Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 11 November 2013

Sara: A Model Prisoner Part Three of Three

It seemed like forever before the bedroom door opened and Ian walked out into the main room, with Sara looking up at her captor in defeat and submission. “Do you want me to take complete advantage of you?”

The suffering captive nodded as she moaned and begged with her hips pressing against the floor in a useless attempt to fulfil herself. Yes, take advantage of me, use me for your pleasure. Just stop this torment!

Ian rolled the writhing woman onto her right side, switched off the vibrator and removed the rope that teased her intimacy. That only eases it a little, and my body aches for you. He pulled the bound captive to her feet and then removed the waist and chest ropes from her body. Ian double stranded the end of the chest rope, threw the loop into the air, and Sara noticed a hook in the ceiling which the loop landed on.

I wonder what that’s for, it’s sure to have some purpose. Ian took one end and tied it to the ropes that bound Sara’s wrists together before lifting her up and placing her directly under the hook and facing the sofa. What are you going to do now?

She found out a second after she thought that, as her captor pulled on the other end of the rope which forced her hands up in the her and her upper body to bend over. As he continued, Sara found herself with her body parallel to the ground and her hands high above her back. The woman tried to bend her legs at the knees, but discovered that this put a great strain on her shoulders. This keeps me immobile and unable to move anywhere, so maybe you want to keep me in this position when you make love to me.

It was then that the woman moaned as she felt Ian’s fingers glide up and down the petals of her flower and Sara realised why she was tied like this. You’re going to make love to me while I’m standing up and completely immobile. In this position you can take me from behind and I’m powerless to prevent it.

“Your bottom looks very spankable like this, and I’m afraid that I’ll have to give in to temptation.”

Sara shook her head and pleaded with her captor. Please Ian, not again. You’ve already punished me once, I can’t take another beating like that.

“Don’t worry Sara, this will be a completely different type of spanking, and you might even learn to enjoy it.”

How can a spanking be enjoyable- OW! Not again! Sara shouted through her gag as her posterior was struck by her captor. After a moment though, she noticed that the blow was nowhere near as strong as the previous ones and it only left a stinging sensation. The woman cried out five more times after five more blows, but she sighed softly as Ian gently smoothed and caressed her bottom which caused her to writhe in her bonds. That feels so good after the spanking, and I’m more aroused than before.

The caressing stopped and Sara cried out as she received another six spanks, but even though they were harder, they didn’t seem to hurt as much. Is there something wrong with me? Those smacks were almost pleasurable. That feels even better though. The smoothing of Sara’s bottom was even more arousing than before and her petals were occasionally caressed as well, which caused the bound woman to emit more moans of pleasure.

The next series of blow are a little harder still, but the helpless woman could tell if they were painful or pleasurable. The gently touch of Ian’s hand on her bottom and intimacy felt heavenly though, and she thought that she might actually be brought to orgasm.

“Shall I spank you some more?” Ian asked.

Sara nodded her head. Yes, please spank me some more master, I want to be smacked and smacked by you. Strike after stinging strike landed on Sara’s pink posterior, but each act took her closer to the release of orgasm that she so desperately desired.

Finally, it seemed as if she was on the edge of her release and it would only take a few more smacks when...

Ian stopped and pulled back.

“Noph! Noph!” Screamed Sara through her gag at her captor. You can’t do this to me! You can’t leave me denied like this, on the edge of orgasm and unable to do anything to take myself over the edge. This is sheer torture, please spank me!

“I won’t spank you to orgasm now, but would you like to be bound, gagged and spanked later on?” Ian asked as his captive struggled in her bonds from her torment.

Sara nodded. I want to be spanked by you, and I want to be bound and gagged when you do it. I want you to take advantage of me and never set me free. I want to stay here as your prisoner with you having complete control over my helpless body! Then she realised the truth. OMG, I love this, I love being bound, gagged and naked. I want to be like this all the time, with you as my captor, and me as your slut in bondage.

The captive heard the familiar sound of a zip fastener being pulled down and she knew that her desires would soon be fulfilled. After a few seconds there was pressure against the petals of her flower, right beside where the vibrator was inserted into her, and it almost seemed as if there was an attempt to push the device out.

Sara was surprised as the point of pressure started to slowly move up from her cup of joy. What are you doing, Ian? Are you planning on teasing me before you remove that vibrator and take me? What Ian said next shocked her to the core.

“I’m afraid that the first entry point is closed Sara, so I’ll have to find another one.” Said Ian as the tip of his manhood moved higher still.

Other one? What other one? There’s only one entry point unless you count the- OMG! You can’t mean there, please you just can’t! Sara cried out in protest, shook her head and struggled helplessly as the truth dawned on her. You can’t do that to me Ian, you can’t take me right up my-, my-. I’ll never forgive you if you do. She felt his tip move higher and higher and she knew that she would be unable to stop him if he chose to take her that way.

She screamed as the cheeks of her bottom were pulled apart and the end of his shaft pressed against the other point, and the captive knew that she was moments away from violation.

“I’m just teasing and tormenting you, Sara. After all, I am your evil captor.” Ian said as he released her cheeks and pulled back from her. Sara sighed with relief as the horrendous threat that hung over her disappeared in an instant.

Please, just don’t do that to me again, you nearly scared the life out of me. The woman relaxed still further as Ian removed the device from her flower in preparation for taking advantage of her.

Sara squealed as her captor sheathed himself into her cup of joy, which seemed as if it was filled to the brim by his actions. Slowly and gently, Ian slid himself in and out of the woman in front of him which teased her intimacy and brought her closer to her fulfilment. At last, soon I will be pleasured after all my trials.

The thrusts increased in speed and Sara pushed herself against Ian as best she could to increase the experience from each action. Please go faster Ian, make me climax. She cried out each time that Ian pushed into her, showing her joy at being made love to and he moved harder and faster in response.

As the quickness and intensity of his thrusts increased still further, Sara knew that her release from desire would not take long and it seemed as if her cup and mound were enflamed with her lust. Yes, yes, that’s it! She noticed that she was biting hard on her gag and she wondered if she was going to bite it in two when the moment of joy arrived.

It wasn’t long before the bound lady was close to the edge and every thrust was punctuated with a loud scream, as her feelings overwhelmed her senses. Just a little more, please just a little more! Almost as if her heard her thoughts, Ian increased his thrusts again, which was enough to take his captive over the edge.

Oh yes, oh yes, OH YESSSS-. Sara emitted a long, loud scream as her being was filled with the bliss of ecstasy, and it seemed to was over her like an all-encompassing wave, which left her twitching and convulsing in her ropes. She was vaguely aware of her captor continuing with his actions, until he exploded inside her which added to her joy...

As she came back to reality, Sara noticed that she was virtually hanging from her arms, and she quickly straightened her legs for support so that the strain on her shoulders was alleviated. As she looked around the room, there was no sign of Ian anywhere. Surely you haven’t abandoned me after I have been used for your pleasure, that would be very cruel of you.

The bedroom door opened and Ina walked into the main room. “Good, I see that you are ready for more games.” He said as her untied the rope that tied his captive’s hands to the hook in the ceiling. “I’m going to prepare you before I take you to the bedroom.” The rope was again used to bind Sara’s arms to her upper body, with the cord going above and below the breasts, and the second long rope was wrapped around her wrists and waist once more.

The hogtie rope was tied to Sara’s wrists, threaded between her legs, looped over the waist rope at the front, taken back between her legs and tied off at her wrists. The captive moaned as the knots in the rope once again pressed into her, and she knew what was going to happen next when Ian picked up the vibrator. The crotch rope was pulled to one side, the vibrator was inserted into the helpless lady, and then the rope was put back to hold the helpless woman’s tormentor in place.

The device was switched on and Sara moaned as the device worked its magic on her intimacy. I wonder how long it will be before the vibrator forces me to the point where I will beg and plead for you to take me.

The woman watched as Ian reached into his right trouser pocket and pulled out a small collar. It seems that I really am about to become you slave now, Ian. I just wonder how you’ll react when I tell you that I’m the wrong model and I came here by accident. Right now, none of this matters as I don’t want my captivity to stop.

Ian took a lead out of his left trouser pocket and attached one end to the collar around Sara’s neck. “It’s time for you to follow me to the bedroom, my slave.”

The woman felt a thrill shoot through her body at the mention of the word ‘slave’.  I never thought that being called that would be so nice. I feel as if I am your slave and that this is who I am supposed to be.

Ian gave a tug on the lead and Sara slowly hopped in the direction of the bedroom, thinking that further pleasures and torments lay in store for her. When the enslaved lady entered the bedroom, she noticed that it was just as luxurious as the main room, with a large brass bed covered with white sheets and pillows in the centre. Ian removed the Lead from Sara’s collar and put it down on a table. “Sit down on the right side of the bed, slave.”

Ian’s ‘slave’ hopped over to the right side of the bed, sat down and waited for her master’s next action. The man walked over to Sara and proceeded to untie the ropes that bound her legs, starting with the thighs, continuing with the two ropes around her knees, and then the rope that tied her ankles together. He took hold of the woman’s black panties and removed them, leaving Sara in just her stockings and shoes. I doubt that I shall be needing them again as I’m only here for your entertainment.

“This is what you are to do next, slave. You are to get on the bed, and face the right side. Then, you are to kneel with your knees as far apart as possible. You must also make sure that your ankles are crossed, once this is done. If you fail to obey me, then you will be punished.”

Sara nodded and then slowly made her way onto the bed, turned to face Ian and then placed herself into a kneeling position just as he had ordered, before placing her right ankle above her left. Ian picked up two of the lengths of rope and sat down on the bed behind Sara and used one of the pieces to lash her ankles together with a horizontal and vertical pattern. With my ankles bound in this way, I will not be able to bring my knees together, which makes me completely accessible for you.

The second length of rope was looped around Sara’s wrists and ankles several times before it was tightened and knotted off, leaving the captive in a strict kneeling hogtie with her ankles crossed. I cannot struggle in this position as I will just fall over.

Ian removed himself from the bad and walked around to his captive’s front. “Kneeling and immobilised, just as a good slave should be. You are my property now, and you are going to remain so.”

Hearing these words thrilled Sara immensely. I know that this shoot is going to end eventually, but I would dearly love to be your slave for as long as possible. She looked demurely at her captor, wondering what was going to happen next.

What did happen next was completely unexpected as Ian’s phone rang. “Hello, Ian here.” he said, surprised by the call. “Who is it? The agency? What has happened? Hold on for a moment.” He turned to the captive on the bed and asked “Is your name Sara?”

Sara nodded to confirm her name. I think that the other model must have contacted the agency, and let them know about the mix-up. The poor lady must have been awfully bored as she must have expected what I have been through, but ended up with a normal photographic session.

Ian returned to his phone call.”Do you mean that there was a mistake with the cards and the wrong model turned up for the assignment? That Sara has never modelled before and this is her first shoot? I just thought that she was a great actor by pretending that she didn’t know what was going to happen. Yes, I’ll pay the other lady’s fee as well. I think that I had better hang up now, as I have one bound, gagged and naked model who’s probably very angry with me for putting her in this situation.” Ian ended the phone call and turned back to Sara.

I’m not angry with you Ian, I’m actually very sad that this has come to an end, and I have no way of prolonging it. then a thought went through her mind and she smiled at the idea. That might work, but it is technically blackmail. I doubt that you would go to the police though, and persuading you might be very easy.

By this time, Ian was kneeling on the bed behind Sara and he proceeded to unbuckle and remove the gag. “I’m so sorry about this Sara, I thought by the way you behaved that you were the model that was sent for the shoot.” The straps were parted, and Ian carefully pulled the ball from the helpless lady’s mouth. “I’ll free you and compensate you for what has happened.”

The gag was finally taken out of Sara’s mouth and Ian took his hands down to the rope that bound Sara’s wrists to her ankles. At this point, The lady struggled furiously in an attempt to stop Ian from untying the knot.

“Stop!” Sara shouted, trying to prevent Ian from freeing her. “Don’t you dare touch any of these knots! Don’t you even think of letting me go!”

Ian pulled his hands away from Sara in shock. “I have to untie you Sara, you shouldn’t even have been here and I have no right to keep you tied up. I’ll be able to free you quickly and you can be on your way.”

“Don’t touch these ropes, Ian! Have you even considered what would happen if you set me free? Do you realise how many crimes you have committed today? If you set me free, I am going straight to the police and tell them everything, and you’ll most likely end up with a custodial sentence.”

Ian seemed hesitant as he spoke. “So, it’s obvious that you want something from me, otherwise you would have kept quiet and gone to the police. What is the price that I would have to pay for your silence?”

Sara smiled “You don’t have to pay any price for my silence.” she said “All you have to do is keep me tied up, put the gag back in my mouth, and I won’t be able to say anything to anyone.”

“Sara, are you honestly saying that you want to stay as my slave? I find that difficult to believe, especially after what I have done to you.”

Sara let out a moan as the vibrator inside her steadily increased her arousal. “When you seduced me for real, did you think that I would just be seduced into wanting to make love to you? What you actually did was turn me into your bondage slut, and I cannot bear the thought of anything else right now. You made me your sex-slave and I’m your responsibility. If you set me free and abandon me, I’ll be heartbroken and devastated, with revenge as my only recourse.”

“Ian thought for a moment before asking “Are you truly sure about this Sara, because if you decide to be my sex-slave, then I will be in charge and you must do what I order you to.”

“I would rather be your slave and be teased and tormented by you than be abandoned by my master. It’s your choice Ian, free me and face the consequences of your actions, or enslave me and have your own personal captive from now on.”

Ian picked up the ball gag, held it in front of Sara’s mouth and said “Open wide, my slave.”

“Yes, master.” Sara opened her mouth wide and accepted the gag that sealed her fate as a bondage slave, with Ian as her master. The straps of the gag were buckled at the back of her neck and Ian caressed her intimacy, which along with the vibrator, caused the slave to writhe and squirm as her release approached. This is going to be my first orgasm as a sex-slave, one of many, I hope. The caresses intensified and the slave girl was take to the peak of her desire.


Yes, YESS- Sara screamed into her gag as the joy overwhelmed her...

The End 

No comments:

Post a Comment