Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Saturday 21 March 2015

Melinda's Last Night Part 5 of 9

This is a break from my usual writing situation as this is for someone that I personally know and I have also ignored one of my own writing rules. When I mentioned this particular rule, she said about could it be broken in a certain situation. After I thought about it for a while, I saw how the story could work and this is the result.

 This was too much for the helpless lady as she stared through the open doorway to the corridor and when she shook her head at the latest order, the captive failed to notice her kidnapper drop the bag so that she could step behind the nude victim.

“Now, I will say for a second time, hop to my room.” Melinda felt something on her breasts and her attention became focused on a more immediate situation, as she looked down to see each nipple held in a firm grip between the thumb and index finger of her captor.

You can’t be planning to torment me, just because I don’t want to be seen in public like this. It’s too unfair! When the lady shook her head for a second time, her actions were interrupted by a scream escaping from her gagged mouth as her nipples were crushed by Vivienne, who also twisted and pulled the sensitive pieces of flesh. Stop it, just stop it! This torment of Melinda’s breasts continued for about a minute, with the bound nude begging for her intense suffering to come to an end, but the captor ignored the pleas for mercy.

“Are you going to hop to my room?” Vivienne said, pulling extra hard on the soft mounds of the defenceless girl who realised that this was only going to stop when she agreed to the demand of her tormentor.

I’ll do it, I’ll hop to your room, just don’t do this to me! Melinda nodded her head while she cried out through her gag, but even though the captor dropped her hands the pain in the captive’s breasts persisted for a few more seconds, before diminishing to a dull ache. Just what are you going to do to me once I get to your room?

“I’m glad that you have agreed to my request, so it is time for you to get started on your journey.” As the woman in charge picked up the bag, Melinda made her little hops towards the corridor and her heart was racing as she left her room, even though the corridor was empty for the moment. It took just a little effort for her to turn to the right, but although it was a short walking distance, to the helpless damsel it appeared that was going to take her hours to traverse the distance in her little hops. Vivienne exited the room with her bag and the closing of the door caused the captive to become even more fearful as her only potential escape route was denied to her.

Oh no, these ropes are having an even greater effect on me, now that I’m making hop after hop. Every time that the bound Melinda made one of her small jumps, her upper body twisted a little which meant that the crotch and breast ropes rubbed against her and these combined to increase the strength of these new feelings in her body. Before the helpless lady was even half-way down the corridor to the room of her captor, she emitted a moan after every hop which was a response to the teasing of her body. Although the lady thought that this psychological torment would go on forever, she managed to reach Vivienne’s door which allowed her a measure of relief. I’ve made it, but I hope that you won’t force me to wait outside.

“I have to get you inside now, as too many questions will be asked about my helpless victim if we are spotted.” Vivienne had her room key ready in her hand and she wasted no time in unlocking the door before opening it wide, so that the nude in bondage could hop into the room with the door being closed behind her. “There is no escape for you, now that you are in my lair.” Vivienne said as she took the dagger out of the bag and put it on a bedside table, while the fire between Melinda’s legs burned stronger than ever.

I need to touch myself right at the top of my legs, but I can’t do that with my hands tied behind my back. It’s almost like having an itch that you cannot scratch, but this makes any itch feel like nothing in comparison. Melinda squirmed her upper body  while Vivienne looked at her laptop, in the hope that the rope between her legs might help, but the only thing that she managed to achieve was to increase the need to be caressed. That knob on the top of the post, at the foot of the bed is just about the same height as the place where I am aching and my captor looks a little preoccupied, so if I hop over to the bed, I might be able to do something about this sensation. It took just a few hops for the tormented captive to reach the post and once the lady was in position, she pressed her Mound of Venus against the bed knob before she moved her body up and down, so that she could caress as much as much of the affected area as possible. That feels so good, I must be doing something right. Melinda closed her eyes as she used the top of the post to caress her body, and in her imagination it was Death who was smoothing his hand against her most intimate area. NO!

Melinda was so focused on the effect that she was getting from the bedpost, that she didn’t notice that Vivienne had moved from her laptop and the first time the captive realised that she was in trouble was when her head was pulled back by her hair. “You bad girl! I let you into my room and this is what you do! I have no other choice but to give you a good old fashioned punishment!” This tug was so harsh that the poor woman was made to hop back away from the bed, which meant that she could no longer press herself against the bed knob and the continuing pressure on her head by the captor’s left hand forced the prisoner to bend over so that her body was parallel with the floor.

Oh come on, there’s only one way that you can punish me while I am stuck like this, and you wouldn’t be so mean as t- OUCH! There was a second cry from the bound girl as another hard spank landed on her bottom and she squirmed in her bonds while her posterior received four more smacks. Although her bottom smarted from the punishment that had been inflicted on her, the flame between her legs appeared to grow as if fuel had been thrown onto it and the smoothing of her cheeks for a minute seemed to amplify the feeling. This whole thing is like an exquisite torture, and I don’t know how to bring an end to it.

“Now lady, you can either lie down on the bed on your back, or you can spend the next ten minutes having your bottom spanked like the bad little girl that you are.” Vivienne kept hold of the hair of the captive who was made to hop over to the bed before she ended up sitting on her side of the bed where her hair was released. “If you have any sense, then you will make your decision quickly, otherwise I will turn those cheeks of yours bright red.”

You appear to mean it, so I had better obey you as I would like to be able to sit down later. It took two minutes of squirming for the captive to get into place, due the restriction of her bonds and once she was in position, Vivienne knelt astride her at the hips. Melinda closed her eyes as every part of her exposed body was kissed and caressed by the lady who was in full control of her and again she pretended that it was Death who was treating her in this way…

“It’s time to prepare you for the next phase.” Melinda was rolled onto her front, the crotch-rope was untied from her elbows so that it could be looped over her wrist ropes and her legs were bent at the knees so that her heels pressed into her bottom. The free end of the crotch-rope was taken around the ankle bonds and it was pulled so tight that it dug into the most intimate part of her body, before the end was tied off. Whenever the helpless lady had struggled before with the crotch-rope, it had been both pleasurable and irritating, but as she squirmed in the added hogtie, the previous sensations ended up paling into insignificance and she emitted moans with each little movement. OMG, what have you done to me? I want to stop this movement to get a measure of relief, but something seems to be forcing me to continue squirming.

“Oh look, a lovely captive, all hogtied and helpless.” Vivienne said as she rolled the captive onto her left side, before the kidnapper retrieved the dagger and knelt in front of the lady who was trembling as she kept her eyes on the blade. “Yes, it is a lovely piece of metal, my wonderful prisoner, and it exists for one purpose.” For a moment, the helpless nude forgot about the inferno at the top of her legs as the knife was pressed between her upper thighs and it was moved up her body until it reached her breasts. However, once the tip of the blade was use to trace a figure of eight around the breasts of the prisoner, she became aware that her Mound was getting even hotter as a result.

You are going to use this as the device of my pretend murder! I just hope that you don’t take too long as I need to find some way of ending this ache inside me.

“You are so beautiful, my little girl and I wish that I could keep you, but you will make a wonderful sacrifice for my Goddess.” Vivienne said as she lifted the weapon up to the neck of the captive, who was trembling a little from fear but most of it was from her anticipation from the climax of the role play.

I’m to be a human sacrifice? Oh wow, I’ve never gone through that scenario before and it means that you have been carrying your sacrificial knife all along.

“You are nearly ready for the touch of my sacred blade and soon it will be used to open up that pretty little neck of yours. However, if you do manage to escape those bonds of yours, I will have no choice but to allow you to leave, according to the rules.” Melinda was placed on her front in the middle of the bed and after a few seconds, the girl noticed that she was thrusting her hips against the mattress which made her feel even hotter. “Try to get free of your ropes now, my sexy sacrifice, as you have five minutes to escape from your ropes.” As the captor spoke, the side of the knife was moved over the bare skin of the prisoner who started to struggle against the ropes and her struggles became more frantic with each passing second.

I can’t stop my actions! It’s as if I’m no longer under my own control and that feeling inside me is like an inferno. The sensation in the body of the woman grew as her movements continued and the prisoner wondered what was going to happen to her, as she cried out at each little caress of her body by the crotch-rope. Help me, Vivienne, please help me! Soon, her world narrowed down to the only things that she was aware of and this was her constant, frantic struggles along with the fire that was burning inside her, which meant that she did not notice how much time had passed...

“You last chance is up, sacrifice! Time for you to meet you doom!” Melinda screamed out in shock as Vivienne made her clichéd comment before kneeling astride the squirming captive and there was another cry as the helpless lady’s hair was grasped in the left hand of the woman above her. A moment later, the bound woman squealed as her head was pulled back as far as possible, while the captor’s right hand moved the blade across the victim’s throat.

When Melinda experienced the touch of the metal moving over her neck, she thought for a moment that this was for real, as the sensation in her body seemed to explode. She let out a long scream as her hair was released, with her moaning and convulsing in her bonds as this latest sensation made her body blind to anything else that was happening…

When the helpless lady became aware of her surroundings again, the first thing she noticed was how rested and peaceful she was inside, as she lay on her left side and when she opened her eyes she discovered that something covering her upper face which prevented her from seeing. This has been a wonderful experience, and I hope that it is the first of many. I wonder what is going to happen next?

“I have come for you, now that you are dead.” Even though the voice was disguised, it wasn’t hard for the fake sacrificial victim to recognise it as Vivienne’s, although Melinda’s present state of reverie somehow managed to persuade her that it was Death who was lying beside her. As two arms held her in a gentle embrace, sweet little kisses were landed on her gagged lips and in her mind the helpless lady surrendered herself to the loving attentions of Death…

“Well, did you enjoy your first bondage game as an adult?” The pressure against Melinda’s eyes disappeared as the sleep mask was removed and she stared into the eyes of the woman who lay beside her, before she gave a slow nod to show that she had.

“It was rather obvious though, as I have never seen a bondage orgasm as intense as yours.”

Bondage orgasm? Wait, is that what has happened to me this evening? There was a look of complete surprise on the face of the helpless lady at the mention of the word orgasm, as only at this moment did she understand why she had experienced all of these new sensations.

“OMG, Melinda. Are you honestly trying to tell me that you had no idea what was going on inside your body tonight?” There was a nod from the bound woman in response to the question from her captor. “This has been your first orgasm?” Again there was a nod from the captive whose cheeks were starting to turn red as she started to feel like a naïve little virgin girl who had been seduced by a more experienced woman.

At least I now know what was going on inside me, but I was unable to think straight at the time so I couldn’t relate it to anything that I had learnt.

“Well, I’m flattered that I have been your first time.” Vivienne said as she unbuckled the straps of the ball-gag, before removing the large red rubber ball from the mouth of the helpless captive and the captor stole a series of soft kisses from the helpless lady. “It did look like a lot of fun, as I have only been tied up in straight bondage. Would you like to return the favour and turn me into the kidnapped and sacrificial victim?”

Melinda didn’t even have to think about the idea of being in charge for once, as it would be the first time that Vivienne would experience this fantasy, so she said “Yes, I’ll be happy to play the evil villainess so that you can feel the same way that I have.”

“Thank you.” The captor said as she started to untie, the hogtied lady. “I’ll just mention a few things first. The main secret of controlling the tightness of the ropes is in the cinching, and by using his you can…”

It was just over an hour later when Vivienne was lying naked and prone on her own bed, in the exact bondage that she had placed Melinda in and as her erotic sensations were on the edge, her head was pulled back so that the knife could be drawn across her throat. This was enough to take the captive over into bliss as she emitted an orgasmic shriek, while her body convulsed on the bed and Melinda exchanged the blade for a sleep mask which was slipped over the eyes of Vivienne, who appeared to be oblivious to anything around her.

When you rouse from your reverie, it will be my turn to play Death who will love and comfort you.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete