Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Melinda's Last Night Part 3 of 9

This is a break from my usual writing situation as this is for someone that I personally know and I have also ignored one of my own writing rules. When I mentioned this particular rule, she said about could it be broken in a certain situation. After I thought about it for a while, I saw how the story could work and this is the result.

Melinda managed to get the necessary qualifications so that going to university would be easy and as a result of her strange ability, she decided that getting a degree in psychology may be useful. The bigger problem was trying to find a place to stay as it seemed that every room in the nearby apartment complex had been taken, but there was still one room on the top floor that was available. When she went to check out the room, she discovered that there was a communal party/living area on each floor and each room had its own shower, basin and toilet along with a mini-kitchen which meant that the occupants could prepare their own meals. The free room was just one away from the far end of the building and because this was unusual she asked the landlord if there was a reason why this room was unoccupied. When Melinda heard the response that the lady at the end by the name of Vivienne was a little creepy, because she sometimes used to talk about dying and death, the young woman decided that this might help in more than one way, so she agreed to move in. There was a look of relief on the landlord’s face at this, as he didn’t want the possibility of receiving no rent for the room for the next three years, just because people were unnerved by the neighbour at the end of the block.

After the formalities had been signed off, Melinda moved in as soon as she could and once her room was arranged as to how she liked it, she wondered how to break the ice with her neighbour who tended to keep to herself. In the end, the young woman decided on a little housewarming type party for two on Saturday evening with a large bottle of wine so that they could relax.

I hope that this idea of mine doesn’t backfire and drive a permanent wedge between us, as I don’t have any friends here and I hope that you will be a good friend to me. As Melinda stood outside Vivienne’s door, she hoped that her black jeans, long sleeved sweater and trainers wouldn’t be too informal and she took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

After a wait of about ten seconds, there was a voice through the door. “Who is it?”

“I’m Melinda, your new neighbour. I’ve just moved in and I want to introduce myself if that’s okay, as we will be spending the next few years together.”

“Do you mean that you actually want to speak to the crazy Death lady? You must be brave or foolish.”

“I doubt that you are crazy, and I’m probably crazy anyway. Is it okay to talk?” I must have wrecked everything with that comment. There was a short pause which was followed by the sound of locks turning  and when the door opened, Melinda was taken by surprise by the lady who stood in the doorway. She had been expecting the stereotypical Goth style setup, including all black clothes, hair, makeup and a false white complexion, but this wasn’t the view that was in front of her. Vivienne’s skin was pale, but this was part of her natural look which included jade green eyes and a cascade of flaming red hair around her almond face, with full lips defined by red lipstick. Her sleeveless knee-length button dress matched the colour of her eyes, as did her sandals, and this was completed with a green handbag which was slung over her right shoulder.

“I am sorry for making you wait a little before I came out, but I wanted to give you a good impression because I had been browsing on the internet in my dressing gown. Well I’m Vivienne Jones crazy lady, pleased to meet you.”

“I’m Melinda Smith, probably even crazier, and I have arranged a sort of small housewarming evening, unless you are busy, as I know that I am being a bit forward.”

“Well Melinda, I don’t think that I have been invited to any kind of party since I have been here, so I’ll take you up on your offer. Lead the way.”

Vivienne closed the door to her own little apartment and followed Melinda just a short way along the corridor where she reached her own door which was opened so that they could enter Melinda’s apartment. As soon as they were inside, Melinda started a movie file on her laptop which was a comedy and this film was half-watched by the two ladies on the large brass bed, as they chatted while they sipped from their glasses of wine. However, as Melinda didn’t know that much about her new neighbour, for the time being she decided to keep quiet about her tying up games, along with the knowledge that she had daydreams about Death coming to claim her.

Once the movie was over, Melinda felt that the alcohol along with the small talk had made the atmosphere relaxed enough for her to ask a few careful questions about Vivienne’s behaviour. “You come over as a very friendly person, and I can’t believe the story about you being all doom and gloom.”

Vivienne took a sip of wine from her glass and smiled before speaking. “Well, you are different from the others and appear to be quite an understanding person, so I will tell you what is going on. From time to time, I do end up morose and mopey, but in my defence there is a condition that is spreading something through my body that will one day prove to be terminal. I hope that you understand that I don’t want to give a long lecture about my illness, but if you want to know that facts, it is called Miri’s Syndrome and because of its rarity, the doctors think that it may be genetic.”

“I’m sorry to hear about that, I shouldn’t have been so nosey.”

“It’s okay, just so long as you understand and be forgiving while I go through my occasional dark patch. If you want to hear something crazy, during these moments I even pretend that I am dead and that Death has come to take me away from my suffering. Sometimes, I even pretend that he is some gorgeous hunk.”

“Well, every time that I have seen Death, he is the most handsome man in the world, and do you mean that you have had daydreams about Death coming for you as well?” In Melinda’s eagerness to comfort her new friend along with her tongue being loosened by the wine, she ended up saying something that she knew in an instant left her wide open and in a very vulnerable position.

“Now that is an interesting thing to hear, as I thought that I was the only one who had ever entertained such fantasies. What you said about Death was very intriguing as it was said as a matter of fact.”

“Vivienne, please don’t tell anyone what I have said, as they’ll think that I’m crazy. Sometimes I wonder if I’m insane with what I have seen ever since I was five.”

“The fact that you are able to question what you have seen, seems to indicate that you are not delusional. Perhaps if you tell me the story of what has happened to you, then I will be able understand your situation.”

Seeing as Melinda had left herself no other option, she related the full story of her situation to Vivienne, which included the reason about why she had kept quiet about her condition after her visit to the child psychologist.

“After hearing that, I am not surprised why you would have him turn up in your fantasies. Did no one ever try to test you concerning what you were seeing, or to be more accurate, perceiving?” Vivienne said.

“I didn’t say anything about It so they must have forgotten. Anyway, if I’m the only one who can see death, how can any test provide proof?”

“Remember, the theory of gravity is called that for a reason, as by observation we know that it is there, even if we cannot detect it. So, in your case because you can sense what is happening when someone dies, we could at the very least collect empirical data correlating your experiences to the patient’s time of death. We should treat this as a proper project that uses scientific procedure to collect hard evidence on what would otherwise be purely subjective phenomena. For obvious reasons, I know some doctors at a nearby hospital, and I think that if we behave in a delicate manner they will allow us to work on the project. This will either show that you are fantasising about the phenomena or give you the solid independent proof which will reassure you.”

“It would be nice to know if it is my imagination that is playing tricks on me, or if I am seeing something happening.”

“Anyway Melinda, do not be embarrassed about your daydreams, as they were a way to cope with the incredible situation you have been placed in. I wouldn’t have been surprised if you hadn’t found some way to incorporate them into your childhood games with you pretending that you have been killed. After all, I did try to get my best friend to play along with a few ideas once I found out about my illness, but she freaked out for want of a better term, so I didn’t mention the idea again.” At this moment, Melinda lowered her head as she blushed and it felt to her as if her cheeks were going to catch fire in the process. “You did find a way to include your fantasy into your games? Tell me all about what happened, as I would love to hear it.”

Again, Melinda found no way out of her situation so she explained what had happened, from the initial Cowboys and Indians games right up to the end of the kidnap games with Kurt when she was fourteen.

“I’m not surprised that Kurt got scared when you made the request for him to take your dress off, as my friend did the same when I asked her to pretend to kill me after I was tied up and helpless. However, she did give me some time alone, so that I could pretend that I was dead for my personal fantasy.”

“You have been bound and gagged as well, Vivienne? I thought that things like this happening were very rare.”

“Not as rare as you may have thought. Anyway, I feel sorry for you, as it must have been four years since you have had a proper bondage session, and you must have missed that a lot.”

“I did pour myself into my studies, but you are right about me missing it even though I had found out on the net that Kurt and I had been practicing an innocent form of bondage. Now, I would like to know what happened to you.”

“Well, Charlene and I started to play our kidnap games when we were about thirteen and it wasn’t long before our rope work got very elaborate on each other, with things beginning to get very close when the captor started to kiss and cuddle the helpless prisoner. However, once I reached the age of consent as Charlene was half a year older than me, our games turned into full on bondage sessions, with clothing instantly being taken out of the equation. Some of our new games involved pleasure, some had torments, and some were just well- wow.”

“Do you still play with Charlene?”

“Unfortunately, a year ago she had her own studies to follow which meant going to a university in a different city and our games had to come to an end. Charlene told me to try and find someone new to play bondage games with, as she will be doing the same where she will be staying. I have brought my stuff with me but owing to the way that I have behaved, I haven’t found someone I could trust enough to mention that subject to. To be honest, you are the only one here who knows about my particular kink.”

As Melinda listened to Vivienne, she was feeling a thrill run down her spine at the images that were conjured up in her mind and she realised that she had done the right thing in speaking to the lady. What I say next is going to be very important, but I don’t think that it can go wrong now that we know this much about each other. A deep breath was taken by the nervous young woman before she started to speak.

“Vivienne, I know that I have never actually tied up someone before, but I know the principles, so if you wish I will tie you and pretend to kill you so that you can play out the fantasy in your mind.”

“Oh, Melinda, that is so sweet. You have been the one who has had to go without any time in rope for four years, so I will carry out your bondage fantasy. I notice that you have a full length mirror, so before I go to fetch my items that are in a large bag I will position it so that you can get a better view as I bind and gag you. Just keep sitting on the left side of the bed like that and turn your face to the right, so that you are looking towards the bottom of the bed.” Melinda looked to the right just as she was instructed to do by her new friend and she could see her own right side reflected in the mirror when it was moved by Vivienne.

“I can see myself in the mirror now, Vivienne, thank you. But are you sure that you want to do this, as I don’t want to be any trouble for you?”

“Believe me Melinda, I want to play this game as well, so you aren’t causing any problems. When I return, I will knock five times on the door and it will be the start of the game when you open it. Pay careful attention in the mirror as I tie you up and you will be able to see how the knots are placed, along with how the cinches tighten your bonds. This is so that you can return the favour for me later.” Vivienne picked up her handbag and headed towards the door, but she halted just before opening it. “There is one last thing that you should know before we start, Melinda. Seeing as your last time in bondage was four years ago, you may experience a whole new range of special emotions and feelings. There is nothing to worry about as these will be very natural even though they can become extremely intense.”

Vivienne let herself out of the room and Melinda stood there amazed at how the evening has gone so far, as all she expected was to just get to the point of making friends with the woman next door. After four years, I’m going to be placed in bondage, and Vivienne is going to fulfil my fantasy! Things couldn’t have gone any better if I had planned it. I just hope that I can do as well when it is her turn to be tied up. It seemed to the lady that she was full of energy as she paced back and forth across the room, while she waited for the signal and she was thrilled to the core at the prospect of being the helpless victim.

As Melinda walked away from the door again, she heard five precise knocks…


1 comment:

  1. What writing rule did you ignore? I hope this is not a secret.

    ReplyDelete