Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Thursday 8 January 2015

Gianna's Abduction Part 3 of 4

(This is a short story for the bondage model Gianna Love. If you search the clips4sale site, you be able to find plenty of media with her in.)

As Gianna stood there in the position that strained her arms and legs, with any little movement causing her to cry out because of the clamps torturing her nipples, she tried to think of something that could help her get through this ordeal. It was at this moment that she remembered another one of her books titled “Hannah’s Hostage Horror” which involved a captive immersing herself in fantasies so that she was able to cope with what was happening to her.

Right now, I really do have nothing to lose as I am going to suffer a dreadful fate at the hands of my kidnapper, and I doubt that he was truthful about making sure that I would beg for him to take me. Seeing as the idea might help her cope with the situation, or at least take her mind off what was going to happen to her in reality, Gianna decided that she would at least try to distract herself. There was one idea that sprang to mind from a story called ‘Penelope’s Punishments’ and it concerned the wife of a duke who ended up being unfaithful, but she ended the affair before confessing to her husband that she had been unfaithful. He said to her that he was considering divorcing her after what she had done, but she said that she would accept any punishment if he would take her back, and it was at this point that she mentioned about the old dungeon in the mansion.  She should be taken down there on a regular basis and pay the penalty for her misdeeds with him making love to her at the end of her punishment.

Okay, that’s the one I should use, and maybe I’ll try to keep to it when he returns. It would be a real trick against my kidnapper if I can use my own fantasies to ruin his fun, even if it is just a little. It could be some time before her captor returned to use her for his pleasure, so she started to bring the fantasy to life. In her own mind, Gianna had become the unfaithful wife of a nobleman, and she had confessed her crime to him with her suggesting that her lock her away until she had paid enough penance. She imagined him pulling on her nipples clamps in order to torture her, before taking a whip to her bottom so that she screamed in pain and at the end he would take advantage of her helpless body for his own pleasure. When the fantasy was ended, she would start all over again.

This did work very well in preventing the captive from thinking about what was going to happen to her, and she was no longer as terrified of the situation, but there was a major side effect to her fantasising. As she continued in her immersion, the cumulative effect of the story in her mind, along with the physical stimulation of her bondage ended up combining to feed fuel to the spark of desire that had existed in her centre of lust. It wasn’t long before her arousal was so strong that it caused her to emit muffled moans through her gag while she writhed in her bonds and she even imagined that her fantasy nobleman forced her to take his shaft into her mouth as she did her best to run her tongue around the cock-gag.

The damsel was brought back to reality as she heard the door handle turn, but even the opening of the door with her captor entering the room failed to bring an end to the fire between her legs.

“I remember saying that you will be begging for me to take you, and I am going to keep my word.” Adam said as he walked over to the chest of drawers, and the man opened the fourth drawer so that he could take out a black coloured item with a long handle and a large amount of flexible strands.

Oh fuck, it’s a flogger! I’ve read about that in one of my stories, and it can be used to inflict anything from gentle stings to intense pain. My bottom hasn’t recovered from the thrashing that you inflicted on me with the rod, so I’m going to be in for a very rough time. Gianna hung in her bonds as Adam walked around her as she considered that begging for mercy may well have the opposite effect, so the lady decided that acting like she was apathetic could just elicit a basic level punishment. The seconds passed by and the captive wondered why her whipping hadn’t started, and she was starting to wonder if Adam was having second thoughts about taking advantage of her.

Perhaps this is my chance to work on you, if you are thinking that you are going to far. I could try to convince you that I am no threat to you if you let me go, as I won’t be able to identi- AAAAH!

Even though she had the cock gag filling her mouth, Gianna emitted a loud scream as the ends of the flogger whipped across the cheeks of her bottom, and she realised that her tormentor only waited long enough for her to let her guard down. Gianna was struck twice more across her bottom by her captor and each stinging blow that danced across her cheeks was accompanied by a loud cry from the helpless woman. At least I am managing to keep my body still so that my breasts don’t get tortured as well. A different area was hit on the next blow as the impact was across the top of her thighs, but the helpless woman cried out just as much as before, and the fifth impact landed in the same area.

It was the sixth flog that made the others seem mild by comparison, with Gianna shrieking being far louder than any before, and she jerked forward so hard that she screamed again when the weighted clamps pulled against her nipples. Her mind only cleared when the agony started to subside, and it was at this moment that she discovered why her legs had been bound with her feet separated by a yard. You fucking bastard, you whipped my cunt! You brought that flogger up between my legs and tortured me in my most sensitive area with the ends striking my Mound of Venus!

Gianna sobbed as she waited for the next impact that would bring her pure agony, but she was surprised by what happened next, as she felt fingers smooth over her tormented cheeks. This felt so pleasant compared to the treatment compared to a minute ago and the sweet caresses moved down to her thighs, before concentrating on her lips of lust along with her Mound, which almost caused the captive to sigh with delight.

This is making me even more aroused than I was before. I don’t know if it is just the caressing alone, or a mixture of the pain and pleasure, but you seem to know what you are doing to me. After several minutes of pleasure had gone by, the smoothing ended and the helpless lady attempted to prepare herself for the next round of torture by her kidnapper. However, this proved to be futile with the first five blows seeming to be even more painful than the previous ones, and the final flog was so bad that her world became one of agony as she writhed in her bonds. When Adam ended the whipping so that he could caress the affected areas of the prisoner’s bottom and thighs, the sensations were a paradox as she experienced both pleasure and pain as the same time. This was particularly true of the sexual flower between her legs as she cried out when his fingers glided over them, but she was confused as to whether the reaction was due to pain, pleasure or a mixture of the two.

Her next flogging confused her even more as this also seemed to be inflicting pain while providing pleasure, and the smoothing was just as intense to her as she started to moan. Gianna surrendered herself to the experience for the next series of blows and she started to thrust and writhe with her bottom before she realised what she was doing. Oh shit, I don’t know whether I want you to fuck me because I want the pain to end, or so that the fire of my lust can be quenched in the sea of ecstasy. All I know is that I want you to fuck me!

“Is this true? Are you begging me to take advantage of you? Do you want my cock in your cunt and fuck you until you scream?”

Yes! Fuck me, fuck me so that I come! Please, please, please! Gianna begged through her gag as much as she could and she accompanied this by a series of vigorous nods in the hope that her captor will give her what she desired above anything else. To her surprise, the bound woman was overjoyed when she heard the sound of a zip being pulled and she moaned in pleasure as her most intimate area was filled by the man who had put her through terror and misery.

The thrusts into her swollen lips were slow and gentle at first, but owing to the flogging the lady felt an exquisite mix of both pleasure and pain as she gave herself to the moment. Soon, the sliding in and out of her tunnel of lust increased in speed and intensity, with the woman crying out as he slammed into her and she felt that special moment approaching when she would reach the peak of bliss. Just a few minutes later, her captor’s thrusts were so quick and hard that her lust was tipped over the edge and she gave a long loud scream as the orgasm made her oblivious to anything else but the convulsions of her own body…


4 comments:

  1. write a story about babysitter in bondage please, why do you ignore me?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I write the stories that I wish to write, and I do not have the desire to put down any more babysitting stiroes.

      Delete
    2. but I'm waiting till you write

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete