Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Friday 2 September 2016

Pepper’s Hostage Horror Part 1

“My first top assignment as the new Sales and Marketing Executive for GENDAWN.” Pepper Sterling said as she pressed her hotel key card against the display by the door and after a few seconds, there was a beep as the bolts slid back into the wall. This left the director opening the door to her room before fumbling with her handbag as she put the key into one of her card slots and she wheeled in her two large luggage cases while carrying her laptop case, pushing the door closed behind her with her right foot.

Now that is what I call a mirror. Stopping for a moment to look around the luxurious room, Pepper ended up staring at herself in the mirror on one wall that went from the floor to the ceiling and took note of her clothing. I hope that this will be okay for the main meetings tomorrow and the day after, as it’s us against DNA-Future and some minor organisations for the new bio-drugs contracts for all of the attending businesses. What am I saying? It’s been good enough when I was marketing our products at a lower level to executives before. I know that I shouldn’t feel guilty about being the new lead in this position, but Ruth is just as good at selling as I am and because of Jane’s sudden retirement, someone had to take over this role. At least we are still good friends and Ruth is an effective assistant. Pepper recalled how Ruth Silvers had also applied for the Sales and Marketing position, but it was clear that the managing director had her own personal preference about who was to be in charge.

Covering the lower legs of the businesswoman were black knee-length patent leather stiletto boots and from her boots to the hem of her black thigh-length miniskirt were black sheer stockings which were held up by a garter belt. When I sit down, that hem just rides up enough to reveal a little of the black band at the top of my stockings and this has proved to be more than a little distracting to many male executives. Plus, it has worked on more than a few of the ladies as well. covering her chest was a white satin blouse which had been adjusted so that it was tight against her abundant assets, with each breath of hers causing the material to strain a little. A black jacket completed her look and this item was unbuttoned before it was placed onto the massive brass bed that dominated the centre of the room and the lady pushed the large cases against the wall so that they would be out of the way. She opened up the laptop case, removing the notebook along with its power supply plus a wired mouse and she set up her equipment, turning a small table with a chair on the other side of the room into a temporary office desk.

Although the most important work will be over the next two days, I mustn’t neglect tonight as I can use the time for preliminary discussions and meetings, and make sure that I have a head start on the competition when the negotiations start tomorrow morning. Working in these rooms is wonderful as they are so soundproofed that someone could be having a wild party next door and you would never hear a thing.  Once the device was activated from hibernation mode, Pepper sat in the chair, applying herself to the work that she needed to do and paying no attention to the door that was behind her...

There was a beeping sound that the lady only half-noticed as there was a loud audio-visual presentation running on her laptop and the quieter noise of sliding bolts went unnoticed. It was the slamming shut of the door that alerted Pepper to the fact that she was not alone and by the time she was able to react to this, it was far too late as her hands were pulled together behind her back.

“Help! Helf!” When the woman screamed for help, she only managed to make two effective calls as a large wad of cloth was stuffed into her mouth, which stifled any further sounds that she attempted to make. A moment later, something was put around her head at the height of the mouth and there was a loud rasping sound which was accompanied by intense pressure against her cheeks along with the back of her neck. That is a zip-tie, you are using a zip-tie to hold that cloth in my mouth! Ow, that hurt! There was another short rasping sound and the plastic became so tight that the edges bit into the flesh of the executive, causing her to yelp from the pain inflicted on her. Her hands were lifted up into the air, which forced her to bend over so that her face was almost pressed into her notebook and another rough sound was heard along with her crying out as her wrists were tormented by the sharp edges on the band of plastic.

A rising feeling of panic was just about halted by the terrified woman as she attempted to work out what was happening to her and if there was some way that she could get out of it. My wrists are bound behind my back and I am also gagged, which means that I cannot fight back or call for help. Even screaming at the start was pointless as these walls are just too thick for anyone to hear me. There are two people involved at the very least and them taking me prisoner was very efficient which shows that they are experienced at what they do. This suggests that they are professionals and that I am their specific target, so my best chance for getting out of this in one piece is to be compliant. At the moment, I have no idea what they want, but it won’t be long before I find out.

“I presume that your company has at the very least instructed you on how to behave in a situation like this. If you have, nod your head.” It sounded like a male voice that had been distorted by some kind of electronic buzzer so that the person’s voice could not be recognised, which was another indication to the prisoner that they were not amateurs.

 My chances of surviving this has increased by a massive amount, now that I know that you are disguising yourselves so that your identities are hidden. I had better answer quickly as I have no desire to test your patience. In order to make sure that her captors realise that she understood what they were saying, the prisoner gave several vigorous nods of her head before waiting for their response.

“That will make this easier for all of us, as you know better than to act like some stupid heroine from a B-Movie who in real life would just get herself killed. We don’t want this to happen and neither do you, so it would be advisable for you to be compliant and follow instructions.”

Even though Pepper was still frightened in her current predicament, she was relieved that the people who had bound and gagged her knew what they were doing and that unless she acted like an idiot, she was going to get out of this in one piece. The most worrying part of this is that you still haven’t told me what you want and not knowing is worse than anything else. Do you want to use my laptop to hack the company? Are you wanting to steal money from the financial group? Could you want our scientific data?

“Now you need to close your eyes. You don’t have to, but it will be far more comfortable if you do.” There was a nod from the helpless lady as she had already closed her eyes when her hands were lifted up into the air, with her face millimetres away from the keyboard and there was pressure against her eyelids before what felt like two straps touching against the side of her head.

That is probably a leather blindfold with two padded areas for the eyes. If my eyelids had been up, I wouldn’t be able to shut them now and it would have become unbearable before long. As the straps of the blindfold pressed against her temples, Pepper felt the ends at the back of her head and the increasing tightness suggested that the blindfold had been buckled into place. Piece by piece, any power or control that I possess is being stripped from me. What is going to be next?

It was almost a relief when whoever held her hands let go and she was able to sit up straight. “Stand up, turn around and we will guide you to the bed. Don’t panic, we have no intention of violating you, but there is a reason that we want you to go to the bed.”

Are you just deceiving me into being compliant, just so I won’t fight until it is too late? No, that is just fear talking, I must keep my feelings under control. As the captive stood up, she could hear the faint sound of the chair legs dragging along the carpet and once she had turned around a hand grasped each of her arms with the pressure encouraging her to move forward. Pepper moved forward, taking small steps until she had to stop when she felt the quilt of the bed brush against her knees and a second hand gripped each arm as if to hold her steady. Just what am I supposed to do now?

“You will be held up and helped onto the bed so that you can kneel. You have to kneel with your knees wide apart and your right ankle will be above your left.”

That is very weird, but cannot do anything except follow your orders. With the prisoner being supported by her arms, it wasn’t difficult for her to lift each foot up so that she could get her legs onto the bed and place herself into a kneeling position. It was much harder to follow the second part of the instructions, as Pepper had to shuffle her legs around on the bed while lifting up her bottom, so that she could put her right ankle above her left. Why do you want me to be like this, as it is most unusual? So that’s why. A now familiar rasping sound came from beneath her with the zip-tie forcing the leather of her boots to press against her ankles and another zip-tie was wrapped around her ankles but this was at a ninety degree ankle to the first. Pepper was still wondering how restrictive her bonds restraining her ankles were when a zip-tie was taken around her right thigh and calf, with another of the plastic lengths used on her left leg in the same manner.

“Now, try to move your legs together and move your body up from the bed.” It took just a few seconds for the lady to realise how helpless she was as the bonds around her ankles prevented her from moving her knees together and the ties around her thighs and calves had locked her legs into a bent position.

I’m immobilised! Not only that, but my legs are wide apart so that my most intimate area is available to you. My arms! She heard the sound of a zip-tie at the same time that her elbows were drawn close together and she was unable to prevent herself from screaming when the front of her skirt moved with fingers brushing against her panties. NO, NO! OH PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME!

“We are professionals.” The voice said as caress against her Mound of Venus stopped. “That does not mean that we would not enjoy taking you, but so long as you are compliant and follow instructions that will not happen. If you fail to do so, then this is a fate that you will suffer, so don’t even think of being a problem. Do you understand?” There was a nod from the helpless woman as the hand was withdrawn from underneath her skirt and she almost slumped forward in her bonds as the fear in her ebbed. “In a minute, your gag and blindfold will be removed and you will be asked two questions. Do not try to be clever in the hopes of sending any hidden messages or lie about who you are, as you will know what will happen to you. Once you have answered the questions you will be gagged and you are to offer no resistance.”

 The blindfold must have been used to control me while I was bound on the bed, so perhaps it’s no longer necessary, at least for the time being. Something passed between the zip-tie and her right cheek and the pressure of the gage was released with a snipping sound that hinted at the cutting of the tie with scissors, before the cloth was pulled out of her mouth. This was followed by fumbling at the back of her head and within a second, the helpless woman realised that she would be able to take in the view.

There’s three of you in hotel uniforms and I can see myself in the mirror. Why is there a video camera on a tripod in front of me? You must want to record me like this. The three bearded criminals were wearing sunglasses, red blazers, black trousers, white shirts and red bow ties and while two of them were on either side of the camera, the third was behind her, holding the blindfold which was put into a large black bag. My guess is that your beards and hair are fake, so that I cannot provide any identification and any image of you on CCTV is just as useless. This is a lot of effort to just get information from my laptop, as you could have just stolen it from me.

“First Question.” Said the man standing behind her. “What is your name?”

“Pepper Sterling.” Surely you already know my name, so why ask me to say it?

“Second Question. What firm do you work for and what is your position?”

“I am the Sales and Marketing Executive for GENDAWN.” Are you just confirming who I am?

“Thank you. Now, open your mouth as wide as you possibly can.”

Why does my mouth need to be that wide for a gag? OMG, that is never going to fit in my mouth! I daren’t put up a fight, though. Pepper opened her mouth just as she had been told, but her eyes went wide as she saw the large red plastic ball with holes that was taken out of the bag and the woman also noticed the long-zip-tie going through the centre of the ball. The man behind her pulled her lower jaw a little further down with his left hand while the ball was forced between her teeth and as the zip-tie was tightened at the back of her neck, she doubted that she would have any chance of pushing the ball out of her mouth with her tongue.

It’s only been in my mouth for a few seconds and my jaw is already starting to ache. Pressing down on the ball only ended up in transferring the ache from her jaw to her teeth and as Pepper looked in the mirror, she could see a trickle of saliva oozing from the right side of her mouth. At least the zip-ties at my elbows and thighs are nowhere near as tight as the ones at my wrists and my gag.

“While I explain the situation to the company, you two are to remove the prisoner’s blouse and skirt.”

You have stripped any control from me and now you strip my clothes? The worst thing is that I dare not even try to stop you! The two men in front of the captive each took scissors out of a blazer pocket, approached her and began to cut away at the two items of clothing, while the criminal behind her spoke to the video camera.

“Hello GENDAWN. By the time you find this recording it will be obvious to you that we have your executive and she has been moved out of your reach. If you wish for her to be returned unharmed, we are to be paid three million dollars.”

You’re kidnapping me! Giving the timing, it can only be one of our rivals behind this as they hope that my removal from this meeting will benefit them. Well, the irony is that Ruth will be able to handle this as well as I can and once word gets out about my kidnapping the companies at the meeting won’t want to touch any of our rivals with a barge-pole. If anything, GENDAWN is going to do very well out of this. I’m sure that I can stand a little humiliation while the director sorts out a ransom for me. I just hope that she doesn’t decide that she can just replace me with Ruth, but she has never been anything but kind.

Within a minute, the blouse and skirt had been shredded and they were pulled away, leaving Pepper kneeling in her black underwear, stockings and boots, with the lady blushing as she noticed that her breasts seemed even larger owing to the fact that her elbows were pulled together behind her back.

“Now, we are going to provide a little demonstration as to why it is not a good idea to cause us any problems. Tighten the bonds around her elbows and legs!” A moment later, Pepper cried out in pain as the zip-ties around her elbows and thighs were pulled so tight that they bit hard into her soft flesh.

Why are you doing this to me? It hurts!

“There is more to come in a minute, just to show how serious we are and the name provided to us by the media should warn you not to play any games with us. We are The Trio of Terror...”

Oh no! Until I’m released, my life is going to be a living hell!


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment