Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Babysitter Katie Part 4


Save it for the Morning After


Katie awoke the next morning to the sound of an alarm clock. She yawned and stretched her arms.

At least she tried to. Then she realised that she was still helplessly bound. Katie opened her eyes and watched as Gary switched off the alarm.

“Well, the girls will be up in a half-hour.” He said. “Shall I get you dressed to meet them?”

Katie was writhing a little, experiencing the feel of the ropes against her helpless body. She realised with a start that this was actually making her aroused. Then an idea sprang into her head.

“Seeing as we have a little time,” She asked “could you do me a favour?”

“Yes,” Gary answered” what do you want?”

“Well, you remember the way I was tied up last night, with my legs in the air, when you undressed me? Could you tie me up that way again and play with me?” Katie asked.

“Certainly,” Gary said. “If this is what you want.”

“If you want to, you can blindfold and gag me, too” Katie offered. “Then I can be your helpless prisoner, totally at your mercy.”

I can’t believe I just said that! Katie thought I don’t know what’s come over me!

Gary went to the bedside cabinet and took some more rope out. Then he got on the bed with Katie and untied the ropes that tied her ankles to her thighs.

Katie straightened her legs out.

It’s hard to believe that I spent the night with my legs tied like that. She thought.

Gary then proceeded to tie Katie’s ankles together. First he wrapped rope around her ankles, then in between her legs to cinch the rope. Finally, Gary tied the ends off with a secure knot.

He then repeated the process above Katie’s knees.

“I’ll help you sit up now.” Gary said.

Gary helped raise Katie into a sitting position and then bent her knees. He then leaned her body over until again, her breasts were almost touching her knees.

Now he anchored one end of the long piece of rope to the bonds at Katie’s knees, then wrapped the rope around Katie’s chest and legs. Finally, he tied off the rope at Katie’s knees.

Katie struggled helplessly, not in any attempt to escape, but to feel how snug the ropes were.

“Open wide.” Gary said.

Katie opened her mouth wide. She knew what to expect. The ball-gag was put in her mouth and buckled at the back of her neck.

“MMMM, mmmm.” Was Katie’s response.

Katie closed her eyes and felt the cloth band being placed around her head, then being tied off at the back. She opened her eyes and all that she could see was darkness.

Katie felt strong but gentle arms hold her and they softly leaned her backward until she was on her back and her legs were up in the air. She now knew that her womanhood was completely exposed to Gary.

Katie waited. She didn’t have to wait long.

The gentle caress of a hand on her womanhood started.

“MMMMMMMMM.” Katie said. She writhed a little.

The caress got stronger and faster. Katie immersed herself in the sensation, in the desire.

As the caresses became even faster, Katie started to writhe uncontrollably and moans escaped her gagged mouth.

Yes! Come on, just a little more! Yes! Cried Katie, now that she was right on the edge of orgasm.

And then the caresses stopped.

No! Oh God, please No! Katie begged. You’ve stopped!

She moaned furiously and shook her head wildly, to no avail.

Katie had to wait in total frustration.

Eventually, the caresses started again, slow and gentle. Katie nodded her head.

Please, She thought. Please, this time, make me orgasm!

Again the strokes got quicker and more pressure was applied. Katie was again close to the point of orgasm.

Now, this time! Katie thought I’m nearly there!

And again it stopped.

No! You can’t do this to me! I need you to make me orgasm! I need this while I am bound and gagged!

Katie moaned like crazy and struggled, but it was useless.

“Do you want an orgasm from me?” Gary asked.

Yes! YES! Katie cried, nodding her head furiously. I WANT AN ORGASM!

“Then here’s the price. If I give you an orgasm, then you have to give me one when I ask for it. Do you understand?”

What does he mean by ‘give him an orgasm’? Katie thought. Wait! Does he mean what I think he means? That I have to take him in my mouth? He’s holding me to ransom! That’s so unfair! But I need this orgasm so badly!

 I have no choice, I have to agree. Katie nodded her head slowly; knowing that she had been outmanoeuvred.

The caresses started again, but this time at great speed.

Yes. YES. YES! YEEEEEEEE-!

Finally, Katie received her orgasm, and all she could feel was the sensation going through her helplessly bound body.

Now Katie was aware of the blindfold and gagged being removed. The ropes that tied her chest to her legs were also being removed.

Katie stretched out on the bed. “You tricked me.” She said.

“I know.” Replied Gary. “You seemed to enjoy it very much though.”

A new sudden thought went through Katie’s mind. I enjoyed it totally!  I want to be tied up all of the time for lovemaking! Oh God, it can’t be!

“Oh No!” She exclaimed. “I love this! Being bound and gagged for sex. Do you realise what’s happened? By tying me up and starting all of this, your daughters have turned me into a PERVERT!”

“Well, technically, you could trace it all the way back to Jane, in which case, join the club.” Gary smiled.

Katie smiled, despite what she had just said.

Gary got back onto the bed, lay down next to Katie and held her in his arms. Then he caressed her hair and gently kissed her on the lips. Katie snuggled into his arms...

Gary finally stopped kissing Katie and thought for a second. “I need to get you dressed.” He said.

“Yes.” Katie replied. “I don’t think wearing the dress is a good idea though, your daughters reacted badly to it. This is a long shot, but do you have anything that might fit me, t-shirt, jeans, anything.”

Gary got off the bed and looked through the wardrobe. After a little searching, he said “I forgot that was there!”

“What is it?” Asked Katie.

“It was some clothes I got for Jane, but she never wore them. They might fit you.”

Gary took the bundle out of the wardrobe and put it on the bed and then opened it.

The bundle consisted of a pair of jeans, a boob-tube and two headbands, both wide.

“Jane used to wear this stuff every Saturday, I’ll help you get into it.” Gary said. “however, I need to untie your legs first.”

Gary untied the rope that tied Katie’s legs above the knees, and then the rope that bound her ankles

Gary went over to Katie’s underwear, picked it up and went back over to Katie to get her dressed.

First he dressed Katie in her panties, then her bra and finally, her stockings. He then took hold of the boob-tube and jeans. First he put the boob-tube on Katie, taking it up from her ankles. Then he got Katie into the jeans. They fitted perfectly. Gary then spread the boob-tube out so that it covered Katie from almost her neck, down to her jeans.

“There we are, all dressed except for a pair of trainers.” He said. “I think there’s a pair in the kitchen, I’ll just go and look.” With that, Gary left the bedroom, leaving Katie alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment