Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Cassidy’s Kidnapping Part 26

“Kǎodǎ, Kǒngbù, I require your assistance in helping to prepare our entertaining captive so that she will be able to walk around the warehouse.” The helpless lady looked on as Madam Sǐwáng’s two catsuited assistants walked over to where she was standing, while she tried to maintain her balance, and they turned to face her with Kǎodǎ on the right.

Are you planning to inflict some dire new torment onto my body? The spot between my legs has become so sensitive that it is already torturing me to a degree that I had never thought possible, so I don’t see how you can make it any worse.

“Ladies, if you would be so kind as to take hold of the ankles of our helpless victim, then I will remove the bonds that hold her legs together.” As the immobilised prisoner looked down, each of the younger collaborators went down on their knees and grasped one of her ankles, just above the rope that bound the bottom of her legs together while the leader who was facing her bent over. It didn’t take long for Madam Sǐwáng’s skilful hands to remove the ropes that bound the captive’s legs together, and she untied the mid-thigh cords before moving onto the ropes above and below the knees with the ankle cord being the last to be removed. After these cords were coiled up and placed on the floor, the madam straightened up so that she could put her arms around the waist of the bound lady before her, with the hug being very firm.

“While I am holding up Cassandra, each of you will pull the ankle that you are holding out to your side so that it is just over eighteen inches away from underneath her body.” There was a shuffling sound as the two women moved backwards on their knees, and the helpless woman ended up experiencing two disconcerting feelings in the process. One was that her feet were moved wide apart to an extent that she had never spread them before, and the other was that she was suspended in the air with only her captor supporting her around her waist.

I feel like the wishbone of a turkey, and two children are planning to make a wish by pulling me apart. I hope that this doesn’t end up hurting me in some way, but I doubt that you would want to do that to me now that the situation has changed.

“I will enable our helpless prisoner to be able to stand on the floor now, but you two must remain in position with her ankles held after I have let go of her.” Madam Sǐwáng said, and the bound woman was lowered to a point at which the soles of her boots touched the floor, with the hug around her body being released just a few moments later. Although the captive did her best to see what the madam was doing as the leader walked around the restrained woman, her arms behind her head prevented her from seeing anything until the madam returned with the second bag which was long and thin.

Knowing my luck, there is a horrible torture device inside the bag and you are going to use it on my legs in some way. No, No, NO! Even though what was inside was not what could be described as an implement of torture, the item appeared to be so when the woman pulled it out of the long bag. It was a three feet long piece of bamboo which had a diameter of two inches, and there were three large holes drilled through it, one at each end and one in the middle of the pole, with Cassidy having seen something similar to this on the internet. It’s a spreader bar! It’s not enough to have me tied up like this at the moment, you are going to force me to walk around with my legs apart as if I’m some disreputable lady of the night who is ready for work.

“The four ropes that I have removed from our captive’s legs should be sufficient for this stage of her torment.” Madam Sǐwáng said as she laid the pole so that it was lengthwise between the legs of the defenceless lady, before double stranding two of the ropes which were each threaded through one of the end eyelets, until there were two equal lengths sticking out from either side of the hole. After the improvised spreader bar had been prepared, the madam picked up the end by Cassidy’s right foot and wrapped the cord ends several times around the prisoner’s right ankle in opposite directions with the ends being tied off with a secure knot. It didn’t take long for the other end of the pole to be bound to the captive’s left ankle in the same way, and the helpless woman was starting to feel very vulnerable with the tenderest part of her body almost being on view.

I can’t even pull my legs together now that I am tied like this. How am I supposed to move around, as I am unable to even hop with my feet wide apart?

“Thank you ladies, you can go now and make further arrangements for later while I get Cassandra ready for a nice little walk.” After the leader had spoken, she picked up the other two coils of blue rope and went around to the back of the captive while the aides walked away to another part of the warehouse.

I’m already tied up enough at the moment, so what can you possibly do to add to my present discomfort? As Cassidy looked down, she noticed that the end of one of the blue ropes was threaded through the centre hole of the bamboo post with it tied into place and a few seconds later, she couldn’t avoid crying out as the crotch rope pressed harder against her body. You must have tied the other end to the rope running between my legs, which means that more torment will be inflicted on me when I try to walk anywhere. It’s almost like an arrow, pointing to where my most teased location is. Madam Sǐwáng walked back around to the front of the prisoner, and she tied one end of the final cord to the top of the vertical part of the crotch-rope which was just below the waist loop before uncoiling the rest of the cord as she stepped back. That will make me feel even worse if you tug hard on the other end, which means that you will use this on me as an incentive for me to move.

“The rope that runs from the centre of the bar is tied to the vertical part of the crotch-rope above your waist loop at the back, so it should provide you with a few interesting sensations as you move around. Walking will require a little practice, but you should be able to get used to it after a few minutes. Lift one foot up, swing it around in a little arc so that it ends up being further forward than your other foot, and then place it back down. You won’t lose your balance if you move your foot quickly, so there will be no problems in remaining upright. However, if you decide not to move, then this will happen.” There was a hard pull on the rope held by the leader, which caused her captive to shriek as the rope bit against the area of the body that was so sensitive that the feeling was best described as excruciating.

I wonder what is going to cause me the most suffering, walking around with my new bondage, or having you play ‘tug of love’ with me when you pull on the rope. At the moment, I feel as though I’m some kind of love slave being made to suffer an erotic torment at the hands of my mistress. What am I thinking? That’s exactly what is happening to me right now. Cassidy realised that if she made no attempt to move, her captor would again provide more suffering in the form of another sharp pull of the rope which cause her place of heat to be rubbed, so she decided to take a step forward. This is going to be harder than you said, as my mobility is extremely limited in this bondage and I have never done this before. When the captive made her first try at lifting her right foot up, she ended up underestimating the amount of effort needed, and it felt to her as if her boot was glued to the floor.

Cassidy’s second attempt was successful in raising her foot into the air a little way, but she was only able to move her leg forward a few inches before her foot had to be put back down, and this made her yelp when the rope between her legs was pulled tight. Her left foot moved further forward by six inches, as she understood how much effort was needed, but the biting of the cord into her body again elicited an audible response from the helpless woman when the foot landed. The torment to my body isn’t as bad as Sǐwáng pulling me along, but it takes a lot of effort to move forward and I wonder how long it will be before I will be too drained to make any more steps. As the bound woman pondered her current predicament, she ended up shouting out through her gag as her captor gave the leading rope another sharp tug.

“I would advise you to start moving, if you don’t want to experience another little piece of persuasion.”

This was more than enough encouragement for Cassidy to walk forward as best she could, and she was surprised at the fact that it didn’t take long for her to feel more confident in her actions. She followed the madam for quite some time around the warehouse, but there were periods when she had to stop for a few minutes so that she could get her strength back, and it appeared that her captor did allow her a decent leeway before tugging on the rope to make her start again. However, even these short periods did not provide her with enough recovery to maintain her efforts over a long time, and the captive found herself standing with her back to one of the pillars when her captor released her grip on the rope.

“You can rest for a while after you do one more thing. Keep your back to this column while looking at the next. If you can do that, I won’t make you walk far after your long break. It will just be up to that column and back here.” The woman noticed that she only had to move a little to the right to achieve this, and she soon found herself facing a second column with the first one right behind her. “I’ll be back in about ten minutes, so just rest and conserve your energy.” Although Cassidy did her best to see where the madam was going to, she was unable to turn her head enough to keep the woman in view for more than a few seconds.

I really doubt that this is for my own good, as this session so far has been turned into one long act of erotic torture, so I think that you have more of the same planned for me. I just wish that you would allow me that moment of sweet bliss before we continue with this, but that is not going to happen until we are in a private situation again. How are you going to make my torment any worse, as you have already made my crotch rope so tight. As Cassidy stood there, waiting for Madam Sǐwáng to return, she felt the strength increase in her legs, and the captive realised why she had been allowed this time to recuperate. Just walking back and forth would not be too difficult, even without a rest, so it is not just about that. There’s going to be something else, and this is going to require me to have more energy to perform. Wait, what’s happening? There was a brief moment of panic from the helpless lady as a strip of cloth was taken around her face from behind her which covered her eyes, but when the ends were tied together at the back of her head she realised that she had been blindfolded.

“This will be removed in a few minutes, but we want to prepare your new surprise first.” Madam Sǐwáng said, and Cassidy could feel the removal of the cord that had been used to lead her around the room. There was a sound in front of the helpless lady that she had trouble recognising, but it appeared to be noise made by a length of rope as it was dragged across the floor. This was followed by a fumbling which may be connected to the column that she had been facing, and she was surprised by what felt like a thick piece of rope being feed between her legs before there was more fumbling behind her.

I can’t see how another length of rope is going to make any difference to my torment, as the one pulled between my legs affects me so much anyway. It’s not going to be much of an addition to my torment if I just have to walk forward and back with this rope touching me. After a few more seconds had passed, Cassidy yelped as this rope also started to press against the part of her body that had been tormenting her for some time, and the fumbling ended which suggested that the rope tying had been completed.

“Now my slave, let me show you what you are going to do next.” The leader said as she removed the blindfold from the face of the helpless lady, who let out a shriek when she opened her eyes and saw what was prepared in front of her.

You’ve stranded a long rope so that there are four parts instead of one, and there are a series of five large knots put into the length! As the bound woman looked to her sides, she could see that the two assistants had taken position on either side of her with Kǎodǎ on her right.

“Your task is simple Cassandra, as you only have to walk to the next column, and then walk backwards to the one you are at. If you stop just before a knot, and refuse to go over it, my assistants are instructed to remove your bikini bra. Should you still continue to stay still, your briefs will be taken off as well and you will be forced to move forward. It might be a good idea if you started to walk forward, before my aides decide that you are taking too much time.”

Those knots are huge! With the way that my ankles are bound, I won’t be able to move over them, and they will press into me worse than any strand of rope. If I don’t move, I will be stripped naked and forced against them anyway! You have found a way of making things much worse for me, and I have no choice but to make the attempt. Cassidy began to whimper when the cord rubbed against her as she started to move forward at a slow rate, which was the maximum speed permitted by the spreader bar, and soon she was just before the first knot. This is going to be horrific, as the previous teasing has left me so vulnerable between my legs, but I have to try.

As the helpless woman pressed the front of her body against the knot, she bit hard into her gag while her face changed into a grimace, but once she had managed to force herself to be above the knot, the feeling became too much for her and the lady threw her head back as she screamed. After Cassidy made one more step forward, she was able to move past the knot and the feeling subsided back to being tormenting. If this is bad enough now, how is it going to be when I have had to move over all of them. When the tormented lady reached the second knot, she was already dreading what it was going to do to her, and she cried out even louder as she forced herself over the obstacle that tortured her more than the first one. By the time that the prisoner had made her way to the third knot, she was starting to sob as she knew that the torment would only get worse with each new encounter. Her sobbing grew in strength after she had passed the third knot, and her eyes started to well up as she approached the fourth knot in the sequence of torments on the rope. Cassidy managed to get over this but she spent so long waiting before the final forward hurdle, that the two accomplices stepped closer to her with them reaching out to her bra. This was more than enough encouragement for the captive to push herself over the final knot.

I’ve managed to get to the end, but this has been sheer torture for me. The worst part of this is that I have only gone half way, and I have to walk backwards over the knots which will make this even more difficult. Again, I have no choice but to do this, and if I don’t move now, I could find myself having to do it naked.

As the helpless lady took a step back, she could feel the knot press against her bare bottom and this caused her to experience a new and rather unpleasant sensation as she cried out while forcing herself over the tormenting section of rope. Even though Cassidy discovered that reversing over the knots was almost as bad as when she moved forward, at least her sensitive front didn’t add to the erotic torture. However, the new sensation was bad enough that it had a major effect on the suffering captive and by the time she finished the tears were rolling down her face at the additional humiliation that she had to endure. I just hope that you don’t force me to go through this torture for a second time.

“You have done well Cassandra, some other ladies have ended up having to do this naked, but you managed to hold onto your nerve. I’m quite impressed, and I think that you need to have a nice rest on the floor.”

I doubt that it is going to be that easy, and you will use this as another way to make me suffer...

(To Be Continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment