Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Thursday 19 March 2015

Melinda's Last Night Part 4 of 9

This is a break from my usual writing situation as this is for someone that I personally know and I have also ignored one of my own writing rules. When I mentioned this particular rule, she said about could it be broken in a certain situation. After I thought about it for a while, I saw how the story could work and this is the result.

 That must be you, Vivienne, which means that the game has started. This is going to be so good.

The young woman had to work hard to maintain her control as she walked back over to the door and she paused for a moment before saying “Who is it?”

Vivienne’s voice was just about audible through the door. “I’m your neighbour, and I think that you have left your purse outside. Could you open the door so that I can hand it to you?”

This must be the part of the game where you use a ploy to gain entrance. It took a few seconds for the security devices on the door to be unlocked by the young woman, but soon Melinda was in a position to open the door. However, once she had done so, Vivienne forced her way into the room and all of Melinda’s attention was focused on the dagger that was lifted up to her throat by the woman’s right hand. Oh my, that does look good. You are getting into this in a big way.

“I’ll do whatever you want, and you can take everything, just don’t hurt me, please.” There was nothing that the threatened lady could do but take a few steps back, while her neighbour pushed the door closed with her left hand, which was also carrying a large bag.

“In that case slut, you can sit on the bed right now and don’t decide to be a hero, as I know how to use this.” While Melinda continued to beg for her safety, she stepped backward as the other woman took two shiny items out of her bag and the damsel sat down when she felt the bed against the bag of her legs. “You are to use these to restrain yourself.” Vivienne said as she threw the two items on the bed so that they landed on the left of the sitting lady, who recognised them as two sets of chain link handcuffs. “Put one set around your ankles, and then use the other cuffs on your wrists behind your back.”

Oh wow, you are actually going to make me handcuff myself and these appear to be proper ones, as there doesn’t appear to be any special release buttons on the sides. “Please, you don’t have to use them on me as I’ll be a good girl.”

“You can either put them on, or I’ll have to use other means to make sure that you will be no trouble.” As the intruding woman made her threat, she lifted up the dagger and waved it around in front of the face of the sitting girl to drive home the meaning of what might happen if she disobeyed.

Melinda reached out with her left hand so that she could pick up one of the set of cuffs and she bent over so that she could reach down to her feet with her hands, with the ratchet parts secured around her ankles. She took hold of the second pair, moved her hands around to the middle of her back and she locked one end around her left wrist before closing the other end around her right, which meant that Melinda had become a genuine captive in bondage. I’ve actually place myself in a position of helplessness!

“Now that you are restrained, I have no need of this knife for the time being.” As the captive spoke, put the dagger into the bag which was taken over to the bed, pulled out two short lengths of rope and tied one end of one length of cord to the links of the ankle cuffs, before tying the other end to the foot of the bed just above the castor. When the prisoner looked in the mirror she saw that the lady was tying one end of the second rope to her wrist cuffs, with the other end knotted off to the foot bedpost behind her back.

You have bound me to the bed now, and I will not be able to stand up or move anywhere. My guess is that I am going to be gagged next, so will it be a tape or cloth gag?

Vivienne returned to the bag and retrieved an item which elicited a gasp from the helpless captive who started to put on a pretend struggle in her bonds. OMG, it’s a red ball-gag and it’s huge! There are images on the internet of women wearing these, but I never expected to see one in real life. You are going to use this on me for real? As the woman approached, the defenceless lady started her well practised begging  for mercy. “Please, you can’t use that thing on me as it’ll never fit in my mouth! I’ll be a good girl and stay quiet.”

“Yes, you are going to stay quiet, especially with this pushed inside you.” Melinda’s false protestations caused her mouth to remain wide open, which ended up making it easy for her captor to force the large rubber ball between the teeth of the helpless lady and the straps were taken around to the back of her neck where they were buckled together.

This thing is filling my mouth which has caused my tongue has been forced back and I doubt that I will be able to say anything from now on. When Melinda attempted to make more protests through her gag, she soon found out that not only were her words muffled, but they were turned into unintelligible noises. This is the best gag that has ever been used on me as it not only works on my speech, but the large ball forces my jaws wide apart, which makes it a form of bondage in itself. Now that I am bound and gagged, you will probably move onto the torture before performing my fake murder. Although the captive thought that her binding was over, she was about to discover that she was very wrong…

“You are far too clothed for my liking, and I am going have to do something about this.”

Too clothed, what do you mean by that? The helpless lady’s thought was answered just a second later, when the bottom of her sweater was held by her captor who took it over the head of the victim who was surprised by what she had just experienced. I’m being undressed! You are going to take my clothes off, and there’s nothing that I can do about it! It took just a moment for the garment to be pushed down to the wrists of the helpless lady who found herself struggling in vain and she pleaded through her gag as the hands of her captor went around to the clasp of her black lacy bra. In one smooth movement, the bra was unhooked behind her back, and her breasts were exposed as the item of underwear was taken over her head so that it could be slid down her arms to her hands. Now I’m topless and I feel even more helpless than ever before. At this rate, I dread to think about what you are going to do- OMG!

“These look so lovely and they feel so good. It is going to be a lot of fun to play with them.” Melinda’s face turned red as the mounds of her breasts were cupped in the hands of her captor, and she was confused by the new feelings that she was experiencing. Although what was happening to the captive seemed to be irritating her almost to the point of making her annoyed, there was also a strong feeling of pleasure at being touched in this way. “I am going to show you just how defenceless you are right now, my slut.” There was a loud gasp from the bound woman as the right hand of her pretend kidnapper moved down her body, before slipping beneath her jeans and panties and Melinda was shocked when a new feeling of warmth grew between her legs.

What on earth is happening to me? Due to her being in love with Death, Melinda was never interested in any of the boys at school and the usual singers or actors were never going to attract her attention in any way. Any fantasies that she had about Death stayed as pure romances, so she had no previous experiences on which to draw upon as a reference for her current situation. Something must be wrong with me, as I don’t know if it is good or bad.

“I would love to play with you like this for the evening, but I need to make sure that you are better secured as my captive.” Vivienne said, putting the bag onto the bed before getting on the mattress so that she could kneel behind the defenceless lady and she took out a several coils of rope which were put on the bed. There was a squeal for Melinda as her elbows were brought close together behind her back and when she looked at the mirror, it appeared that her breasts stuck out a little further than before. One of the coils was taken ten times around her forearms, just below the elbows and when four cinches between her arms were added with the ends knotted together, it felt to her as if her elbows were almost touching.

Another coil was selected by the kidnapper who wrapped it eight times around the wrists of the captive, just above her clothes at the cuffs and the three cinches caused the cord to grip hard against her skin. As the lady looked on, she could see in the mirror that the knot was tied above the ropes in a place that was out of reach of her fingers. I need to remember this when it is your turn, but it is hard to think about anything else except what you are doing to me right now. This time, a larger loop of rope was picked up by Vivienne who wound it twelve times around Melinda’s waist and lower arms and five cinches were wrapped between her arms and waist, which locked her lower arms to her body. The longest and last rope was looped around the chest and upper arms of the helpless lady, with ten winds going above her breasts and ten below and when the ends were tied together in the middle of her back, there was still some rope hanging free. This remainder was taken over her right shoulder, down between her breasts to the coils below her breasts and it was taken around these before it went over back her left shoulder. Melinda had a deep intake of breath as this part of the rope was pulled tight before it was tied off, as it forced the lower part of the rope up against the bottom of her breasts, which increased the new and unusual feelings in her bosom.

A set of keys were taken out of the bag, which were used to unlock the handcuffs whose purpose had become vestigial and these were removed along with her clothes. While this was going on, Melinda closed her eyes as she writhed in her bonds, imagining that she was in the arms of Death who was holding and caressing her bare skin. The result of this, along with the ropes that were pressing and rubbing against her skin, was to increase the feeling in her breasts and the heat between her legs grew in strength.

“Now I have to do something about those lovely legs of yours.” There had been movement while Melinda had kept her eyes closed and when the lady opened them, she was horrified to see Vivienne’s hands at the button of her jeans.

Please, I didn’t expect the game to go this far, but you must be thinking that I am just play acting. The top of the jeans were unbuttoned, the zip was pulled down and the top of her jeans were pulled down to her ankles which left only her black lace panties covering her modesty. NO! I’m naked! there was a cry from the gagged mouth of the bound woman as her panties were pulled down as well, but mixed in with the shock was an increase in the flame at the top of her legs which was pleasurable and irritating at the same time. Is this some new kind of torture? Four lengths of rope were taken out of the bag by Vivienne and these were applied to four points on the captive’s legs with ten loops and four cinches. The first one was bound at her ankles which went just above her pulled-down jeans; the next two were wrapped below and above the knees and the last of the ropes was bound around her mid-thighs.

After this was completed, the kidnapper unlocked the cuffs and put the remainder of the items into the bag before taking out another piece of cord. “Get off the bed and hop forward a few steps.” Melinda was a little unsteady as she rose to her feet and she looked as if she was going to topple over, but she regained her balance and took three hops forward. Once the captive was still again, Vivienne went around to her front and doubled the rope by folding it in the middle before tying the loop end to the prisoner’s waist rope at the front.

Is this some kind of lead rope, just like the one that Kurt used on- OOOOOOH! The free end of the doubled rope was threaded between the upper thighs of the defenceless lady and looped over her elbow ropes before it was pulled tight and tied off, which caused the cord to press against the prisoner’s body between the petals of her intimate flower. There was another cry from the woman as she twisted in her ropes, as this caused the crotch-rope to rub against her flesh which increased the strength of her feeling.

“See how much of a slut you are, I tied you up, stripped you and yet you are enjoying yourself.” Vivienne said as she stood behind the defenceless Melinda, and the lady discovered that she was moaning out loud when her breasts were being caressed by the woman.

Is this what it means to enjoy yourself when you are in bondage and naked? Part of me hates this feeling and wants it to stop, yet I also want you to keep going and do even more of this to me. Again, the bound nude struggled in her ropes, but just like before, the rope pressed against her most intimate location which added more fuel to the fire between her legs. Did I do that just to get the feeling from it? Being tied up by you has affected me a lot more than I realised. There were several stokes between the top of the legs of the nude Melinda by the right hand of her captor, and the flame grew into a raging fire that caused her to twitch and thrust her hips.

“Move forward until you are standing just a few feet from the door.”

I don’t know why you want me to do this, but I will obey your order. It took a few seconds for the bound woman to hop over to the spot in front of the door, as she had to maintain her balance along with ignoring the distractions that were being provided by her own body.  As the lady stood there, she noticed that her captor was carrying the bag which had been brought into the room, and she was horrified when the door to her room was opened wide in front of her.

“Hop down the corridor until you get to my room.”

Like this, bound, gagged and naked? What if somebody steps into the corridor and sees me like this? I can’t, I just can’t!


No comments:

Post a Comment