Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Cecilia Medina - The Mishandled Mistress Part 30

Part 30

“I think that I should start by providing you with an experience that is purely pleasurable.” Collette said as she continued to place soft kisses on the back of the helpless woman and her gentle touch slid up and down the captive’s arms from her shoulders to the tips of her fingers. “This was the first thing that I was taught by Madam and she had me practise on her own personal submissive until I had got my skills right.” Sighs were emitted from the defenceless lady as she felt the touches on her body and arms and it felt to her as if the heat between her legs was growing in strength.

I have a feeling that you have more in store this late afternoon for me than just pleasure, but I am in your hands and defenceless against anything that you might choose to me. Oh, that feels good. Cecyme shivered with delight as her captor landed kisses all over her shoulders and even into her armpits, while it was the sides of her body that were being caressed by the maid who was in complete control.

“It is obvious that you are enjoying my attention, Cecyme, but later on I may torment you so that you are begging for mercy at the same time as wanting me to continue so that you can explode with pleasure.” Collette applied soft bites to the fleshy areas of the woman’s shoulders and she used her fingernails to dig a little into the skin which caused the helpless woman to moan a little louder as she started to writhe in her kneeling position. What was even more tantalising about the bites that were applied by the red haired maid was that when she took the flesh into the mouth, the soft skin was caressed by her tongue which provided a little but intense massage and the fingernails raking up and down Cecyme’s sides were enough to provide a stronger sensation without becoming painful.

That feels so good. Soon, Collette’s fingers went to the front part of the helpless woman’s body while kiss after soft kiss was landed by the maid on the bottom of Cecyme’s neck before going down her spine.

“It is hard to kiss your neck properly like this, but there is more than enough of your body accessible to bring this to a very pleasurable conclusion.” There was a fresh sigh from the nude captive as the front of her abdomen was caressed by the tips of the maid’s fingers which ranged from just above her Mound of Venus to just below her breasts.

You are avoiding touching me in my most erotic places, but it is having an unusual effect on me as I am being made even more aroused as a result.  I hope that you don’t drag this out too long, but I suspect that this will be part of your plan. As Cecyme concentrated of the sensations that were being caused to her body, her writhing and moans increased in frequency and volume as the kisses and caresses had their cumulative effect on her. It wasn’t long before the red head’s hand moved down to the legs of the bound lady and the fingers glided over the bound thighs, sometimes slipping between the legs as the hands moved up and down, although they just stopped short of the top of the legs. Please, please, please touch the most intimate parts of my body as they need your soft caresses.

“It is clear that you want more attention from me, so I will provide it for you.” After another minute spent by the maid smoothing her hands over the thighs of the defenceless lady, the tips of Collette’s fingers made their way up to just below the prisoners breasts before slipping under the fold of flesh between the mounds and the body of the woman. As the fingers went back and forth, there was the simultaneous caressing of the breasts and the main body of the captive who realised that she was pushing her chest out in order to maximise the experience. This continued for a while, with the maid concentrating on this part of the body of the captive who was moving around more in her bonds, as the actions encouraged the growth of the fire between her legs.

Next the fingers rose up from the folds of sensitive flesh so that they could glide over the mounds of the prisoner’s ample bosoms and the bound nude moaned in pleasure as the sensual feelings in her body increased, with her moving her body from side to side so that she could make the most of the sensation. Oh, this is just lovely. Cecyme shivered as the index fingers traced circles around the areola of her breasts and soon the tips of her captor’s fingers started to brush against the sides of her erect nipples. The cries of the teased woman in bondage increased still further as each of the rigid lumps of flesh were gripped between the thumb and forefinger of one of the captor’s hands and there was a gentle squeezing of these protuberances, along with some mild twisting and pulling.

Please take me to bliss, caress my lips of lust, I need you to touch them! By this time, even the most inobservant person couldn’t fail to notice just how aroused the helpless lady was, as she writhed in her bonds while emitting loud sighs from her gagged mouth. However, Cecyme knew that she was dependent on the whims of her captor for the intense feelings that she was receiving and the woman was sure that it wouldn’t be long before she would be made to beg and plead to the maid so that she could be brought to ecstasy. After a few more minutes of the captive’s nipples being teased, Cecyme noticed that the right hand of her captor released its grip from her right breast and traced a slow path down to the defenceless lady’s Mound of Venus. Oh yes! As the fingers ran over this part of the lady’s anatomy, the muscles in her thighs started to twitch in response as each touch sent little shockwaves through her hips and the flame between her legs turned into a raging fire.

Soon, the teasing of Cecyme’s Mound was joined by brief, soft strokes against the petals of her lustful flower, which were so sensitive that every little touch made her shriek in her desire and as the erotic caresses continued, the lady was taken closer to that special moment when she would be consumed by ecstasy. At this time, it was impossible for the bound woman to think about anything else, as the feeling in her body was so strong that it proved to be a perfect distraction to anything else and she was attempting to thrust her hips forward, so that she could obtain the most satisfaction from the touches on her most sensitive flesh.

However, just as the helpless woman was on the edge of reaching that most special form of pleasure, her dreadful suspicions were confirmed when Collette ceased in her caresses and stood up, which left Cecyme howling in her state of denial. I knew it! You are so cruel in doing this to me, taking me to this point only to leave me suffering and I have no choice but to beg for you to continue. I will get my revenge next week when I am in charge again and I can’t wait to see all of you beg for your orgasms, in the same way that I have had to. While the woman begged and pleaded for help as she stewed in her sexual torment, her captor carried one of the chairs around to the front of the suffering prisoner where it was placed on the grass facing the lady in bondage. Once Collette made sure that the chair was only a few feet away from the helpless lady, she sat down on the chair and rested her feet on the head of the prisoner who writhed and twitched in her erotic denial. This is just adding insult to injury. Please, just make love to me so that my torment can be brought to an end.

“Oh dear, is there something troubling the helpless harlot, or is she just highly strung at the moment?”  The maid said as she moved the soles of her feet over the hair of the helpless lady who grimaced while trying to nod her head, which was almost impossible given her current restrictions.

Not only do I have this inferno between my legs which is driving me to distraction, but you are adding to this with a horrendous pun and teasing me with your feet. Can’t you just get on with it? I need to have my release.

“Okay, I will stop teasing you now as I know what it’s like to be treated like this, so I will bring you to your peak. I will be doing this by an unorthodox method though.” As Collette spoke, her feet moved down from the head of the defenceless woman to her bosom and the prisoner moaned as the toes of the captor glided over the soft flesh of her breasts.

You are using your feet to pleasure me, I didn’t expect this from you. After a minute or so of the captive’s breasts being caressed, the maid moved her toes so the each nipple could be gripped between the second and big toe and Cecyme cried out as her nipples were twisted and pulled by the feet of the captor. Did that madam teach you this as well? If this continues in the same way, then one of your feet is going to end up- oh my!

“Now I am going to introduce you to something very interesting.” There was a yelp from the helpless woman when she was surprised, as her nipples were pinched by the captor before the maid released the hold that was being maintained by her right foot. This foot made its way down the abdomen of the captive at a slow pace until it reached Cecyme’s Mound of Venus and the bound woman felt her flame of lust grow stronger as she forced her body forward a little, while her Mound was caressed by Collette’s toes.

This is so unusual, but it is taking me closer to the point of bliss, which is what I need to put out this fire that burns inside me. Soon, the helpless lady discovered that her hips were twitching along with her thighs, as the feeling of lust within her grew stronger still and she hoped that her captor wouldn’t torment her with denial when she was on the edge for a second time. You’re going to use your other foot? When Collette right foot released its grip, her big toe flicked each nipple in turn before it was taken down the body of the prisoner and it was used to caress the helpless mound of the bound nude. At this point, Cecyme realised that she was thrusting her hips forward as best she could, so that she could make the feeling from the strokes as intense as possible and she wondered if her captor was going to take it to the next level.

“Let us see how much you like this.”

You can’t be planning on- Oh My God, you are! There was a squeal from the gagged mouth of the defenceless Cecyme as Collette lowered her left foot down so that it went between the thighs of the prisoner and who emitted a loud moan as the big toe was moved up and down the petals of her lustful flower. These cries grew louder as the strokes along the lips of desire became faster and soon the maid had moved her toe deep into Cecyme’s folds, which took the tormented woman right to the edge of her desire. You are pleasuring my most intimate place with your foot! Are you going to use the other one in this way as well? After a minute, the left foot was exchanged with the right and the captive started to push her body down in thrusts, so that the big toe penetrated deeper into her tunnel of lust.

As the maid was in no hurry, she spent some time keeping her prisoner at the present level of need and she switched her feet every few minutes, which prevented the woman in bondage from reaching that moment when she would be engulfed in ecstasy. “If you want to have your body enveloped in pleasure, you have to beg me to let you come and you must plead for me to fuck you with my feet. Otherwise, I will keep you at this point for as long as I possibly can.”

You can’t expect me to use such language, Collette! I have trouble even thinking of the words co- and fu-, let alone say them out loud. This is cruel and you are using this against me so that you can play with my mind, as I find the idea of saying these words far more embarrassing than my present predicament. I can’t say them, I just can’t! Please don’t ask me to say them. There was a shake of the head by the captive, which meant that because of her restrictions it only moved a little from side to side and she attempted to force her body down more, in the hope that she could push herself over the edge.

“No cheating, my sweet slave. Do not think that you can get away with not saying anything and I have had people try this on me before.” In response to Cecyme’s actions, Collette withdrew her foot so that her big toe only ran along the engorged lips of the captive’s valley of lustful need and the other foot’s caresses against the mound became much softer. “You have no chance of reaching the peak without my cooperation and the only way that you can get that is to make the proper request. Remember that if you continue to suffer, then it is by your own choice as you can bring an end to this at any time, so you have only yourself to blame if you refuse to speak.”

Don’t you understand? You know that I can’t say such crude words which make this a very cruel way to treat me. Spank me, torment me, but don’t make me speak like that.

“It is no good you shaking your head and looking at me with that expression, as there is only one way out of your current predicament and you can take it, or remain in denial with you tortured by your own lust.”

As the gentle caressing of Cecyme’s most sensitive and inflamed region continued, she tried to say these words through her gag, but her shyness at speaking in this way was enough on an inhibition to prevent her from speaking. Instead, the captive ending up screaming through her gag at the frustration that she was inflicting on her own body and she wondered how long this self-imposed torture was going to continue.

“Oh dear, it appears that you have a bigger problem with this than I first thought. Poor polite Cecyme, you are experiencing such suffering from your own shyness. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I can always punish you for behaving in such a crude manner and I do know how to inflict a very severe punishment. It may be that you want to be tormented in this way and that could be the real reason why you are refusing to speak, in which case I will carry on like this.”

I can’t keep going on like this, as my internal inferno is eating away at me and I am at my wits end. Punish me for being rude, please punish me.

“Do you want me to punish you for behaving in such a foul manner?”

There was a restricted nod from the captive who was crying out for release from her suffering and the helpless woman wondered if even this would be sufficient for her to step over one of her own personal taboos. If you promise to punish me for being such a bad girl, it might work.

“Okay Cecyme, if you behave in a rude manner, I will punish you so that you will not have to feel guilty because of it. It should be so easy, all you have to do is say the words. Anyone else in our group would have no trouble with doing this, but you are the only person who has such an inhibition and it means that we have to be very careful about what we say around you.”

Why should it be important whether or not I should use language like this, after all it doesn’t matter while I am tied up.

“You appear to be puzzled about this so let me explain. From Monday to Friday, you will be the one in charge as our Mistress in every way. If you cannot shake off your inhibitions, how can you effectively dominate us? After all, speech is part of the process of control and there are times when both your actions and your words will have to be crude.”

I never thought of that. I have been thinking so much about how I have been treated, that it escaped my mind about just how I was going to behave on Monday. There will be times when I am going to have to play the part of a dominatrix for the four of you, and I can’t let my shyness on this matter hold me back. Cecyme held onto this thought as she attempted to visualise herself whipping a bound and gagged Collette, while calling the helpless maid all kind of crude and derogatory things. To her surprise, the words did appear in this situation that was playing out in her head, but she knew that it would be harder to speak it, even though the ring gag would muffle the words anyway.

Please, let me c-, please f- me with your feet. OMG, I really do have a problem with this, I’ll have to try again. Please, let me come, please fuck me with your feet! This time, the helpless woman managed to say the two words that had eluded her, although as a result her cheeks felt to her as if they were on fire as she experienced a profuse blushing.

“That is all I needed to hear.” After speaking, Collette moved the second foot down between the legs of the suffering Cecyme and once both big toes caressed the folds of Cecyme’s lustful lips, it was less than a minute before the captive’s desire as at the point of bliss.

Oh fuck, Oh Fuck, OH FUCKK!


(To Be Continued.)

No comments:

Post a Comment