Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 11 November 2013

Sara: A Model Prisoner Part one of Three

Sara fidgeted on the couch at the model agency where she had just registered, and she tugged at the narrow gold chain around her right wrist as she waited to see if there was an available assignment on this day. I do hope that they have a shoot that I can do, as I need this income. If it wasn’t for my friend telling me about this agency, I don’t know how I was going to make ends meet. To try and take her mind off the chain, Sara decided to smooth out the pleats of her light blue, deep V halter neck mini dress with her fingers. This is a little revealing, as the neck does go down at the front, and the hem is half way up my thighs, but she did say that modesty will not be helpful when looking for work. At least the tops of my stockings are covered, and these black high heels are relatively comfortable.

“Sara?” The lady looked up with a start as her name was mentioned. “Sara, I think that I may have something for you straight away.” The lady picked up her black handbag and walked over to the counter, where a smartly dressed lady was looking at a computer screen.

“What is it?” Sara asked, as she wondered what was going to happen next.

“We have a photographer called John Summerville on our books, who is always looking for new talent, and it just so happens that he has put in another request for a new model. This could be a good break for you as he is always very helpful with girls who are starting out and he advises them on how to pose and move so that they can be better models. Believe me Sara, this is the best first assignment that you can have, as he’s kind, courteous and ever the perfect gentleman.” The lady behind the desk handed Sara a card with the details of the assignment on it

“Is there anything, well, special that I will have to do?” Sara asked.

“If he asks you for certain poses, or for you to do anything, just obey him as he has your best interests at heart, and he wants to see you become a better model. Also, you won’t need to undress for him unless you would really want to do so, but your dress should be alluring enough for this shoot. I would go now, and not keep him waiting as he has already sent a taxi for you.”

Sara kept a loose grip onto the card as she turned around and started to walk to the elevator so that she could get to the model shoot. As she did so, she bumped into a plain dressed but attractive lady and lost hold of the card that contained the details.

“I’m sorry about that.” Sara said as she bent over and looked for her card, and she noticed that there were two cards on the floor.

The other woman picked up the cards and handed one to Sara. “Don’t worry about it.” she said “We are all in a hurry for our first shoot.”

“Is it that obvious?” The novice asked, wondering what the more experienced model must be thinking of her.

“It is, but don’t worry. I tripped over on the first way to my modelling assignment, so this is minor as accidents go. I hope you have a good shoot, the first of many.”

“Thank you.” Sara said as she continued towards the elevator. “Good luck with yours.” She pressed the button and waited a few seconds for the door to open before stepping inside and selecting the ground floor. I suppose that I’m lucky in a way, as this elevator was immediately available because of her. No one else stopped her downward transit , so she exited the elevator into the foyer of the building and left the building through a set of revolving doors.

It was then than she noticed two yellow taxis and made her way to the second one, as she always found out that the first one was never for her. Sara knocked on the window, showed the driver that card with the address on it and asked “Is this the address that you are supposed to take me to, please?”

The driver looked at the card for a moment before answering “Yes, that is the address that I have been given, so if you would like to get into the back, we can be on our way.” Sara opened the left side door, entered and sat down, closed the door and within seconds the taxi was on its way.

“You seem to be a little nervous,” the cab driver said “So I won’t bother you with any chat.”

“I’m more than a little nervous as I have never modelled before, and I don’t know what to expect today.”

“From what I know, Lady Sandra never puts her models in an unpleasant situation so this should be an easy day for you.”

The driver went quiet and concentrated on his task as Sara put the card in her handbag and composed herself for the day to come. I hope that I don’t let the photographer down, but it sounds as if it will be impossible on this shoot.

It seemed to the aspiring model that it was moments later when the taxi pulled up outside the destination hotel, and the driver said “This is your stop and from what I read on the card, you are to take the elevator to the top floor to the penthouse suite.” As Sara looked through her handbag for her purse, he said “Don’t worry, your fare has already been paid by the photographer so just go on up. Have a good shoot.”

Sara was exiting the taxi by now and shut the door behind her as she said “Thanks for the smooth ride. Must drivers just seem to throw their cabs around in an effort to get the trip finished as quickly as possible, instead of providing a smooth journey for their customers. Anyway, I mustn’t keep you from your work, bye for now.” She turned and walked into the lavish hotel, with the security officer opening the large door for her and heading straight for an open elevator, pressing the button for the highest floor.

I just hope that I don’t stumble over my own words when I meet John, as that will make me appear to be really naive. The elevator beeped and the doors opened, showing a short corridor to the penthouse door and Sara pressed the button beside the  door which she presumed to be the bell. After a few seconds, the door opened and a handsome man wearing a back trousers, shoes and a white shirt opened the door.

“Good morning, my name is Ian. How can I help you?”

Sara was confused for a moment by the name. I thought that Sandra had said that his name was John, but maybe she meant Ian and said John instead. Anyway, the taxi driver brought me here, so it must be the right person, and I mustn’t appear to be shy concerning this.

“Hello Ian, I’m the model that Lady Sandra sent. I’m sorry if I seem a little nervous, but this is my first modelling assignment and she told me that you would help me through this.”

“Yes of course, come on in, I’m forgetting my manners.” Ian opened the door and Sara stepped through into a luxurious suite with all of the latest gadgets. In the centre of the room under the cream carpet, was a large four seater deep red fabric sofa which faced a large plasma television which hung on the wall. There were three lamps on stands, pointing at the area of the couch which provided more illumination than the interior lighting would, and there were two tripods with one that was topped by a video camera.

“I’ll get you a drink if you would like, and please make yourself comfortable on the sofa.” Ian said as he put a large canvas bag around the back of the couch.

“Thank you Ian, I’ll just have a small glass of water.” Sara said as she placed her handbag at the right side of the sofa and sat down demurely on the middle cushion. Ian walked into the kitchen and returned about thirty seconds later with a short, wide glass filled with water. He handed it to Sara who took a few sips before putting it down on a small table to the left of the settee.

“Shall we get started then, Ian? I don’t want to wait any longer because I’m feeling a little nervous at modelling for the first time.” Sara requested as she started to fidget a little.

“Certainly Sara, I’ll just pick up my camera and we can get started.” Ian commented as he walked over to the side and picked up his digital SLR. He turned the lever at the top, which was accompanied by a beep and followed by two more beeps a second later. He held to camera to his face and said “Feel free to take whatever poses that you would like to do, as this part is just about getting you to feel comfortable in front of the camera. By the way, I must say that you look very attractive in that dress of yours.”

“Thank you.” Sara replied as she felt the rush of blood to her cheeks. “I hope that it’s okay for the shoot, though.”

“It’s perfect, and it will allow you greater mobility than figure hugging dresses do.” Sara heard a click from the camera as Ian took his first picture of her, and she placed herself in various positions as she slowly became accustomed to being photograph.

After a few minutes had gone by, Ian lowered his DSLR and said “I would like to try a special pose if it’s okay with you.”

“Sure.” Sara said in response. I wonder how you want me to position myself?

“What I would like you to do is to turn your body to the right, place your ankles together, and put your hands together behind your back.” Ian instructed.

Sara thought for a second and crossed her ankles on the floor, took her arms behind her back, and clasped her hands together. This does seem to be an unusual position, and it is quite restrictive, but Ian might be trying to get me used to being in an awkward situation. The man raised his camera again and took a series of photographs with Sara moving her head and trying to keep her hands and feet together. It was hard, and she did fail on occasion to maintain her position.

“I’m sorry about that, Ian, as it does seem to be harder than it appears.” Sara said as her ankles and hands came apart again.

“That’s okay Sara, I do have a few props that can help you stay in that position, if it’s acceptable to use them.” Ian said as he put his camera down on the tale on the left side of the sofa and then going to his canvas bag.

“The agency told me to obey your instructions as it would help me to become a better model.” said Sara. “Shall I place myself in the position that you want me to be in again?”

“Yes please, Sara.” Ian replied, so the lady turned to the right, placed her hands together palm to palm behind her back and put her feet side by side. A moment later, she noticed Ian moving and then sitting on the couch behind her, and she was surprised as something was looped several times around her wrists. This was following by the sensation of more loops between her hands and then a tightening.

“Don’t worry, I’m just using a length of rope to bind your wrists together.” Ian said as he knotted off the ends of the white cord.

“It is a little- unusual, but as I was told to trust you in this assignment, I am okay with it. What do you want me to do now?”

Ian picked up the camera and raised it to his face. “You can pose as you are, or you can struggle to get your wrists free. I should obtain some good photographs of you, either way.”

Sara placed herself in various positions for Ian, although her present situation made movement a little more awkward as her balance was altered by her bound arms. After a little while, she started to twist and pull at the rope with her wrists in an effort to free herself, and when that failed, she tried to reach the knot with her fingernails in an attempt to pick at it so that it could be undone.

This also proved to be futile, and the lady halted in any serious attempt at escape and just continued to twist and writhe against her restraint.

“That was a very good series of photographs, and your face looked very intense as your attempted to untie the rope.” Ian said as he put the camera down.

“Thank you.” Sara replied as she pulled at her bonds again. “I seemed to forget that you were there ,some of the time.”

“That’s good, as it means you are getting used to the camera. If I may be so bold Sara, could I add something else to you?”

“Certainly Ian, after all I am here to learn from you.” Sara answered.

Ian knelt on the floor in front of her, took a length of white rope out of his right trouser pocket, double stranded it and looped it around Sara’s ankles about five times. As she watched, he then made three loops between her legs, tightened the rope and then tied a knot between her ankles at the front.

“Now Sara, when I start to photograph you again, you can pose for me or try to get your ankles free. Feel free to try anything to escape.” Ian said as he prepared to take some more pictures.

Sara moved around on the sofa and she discovered that her mobility was far more limited than before, which was due to the added restraint that was tied around her ankles. This is much more difficult as I am unable to move my feet separately and this affects my ability to balance even more. I didn’t think that I would end up bound hand and foot like this, but this must be Ian’s way if breaking the ice. After another period of posing, Sara shuffled her bottom to the back of the sofa and managed to get her feet onto the cushions after a few attempts. She managed to take hold of the rope around her ankles and ensure that her feet wouldn’t slide back off, but the securing knot remained just out of effective reach of her fingers and they slipped off whenever she tried to pull the rope free.

After about five more minutes, Sara gave up on trying to untie the rope that bound her ankles and just settled down on the sofa in more poses. “It’s a lot harder than it looks when you’re trying to reach the knots, especially when they are out of reach.” She said as she squirmed in her position.

“There have been women who have been too scared to even pose the way that you have, so you are doing better than some of them.” Ian switched off the camera, removed the memory card, slotted a new one in and then placed the camera on the second tripod before switching it back on.

“Is there anything special about posing in ropes?” Sara asked.

“Well, if you are okay with being tied up and photographed, there are websites that will pay good money for models who are willing and able to do this. If you are willing, I would like to tie you up some more so that you can find out if you are able to remain comfortable when you are bound.”

“Go ahead.” said Sara “My wrists and ankles are already tied, so any extra rope would be more cosmetic than effective.”

“Turn to face the right of the sofa, and I will carry the bag around to the front.” Ian said as he went around to the back of the couch.

Sara put her feet onto the carpet and turned to her right, wondering what Ian had in store for her. Ian put the bag down, removed a length of rope, and Sara was shocked slightly as her arms were pulled together before the cord was looped several times around her elbows, cinched and then knotted off firmly.

I’m not sure that I will even be able to move my arms now that my elbows are tied together and I’m sure that there is more to come. The woman watched as two long pieces of white cord were taken out of the bag and the first was looped around her upper body above and below her breast, which locked her upper arms into place when it was tied off. The second was wrapped around her waist and wrists, and Sara knew that this would prevent any effective movement of her hands once the ends of the rope were knotted.

As Ian knelt in front of her and removed three more pieces of rope from the bag, Sara struggled slightly with her arms and said “This is extremely effective Ian, as I can hardly move my arms at all now, especially with all of these ropes restraining me.”

Ian took one of the ropes, looping and cinching it at Sara’s lower leg, just below the knee. “I’m glad that you are comfortable with it though, Sara, as many ladies cannot accept that level of binding. The fact that your elbows can touch will be a definite plus for you in future modelling if you wish to work in assignments that require you to be tied up.” The second piece of rope was used to securely bind and cinch the lady’s legs just above the knee, and Ian said “Could you move yourself so that you are sitting at the edge of the sofa please, Sara? I need to apply this length of rope to your thighs.”

The model wriggled herself forward so that her bottom was on the edge of the couch, and she blushed as Ian pulled the hem of her skirt higher up her legs which exposed her stocking tops and a little bare flesh. He took the last length of cord and wrapped it several times around her mid thigh, just below her stocking tops before cinching and knotting it like the others.

“There we are, all done now. I left the camera on automatic when I was tying you up so there will already be some photographs of you. Would you like to attempt to stand up and see if you can hop around?” Ian returned to where the camera was, picked it up from the tripod and pointed it at the tightly bound woman.

“Sure, I’ll try to stand up.” Sara said as she prepared to rise from the sofa. She leaned her body forward, straightened her legs and put herself into an upright position. However, she wasn’t straight enough, and a second later she lost her balance with the result that her bottom hit the sofa and she was sitting down again.

“This is much harder than it seems.” Sara commented as she readied herself for a second attempt.

“It can take a few tries before you can get it right.” Ian said as the model failed again in standing up. “After all, you don’t have the benefit of your arms to help you balance and you don’t want to risk falling forwards once you are upright.”

On her third attempt, the woman managed to remain in the upright position and she adjusted her posture in order to maintain her balance. “It seems that once you’re upright, it’s easier to stay like this. I’m going to try and hop now.” Sara took a hop and only just managed to keep her balance as she nearly toppled forward.

“It’s best to take very small hops until you are experienced at it.” Ian said. “That way you shouldn’t lose your balance.”

Sara then proceeded to take very small hops and she discovered that it was easier to stay upright as her momentum was much smaller. “You’re right, it is much easier like this.” She continued hopping for several minutes, but then she realised that the muscles in her legs were starting to ache from the strain.

“Is it okay if I sit down on the sofa Ian, as my calves and thighs are starting to hurt a little from the effort. I didn’t know that making little hops could have such a tiring effect on my legs.”

“Go ahead Sara, I think I have enough images of you hopping around, so get some rest. In fact, I have another idea for a pose for you, so place your bottom as far back as you can and face to the right.” Sara took a few hops back to the sofa and sat down with her feet on the floor and her right side resting on the back, while Ian put the camera back on its tripod.

She watched curiously as he took another piece of rope out of the bag and tied one end to the rope that bound her ankles together, before looping the other end around her wrist tie. Ian pulled on the free end and Sara was surprised to find that her feet were pulled back and off the floor by this, which made her feel even more helpless. He tied the other end of the cord back at her ankles and she felt as if staying still was the best idea for now.

“I don’t think that I shall be able to do any posing, now that my hands are tied to my feet. Any struggling will probably cause me to fall off the sofa and hurt myself.”  Sara said as Ian put the bag around to the left side before returning to her.


“It’s called a hogtie, and it’s very useful for restricting movement as you have noticed.” he replied as Sara rested on the couch...

No comments:

Post a Comment