Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Chrissy Daniels - A Very Personal Assistant (F/F) Part 5 of 6

(This is a story for the model Chrissy Daniels, and it includes both her and the model Kendra James.)


Oh no, I’ve really made a mess of things, and you have caught me in the act! Now it’s all ruined, and you are sure to fail me for this! Chrissy shuffled around on the spot to face her manager who appeared to be very angry at what she had just seen.

“I am so disappointed in you, Chrissy, especially after you had come so far in this test. It is so bad that you have managed to screw your situation up, both metaphorically and literally.”

You are going to fail me and after all I’ve been through already! Tears were forming in the eyes of the captive as she realised that she had gone through everything for nothing, and she bent her legs at the knees as she started to beg and plead through her gag. Please let me have another chance, I’m sorry that I let you down, and I didn’t mean to wrong you.

To Chrissy’s surprise, the manager’s features softened when she saw how apologetic the captive was, and her words appeared to be less harsh. “You do give the impression that you are sorry for misbehaving, so I will give you a chance to redeem yourself by offering yourself up for punishment. Be warned that when I apply a punishment in this situation, it is immediate and very strict. However, should you accept your punishment; there is no turning back once it is being applied.”

I can’t afford to fail now, so I’ll take your punishment, even though it is going to hurt.

“This is your choice now, Chrissy. Do you want me to punish you, so that you can be forgiven for your transgression?” There was only moment’s pause between her comment and the captive nodding her head, and the manager started to untie the ropes holding the helpless lady’s arms to her body.

I have a suspicion that you are doing this to prepare me for my punishment, but why are you putting the ropes on the table? As the bound Chrissy watched, her manager pushed the table on its castors to a position underneath the lighting, before getting up on top of the table with ease. That was no problem to you, even with your boots on, so you must have done it several times before. One of the ropes was picked up by the lady as she stood up and Chrissy as puzzled as to why one end of the rope was threaded through the eyelet, before it was pulled down to waist level. How are you going to punish me with a rope?

Once Kendra had dismounted from the table, she pushed it back into its original position before walking over to the hanging rope. “Hop over here and once you have done that, turn around so that your back is to me.”

It must be part of the punishment after all, but I’d rather go through a short punishment than never see you or the company again. I wonder if Claudia had to go through this routine at any time, as it sounded as though this happened more than a few times. Chrissy did as she was told and hopped over to her manager, even though each jump caused her to yelp out as her nipples were jolted by the clamps that were hanging from them. Once the prisoner had reached the right spot, she turned around so that her back was to her manager and she felt something being connected to the bonds around her wrists.

“I’m tying one end of the rope to your wrists, and you need to be prepared to bend over in a second.” Said Kendra, and it was just a few seconds later when the helpless lady’s hands were being pulled upward which caused her to lean forward a little. As the bound captive’s wrists continued to move up, she was force to bend over further until her body was parallel to the floor with her hands high above her back, and the position of her feet made her worried that she was going to topple off balance.

“I have just one last thing to do.” One end of the remaining rope on the table was tied to the centre of the chain that connected the nipple clamps together and the rest was wrapped around Chrissy’s ankles so that any little movement inflicted pain on her nipples. Kendra picked up the riding crop before walking around to behind the captive. “Bite down on your gag and make sure that you have a lungful of air because you will want to scream out. You will only receive six strikes as a punishment, but even this will be an ordeal for you. Get ready.”

That riding crop is only a little thing, how on earth-

“One.”

Any coherent thought that Chrissy had at this moment vanished when the cheeks of her bottom were struck for the first time, causing her to shriek through her nose, and her involuntary squirming on the end of the rope caused her to scream again as this exerted an extreme pull on the clamp chain. No sooner had the helpless woman recovered, when Kendra called out “Two.” which started a second round of screams and struggles…

 After the sixth stroke, the crop was put back on the table by the manager who walked to the front of the sobbing captive and she put her right hand on the head of the punished lady. “Believe me when I say that you are not the first personal assistant that I have had to punish. Do you remember the Alison and Angela incident?”

Yes, that was a few years ago when Claudia caught the two ladies having a quite clinch in the storage room. She taped their hands behind their backs, their ankles together before gagging them, and she forced them to hop into the main office where they were made to face the wall while she spanked their bottoms twelve times each. When you found out what had happened the next day, you invited them to your office and they left an hour later with big smiles on their faces. After that, Claudia was much more considerate concerning her behaviour. Are you telling me that you-?

“When I asked the girls to my office, I told them that they must never mention what happened in there. When they entered, they found Claudia in the same position that you are in now. First, I delivered twelve strokes to her bottom which was the same that she gave to each of the ladies, and they each whipped her bottom twelve times with the crop as well.”

At least I know that you are being fair to me, and that this is the punishment that I will receive if I do anything wrong. What I don’t understand is how Claudia let you do that to her, as she had the strongest and most dominating personality that I know of. What happened to her so that she would let you do that? A moan escaped the lips of the prisoner whose bottom was a bright pinkish colour, as the fire in her loins was still as strong as before.

“It sounds as if that special point of intimacy is driving you crazy with lust. Is this true?” There was a slow nod from the helpless woman, as she thought that this was going to be a trick by her captor to inflict even more torment on her body, and she looked up at Kendra with a worried look in her eyes. “I will sate your lustful desire.” The manager said as she untied the rope that connected the captive’s chain to her ankles. “However, I expect you to do the same for me as I am feeling very aroused at the moment. I will help you up on the table so that you can satisfy me, then I will provide you with the ecstasy that you so desperately crave.” As Kendra untied the rope that held Chrissy’s hands high in the air, the captive breathed a sigh of relief as she was able to stand up straight again.

Kendra opened another one of the doors and took out a large bag before returning to her defenceless prisoner and she untied the four ropes that bound the helpless woman’s legs together, before guiding her to the table so that she could be helped to sit on the top at one of the narrow sides. The end of one rope was tied around Chrissy’s right leg just above the knee, while a second length of cord was bound to the left leg in the same position, before the lady was made to lie on her back. Her right leg was bent at the knee until the heel of her boot pressed into her bottom, a length of rope was wrapped around her right thigh and ankle six times with two cinches between her legs, and this was repeated with the lady’s left leg, which left her frogtied.

“I need to change your gag, and I must warn you to remain quiet while I do so, as you do not want another punishment from me.” Kendra reached into the bag so that she could take out a large ring-gag, and she unbuckled the straps of the ball-gag before removing it from the mouth of the helpless woman. The large ring was placed between the teeth of the vulnerable captive and the two straps were taken around to the back of her neck, where they were buckled together. Chrissy’s right leg was laid flat so that the knee was at the edge of the table and the other end of the piece of the rope from above the knee was tied to an eyelet in the leg. Her left leg was secured in the same way and the captive felt rather vulnerable with her legs forced apart like this.

“You can stick your tongue out through the hole in the gag, which is the reason why I have put it on you. After all, it is your tongue that I need right now, and I will give you instructions on how to use it.” The manager said as she removed her panties, before getting on top of the table and kneeling in a position that ensured that her lips of lust were directly above the gag that forced Chrissy’s mouth open. “Now, this is what you are going to do…”

Chrissy was surprised at the instructions that her manager was giving her, but she followed them and soon she was amazed to hear a cry of ecstasy from the lady above her as the woman convulsed and twitched on the table.  This is amazing, I’m bound, gagged and completely helpless, and yet I have just made love to you! I hope that you are going to keep your word. It took a few minutes for the manager to rouse from her state of bliss, but after that she dismounted from the table, put her panties back on and turned around so that her back as to the captive, before taking something out of the bag which she strapped to her pelvic area.

“Do not be frightened when I turn around, even though you may be surprised by what you may see.”

As Kendra turned around, the lady who was bound to the table cried out in surprise as she saw the item that was attached to the Mound of Venus of the manager, and she struggled in the bonds as she lay there. OMG, you are wearing a huge fake- a fake cock! You must be planning to use it- use it on me!

“Oh don’t get your panties in a twist, wait they already are in the bag, sorry. This isn’t the first time I have used this on a lady, so don’t be worried about it.” Kendra said as she approached the lady, who started to moan with pleasure as the device started to press at the gap between her swollen lips of lust.

You’re going to fuck me! My own boss is going to fuck my cunt! Chrissy screamed with delight as her manager plunged the shaft into her tunnel of lust, and she started to writhe in her bonds as the phallus started to slide in and out of her at a steady rate. This is like some kind of weird dream, but if it is, I hope that I don’t wake up before Kendra makes me come. After a few minutes the thrusts became faster and stronger, with the helpless lady thrusting her hips against those of her captor, as she attempted to gain as much pleasure as possible.

Soon, the manager increased the pace of her thrusts as she started to slam against the intimacy of the helpless woman, and Chrissy began to cry out at each caress of her most sexual area by the device that was strapped to the lady who had bound and gagged her. Please hurry up and bring me to my peak so that my bonfire of lust can be drenched in the depths of orgasm. When the captor’s actions became even faster and stronger, Chrissy felt the flames of her lust grew to such a degree that she knew the moment of her ecstasy was just moments away.


Oh fuck, Oh Fuck, OH FUCK! A long and loud scream escaped from the gagged mouth of the helpless lady as the long awaited orgasm took control of her senses and she convulsed in her universe of bliss…

No comments:

Post a Comment