Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Thursday 7 November 2013

Krystal: Crime and PuniS&Ment Chapter One of Three

It was Krystal’s eighteenth birthday, but she didn’t expect to be spending the day in this way. The young woman wanted to be with her friends partying, not with the leader of the gang who was telling her that she had to steal an item from a house to prove that she was ready. As she stood in the garden and looked at the back of the house, her trepidation was rising as she never wanted to become a criminal, but it seemed that there was no way out of her situation.

I don’t know why I’m even bothering, as any association with your gang has been more trouble than it is worth. She looked at the tall, thin blond woman who was dressed in black slacks, t-shirt and trainers, which was the same as her own clothing.

“It’s very simple, the guy works in his basement all day so he won’t even know that you’re in the house. All you have to do is go into his living room and steel the Buddha that is there. Apparently, one of his acquaintances wants this for himself as it’s a rare statue. He even told me that there isn’t an alarm system in the property, which makes your task very easy.” Jane said.

“Jane, I never wanted to join your group to go around stealing. I just wanted be around with friends of mine who were part of your gang.”

“Krystal, if you want to keep your friends, you have to do this. Don’t worry, I won’t ask you to steal anything after this.” Jane said.

I remember when you said I wouldn’t have to do anything wrong. Since then, I have been in trouble on several occasions and you are putting me at risk.

“Okay Jane, but I’m not doing anything else.” Krystal made her way to the rear of the building and noted that there was an open window in the kitchen. It’s safer than going in through the door, as I can see that there are no wires attached to the window. She opened the window, lifted herself through it, and then stood quietly in the kitchen.

At least the first step is over. This is ridiculous, I’m doing something bad to a person who has done nothing wrong. I shouldn’t steal from him. I know, I’ll find out who wanted it stolen and then alert him. That way he gets his item back and he will also know that his friend cannot be trusted.

The girl left the kitchen and walked along the corridor, noticing the unusual erotic paintings along the wall. The images look like old Japanese prints and some of the ladies are actually tied up and helpless, They seem to be scary and exciting at the same time. Krystal realised that she was staring at the prints and she had to force herself to move on.

There was an open door to the right and she peeked through it. That must be the living room. She looked around the spacious room and spotted the Buddha on a round table by the large fire.

“I’m sorry about this, but you’re going to have to be stolen for a while. I hate to do this, but it’s the only way that I can get to keep my friends. I soon as I find out who wanted you stolen, I‘ll contact your rightful owner and he’ll be able to get you back.” Krystal said as she picked up the statue.

I can’t believe that I just talked to a statue! The strain of doing this must be really affecting me, which must show that I’m not cut out for this. As the girl walked back to the living room door, she somehow tripped over her own feet and caught herself just in time with her left hand on the coffee table.

I’m getting so distracted, that I’ve nearly fallen over. Wait, is that a book under my hand? If it is, that’s the only reason that I didn’t go through the table. Krystal lifted up her hand and looked at the title:

“Bound for Pleasure. By Ian Somerhalder.”

The girl gasped as she stared at the young lady in the unusual school uniform on the cover of the book, but it wasn’t the clothing that surprised her. It was the fact that the model was tightly bound with rope, with a white cloth over her eyes, yet the smile on her faced showed that she was enjoying the experience.

The gang member found the photograph thrilling, although she couldn’t understand why. She seems to be enjoying her situation, rather than being in any kind of distress. If the owner is still in the basement, it won’t harm to stay for a few more minutes.

The ‘burglar’ gently placed the statue on the floor, picked up the book, and sat down on the blue sofa. She gasped as she opened the book and looked at the first image, which was of a woman who was suspended in the air by her feet. As she turned the pages of the book, the girl realised that the photographs were arousing her and she began to imagine that she was the woman in the image.

Krystal gasped as she turned yet another page, which revealed a woman who was dressed as a sexy French Maid in fishnet stockings and high heels. She had a bar between her teeth with a strap at each end that were buckled together at the back of the model’s neck. Chains bound her legs together at the ankles, knees and thighs and her arms were in front of her body and bound with chains at the wrists and elbows.

The chain that drew Krystal’s attention was the one that was around the lady’s waist, padlocked at the back, taken between her legs and padlocked to her wrists. She had a look of ecstasy on her face and she appeared to be straining her arms so that the chain pressed against her intimacy. The girl blushed as she noticed that her own left hand was between her legs and caressing herself.

“I think that I would love to be you, all dressed up as a French Maid, and enjoying myself like that.” She looked up at the full length mirror and saw the plain clothes that she was dressed in. “They would be far better that what I have on.”

Krystal looked up at the clock. OMG, is that the time? The book has distracted me from what I was supposed to be doing. No, it’s more as if I wanted to be distracted from my act of theft. She picked up the statue and the book and made her way to the door. I’ll want to keep the book though, as I have enjoyed looking at the images in it.

As the girl walked down the corridor, she was looking around for any signs of the occupant but there were no signs of activity as she walked into the kitchen. As she stepped inside the room, there was a push on her back which took her off balance and she landed with her stomach on the statue which winded her. She was finding it difficult to breathe, and there was no resistance as her hands were brought together behind her back. The touch of cold steel was on her wrists and the ratcheting noise indicated to her that her hands were cuffed behind her back. Her feet were brought up to her bottom, a chain was wrapped around her cuffs, and steel cuffs encircled her ankles.

“Your winding will only last for a moment, so just try to breathe normally. Don’t try to struggle, as you will only hurt yourself.”

After a few minutes, Krystal’s breathing was back to normal, so she looked up at the man in the black trousers and white shirt, and asked “Who are you?”

The man smiled as he looked down as his captive. “I’m Ian Somerhalder. I already know who you are, Krystal, and I know how much trouble that you will be in for burglary.”

“You’ll be in trouble, kidnapping a girl of my age. Let me go.” Krystal said, trying to threaten the man who had placed her in cuffs.

“That was pathetic, Krystal. I know that you are on probation for previous offences, and you stopped being a minor today. Your fingerprints are all over the statue which will prove your guilt, and you won’t be getting probation this time which will mean a custodial sentence with the big girls.”

Krystal was trembling as Ian pointed this out. I’m doomed and there’s no way out for me. I should never have followed Jane’s orders.

“Is this the point where you continue to plead your innocence, regardless of the facts?” Ian asked.

I would be better off telling you the truth, as there’s no point in lying. The girl took a deep breath before speaking. “Jane ordered me to steal the statue from your house, so that she could pass it on to a friend of yours. I didn’t like the idea of stealing anything, and I was wondering how to let you know who had it so that you could get it back later.”

“So, you are saying that your leader told you to do this?” He asked.

“Yes, it was the only way to still keep my best friends so that I could be part of the gang. It’s the truth, but I know that you won’t believe me.”

Ian smiled again “Actually, I do.” He knelt in front of the girl and pressed her a few button on his phone before showing her the screen. Krystal watched as her monologue to the statue was displayed.

You must have recorded everything that I have done, even in the garden. After it finished, Krystal looked at Ian with pleading eyes.

“I must thank you for talking to the statue, as I heard it on a speaker in the basement. I called the police about your friend in the garden, and they took her away.” Ian manipulated his cell-phone and showed Krystal the scene.

“I would forget about joining the gang now, young lady, as I don’t think that Jane will ever forgive you. She is on probation as well, so it is going to be a very interesting time for her, and she won’t be leading anyone for a while.”

“Why haven’t you called the police to arrest me?” Krystal was puzzled as to the behaviour of the man in front of her.

“I’ll answer that soon, but I want to know a few things first. For a start, why did you steal the book?”

The girl blushed, as this was a question that she hadn’t expected, but she decided that it would be best to tell the truth. “I- I liked the images in the book, as I found them exciting and arousing. I looked as some photographs and I imagined that I was the bound and gagged woman.”

“If I remember rightly, there was one particular photograph to affected you deeply.” Ian said.

“Yes, it was the image of a woman wearing a French Maid uniform, and she was bound with chains.”

Ian picked up the book, opened it, and then turned the pages until he found a certain page and showed it to the girl. “Is this the image?” He asked.

Krystal looked at the image which was the one that she had admired so much, and she nodded slowly as she was too embarrassed to say anything. If only I wasn’t in trouble, and I could be like that.

“The reason I haven’t called the police is that I don’t think punishing you through the official system will do any good.” Ian said, and Krystal sighed with relief. “So, I am going to offer you a choice. I can contact the police so that they will arrest you, which means that you will be imprisoned. You need to listen closely to my offer though, as it is very important.”

The girl stared up at the man as he continued to speak. “You can accept my punishment and remain here as my bound and gagged slave until midnight. During this time, I can treat you as I see fit.”

Krystal thought for a moment. I either end up going to prison for some time, or spend today at you mercy. That’s like offering ‘cake or death’ so there really isn’t much of a choice.

“I accept your offer, sir. I am your slave until the end of the punishment.” The girl lowered her head to the ground and rested her head.

“Good choice, slave. I’ll get some items ready, and then we can start your day of bondage.” Ian walked out of the kitchen with the helpless girl still on the floor.


I hope that I’ve made the right choice, but unless he plans to truly torture me, how can it be the wrong one?

No comments:

Post a Comment