Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Cecilia Medina - The Mishandled Mistress Part 25

“Before I tell my story, I think that something needs to be sorted out for our slave here, so that she can eat and drink.” Megumi said as she selected some items which were put on a plate, before putting it on the table in front of the captive and pouring out a glass of cold water. “I am going to remove your gag now, but you are not to speak unless you are given permission. Do you understand?” Cecyme nodded her head and the oriental lady walked behind the prisoner, so that the straps that held her gag in place could be unbuckled before the large rubber ball could be eased out of her mouth. The gag was put on the table by the lady who smoothed out her French Maid dress, and she picked up the plate before sitting astride the legs of the helpless Cecyme which left them face to face. “I will start to feed you now which is also a good opportunity to tell my story.”

As the captive opened her mouth to take a bit of the sandwich that had been lifted up to her mouth, she noticed that the others were putting items onto their plates in preparation for eating. You were waiting for Megumi to arrive before starting the meal, so you knew that she would be okay. I must have been the only person who thought that she would have been devastated by what was done to her.

“Okay, the best place to start is when I spent my holidays here, and having fun with the tying games that were so much fun. It wasn’t long before I discovered that I loved dressing up in costume when we played, and the thrilling feeling increased even more when I actually pretended in my mind that I was the person that I was portraying.”

“Unfortunately, the time for my more important education had arrived, so I had to leave the area to continue my studies. One of the areas that I studied in was drama, which was easy as it came naturally to me, and my other subjects went well. I was unable to pursue my tying up games, as I did not know anyone where I was learning, so I put my desires to the back of my mind until I finished my studies. I passed with good grades and I was wondering what to do next, when I noticed an advertisement in a drama magazine which stated that a leading lady was needed for a play called “Claire’s Captivity”.”

“By this time, I had moved back to a large nearby town and I thought that this role may help me to pass the time before I settled on my career choice. I contacted the director so that I could arrange for an audition and he said that he had arranged a session for the part tomorrow afternoon, and that I would be welcome. All I had to do was wait for my name to be called out and I could walk into the office to carry out my audition. When I asked about the plot of the play, he seemed to be reluctant to discuss it over the telephone, but he said that he would answer all of my questions when we met.”

“I was excited that evening, and it was hard for me to get to sleep, but I did drift off in the end. When I dressed for the audition, I decided that I would wear jeans, a sweater with sleeves which almost covered my hands and trainers, as I didn’t know what would be involved and this clothing would be more durable. When I turned up at the appointed time, my heart sank as I saw the number of ladies who were going to be seen ahead of me, as they were all much more beautiful than I was, and they had all dressed to make the most of their bodies. Even though I realised that my chance of getting the role was next to zero at this point, I decided to stay anyway as it would give me some auditioning experience at the very least.”

“It was only a few minutes later when the session was underway, and each actress was called by name in turn before they entered the office. I was told once that if I ever went to an audition, I should look at the expression on the face of the actress as she left, so that I could work out how well she had done. To my surprise, as each lady left the room after a short period of time, none of them seemed to be positive about the role, and their expression ranged from disgusted to very angry with a few swearing under their breath. It wasn’t long before I was the only person left, and I walked into the office to meet the director who was accompanied by the lead male.”

“I had barely sat down before the director started to tell me about the play. My part would be that of an eighteen year old student who would essentially be dressed up in a stereotypical uniform. Seeing as I liked costumes like that, I explained to him that wearing an outfit like this would be no problem. It was then that he mentioned that I would be tied up for almost all of the play and gagged for a far part of it.”

“Both of the men were taken by surprised when I said that I would be okay with this happening to me in the play, but the truth was that my heart was racing at the thought of being in bondage as a schoolgirl in front of an audience. This was something that I could never have dreamed of happening, and I might be the only one with a chance of getting the role, judging by the responses of the other actresses. I was able to remain calm on the outside, as the basic plot was explained to me and it was the usual man obsessed with girl, kidnaps girl, falls in love with girl and frees her in the end. Although this was basic and quite clichéd, I saw that it could be a good play if the performances were memorable enough.”

“The other ladies must have turned down appearing in the play as soon as they heard what the part involved, which explained their behaviour as they left, and given that we had plenty of time the director handed me a script so that we could have a read through. As I had suspected, the play itself was nothing special, although the same could be said for many tales, and I put myself completely into the character of Claire. There were two sets in the play, the living room and the bedroom, and I would spend the entire time in the bedroom. The scenes either consisted of the lead male either being with me in the bedroom, or him spending time with visitors with me still in the bedroom. During the second type of scene, I would be struggling to get free and crying out for help, with help being so close and yet so far away.”

“I think that they were very impressed by my performance, as Richard the director said that if I took the part, there would be no need for any further auditions. Seeing as I wanted the part, I agreed to this as long as I had the final say on the uniform and how I was to be tied up, so I wrote down a list on what I wanted him to bring to rehearsal for the bonds, and my idea on what the uniform should be like along with my measurements. Both Gary and Richard looked at the lists and nodded their head in agreement, and Richard said that he would make sure that the requested items would be obtained today so that they would be ready for tomorrow’s rehearsal.”

“I left the audition with my heart beating faster than ever and it seemed that I could not get to sleep on that night either, so I spent the time reading my copy of the script. I turned up at the rehearsal room of the theatre on time, and I entered to find Richard there along with Gary who was opening up one of two boxes. As I made my way to the bed, I noticed that the box contained the tying up items that I requested along several pairs of EMT scissors, and I sat down on the bed which I was going to become very familiar with until the play finished its run.”

“Seeing as I was going to spend most of my time in rehearsal as a helpless captive, I asked Gary to tie me up and gag me in the way that I would be held prisoner during the play. He used a pair of scissors to cut two lengths of the blue rope from the large coil in the box and he picked up a cloth strip which was probably going to be used as a gag. Once Gary was in front of me, he crossed my wrists and wrapped the rope as tight as possible before tying it off with a knot, and the second rope was bound in the same way around my ankles. Next, he stood to my side so that he could place the cloth strip over my mouth, with a loose knot tied at the back of my neck, and he stepped back saying that he was finished.”

“All of us could tie each other up far better than this since we were ten years old, and I knew that this pitiful attempt would not hold me for more than a second or so. Speaking through the gag was easy, so I told them that I would be free in moments with me pulling the gag down to around my neck, and it took a few seconds to pull my wrists and ankles out of the loops. They were amazed as they thought that I had performed an incredible escape, and seeing as I had their attention, I explained that Hollywood is not useful in showing how people should be tied up.”

“As having me bound and gagged effectively was vital to the story I started to teach Gary a crash course on bondage, and for the following several hours he learnt as much as he could, using me to practise on. The morning was nearly over when I felt that Gary was ready to put his new skills to use, although this was far sooner than I originally expected as he had been a quick learner, and I gave instructions about how I was to be tied up. However, before I was placed into bondage for real, I needed to get into costume and character so that I could be prepared for my role.”

“The second box had already been opened by Richard who had been sorting out my costume, while I had been tutoring Gary in how to make me completely helpless, and he handed it over to me while explaining where the changing room was. I wasted no time in getting there, stripping off my clothes which were put to one side and dressing up in my new costume which consisted of sensible black shoes, black tie, white knee length socks, white long sleeved blouse and a mid thigh length tartan patterned pleated skirt. The skirt was shorter than the play suggested, and it also mentioned a short sleeve blouse, but I felt that the longer sleeves would help to reduce any rope marks and the new skirt would generate more interest amongst the male part of the audience along with certain females.”

“When I returned to the rehearsal room, I got very approving looks from Gary and Richard which meant that my suggestions were correct, and I twirled on the spot to show off the outfit. The next few minutes were spent talking to Gary and Richard about how I would essentially be Claire when I was tied up, until I was told “Time out” at which point I would be myself again. As Gary reached for several coils of rope, I got into character, and I started to feel fearful as if I was going to be kidnapped.”

“After taking a few steps back, I realised that the bed was right behind me which meant that I had nowhere was go, and I screamed in fear as Richard turned me around and pulled my arms behind my back. My hands were placed together palm to palm, and a rope was wrapped about ten times around my wrists before cinches were applied to tighten the rope with a knot securing the ends together. As I begged and pleaded with my captor for my freedom, my elbows were pulled together so that they touched and a second rope was looped and cinched to lock my arms in place.”

“Gary forced my chest down onto the bed, and I screamed in response which allowed him to shove a large handkerchief into my mouth, before he used a roll of white microfoam tape to hold it in place with the tape wrapped several times around my face and hair. At this point, I was reduced to muffled screams in response as a long rope was used to secure my upper arms to my chest with loops going above and below my breasts. Another long rope was taken around my waist and lower arms so that my arms were forced against my back, and I cried out through my nose as my whole body was forced onto the bed.”

“The whole feeling was incredibly intense for me as I lay face down with my captor on top of me, and even though the part of me that was Claire was scared of what was happening, I wanted this to continue because it was so exhilarating. However, at this point there was another strong feeling growing in my body which was unfamiliar to me, but I wasn’t paying any real attention to it because of everything else that was happening. My right leg was bent so that the ankle pressed against the thigh and Gary wound a rope around my thigh and ankle, before repeating the process with my left leg so that I was frogtied on the bed.”

“I was forced onto my knees and as I continued to scream, the cloth strip was taken over my nose and it was tied tight enough to restrict my breathing by pressing on my nose to the point where I could only whimper. My external character persona was showing a look of terror by now, while inside I was enjoying myself like never before, and I was looking forward to the final rope. Gary double-stranded this rope and threaded the loop end around my waist rope at the front, before taking the free ends through the loop and between my legs. It was pulled tight before the ends were looped around my wrist bondage and tied off, which left me dealing with a crotch rope along with everything else.”

“As Gary left the bed and walked over to the director, I put everything into my struggle in trying to escape my bonds and my complete failure to get free showed just how well Gary had learned to tie me up. It had been years since someone had bound and gagged me so that I was genuinely helpless, and I revelled in the feeling that was both scary and wonderful. Added to this was the fact that I was in complete bondage in front of two men who could do anything they wanted to me, and I could not even scream for help if they did. Every time I struggled against the ropes that kept me prisoner, they stared at me and they took particular notice of the rope that pressed hard between my legs. That is why I wanted that rope there, as it was a surrogate for a man taking advantage of me, although this entire bondage was the most sexualised that I have ever been placed in.”

“There was one thing which I hadn’t thought about, and this was concerning my late development. My puberty had started after I had experienced my last tying up game, so I had never experienced the erotic part of being bound and gagged. It felt as if my body was catching up with a vengeance, as I realised what the new feeling was that had grown in my body amongst the rush and fear that I had been experiencing.”

“I had become sexually aroused while I had been placed in bondage, and the erotic feeling was growing second by second as my struggles continued on the bed. As I looked at Gary, new fantasies with him involved started to form in my mind, even though I pleaded and begged to be released from my captivity. I started to imagine him and me in a room somewhere, with me bound and gagged like this, and no matter how much I protested against it, he took advantage of my helpless body. ”

“While I was almost lost in my feelings, I heard the words “Time out” which brought me back to reality, even though my body ached for my captor to pleasure me. Richard explained that they only had the use of this room for half a day at the moment, so Gary needed to free me before we go over the time limit.”

“As Gary untied me, I continued to think about how much I wanted him to be the person that would remove my innocence while I was in bondage, and I had to work out how to make that happen…”


(To Be Continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment