Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Thursday 24 December 2015

Cecilia Medina - The Mishandled Mistress Part 37

Is this another test that I will have to pass? I have already been told that I have exceeded your expectations for my first weekend, but I can’t help feeling that this is a chance for you to advance it even more.

“Before you make the decision, I will warn you that once you agree I will not stop, no matter how much you will protest or complain. Be assured that there is a good reason for doing this, because on my first time, there was a moment or two when even I begged Alicia to stop, but once it was over I was okay, although the situation did feel very weird. I can almost guarantee that you will react in the same way as it has happened to each of us and this is to make you understand that I will carry on no matter how you react.”

At least you have informed me of the situation so that I know that there is no going back if I give my consent. On the one hand, what happened to Collette does seem to be quite scary but at the same time, seeing the restraints being placed on her proved to be more than a little arousing. You did say that it would not be as harsh, so I’m sure for a start that you won’t use the extra vibrator on me for a start. Okay, I’ll try a milder version of what you did to the poor maid, although I hope that I can be the exception and not become too frightened because of this new experience. After thinking about the situation for a few more seconds, Cecyme nodded her head to show that she was prepared to try out what Mistress Isabella had proposed and she was rolled onto her front so that the rope which bound her ankles, along with holding her in a hogtie could be removed.

“Now, the first thing to do is give you a bathroom break, as it must have been some time since your last visit.” The woman said as she helped her captive into a sitting position at the side of the bed so that her feet were touching the floor. “After that, I will give you a drink of water, so that you will not get thirsty.” Cecyme’s left arm was held by the right hand of her captor as she was guided so that she was standing straight up and the prisoner was taken over to the en-suite part of the Matron’s quarter’s which contained a shower, basin and toilet. It didn’t take long for the captive to do what was necessary and once she was cleaned up by the Mistress, the woman also used the basin along with a sponge to wipe over the body of the helpless lady before taking a towel so that she could be dried off.

“There we are, all nice and clean.” Isabella said as she put the towel back on the rack after cleaning out the basin and the captive was made to walk back into the bedroom so that she could again sit on the bed. “Do not speak once I remove your gag, otherwise you will have to suffer a strict punishment in addition to the bondage that I am going to put you into. Do you understand?”

Seeing as I am already getting into a situation that is going to be somewhat strict, I have no desire to make this any worse so I am going to remain quiet. Once Cecyme had nodded to indicate that she had comprehended the instruction given by her captor, the straps under her chin were unbuckled before the inverse Y-strap over her head was unattached and the main straps were unbuckled with the gag pulled away from her mouth. While Mistress Isabella dried the ring off with a paper towel which was dropped into small bin with a pedal-opening lid, the prisoner took the opportunity to work her mouth so that there would be no problems with being able to take a drink.

“This should be okay for you, as you need to avoid drinking too much at the moment.” A small fridge was opened for a few seconds by the Mistress who took out a small bottle of water, removed the top and a straw was placed into the narrow opening before the gag was placed on top of the fridge. It took only a few steps for the woman to get back to the bed and she sat on the left side of the helpless woman while using her left hand to hold the bottle up to the lips of her captive. “Just drink it in slow sips, as this is not a race.”

I am going to be careful as I want to moisten my mouth first, even though I am a little thirsty. The helpless woman put her lips around the end of the straw so that she could suck a little water into her mouth which was used to wet the inside of her cheeks along with her tongue. She took a second sip which completed the moistening of her mouth and each successive intake of water helped to assuage her thirst so that it had disappeared by the time that the bottle had been emptied of water. Now that I have had my drink, it will be time for my gag to be replaced.

“Open wide, my captive.” As the prisoner followed the instruction, the Mistress retrieved the ring-gag and within a minute the object was back in place with the straps buckled to their fullest extent.

It seems that this gag is going to act as part of my new bondage, but given what happened to Collette, I doubt that this is the end of it. It took a few seconds for the helpless woman to get used to the straps biting into her cheeks and she looked up to see the full length mirror being wheeled into place in front of her.

“I want you to be able to see what is happening to you, my sweet slave, so that in a way you have your own ringside seat. Now, I think that these should be about your size.” Isabella said as she walked up to one of her cupboards, opened the ornate door and pulled out a case which was similar to the one that held the restraints that were used on the maid. “These are generic for a particular size, rather than custom made for an individual. However, they can be made to provide a comfortable fit by the way that they work.” A pair of chrome manacles around two inches high was removed from the case once it was opened and they each had a D-ring which was connected by a single link. As the items were placed around the ankles of the captive, she noticed that there was some kind of soft padding on the inside and when the manacled was closed, a hex key was used to secure the restraint in place, even though it was still loose.

There is something else on the manacles, almost like a small hole. You did say that these would fit, so perhaps that has something to do with it.

“This is how you make sure that these bonds are truly secure.” A small device resembling a grease gun was lifted up out of the box and the end was pressed against a small hole that was on the restraint that bound the right ankle of the captive. Mistress Isabella pulled what appeared to be a trigger and the swelling of the inner pad was accompanied by a hissing sound as the manacle was held in place with a secure grip.

It’s compressed air! That is so ingenious, as you would only need to something with a point to let the air out and a simple hex key can set me free. Once the right ankle was secure it only took a moment for the manacle pad encompassing the left leg to be inflated so that it would hold the rest of the device in place. I’m not going to be able to run away from you, no matter what happens and escape will certainly be out of the question once you have finished binding me. A second set of the chrome restraints were locked into place around the lower legs of the prisoner, just below her knees and the compressed air device was used to inflate the pad so that the items would press against her skin in a firm manner.

“Stand up prisoner and turn to the right so that your left side is shown in the mirror.” It took two attempts for the restrained lady to stand up on her feet as she was surprised by just how well the bonds stayed in place when she moved and the woman was unable to use her arms to keep her balanced. After taking a few seconds once she was upright to ensure that her centre of balance was stable, she took little shuffling, clanking steps that took her around to the right until the mirror was to her left.

It is your intention that I will see precisely how I am bound with these new restraints, probably because you know that I will become aroused by watching myself being put into the new bondage.

“I should not get in the way of your view while I put the rest of this on and once I remove the rope, you are to place your hands together behind your back.” Mistress Isabella worked on untying the ropes that bound the prisoner’s arms and chest and once these were disentangled from the captive, they were put into neat little loops so that they could lie on a side table. Cecyme put her hands together behind her back with her palms facing each other and as she looked over her left shoulder, she could see her captor pick up another set of restraints from the box.

At this point, I doubt that I would be able to fight you off and I cannot run so this does have a certain inevitability to it. A shiver went down the spine of the prisoner as the manacles encircled Cecyme’s wrists, and she felt the embers of lust between her legs grow in strength as the pads were inflated so that they were solid against her arms. She saw how they looked on her, once the Mistress went to obtain another set of bonds and something about their appearance made her heart race as the light reflected off the metal. It’s almost as if being restrained in metal bonds like these scream slavery and submission, which is why is was so effective on making Collette feel submissive again. As Cecyme continued to look at the mirror, she saw the second set of manacles go around her arm just below her elbows and the process of locking with the hex key was followed by the inflating of the pads, which made her feel even more thrilled.

“There is just one more item to be attached, although for obvious reasons it will not be a custom fit.” A metal collar was taken out of the box by the Mistress who put it around the neck of the prisoner and as it was secured her neck, the captive saw two large D-rings with one at the front and one at the back.

I’m glad that you have been careful with inflating the pad inside the collar, so that it doesn’t press too hard against my throat. Those rings must be for attaching something to the collar, possibly some kind of chain. Well that wasn’t much of a surprise. Four small padlocks, along with a chain were selected by the woman and she began by locking one end of the chain to the D-ring at the back of the damsels neck. A moment later, the chain was connected to the elbow shackles with the second padlock and the third was used to lock the chain to the manacles at her wrists. There was a squeal from the helpless lady as the chain was fed between her upper thighs and it was pulled tight before the other end was locked to the D-ring on the front of the collar. As the captive squirmed in her new bonds, every little movement caused the links of the chain to rub against the folds of her lips of lust and her embers of desire were heating up.

“Now, I want you to lie on your left side in the middle of the bed as I have a few extra restraints to add before we go to the next stage.” As Cecyme sat back down before working her way to the middle of her bed, she discovered that all of the writhing to get into position was serving to fan the embers between her legs until her lust burned with a small flame and she emitted a small moan as the heat built up within her. “Thank you. I can get started with applying the rest of your bondage, now that you are lying on the bed.” Three chains along with same number of padlocks were picked up and one end of a chain was threaded through the link that connected the knee shackles together, with the captive emitting a gasp as her knees were brought up to her chest. The other end of the chain was pushed through the collar D-ring and it was pulled tight before a padlock secured both ends together, which left the prisoner with her knees chained to her neck.

I don’t think that I am even going to be able to move around on the bed with my body bound like this. Why do you need the two other chains as one is sufficient enough to ensure my immobility? There was a sensation at the captive’s wrists which was followed by her ankles being taken close to her thighs and a clinking sound that seemed to be from the chain as it was pulled through a shackle link. There was an increased pressure with her heels pushing against the top of her legs and after an audible click, she found out that she was unable to move her ankles away from her thighs. You’ve put me in a ball-tie and now any sort of movement is impossible. All I can do is lie in whatever position I am placed in without being able to move except for my hands, feet and head. What the-.

“I will get you into the right place before I attach the final chain to your body.” Cecyme was first turned around on the bed until her head and body were pointing towards the mirror and she was rolled onto what would have been her front in other situations, but because of the ball-tie she was stuck in a kneeling position.

You must want me look at the mirror when you carry on with this bondage. No! Mistress Isabella took hold of the ring at the top of the captive’s harness gag, threading the final chain through it with the end also pushed through the central link of the prisoner’s elbow bondage. My head, it’s going to be pulled right back. You’ll strain my neck. For a moment, Cecyme became worried that her neck was going to get hurt as her head was forced back by her captor, but just before her neck reached that point, the pull halted and in the mirror she saw the Mistress use the final padlock to connect end ends together so that her head would remain fixed in this position.

“This is perfect, as you will be unable to do anything to stop me from doing whatever I want to you.” A small cabinet was opened with a smaller case being removed and Cecyme looked on with horror out of the corner of her left eye as the first item was removed from the case. It had two straps with a buckle on the end of one and the shape of the item in the middle was that of an erect penis.

You’re going to use a cock-gag on me and it’s massive! Please don’t force that thing into my mouth! This is why you chained my head to my elbows as I don’t even have the luxury that Collette did when she fought to avoid being gagged.

“Oh yes cute Cecyme, now you understand why I have immobilised you to this degree. It is to make sure that there is no chance of you being able to put up any kind of a fight.” As the Mistress approached Cecyme with the gag, the captive discovered that the chain that ran from the top of the head to her elbows was very effective in preventing her from moving her head.

Please don’t do this to me, that thing won’t fit and I am going to choke on it! There was an almost continuous whine from the captive as Isabella sat on her left and the pitch of the cry increased as the tip of the phallus brushed against her lower lip.

“There we are, it is going in and there is absolutely nothing my poor slave can do about it.” The end of the gag was eased into the open space that was provided by the ring-gag and the helpless lady felt the tip as it pressed against her tongue before it was worked further into her mouth. What made this even worse was that as her head was fixed into this angle, Cecyme ended up watching herself in the mirror as the gag was forced the rest of the way into her mouth and the straps were buckled together at the back of the neck.

Saying that I have been gagged with this does not convey just how intense this feels. Penetrated would be more accurate in most cases, but the only way to adequately describe what has happened is that my mouth is being fucked!

“Oh Cecyme, the look on your face is priceless and your reaction as I pushed that shaft between your forced-apart lips was wonderful to behold. Oh and if you think that was bad, you have not seen anything yet.”

What are you going to do to me?!


(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment