Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Saturday 10 January 2015

Chrissy Daniels - A Very Personal Assistant (F/F) Part 3 of 6

(This is a story for the model Chrissy Daniels, and it includes both her and the model Kendra James.)

You look so gorgeous, yet you appear to be incredibly powerful and sexual at the same time. Chrissy’s heart was racing as she gazed upon her captor, and the flame between her legs became stronger as the effect of the clothing worked on her desire. It wasn’t that Kendra had added anything extra to the outfit that she was wearing, and in fact the manager had removed her skirt along with her blouse so that her fiery red underwear was on view. Her bra and panties were lacy in a fifties retro style, although the most impressive garment was the leather corset that covered her body from just above her panties to right below her nipples, and from it hung four red garter straps which were attached the tops of the fishnet stocking on each leg. A small black bag was being held in her left hand and the captive was amazed when she recognised the long thin rod with a flat end that Kendra was holding in her right.

Oh my God, you are amazing like this and the whip that you are carrying just adds to your strength. I feel even more helpless just looking at you, and I can no longer think of you as Kendra as ‘Mistress James’ is far more suitable given our relative positions. It felt to the helpless lady as if her cheeks were burning as she looked at the almost goddess-like figure in front of her and she hoped that her reaction wasn’t obvious so that it could be used against her.

“So, my captive Chrissy, do you like what you see?” Kendra said as she approached the prisoner who discovered that she was trembling as the lady got closer.

I was told for the second part of this test that I should be honest and not hide anything, but answering this will make it harder for me to resist you. Chrissy nodded her head in response to the question as she did like the way that the manager was dressed, but she was puzzled as to why her captor was carrying the riding crop.

“I notice that you are looking at this little thing in my hand.” The lady said as she stood in front of the defenceless lady Well, just in case you are wondering, it is called a riding crop and its main purpose is to be used in horse riding. However, as a whip it is extremely precise so on one hand it can be used to inflict pain.” A moment later, Chrissy was caught by surprise as the end of the whip lashed against the bare flesh of her left thigh, causing her to emit a loud yelp through her gag as the felt the pain in her leg. “On the other hand, this device can also be used to provide pleasure.” As the helpless woman prepared herself for another strike, the tip of the crop was thrust in a gentle manner between her thighs half-way from the thigh and upper knee ropes, before it moved up and down the soft flesh there. A muffled moan escaped the lips of the captive, who discovered that the caress was quite pleasurable and she was becoming confused as to her own reactions to what her captor was doing,

Even though the strike from the crop hurt me for a moment, it almost seemed to to be good as well, because you did it to me. As for the smooth strokes that are occurring between my legs, these feel so good that I do not want them to stop. I just wish that I knew what was going on with my own body and mind, as it appears that Mistress James knows more about how I would behave than I do. Maybe that questionnaire has revealed things about me to her that even I don’t know about, so when this is over I am going to have a lot off questions to ask.

“Now Chrissy, I understand that you have the number to the safe in this office, so I would like you to give it to me in order that we may stop your interrogation before it can begin. Are you willing to tell me what the number is?”

I have to hold onto the number as long as possible, otherwise I could end up failing the test. I know that you are going to use that crop on me, so things are going to become more than a little painful for me when I give you the answer. To say that Chrissy had good reason to be hesitant about replying would be an understatement, seeing as a strong woman was standing there with a whip in her hands, but she took a deep breath before shaking her head.

“Oh, that is such a pity as as you have made a decision that you are going to regret. I will have to do something that we are both going to find to be unpleasant, but you will be receiving the worst of it.” Kendra took a moment to put the bag down on the floor by the captive’s chair before the helpless lady was turned around on the chair so that her back was pressed against the back of the chair. “This is your last chance to give me the information that I want, otherwise you are going to suffer.” The manager said as she lifted the riding crop into the air.

I am not going to fail at this point, so the answer is still no. Chrissy knew that she had no chance of avoiding the inevitable situation, so she shook her head for a second time although she dreaded what was going to happen to her. She cried out through her gag just a moment later, as the end of the crop lashed across her thighs and she bit into the rubber ball that filled her mouth in an attempt to cope with the pain that she experienced every few seconds. It wasn’t long before the captive noticed that the strikes against her legs caused a strong stinging, but even this was enough to cause her to squirm in her chair before long. It’s not that these hurt too- ouch!, much but this is happening every ouch!, few seconds and it isn’t ouch! stopping.

Soon the lashes were impacting on areas of the prisoner’s legs which had already been struck before, with the result that the pain was stronger with caused her to cry out louder. How much longer are ouch! you going to continue whipping me with the ouch! riding crop? If this goes on for much lon-ouch!-ger, I may end up having to surrender the number.

“It appears that making you suffer was a stupid thing to do and it has been quite useless in trying to get you to tell me what I needed to know, so I will try being kind to you instead.” Kendra said as she walked over to the desk so that she could walk back to the captive and she caused the helpless lady’s heart to miss a beat as the manager sat down on the lap of her assistant. “I just hope that I can make up for the way that I treated you earlier.” She said as she ensured that her legs were either side of the chair, while she embraced the defenceless woman who was very surprised at the turn of events.

You are almost treating me like a lover, and seeing as I am bound and gagged I have no way to stop you from being as intimate as you want. Chrissy was pulled close to her captor until their bodies were pressing against each other and she closed her eyes as sweet little kisses were planted along her upper and lower lips.This is just wonderful as I never thought that you kissing me would ever happen, but now I’m in your arms with you pressing your lips against mine. It wasn’t long before the kisses migrated down to the neck of the helpless woman, who started to sigh as Kendra also sucked the flesh into her mouth along with biting the neck in a playful manner. Keep doing this, just keep doing this. Oh yes, that is good as well. Chrissy began to emit load moans as she writhed in her bonds when her breasts were caressed by her captor’s right hand, while Kendra’s left caressed between the thighs of the restrained woman who was becoming more aroused with each passing minute.

Although the captive wanted this moment to go on forever, she ended up feeling more than a little disappointed as the manager pulled back, before reaching over to her right to pick up the small bag that she had walked in. “I think that I will have to make a few adjustments to your clothing if I want to continue.”

Make a few adjustments to my clothing, what do you mean by that? Surely you can’t man to do something to my- oh shit, Oh Shit, OH SHIT! Chrissy’s eyes were wide open with shock as she looked at the trauma shears that her captor took out of the bag and she started to shake her head as she realised what was going to happen. These are used for cutting clothes off emergency patients, which means that you plan to- to-. OMG!

“Is my helpless prisoner a little unhappy about me cutting up her clothes?” Kendra said, and the bound woman nodded in the hope that she would be spared from this ordeal, but her worry increased as she saw a smile form on her captor’s lips. “In that case, all you have to do is give me the combination to the safe and I won’t have to use these nasty scissors on your nice clothes.”

So that’s why you are going to strip me with your scissors, it’s just part of your act to humiliate me so that I will surrender the information. Go ahead then, do your worst but it won’t get you the number. Even though the captive was still concerned about what would happen if she refused, she shook her head and tried to prepare herself for the embarrassment that her captor was going to inflict on her.

“It’s your choice then, Chrissy.” It seemed to Chrissy that Kendra must have done this before, as she wasted no time in making effective cuts that sliced the captive’s blouse into shreds, before it was pulled away from the bound woman’s body and put in the bag. “This is going to be easy to do, though.” Kendra said as she took hold of the hem at the bottom of Chrissy’s dress and the manager cut upward until the skirt was severed at the waist, so that a single strong pull on the material left the helpless assistant in her underwear.

It was a little scary at first, but for some reason, the fire between my legs has grown stronger. Oh no, what are you doing now? Any hope by the bound woman of this particular ordeal coming to an end after her ruined mini skirt was put in the bag, was torn up just like her clothing when the tip of one of the scissor blades was pressed against her abdomen. It was moved up her body at a slow rate until it was behind the little strip of sloth that held the two cups of her strapless bra together. Oh please no! If you cut that then bra will come apart and my breasts will be exposed!

“Oh well, if you don’t give me the information that I want, at least you can make a clean breast of things.” The two blades pressed together, accompanied by a snipping sound and as Chrissy looked down in horror, the cups fell down which left her breasts exposed, along with her erect nipples which showed just how aroused she was. You will know just how I am feeling, and I am sure that you will use it against me.

“It appears that you are a very hot prisoner, Chrissy and in more ways than one.” The manager said as she pulled the bra away from the captive’s body before depositing it into the bag, and the helpless woman emitted a shriek as she felt a hand press against her Mound of Venus. “You are very hot indeed.”

Why did you have to touch me there? Part of me wants you to move your hand away, yet I want you to caress me as well! There must be something wrong with me!

“I would be neglectful in my duties if I allowed my prisoner to overheat, so I will help you to cool down.”

This sentence caused the defenceless woman to tremble as she realised what it meant, but she knew that there was nothing she could do to stop this without throwing her job prospects out of the window. You must be bluffing, as I doubt that you would do that to me, even as part of a test. A second later, Chrissy discovered that her manager wasn’t bluffing when she made two cuts severing the panties on either sides of the prisoner’s body, and a sharp tug was all it took to leave the helpless woman exposed on the chair while the mutilated garment was placed in the bag. Oh fuck, you’ve stripped me naked!

As the manager put the scissors in the bag which was itself placed on the floor, Chrissy shivered as she realised that although she had felt helpless before, it was nothing compared to the vulnerable state that she was experiencing in her nudity.


“Now, I shall continue the interrogation...”

No comments:

Post a Comment