Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Thursday 7 November 2013

Krystal: Crime and PuniS&Ment Chapter Two of Three

Krystal waited patiently on the floor of the kitchen for Ian’s return, knowing that she couldn’t turn back from the path that she was on, but she was puzzled when he only carried a few small items when he returned

“That’s not much. What are you planning to do with that?” The captive asked and she was surprised when Ian knelt down on one knee and gave her a hard smack on the bottom.

“OW!” she said and then added “I’m sorry master, I shouldn’t have been so rude.” Krystal said to the man who was her master for the day.

“That’s better slave, you must refer to me as master. You don’t have to do it all the time, but you will not be doing much speaking anyway.” He took one of the items which was a sleep mask, and the captive’s eyes were covered so that she was unable to see anything.

“Open your mouth wide, slave.” Ian said.

Krystal did as she was ordered and she felt a rubber bar placed between her teeth which she bit down upon. There was the sensation of cold metal across her cheeks, and then there was a click at the back of her neck which suggested that the ends of two chains were padlocked together.

In addition to the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, I’m blindfolded and gagged as well. The cuff around her right ankle was removed, her legs were straightened out, and the cuff was reapplied.

“I am going to help you stand up, as I don’t want to carry you unless it’s necessary, slave.” Two strong hands gripped her body and she was lifted up into a standing position. “You’ll be taken to my living room and I will change you into something more appropriate for your present status.”

A hand took hold of Krystal’s upper left arm and the helpless girl was guided along. I wonder what you’ll change me into, but I hope that it isn’t something that will turn me into a laughing stock.

After a minute, the hand let go of her and Ian said “Halt, and do not struggle.” She stayed still and there was a sensation as her slacks were unbuttoned and they were pulled down to her ankles, along with her panties. Her t-shirt was pulled over her head, which exposed her bare upper body, and the girl shivered slightly in her nakedness.

I am on view to you now, and if you want to take advantage of me, I have no means if defending myself. 

“Sit down.” Was the next order from the captor’s mouth. The girl did so and she was relieved to find herself on the couch. The metal cuffs around her ankles were removed and her slacks, panties and trainers were discarded. Something like a sock was placed over her right foot, another went over her left, and a third piece of material was placed around both. A shoe was put on each foot, and they seemed to be high heels to her by the shape.

A second pair of cuffs were locked around Krystal’s elbows which secured them in place, and the ones around her wrists were removed. Her t-shirt was pulled off, and a glove was placed on each hand and lower arm before an item of clothing was threaded through both arms. The cuffs were placed back on her wrists and the elbow cuffs were unlocked.

I would guess that these are the clothes that I am wearing for today.

“Stand up.” The girl stood up, although the high heels made it a little awkward and the item that was around both of her legs was pulled up to her waist, revealing that they were her panties. The two items that were on each foot were rolled up to her thighs, and the girl wondered what type of stockings she was wearing.

Now for my dress that’s on my arms. The dress was pulled up her arms and over her head, but it seemed to have a very short skirt when it was placed around her body.

“Place your legs together, slave.” After Krystal did so, a strap was wrapped around each leg at the ankle and just above the knees. As each piece of leather was placed on her, it was tightened and a click followed. Her ankles were tugged together and there was a click which suggested something had been attached, and another click happened at her thighs.

The cuffs at Krystal’s wrists were removed, and her arms were brought around to her front. The gloves on her hands were taken up to her elbows and two straps were placed around each arm, one at the wrist and the other just below the elbow. There were two clicks as the straps were attached to each other and the girl realised that she could no longer pull her arms apart. I’m securely bound again, I just don’t know what with though.

There was a squeaky sound, as though something was moved across the floor to in front of her. Is this some kind of torture device that Ian is going to use on me? Krystal gasped as the sleep mask was removed from her eyes.

She looked into the full length mirror and saw herself in bondage as a French Maid. It’s the same costume as the model in the photograph, even down to the frilled edge panties and the elbow length gloves. This is wonderful. The slave watched herself writhe in her bonds as the arousal grew in her from the experience. The cuffs that bound her were made of soft black leather with a strap that was secured with a small padlock, and there was a large D ring which was attached to its counterpart on another limb with a large padlock.

My ankles are bound together, as are my thighs, wrist and elbows. I’m almost like the girl in the picture, except that there are no chains. A small moan escaped her gagged mouth and she noticed a small amount of saliva at the right side of her mouth.

“Do you like your new uniform, Slave?” Ian asked.

Krystal nodded her head. Yes, Ian, I like it very much. I’m lucky that you caught me and turned me into a helpless French Maid.

“I’m glad you like it. Please remember that you do have to be punished for your misdeeds, though.” He picked up a large padlock and hooked the shackle through her wrist lock before taking her wrists to her thighs and locking the padlock to the bonds there.

You’ve bound my wrists lo my thighs, why have you done that. Krystal looked around and she was worried when Ian picked up a thin bamboo cane. You can’t, you just can’t cane my bottom as if I’m a naughty schoolgirl. The girl struggled in her bonds as he approached her and stood to her left, with her bottom in front  of him.

Whack! “MMMMGGGGMM!” Screamed Krystal as the cane bit into her bottom, and the pain radiated from her cheeks. This was followed by another blow, and the girl bit her gag in an attempt to take her mind off the suffering that was inflicted on her. Two more strikes landed and as she cried out, Krystal wondered how much more she could take.

“MMMGGGMMM! MMMGGGMMM!” two more impacts impacted, and the slave was relieved that Ian put the cane to one side.

“I will decide whether or not to use this or different punishments later on.” Ian said as he walked behind Krystal and gently smoothed her bottom with his fingertips.

That feels so good after my punishment. I hope that I don’t get too many canings, as I’ll be reduced to tears. She moaned softly as the caress made her more aroused than before. Is this because of his fingers, or have I been affected by the caning as well?

Ian pulled away from his captive, picked up his SLR camera, and proceeded to take photographs of Krystal from all angles. “I may want to use your image in any future books that I have printed.” After several minutes, he put his camera down and unlocked the padlock that bound the girl’s wrists to her thighs, before picking up a feather duster and placing it in her hands.

When she gave him a puzzled look, he said “You’re a French Maid, and French Maids are supposed to clean. Don’t worry about how fast you clean, slave, I’m more concerned about you being thorough in your cleaning.” At this, Krystal slowly hopped across to the mantelpiece and gently ran the feather duster over the items.

Ian picked up his camera and took more images of the slave in bondage as she slowly dusted the room, and she found that cleaning for her master was arousing as well. Is the whole combination of my present situation affecting me? I wonder if all of this will cause me to orgasm.

Krystal had to bend over to clean the stone sill at the bottom of the fireplace, and she had a momentary thought of Ian taking her as she was like this. She involuntarily wiggled her bottom at him and he photographed her actions, but she continued after her put the camera down.

He walked up to her and gave her a sharp smack on the bottom which caused her to yelp. “Doing that for a moment is okay, but to continue is to demand that I do something to you. Try that for a long period again and you will get more spanks.”

Ian picked up his camera and took some more photographs of the captive. “I have to do some more work, now. I trust that you can continue with the cleaning.”

Krystal nodded. I’m not going to try and escape, I’m bound and gagged for a start, and apart from the cane being used on my bottom, this is fun and quite arousing. Ian left the room and the woman in bondage carried on with her duty.

After she had finished the living room, Krystal hopped out and started to dust the corridor, and it was then that she noticed something else. Whenever I move my arms, they end up brushing against my chest and I end up caressing my own body. Soon, the lady was moaning as she worked along the corridor to the next room, and her feelings grew ever stronger as she entered the room to clean there as well.

I wonder what duties my master will give me after I finish dusting downstairs. Will I have to clean upstairs as well, or will my master want me to perform a more intimate service for him? It was then that Krystal realised that her thoughts about Ian had changed. This is weird, I’m actually thinking of him as my master, and myself as his slave.

She forgot all about the time and went around the rooms, slowly and steadily dusting, until her master returned from the basement and walked into the living room “Return to the living room, slave.”

The slave girl heard him and stopped dusting. Yes master, I will return as you wish. She hopped out of her present room, along the corridor, and back into the living room.

“I know that you probably don’t want this to happen to you, but it’s time for your second caning.” He said.

Krystal held onto the feather duster, hopped in front of the mirror and placed her wrists at her lower thighs before bowing her head. I am ready for you to punish me, master. Ian picked up the large padlock and the girl’s wrists were secured to her thighs which immobilised the captive. I daren’t struggle when you cane me, as I’ll just fall over and I won’t be able to stop my fall. Ian picked up the cane again, and the girl bit into her gag in an attempt to steel herself for the oncoming punishment.

“MMMMM!” The blow landed and it seemed to be stronger than before. That really hurt, and my bottom is still sore from my previous punishment. Over a period of a minute, five more strikes impacted on Krystal’s unprotected posterior and she felt as if her cheeks were on fire.

Her master put the cane to one side, unlocked the girl’s wrists from her thighs, and then removed the padlock that bound her thighs together. The little locks were also taken off, the straps were loosened and taken up to the top of her thighs before the small padlocks were reapplied. “Hop to the sofa and stand at the right side, facing left.”

Krystal did as she was ordered and found herself facing to the left of the couch. Ian bent down and unlocked the ankle straps from each other before ordering the captive to kneel.

What have you got planned for me? It can’t be what I think you want, as this gag makes that kind of service impossible. The girl kneeled on the ground and Ian used the padlocks to bind the ankle straps to the thigh restraints. That’s clever, my legs are stuck in this position and I am unable to stand up. Her elbow restraints were unlocked from each other, moved to the top of her upper arms, and then the padlock holding her wrists together was removed. Her right wrist was taken to the top of her right arm and locked into position, and the left wrist was secured to her left arm.

I feel like a frog with my arms bent this way. What is going to happen next? The captive watched as Ian reached into a black bag and brought out a long chain  and a padlock before retrieving the padlock that had been used for her punishment. One end of the chain was taken once around Krystal’s waist and secured with the padlock, and the chain was taken between her legs and threaded underneath the part of that chain at the back of her waist.

The other end was taken through the D ring on her right wrist, around the back of her neck and then through the ring on her left wrist. The end was pulled tight, forcing her arms back, and there was the familiar click as the second padlock secured the end of the chain to the links going up her back.

The girl watched as her master picked up his camera and took several photographs of her in this position, and she smiled in her helplessness. I didn’t know that this could have such an effect on me, if I did I would have jumped at the chance to be bound and gagged.

“I’m going into the kitchen to make some sandwiches. Don’t go anywhere.” Ian put his camera down and walked out of the living room with his captive still kneeling on the floor.

Don’t go anywhere? I can hardly move, let alone go anywhere. I have no choice but to wait for your return and hope that I get fed, as I’m more than a little hungry. Krystal writhed with her arms as she tried to she if there was any give in the chain. The movement was slight, but it caused a major effect elsewhere as the part of the chain between her legs started to embed itself in her valley which caused her to moan.

Wow, I’m arousing myself with my own struggles, maybe I should find just how good this is. The girl closed her eyes and tugged at the chain with her arms so that it would rub and caress her most intimate area, and it wasn’t long before she was constantly moaning and squirming from her self-induced pleasure.

“Are you enjoying yourself, Slave?” Ian asked.

Krystal froze, opened her eyes, and blushed as she saw her master standing there with a bottle of water and a plateful of sandwiches. I could be in real trouble for attempting to gain pleasure without my master’s permission.

“Feel free to continue your struggles, slave, as I found your actions very enjoyable.” He said, putting the bottle and plate on the coffee table, and sitting down on the left side of the sofa. The girl closed her eyes and continued her struggles, which made her more aroused than before as she was pleasuring herself in the presence of her master. “You might discover that by the time you realise that you should have stopped, it will be too late.”

The girl struggled harder in her bonds, as the stroke of the chain on her mound and valley fanned the flame of her lust to new heights. I’ll probably climax soon, even though I’m bound, gagged and unable to touch myself. She pulled and tugged at the chain which translated into jolts of erotic pleasure, and she felt as if she wouldn’t be able to stop until she obtain her sexual release.

Oh no, it’s not getting any stronger! The dreadful truth dawned on Krystal that no matter how hard she tried, she would only get her desire close to the edge and not over it. Her struggles went into overdrive as she desperately attempted to increase her arousal, but this just resulted in a greater feeling of frustration.

You were right master, I should have stopped earlier, but it’s too late now.
The girl whimpered as she realised that her pleasure had become a torment as her body needed the climax, but she was unable to reach that point. The torment is so much that I can’t stop, but continuing will just prolong the torture. My only chance for release is the one who enslaved me, but I know that there will be a price to pay for this.

Krystal opened her eyes and looked up at Ian, who smiled back. “I can see that you have reached to point of no return, even though I warned you about it. You probably thought that you could get there on your own, but now you’re stuck in your own denial.”

The girl nodded as she continued to struggle. You knew this would happen to me, and that’s why you allowed it. I should have realised this when you gave me permission to carry on with my self-pleasure.

“Pleph Mapher! Pleph!” Krystal begged through her gag, hoping that Ian would understand what she desired.

“I know what you want, slave, but as you are so entertaining, why should I give it to you?” Ian asked.


You can’t leave me like this. OMG you will leave me like this, as it is a self imposed punishment and I am torturing myself. I need to be fulfilled, but being left in this state serves your purposes. The girl closed her eyes and resigned herself to her torment as Ian watched the spectacle before him.

No comments:

Post a Comment