Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Monday 5 January 2015

Chrissy Daniels - A Very Personal Assistant (F/F) Part 1 of 6

(This is a story for the model Chrissy Daniels, and it includes both her and the model Kendra James.)

Everyone in the firm attended the wedding of Claudia Singleton and Nelson Byrd on Saturday, and the raven-haired brown-eyed beautiful bride was radiant as she walked down the aisle in her white dress with the firm’s owner Kendra James. Claudia had been Kendra’s personal assistant for five years, but this changed when Nelson had visited the firm and it almost seemed like love at first sight.

Chrissy Daniels looked on as Kendra handed Claudia over to her husband, and she was a little intrigued with the comment “Claudia is all yours now. Take good care of her.”

That almost makes it sound as though you owned Claudia and that she is becoming the property of Nelson. It is sad that she is leaving, but she did say that she had to devote herself to her new life with her husband. Even Kendra was sad about that, but it does mean that the position of Personal Assistant will be open, although there are ladies in the administration department who are more senior than I am. One of them is sure to get the position.

After the ceremony was over, Kendra and Claudia embraced as if it was the last close contact that they would ever share, and they both appeared to be tearful for some reason. It was at the reception when Chrissy noticed another change, as throughout her five years at the company, Claudia had worn a black choker with a small square metal buckle. However, although the choker material was the same, there was a diamond shaped buckle on the front. Maybe he prefers that shape, or Claudia might have wanted to put it on to represent a new start. The reception went on for some time, but there came a point when the newlyweds had to retire, so everybody said their goodbyes.

When Chrissy got into work on the Monday morning in her usual work clothes of black mini-skirt, stockings, high-heeled stiletto shoes and long sleeved white blouse, she noticed that there was a sign posted on the main electronic board mentioning that members of staff should for the position of Personal Assistant to Kendra James. In the text it said that anyone in the administration and accounts department can fill in the online application form, and that everyone should make the attempt no matter what their position of seniority in the firm was, because personality traits were very important. Does that mean even I have a chance of becoming my boss’s Personal Assistant? I did notice that she has been noticing me more than usual recently, so there might be a chance of becoming her right hand lady.

The computers had already booted up before the staff had arrived, and Chrissy obtained a cup of coffee before sitting at her desk so that she could have a look at the application. When the office worker got her first look at the application form, she was very surprised because it was more like a questionnaire, as all of the questions were about personal details. However, when she looked at the top of the page, it did mention that every employee’s résumé along with other employment details was already on record, and everyone in the offices had the relevant skills for the job.

Let’s have a look at some of the questions on this list. What kind of games did you play as a child or teenager? What type of cartoons did you like? What are you favourite types of books to read? What are your favourite TV shows or movies? That is an unusual set of questions, but the ones after are very obscure indeed as some seem to have answers that appear to be ambiguous. My guess is that this is some kind of personality test, so that Kendra can find the right person to be her assistant. I have nothing to lose by filling this in, and I do have a chance at working in a much more important position in the firm. There are people here who have a much better chance of being successful at applying, however, so I shouldn’t get my hopes up.

Chrissy filled in the application form, making sure in the process that she gave accurate answers which she knew to be better in this situation, rather than attempting to give answers that made her sound as good as possible, even putting down ‘The Perils of Penelope Pitstop’ as her favourite cartoon. I just hope that being honest doesn’t ruin it for me, but the others probably know how to twist the answers to give themselves a better chance.

After the lady had finished filling in the form, she pressed the button to show that it was complete, and she decided that the best thing to do was to put it out of her mind unless she passed this particular test. The rest of the week proved to be uneventful until Friday afternoon, when she was approached by the manager who was wearing a white elbow length blouse, black leather knee-length high-heeled boots with the heels almost like spikes, black leather elbow length gloves and a black leather knee-length pencil skirt with a hint of black fishnets showing between the top of her boots and the hem of her skirt.

Oh wow, you look absolutely gorgeous like that. Chrissy was flexible when it came to gender and the fact that she had a severe crush on her boss was a secret that she kept to herself, although she did sometimes worry that the others might realise just how much she liked Kendra.

“Ms. Daniels, are you doing anything after work this evening?” Kendra said as she stood to the left of the office worker.

“No Kendra, I have nothing planned for tonight, and if it is important I could have cancelled it anyway.”

“Thank you. When the working day finishes at five o’clock, I need you to come to my office as I have something very important to discuss with you.”

“Yes, Kendra. I won’t forget.”

“Good. I will see you at five, then. Goodbye for now.” As the manager walked back to her office, Chrissy’s imagination started to go in all different directions as various ideas jumped into her mind.

Have I done something wrong? Am I going to be warned about something or end up losing my job? Has she discovered how I feel about her? Oh, I hope that it isn’t anything really bad. Maybe it’s just that she wants to tell me in person that I have failed in my application to be her personal assistant, as she can’t possibly be telling me that I have passed the first round. As there were still a few hours before five o’clock arrived, the worker pushed any thoughts of the meeting out of her mind and she continued with her work until the alarm sounded for the end of the working day. Chrissy made sure that her workplace was neat and tidy before shutting down her computer, and while all of the other ladies were making their way to the exit, she took a bathroom break as she didn’t know just how long the meeting would be.

I hope that Kendra won’t think that I am being lazy by dealing with something necessary first. The worried lady made her way to the room of her manager and as she knocked on the door, she wondered just how bad things were going to become.

“Come in and close the door behind you.” After taking a deep breath so that she could steady her nerves, Chrissy opened the door, entered the room and closed it behind her before she looked around the room for the first time.

Only Kendra and her personal assistant are allowed in this room in normal situations, and for most other people, this room is only seen when they leave the company. There was a triple light arrangement in the ceiling with an electric fan underneath, but there was also a large eyelet under the fan which might be for attaching items. There was a minimum of items in the room and on one side there were a series of wooden doors that could be the entrances for small storage rooms. A metal desk was the only large item in the room, which appeared to have lots of little eyelets attached to it and there was a laptop on top of the desk which was being shut down by the manager.

“You were a few minutes late, Ms. Daniels. Was there a problem?”

“Not a problem Kendra, but I felt that taking a break before we started would be a good idea so that there would be no interruptions.”

“That is very considerate of you, and this means that no breaks will need to be taken as this could take some time. Please sit down in that chair there.” Kendra said as she put the laptop into her case which left the desk bare, although the office worker was still worried as she sat in one of the two armless leather office chairs.

“I can see that you are very nervous, so I will explain what is going on.” The manager said as she sat in the opposite chair to her employee. “You are not in trouble for a start, as your employment record is very good. There is no disciplinary action to be taken and you are not going to be dismissed. This is about your application for the position of Personal Assistant.”

That’s it, I’ve failed. At least you are kind enough to let me know in person. It is a pity as I really wanted to be of use to you, plus I could have worked with you more.

“After checking the forms that were filled in, I have come to the conclusion that out of all the applicants in the company, you are the only one who is suitable. To make this clear, it showed that your personality makes you perfect for the job, while the others would not even be adequate. You were also honest while the others tried to give me what they thought were the best answers, which caused them to rule themselves out.”

I passed! Not only that, but none of the others did, so it looks like a one horse race unless you want to advertise outside the company.

“Thank you Kendra, this is good news and I was expecting something bad.”

“It isn’t finished yet, Chrissy, as I need to perform some very special behaviour and response tests which you will most likely discover to be bizarre. I will need your complete trust when I perform these tests and if you pass, I will employ you as my Personal Assistant. I do have a warning for you before you decide on taking the next step. If you do go through with it and end up failing, you must find employment in another company. I will provide you with a generous severance package along with glowing references so that you will have no trouble finding another job.”

I have to leave if I fail the test? That is a surprise, but you must have your reasons for making this decision.

“Chrissy, you may end this and leave right now if you do not want to take the risk, and I can understand why you would make such a choice.”

I don’t know if this decision is some kind of test, but I would rather try and fail than always wonder whether or not I could have succeeded. I will take your test and prove myself to be successful.

“I know that there is a risk, Kendra, but I am willing to take the chance to prove that I am capable of being your Personal Assistant.”

“Thank you.” Kendra said and Chrissy thought that there was the hint of a smile on the lips of the manager who took a clipboard out of her handbag. “I have your current contract termination here, along with the agreement to be my Personal Assistant.” The manager handed over the clipboard which had a pen attached to Chrissy, who waited for a moment before placing her signature at the relevant places.

“As of now Chrissy, you are my Personal Assistant should you manage to pass the tests. I will explain the tests as they go along, but the most important thing is how you handle them as real life can often bring very strange situations.” After Kendra put the clipboard in the bag, she carried it to one of the doors which was opened and the bag was exchanged for a blue one which was larger.

“The first test is the hostage test, and part of it is to explain how you should behave if you ever find yourself in this position.”

A hostage test? What are you going to do to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment