Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Thursday 7 November 2013

Krystal: Crime and PuniS&Ment Chapter Three of Three

Krystal began to sob as it seemed that her denial would never end, when Ian said “Do you want me to release you from your torment?”

She opened her eyes and nodded her head, hoping that he was serious in his offer as he reached into his bag and pulled out a vey thin chain. You have to exchange one torment for another then.” Ian said as he showed his slave the ends of the chain. “These are clover nipple clamps.”

I saw those in one of the photographs of the book, and they were clamped onto the nipples of one of the models. They must hurt like crazy, I’m not having those on me. The captive shook her head showing that she did not want them, so Ian put them down on the coffee table.

“That’s your choice, but if you wish to change your mind, just beg and nod your head.” Ian said as he picked up another sandwich.

That’s horrible! I have to endure this or suffer with those things attached to me. How long can I hold out for, though. It’s not as if I have enough will to stop struggling and reduce my torment.

After a few more minutes, the torture of her denial weakened the slave’s resolve enough so that the clamps became a more attractive means of suffering than her present predicament, and she made begging sounds as she nodded her head.

“Are you ready for your new punishment then?” Ian asked.

Krystal nodded, closed her eyes and bit into her gag. It’s not as if I have any other choice, and I suspect that you had this planned for me from the start. She felt him kneel behind her and his arms gently embraced her for a second. Do you actually like me? You could have handed me over to the police, but I’m wondering if there’s something more than just my punishment involved here.  The front of her dress was pulled down which exposed her erect nipples, and she sighed as he ran his fingertips over her breasts.

The sigh changed to a scream as Ian placed one of the clamps on her right nipple, and she cried out as her left nipple suffered the same fate. For a moment all the captive could think about was the pain in her breasts until it reduced to a throbbing ache. That wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, perhaps it was the fear of the initial pain that made it seem worse.

Krystal sighed again as the finger’s of Ian’s left hand softly caressed her mound which added to the pleasure that the chain was already providing. I will get my release and be free of one torment anyway. She discovered that it wasn’t going to be that simple.

“MMMMMGGGGG!” The chain that was attached to her nipples by the clamp was pulled hard by her captor and she cried out again as it was tugged for a second time. That makes it even worse, maybe I should have just stayed with the denial. The strokes and touches to Krystal’s intimacy became faster and stronger, and she moaned and writhed as her feelings took control of her body.

The occasional pulls on the chain made the slave scream out, but even this no longer distracted the flames of lust that were almost at their peak inside her. Please, just a little more and I’m there. The caresses of her mound and valley speeded up and Krystal screamed as the orgasm coursed through her, and it seemed that the strong tugs on the chain just added to her bliss. As she lay on the floor in her ecstasy, the girl was only vaguely aware that the chain and padlocks were removed from her body.

Krystal was lifted out of her post-orgiastic reverie when a rumbling stomach reminded her that she was hungry.

“Do you want to eat?” Ian asked “Although it seems that your stomach has answered your question for you.”

The girl nodded as she lay on the floor. I suppose that you’ll have to feed me though, as I will be unable to feed myself. She was surprised when Ian put the large plate on the floor in front of her, with the remainder of the sandwiches cut into small pieces. I’m gagged, how am I supposed to eat this?

“I’m removing your gag so that you can eat, but you will have to feed yourself.” Ian unlocked the chains at the back of Krystal’s neck and removed her bit gag. “If you speak, the meal is over and you will be gagged again.”

I can’t even ask you how I’m going to eat this, and I have to be careful in moving as the clamps are still attached. The girl slowly turned herself around and crawled cautiously along on he ground, whimpering when the clamps were caught between her body and the floor. I’m having to use my knees and elbows to move and I must look really silly moving like this.

It wasn’t long before she was at the plate, and she decided that her only option was to take the food directly from the plate by using her lips. You’ve got me eating as if I’m a pet of yours, and I wonder if you will be taking me for a walk on a collar and lead soon. As the helpless girl was eating, Ian left the room and returned carrying a bowl of water with a straw in it, which was placed beside the plate. I have to drink off the floor as well?

Krystal took sips of water through the straw as she ate the small squares off the plate, and the girl finished her meal without any problems apart from the embarrassment that she had to endure.

I hope that my master doesn’t force me to beg when the time comes for me to need to use the toilet, as that would be too mean. She struggled to get herself back into a kneeling position, and she succeeded on the third try. I probably look like a begging animal, kneeling with my arms to my side.

The captive blushed again when Ian patted her on the head and said “That’s a good girl. Open your mouth wide.”

She opened her mouth wide as he picked up the bit gag and the bound captive was soon securely gagged as well. Ian unlocked Krystal’s ankles from her thighs and lifted the girl up until she was in a standing position. The straps at the top of her thighs were loosened and taken down to just under her knees where they were locked into place, and her legs were padlocked together at her ankles and knees.

She offered no resistance as her wrists were unlocked from her upper arms, her arms were placed straight out from her body, and her wrists were locked back together as they were before lunch. The straps around her upper arms were moved back to their original position below her elbows and padlocked to each other.

Krystal yelped as she lowered her arms, which pressed against her clamps that sent a jolt of pain into her nipples. I have to be careful how I put my arms as I could really torture myself by accident. The captive held her arms out straight to avoid contact with her nipples, and Ian placed the feather duster in her hands.

“You have to clean the upper floor, my slave. I’m sure that you can move up the stairs on your bottom as your hands are in front of you. I’m going back to the basement to do some more work.” Ian left the living room with Krystal slowly shuffling towards the door.

Hopping is not a good idea, unless I want to practice self-torture. The captive left the room and approached the stairs slowly, but as she place her bottom on one of the steps, she let out a little yelp as the clamps made their presence known. Going upstairs is going to be a torment by itself.

It took some time, but the ‘French Maid’ in bondage finally reached to top step and lifted herself up. I shall save the master bedroom until last, as that will doubtless be the master’s. She worked as carefully as she could along the corridor, but she still managed to catch the clamps with her upper arms.

I can’t avoid them, and I can’t remove them.  Even if I could take them off, I would just be punished for my actions, so it’s best that they remain were they are. Although the clamps did make Krystal suffer, in some way they also added to her arousal and she occasionally moaned as continued to dust.

Maybe I should ask my master if it’s okay to stay after midnight, as I like the idea of staying as his captive. I find it unusual that he hasn’t taken advantage of me, as he could do so if he wanted. As the girl cleaned, she began to fantasise about being a permanent captive of Ian’s and she would be completely helpless as he ravished her.

Room after room was slowly cleaned, and Krystal finally entered the master bedroom. It was a luxurious room, with a large brass bed with white sheets as the centrepiece. I wonder how many different ways my master could tie me to that bed. As the girl dusted the room, she noticed that there was a large book on a table, but the ‘Maid’ decided to dust the room until it was cleaned.

After there was nowhere left to be dusted, Krystal shuffled over to the book and saw that it was the one that she tied to steal earlier, so she put her duster down and carefully opened the book. The images affected her even more this time, possibly because she was in bondage just as the models were. Each turn of the page aroused her more until she was moaning with desire, and she wondered how she was going to quench the flame inside her.

When Krystal looked at a new image of a model who was suspended in the air with her wrists and ankles tied together, she knew that she had to find some way to relieve her need. As she tried to bring her hands down so that she could caress her intimacy, a loud yelp escaped from her lips as the clamps that were pressing on her nipples were moved by her upper arms.

Even if these clamps weren’t tormenting me, the way that my arms are bound will prevent me from caressing my most intimate area. I have to find some other means of relief, or suffer from my desire again. The captive looked at the left bottom corner of the brass bed with the rings around the post, and she wondered if it would provide her with the necessary stimulation.

There is only one way to find out. Krystal moved over, took hold of the top of the frame and rubbed her most sensitive place up down on the post. That feels so good, this might even do the trick. The girl continued with her use of the corner of the bed for her own pleasure, and she was oblivious to everything else as she close her eyes.

“Thank you for some excellent photographs, my slave. They will entertain a lot of people.” Ian said, shocking Krystal back to reality. She stopped pressing herself against the bed, opened her eyes and saw her master standing in the doorway with the camera in his hands.

OMG, how long have you been there? What’s more important, what are you going to do to me? Instead of cleaning, I have been pleasuring myself, and I’m sure that I will be punished for that.

Ian put down the camera and approached the slave. “When you had finished cleaning, you should have called me, instead of giving yourself a break and having some fun. “ He turned his head and noticed the image on the page. “That gives me an Idea for your punishment, but I need to remove something from you.”

Krystal screamed as he took hold of the chain that connect the clamps together and pulled hard. “No, it won’t come off that way. I would suggest that you bite hard on your gag, because this is going to hurt a little. Lift your arms up.”

 The girl followed his order and screamed again as Ian pressed on the clamps and removed them from her nipples. He gently massaged her breasts with his hands, stimulating the flow of blood back into the area so that his captive would recover quickly. That really hurt, but at least I no longer have them on me.

“I’m going to put you into a sitting position on the floor, slave. I trust that you will not give me any trouble?” Krystal kept still as Ian took hold of her and placed her in a sitting position on the floor.

What is going to happen to me? The man walked over to a  side chest,  opened a drawer, took out two padlocks and returned to the prisoner on the floor. He used one padlock to secure her wrists to her ankles and the second one bound her elbows to her knees. I’m not going anywhere like this, I’m immobilised.

“You look very good like that.” Ian said as he picked up his camera and took a series of photographs of Krystal as she sat helpless on the floor, before placing her on her left side and taking several more of her in this position.

I can’t move an inch like this. Is this it? The captive looked very alarmed as Ian took a stepladder out of a closet, along with a four wheel pulley system that had a hook on each end. The step ladder was set up in the middle of the room and he attached one pulley to a hook that was in the ceiling, with the other end on the ground. The ladder was put away and the latch hook on the other end of the system was attached to Krystal’s ankle bonds.

You’re going to lift me up into the air by my wrists and ankles. Please don’t! The girl struggled furiously as she was pulled across the floor by her captor until she was under the hook in the ceiling.

“It’s no use, slave, you will be hanging around for a while.” Ian steadily pulled on the rope, and the horrified girl could do nothing as her hands and feet were lifted into the air, and she was left on her back. The lifting continued and Krystal was hoisted up so that she was suspended in the air and her body was at the height of her captor’s hips. Ian tied off the end of the rope to a loop that was on the wall, which secured the captive at this height.

The girl struggled weakly, worried that she might fall to the ground if she pulled too much on her bonds, but even the suspension had done nothing to alleviate her arousal. If anything, it had increased as a result of her predicament, and she moaned as she hung there in her bondage.

“You really are a sex-mad slut, my slave. I will have to punish you further for that, and I think that a good spanking is in order.” Krystal squealed as Ian took hold of her panties and pulled them to her knees.

I’m hanging in the air, I’m helpless, and my bottom is going to be turned red. The captive shook her head and protested as Ian took hold of her knee/elbow restraints with his left hand and raised his right.

“MMMMGGGMMM!” Krystal’s bottom was struck hard by Ian’s right hand and she bit into her gag as the strong stinging feeling spread through her cheeks. She screamed each time after five more smacks were delivered, causing her to struggle uncontrollably. Then something unexpected happened as his fingers gently smoothed over her bottom, providing a little relief.

There were six more blows, and she cried out every time, although the caresses of her cheeks after the pain were very arousing and the girl was wondering if this was to punish or pleasure her. After a minute of care, there were six more spanks, but they seemed to be less painful this time, and the soothing was even more pleasurable.

Krystal realised that the combination of pain and pleasure was making her even more aroused and that she would soon climax from her punishment. Another cycle of spanking and soothing left her close to the edge and she was writhing and moaning as a result of the fire within her intimacy. Six smacks on her bottom left the girl on the edge of her bliss and she knew that six more would leave her in ecstasy.

Then Ian stopped and sat down on the bed, leaving Krystal in denial. No! You can’t do this to me. You can’t leave me on the edge like this, it’s pure torture! She struggled and protested, writhed and pleaded, but this was all in vein as her torment just sat there, smiling.

“What would you offer me so that you can be fulfilled?” Ian asked as he used his camera to take more photographs of the suffering girl.

Oh God, I would give you anything, I would give you everything. You can have me, take advantage of me, keep me as your slave forever, bound and gagged and at your mercy. It then dawned on Krystal that she actually wanted Ian to keep her and not let her go, she wanted him to keep her restrained in bondage. She knew that if she was free, all that would happen would be that her friends would get her into trouble again.

“Do you have something to offer me?” Ian asked and Krystal nodded. He stood up, walked to the girl and removed her gag. “What is it that you have to offer?”

The girl looked up into his eyes from her awkward angle and said “Me, you can have me. I’ll be your slave girl from now on. Keep me and use me as you will.”

“Open wide.” Ian said as he raised the gag. Krystal did so and the bit was soon between her teeth as the gag was locked into place. “I accept your offer, and my first act will be to take advantage of you.”

The suspended girl nodded her head, hoping that her master wasn’t teasing her. Please take advantage of me master, use me and treat me as you wish. She watched as Ian went around to her bottom, and she squealed as his sword sheathed itself into her valley. It feels so good to have you inside me, and I hope this will be a regular occurrence between us.

She moaned softly as he slid in and out of her slowly and gently in an almost teasing manner. Before long though, his thrusts were stronger and faster and Krystal cried out as she could feel the fire growing inside her. Please, faster, more!

The thrusts into the slave increased still further and she felt as if she was being impaled by pleasure as she moved back slightly when he filled her. It wasn’t long before Krystal found herself on the edge and each thrust was a promise of a delight that she would soon enjoy.

Yes, YES, YESS! Krystal screamed and convulsed as her being was filled with the bliss of orgasm, and she was almost oblivious to her captor exploding inside her. When she became properly aware of her surroundings again, her master was gently cuddling her and kissing her face.

“You really like being my slave, don’t you?” Ian asked. All Krystal could do was nod.

Please don’t change you mind master, I don’t know what I will do if you send me away.

“I have some work to do in the basement still, but when I have finished I can devote the rest of the day to my new property. First though, I have to make sure that you are properly tormented before I go.” Ian started to spank and caress Krystal’s bottom until she was nearly at the edge of joy, and then he stopped and silently left the bedroom.

Please come back soon master, so that you can take advantage of me once more. Even though her wits were distracted by desire, the willing slave smiled as she hung there, helpless and happy…


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment