Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Friday 12 June 2015

Cassidy’s Kidnapping Part 33

The grip on the knees of the helpless woman was released as Kǎodǎ leaned forward, but Cassidy found that her legs pressed against the sides of her captor in what was almost a parody of intimacy. I can see by the look on your face that you are enjoying every moment of this and I have no way of delaying you any further. I haven’t managed to cause enough time to be lost, so you will be able to violate me before Madam Sǐwáng manages to intervene. As Kǎodǎ leaned forward even more, the defenceless lady was unable to prevent herself from trembling when she felt the pressure of the other woman’s abdomen against her own.

“It is so delicious to feel you shake with fear, my delicious victim and I am sure that I will have enough time to plunge you into a living hell which will affect you for the rest of your time with us. There is no doubt that you will want no further contact with our Mistress once this is over, as you will be too traumatised to want to see her again.” While Kǎodǎ was talking, she leaned on her elbows which were on either side of the captive who had become almost frozen at the prospect of what was going to happen to her. “If I started at your most intimate place, then I would not be able to escalate your psychological harm, so it would be best for me to first begin further up your body.” There was nothing that Cassidy could do but watch as the woman moved her hands above the captive’s breasts, with the tips of her fingers hovering above the bodysuit and the vulnerable lady begged and pleaded for mercy which she knew that she was not going to receive. “Once you are exposed, I am going to waste no time in turning your existence into one of horror and our revenge will be achieved.”

Although Cassidy attempted to steel herself for the oncoming violation, she knew that there was no preparation that would provide any defence against the damage that was going to be inflicted on her as her captor’s hands gripped against the soft material. I wasn’t successful in slowing you two down for long enough and I will never be the same again after this. As the gripped tightened at the top of Cassidy’s bodysuit, her begging changed to quiet sobs as she knew that nothing could prevent herself from the assault and she was never going to be the same again.

“Kǎodǎ, Kǒngbù, where are you in the factory?” Cassidy cried out in relief as she heard Madam Sǐwáng’s voice booming out through a loudspeaker and even though she was unable to understand the Mandarin words that the two assistants said as they pulled back from her, it was obvious by the tone of their voices that they were a series of expletives. “Where are you two and what are you doing with Cassandra?” After a pause of a few seconds, the Madam spoke again.”I can see all three of you on one of the cameras now and I need you two to take our prisoner to the appropriate location right away. Once she is in position, you must put the special blindfold on her before I appear before her so that she can be surprised by me in my new outfit.”

I never thought that I would be so thankful for all of these cameras positioned all over the warehouse and I’m sure that someone must have been watching what was happening to me. It could be that one of them sent a text message over to the Madam and warned her about what her assistants were doing. There was an unmistakable expression of fury on Kǎodǎ’s face and for a moment the helpless captive thought that the assistant was going to lose control of herself with horrible consequences, before a malevolent smile appeared.

“This is only a temporary setback, you harlot, as I will think of some way to make you suffer. You are safe for the moment, but do not assume that this will last until the end of your captivity as we will get our revenge. However, seeing as our Mistress must be monitoring the feed, we will have to make sure that you are made to walk to the location without anything happening to you.”

If my guess is correct, maybe Madam Sǐwáng has already worked out what you are planning and she will be putting a stop to it. My concern is how am I going to get to where my Mistress will want me to be, are you two going to carry me there? I certainly can’t just walk there with my legs bound like this.

“Kǎodǎ, I have the feeling from the comments that our Madam would like the whore to be made to move as she is, while she is being watched. It also means that we have to be very careful in what we do, as we do not want to get into trouble for doing anything to her, even though this creature deserves to be treated badly for the way that she has betrayed us.”

“One lady before has managed to walk with her legs bound in the same way, so I am certain that Cassandra will able to do the same. The first thing that we need to do is to get this thing onto her feet so that she will be able to start moving. I will take hold of her lower torso while you grip onto her upper arms.”

I won’t be able to stand while I am bound like this, as keeping my balance with my arms and legs bound in this particular way is going to be impossible. No, you can’t! A protesting squeal was emitted by the restrained prisoner as the two accomplices took hold of her, with each making sure that they didn’t place their hands anywhere that was intimate to the woman they were handling.

“Although we could get into trouble if we mistreat you physically in any way, our mistress knows that walking in these restraints is possible.”Kaoada said “So, if you end up tripping or slipping while you try to move, it will be a result of your actions and nothing to do with us.”

“Therefore, you should concentrate on making sure that your balance is firm when you are placed upright so that you do not topple over.” Kǒngbù said as she maintained a form hold on Cassidy’s upper arms, while the assistant worked with her sister to make sure that the bound woman was able to squat on the balls of her feet. “See, you can stand up on your feet. Personally, I would prefer it if you keep falling over as this would give us the excuse to drag you by your neck to where Madam Sǐwáng wants you to be.”

This is impossible, I’m never going to stay standing up like this and I just know that I am going to fall over if I make even the slightest movement. Once the helpless lady had been held for a few seconds in what was as close to an upright position as she was going to achieve at the moment, the captors released their grip on her. For a moment, Cassidy felt so precarious in her stance on the balls of her feet that she cried out as she was sure that she was going to topple forward onto the hard floor, but the bound woman recovered just in time so that she could remain upright. I can just about maintain my balance at the moment, but only because I am staying still in what is essentially a squatting position and it won’t be long before I am forced to move. Ooow! As the fear of falling over subsided, the retrained woman noticed the increased pain in her knees that was caused by her being on her feet, with her body forcing her upper legs down a little further. This in turn caused not only greater stress at the parts of the leg that touched the small steel ball, but the leverage effect increased the pressure on her knees which added fuel to the fire at the joints which were already tormenting the captive.

Even shifting my stance just a little alters the pressure on my legs and knees which causes me more pain, so this is going to make me suffer a lot more when I shuffle along as my muscles will start complaining before long. While Cassidy tried her best to get used to her squatting position on the balls of her feet, she watched as Kǒngbù helped Kǎodǎ get onto her feet and it was clear that the assistant needed support in order to stand up.

“I am going to find a way to make you suffer a nightmare beyond what you can imagine for doing this to me.” Kǎodǎ said “We were only going to have a little fun with you, but now you deserve the worst torments that we can come up with.”

“However, for the time being, we need to take you to where Madam Sǐwáng needs you to be.” Kǒngbù said as she handed the bag to Kǎodǎ who held it in her right hand, while the other assistant took hold of the end of the leash in her left hand before using her right arm to steady her sister. “We will have to satisfy ourselves with watching you, while your bondage causes you to suffer as you make your way to the place in the warehouse.”

You can’t be expecting me to move anywhere like this, as I still haven’t got used to balancing while I am squatting like this. No! Cassidy found herself almost falling over when Kǒngbù tugged hard on the leather strap that was attached to the collar around her neck and it was only due to the fact that her instincts caused her right foot to move forward that stopped her from falling onto her face. However, this did not spare her from any suffering as the movement of her right leg, along with most of the weight of her body being transferred to this limb added to the strain on her bones and knee joint. This caused the helpless woman to emit a loud squeal, which was followed by another just a second later as an automatic reaction by the prisoner caused her to bring her left foot forward to make sure that she could keep her balance.

If this is what it is going to be like at the start, I am going to be in a terrible state when I finally reach the spot that Madam Sǐwáng has decided on. There is no possible means of going any faster than a few inches at a time, unless I want to risk falling forward right onto my face and injuring myself. Another short step forward by Cassidy with her right foot caused the tormented captive to yelp a little, even though she did try her best not to make any noise which would show how much she was suffering. It only took the restrained woman a few steps to realise that keeping her legs in front of her was impossible and soon she was shuffling along with her knees getting further apart with each little movement forward. It won’t be long before the gap between my legs gets so wide that I will look very vulnerable and almost obscene.

To Cassidy, it appeared that any progress she was making was both slow and painful and in this case it was more than a metaphor as each little step was a jolt through her leg which caused her to cry out. As the helpless woman made her slow way forward, she wondered just how long it would be before she reached the right spot so that this particular punishment would be over. However, she also knew that when she got to the right point, there was no guarantee that this would be over as the leader may decide continue to keep her restrained like this. She might enjoy watching me in my torment, so I could be made to have my legs bound like this for a while longer.

It was impossible for Cassidy to know just how long she had been waddling forward in her squatting position, as her existence had narrowed down to one tormenting step after another and when Kǒngbù told her to keep still, it didn’t even register with her for a few seconds. When the prisoner realised what she had been told, she tried to bring her legs as close together as possible but it was as if her muscles just disobeyed her, so she just rested as best she could with her knees wide apart. I was so concentrating on putting one foot in front of the other that I didn’t even notice the white sheet in front of me until I was resting on the spot. I just hope that I won’t have to suffer like this for much longer.

“Kǎodǎ, get the blindfold out and put it on the whore while I keep hold of the leash, as I do not want to give our seductress even the slightest chance of escape.” As Cassidy looked to her right, she saw Kǎodǎ reach into the bag and bring out what at first seemed to be a wide brown leather buckled strap with an indentation half way along, before the bag was dropped on the floor. It was clear that Kǎodǎ was able to stand unaided at this time, but as the assistant walked around to the front of the defenceless captive it showed that the captor had a very pronounced limp which meant that the kick was still affecting her. “Yes, you did hurt me that much when tried to impale my thigh with your heel.” Kǎodǎ said as she lifted the wide strap up to Cassidy’s face and at this distance, the lady in bondage saw two clips above the indentation along with a pair of hinges that were spaced out from the centre. “This present situation is just a reprieve for you, but it gives me more time to consider how I am going to avenge myself.”

I really hope that your leader works out what is going on, otherwise I am going to find my captivity turning into a living hell and the worst thing is that I know how you two are going to torture me. However, I should avoid thinking about this as I doubt that it will happen now. That is an unusual looking blindfold and it almost looks as if it is supposed to open up. One thing is certain and that is I am not going to be given any warning when this is pressed against my eyes, so it would be best if I close them now. The decision by the squatting women about shutting her eyes proved to be wise as it was a split second after she closed them that she felt the pads of the blindfold press hard against her eyelids. If I hadn’t acted quickly enough, my eyes could have been badly affected by this as I wouldn’t be able to close the lids. Cassidy could feel the straps of the blindfold going around either side of her head, until they reached the back where they were buckled together with the pressure increasing against her face. I should be thankful that you can only buckle this blindfold up to a certain point, otherwise the edges would have really bitten into my skin and that would not have been good.

Although the bound lady realised that the two assistants weren’t going to take any direct action against her, as if they did she would have ended up with her face hitting the floor, she discovered that the blindfold caused her an additional problem. Standing up straight and keeping my balance while blindfolded was one thing, but squatting in a precarious position like this is another proposition entirely as staying upright was hard enough when I could see. Now I only have my sense of balance to rely upon and I could end up falling flat on my face in I lean too far forward. This problem became a major worry for Cassidy as adjusting her stance became a constant action in the hope that she wouldn’t fall over and this meant that she was unable to rest as her movements added fuel to the fire in her knees.

After a short period of time, there was the sound of a curtain being drawn in front of the helpless woman and she sighed with relief as she knew that Madam Sǐwáng must be there. “When I open up your blindfold so that you can see, you have to keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them.” The Mistress said. “This is so that I can get into position which will allow you to look at me and see what I am wearing.”

It is such a relief to hear your voice again, Mistress. At least I will be relatively safe while you’re around. There was an instinctual reaction by the captive when she looked up in the approximate direction where the voice was coming from and she felt what she thought was the clips above her nose being released, before there was a sensation at each temple as the pressure against her eyes disappeared. There must have been pads pressing against my lids and they are now swung out on the hinges on the blindfold, which means that I will be able to see when I am permitted to open my eyes. She listened to several hard steps against the floor, which suggested to her that Madam Sǐwáng had walked away from her before a slight scuffing sound meant that the woman had turned around.

“You can open your eyes now, my cute bunny.” The Mistress said.

The first thing that Cassidy noticed when she opened her eyes were the blinkers on either side of her face which prevented her from seeing to her left or right, but after a moment the captive looked straight ahead at her kidnapper and her heart raced in response...


(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment