the captive was able to move her legs again.

Freeing my legs are useless to me now as I am nothing more than a harnessed animal and my Madam will want me to move anyway. Any refusal to follow orders will just end with me suffering further humiliation.

There was the feeling of slapping against the side of the prisoner’s cheeks which let the pony-girl know that she was supposed to move forward and this was followed by “Start walking forward, my helpless horse.”

This is not going to be easy, as I have never tried to move anything other than myself in boots like these. It took all of Cassidy’s effort just to get a little movement forward and she thought that she was going to faint with the ropes across her chest restricting her breathing, but each step was making the buggy move a little faster. Soon, the captive was surprised about just how easy it was to remain moving once she had reached a gap in the ring and a tug on the left side of her face let her know that she had to aim for the gap. I’m about to end up going around the warehouse, but I doubt that I will end up seeing anything that might be considered to be a secret.

“You are being a very good horse.” Madam Sǐwáng said as the women left the ring and the pony-girl continued to walk in a straight line once the ring was left behind, until there was another slap on both sides of her face. “Now you start running.”

I hope that I can do this, as it took an awful lot of effort just to get up to walking speed. At least manoeuvring is going to be easier with these spaces. Again, Cassidy felt dizzy due to the shallow breathing imposed on her by her tight bondage and she hoped that nothing would go wrong as she built up speed. When she reached what was almost a running speed, there was a little tug on the reins to indicate that she should remain at this pace, before another one on the left side of her head sent the signal that she should turn left. This pull remained until the captive was parallel to one of the walls of the warehouse and once Cassidy was able to relax, she became aware of the loud noises that the horseshoes on the bottom of the boots were making. The clip-clopping sounds even louder than before, which may be as a result of the extra effort that I am using and the walls of the warehouse seem to amplify them with the echoes that are bouncing off the walls.

“I have never been out for a horse ride like this before, my lovely pony and I must thank you as well for this entertainment.”

Another tug on the left side turned the helpless woman’s head a little to the left as they started to come close to the end of the large building and the pony-girl turned so that the end wall was on her right side. Once I was fast enough, it takes every little effort to remain at this speed, but turning requires some extra effort and I have to make sure that I remain steady on my feet as falling over would be a catastrophe. I’m wondering how I am going to stop though, as I can imagine that it is going to be much more difficult with the buggy attached to me. As she half-ran around the warehouse, the captive saw a trio of beds with steel bars at the head and feet and there was a large area that was also separated from the rest of the warehouse with white sheets. That covered up place must be a special surprise, but those beds almost look as if they are out of some sixties British NHS drama.

Another left turn put them a course that was alongside the other long wall of the building and there was a pull on the reins that forced the captive’s head back a little. You must want me to slow down, but it will not be easy as you, along with the buggy, means that there is a lot more momentum top deal with. It is best if I take my time slowing down as I do not want to take any unnecessary risks in my current predicament/ At first, Cassidy slowed down a little, only to find that there was increased pressure on her waist caused by it being connected to the buggy, but this faded after a moment so the prisoner reduced speed a little more. That’s very unusual, the vehicle shouldn’t be reacting so quickly to my changes, what’s happening? Her answer was revealed in a few seconds when she slowed her pace again and the change in the buggy was accompanied by a small squealing sound.

Brakes, you must have basic brakes on the buggy and that explains why slowing down is easier than I thought. At least I know that I’m not at any risk as you will make it easy for me.

Within a minute, Cassidy had reduced the speed to the point where there was a flick of the reins and she remained at that speed for a while, as she turned so that they passed the second shorter wall. After the next turn they were close to the big top area, but the pony-girl was only instructed to turn right when the first long wall was near and once this was completed more flicks of the straps instructed her to increase her rate of motion to a fast trot.

Several circuits of the warehouse were completed in this way, with Cassidy varying her speed at the whims of her Madam but she was surprised when she completed going around the interior of the building at a slow pace. Are you making me rest in order to try for a full gallop? I doubt that it would be safe if you attempted that.

The answer to this thought was shown when Madam Sǐwáng said “High-step!”

Oh no, that was bad enough when I only had to move myself and it was exhausting then. A sudden feeling on the cheeks of the prisoner as she hesitated was followed by the familiar sour taste in her mouth and she knew that her bottom had been whipped. When the second occurred a moment later, her cheeks turned bright red from the embarrassment and she started to lift each leg up in the way that she had been taught. Just as she had suspected, it required more effort than just walking as it was much harder to get any kind of proper traction and within just a few minutes, she could feel the strain in both her legs and her joints. This is even worse than when I was inside the ring and I doubt that I will be able to continue being a pony-girl as this is going to murder on my legs as it is.

They had nearly completed another circuit when various tugs on the reins directed the captive to a course that was taking her and her Madam bag to the circus part of the warehouse and she sighed with relief when they passed the sheets. Once the restrained woman was back inside, she was directed to the far side of the ring and when she was there, the Madam said “Halt, my pony. Ladies, will you two unhitch the pony and prepare her for the next set of duties?”

“Yes Madam Sǐwáng.” Both of the assistants said almost in unison and as the leader dismounted before sitting on one of the side boxes, the accomplices set to work on the woman who was at their complete mercy. They took less than ten seconds to detach the bars from the sides of the belt around her waist by opening the clips and the buckles were easy enough to take apart. However, the next step meant that Cassidy was going to have to guess what was going to happen as the blinkers on her blindfold were closed, which left her unable to see again.

I’m as helpless as I was when they turned me into a pony-girl and I think that they are either going to turn me into another animal or change me back to the way I was. After a wait which may have been about a minute although the helpless lady couldn’t be sure, the horse’s tail was removed from her bottom and the two clicks at the top of her head along with the pressure on her scalp meant that the ears had been removed from the head band. There were two more clicks in quick succession and a new pressure on the bottom of the captive was enough to indicate that she was either being made up as a bunny girl, or as a new creature. I am still wearing the pony-girl boots on my feet at the moment, but that must be next on your agenda.

Her suspicions were confirmed when the hands of her captors took hold of her so that she could be guided backwards, until she felt the pressure of one of the ring-side boxes against the back of her legs. The downward pressure on her body made it clear that she was to sit down and once she had done so, the touches just below her knee were the assistants loosening the laces on the boots. As Cassidy waited, the boots became loose enough so that when her feet were lifted up, the boots were pulled from her legs so that they could be replaced with shoes and when she put her feet back down, the heels seemed to be the same height as before she wore the boots.

Perhaps they are dressing me up as a bunny girl again. If that is the case then I won’t have to perform any other activities, or at least I hope not. Well, this is hardly a surprise. Cassidy offered no resistance as her feet were placed side by side on the floor and next there was the very familiar feel of rope as it was wrapped around her ankles. Judging from the way my ankles are being forced together, it is probably five double stranded wraps around my legs and possibly three or four cinches added to ensure that the cord grips around my ankles. Just as always the knot will be tied so that it will be out of my reach, but it’s not as if I could untie a knot anyway, with my hands covered. The binding of the prisoner’s legs just below her knees were next and it seemed that there was about the same number of windings that were tightened by cinches before the knot was secured.

Now it’s time for my legs above the knees to be secured and this time there might be one or two extra loops added, although you have placed the same number of cinches. Hey! That’s a bit high! In the previous times when her thighs were bound together the normal position was around the mid-thigh area, but this time the rope was very close to the top of her legs. It felt as if there were more loops added around her legs and the number of cinches appeared to be unnecessary with the hands of the binder coming very close to the top of her legs when the rope was being threaded between her thighs. Please don’t, please don’t. During this binding the hands came so close to her most intimate area that the damsel thought that her modesty was going to be trespassed on, but in the end she was relieved when it didn’t happen. You used this as a mental torture on me, but if I had shown an obvious reaction that Madam Sǐwáng would have been very angry. Perhaps you were planning on having some kind of ‘accident’ but decided against it at the end. Now this is a surprise.

The loosening of the rope that acted as a tight band over the captive’s chest in a figure of eight pattern came as a great relief and once it was removed, she was able to fill her lungs with air for the first time since it was wrapped around her. It was even more of a shock when the long cord that bound her forearms together in a figure of eight pattern was also untied, but given her previous experiences, she doubted that her arms would remain free for long. Her arms were brought around to the front of her body, her palms were placed together and what may have been the same rope was wound in a figure of eight pattern from just above her wrists, all of the way up to her elbows. Even though her covered hands would be unable to untie any knot, the positioning of the knots were in places where her hands couldn’t reach and the lady thought that this would have been done out of habit by the assistants.

I guess that you two want me to stand up now. Cassidy could feel the hands of her captors through the leather that enveloped her hands and the gentle tug grew stronger with each moment, so she used their grip to lift herself into a standing position. You wouldn’t have wanted me to stand up without going anywhere and the tug is constant, which means that I will have to hop forward in the direction that you choose. Once she had stood up, there were also hands gripping her arms so that the captive didn’t have to worry about falling down, although for reasons of safety she took very small hops in direction that the assistants were pointing her to. I wonder where you want to take me to, as at the moment I seem to be heading towards the centre of the ring.

With the help of the two others making sure that her balance was maintained, Cassidy didn’t take long to reach the location where she was supposed to go to and as the blinkers on her blindfold were pulled open, she stared at the full length mirror that showed her in her present state of bondage...

(To Be Continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment