Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sandy, Secured by Security Part 8


Sandy awoke with a start. What’s happened to me now?  OMG, I’m spread-eagled! She could feel her arms and legs stretched out to the corners of her bed. I must have really been exhausted to sleep so deep. Mike managed to untie and retie me without waking me up, that’s incredible!

Sandy now tried to see how much give there was in her bondage, but there was very little. Then she opened her eyes and lifted her head to see how she was tied. Her wrists and ankles were secured to the corners of the bed. There are probably little attachments that I didn’t see before. Anyway, I’m not moving an inch. Why would he tie me up like this, unless he wanted to- .OMG, I can only hope that he does that now, I want him inside me so badly. I want my Master to take complete control of my helplessness. Be careful girl, don’t slide now, you’ll be giving him Shelly’s name otherwise.

Sandy now struggled against her bonds on the bed, pretending that Mike was touching and caressing her. I’m already making myself aroused, just by fantasising about my Mast- Mike, I have to be very careful now. She tried to relax, but it wasn’t easy as thoughts of Mike making love to her helpless body ran through her mind. Where are you my M- Mike. I need you here so badly.

After what seemed like an eternity to Sandy, the door opened and Mike walked in, carrying a box. I wonder what’s in the box? Maybe it’s something else to torture me with, maybe some feathers, or another device to attach to me?

“I’ve brought you something new this afternoon, Sandy. Now we are going to have some fun with candles. At least I am, you won’t be having much fun tied to the bed.” Sandy screamed through her gag at Mike “NOMPH! PLEMPH! NOMPH!” Then she struggled as much as she can against her bonds. OMG, NO! He’s going to drop wax on me it’ll hurt like hell, I’ll have to surrender! Calm down, if they’re white beeswax candles they will hurt like hell, but if they’re not, they will only sting a bit. Can’t you even remember what you read once, when the wax of paraffin candles drop through the air, they only provide a stinging sensation, which is quickly followed with relief.

Sandy watched and waited in fear as Mike reached into the box with his right hand. I bet the candle will be a red paraffin one, probably even made for BDSM play. Why did I just think that? Mike then brought out a red candle that looked familiar. Of course, now I remember! it’s what Mike said “So long as there’s no threat of lasting damage I can do anything I want under the new rules.” White beeswax candles would be a threat of damage, so he can’t use them. So, it’s going to hurt a bit, but I’m sure that I can handle it.

Mike now lit the candle with a lighter. “This is your last chance to tell me the name.” Sandy shook her head defiantly. “This is your choice then.” He held the candle high and then positioned it over her abdomen.

“MMMPPPHHH!!!” Sandy arched her body in shock and cried out through her gag as the first drops hit her OW! that hurt more than I thought. Wait, it feels okay now, and there’s another feeling of pleasure. Could that be my body’s natural painkillers kicking in. Now it feels so good! “MMPPHH!!” again Sandy’s back arched as few more drops landed near her navel, and then she relaxed back as the soothing feeling went through her. Now, there was another feeling that Sandy noticed. OMG, this is actually making me aroused! Being tortured by my Master is making me want him so badly. My Master? Oh no, please don’t slide!

“Are you going to tell me?” Mike asked. Sandy found herself nodding for a second, before fiercely shaking her head. God, girl, you just nearly gave Shelly up. He’s going to use even more wax now. “MMPPHH!!” cried Sandy as a few drops landed on her upper thighs, above the stocking tops, until the soothing pleasure caused her to relax. Again the whole situation was making Sandy even more aroused. I want you so badly, my Master. Please make love to me.

Sandy struggled now, not to escape the wax, but because of the rising tide of pleasure within her.  Again wax fell on her thighs, and again Sandy’s body arched. I’m getting used to this by now, but I won’t let you know that Master. Mike now went back to dropping more wax on Sandy’s abdomen again, but the effect wasn’t as great. “MMPPHH!!” cried Sandy. It looks like it’s dropping on cooled wax. The earlier wax is acting as a barrier.

The first candle was much shorter now and Mike blew it out. “I’m going to really embarrass you with this, before I get the next candle out.” Embarrass me? I know exactly where that’s going, then. Sandy screamed and struggled, trying to get free of the ropes. He moved the candle down to the area of her womanhood.

“Are you going to tell me?” Sandy again shook her head. It’s getting harder each time to say no to my Master, I must hang on! Wait, does he suspect that I’m a sexual submissive? If he does then all of this makes sense, the unusual punishments and all of the bondage. He’s trying to make me his willing slave, so I have to fight to not slide any further.

Mike then slowly slid the bottom of the worn out candle into her womanhood. Sandy managed to suppress a moan of pleasure at this action. I just wish it was you instead of the candle, Mast- Mike, please. He then picked up another candle out of the box and lit it.

Sandy struggled, which caused the candle in her womanhood to caress her now. That feels so good. At this rate it won’t be long before I climax again. Sandy then arched her back and cried out as the wax struck a clean are of her body, just below her breasts. She struggled like crazy, causing herself to be affected even more by the candle inside her. Now, some more drops were landing on Sandy’s upper thighs again, causing her to struggle and brought her closer to her fulfilment.

Now Mike positioned the candle so that a few drops of wax landed on her lower abdomen, not far from her womanhood. “MMMPPPHHH!!!” Sandy cried and arched wildly, close to the edge of bliss now. “I think I’m keeping this too high now. I’ll lower it down.” The bottom of the second candle now pressed against the ‘bulls-eye’ of Sandy’s womanhood.

“MPH!” Sandy cried as the pressure was applied. A few more drops of wax fell from the drop of the candle, causing Sandy to cry out and arch with all of her strength. With the pressure of the other candle against her womanhood now, this was enough to take her over the edge.

Oh My Goooooooo-!  Sandy’s body stayed arched and her scream was continuous as the orgasm engulfed her. She was only aware of the experience of pure pleasure filling her body. Eventually, Sandy’s body relaxed and she lay back on the bed in post orgasmic bliss Thank you Mast- Mike, that was wonderful!

Sandy even managed a giggle at the look on Mike’s face. “I really thought I had you then, but you managed to hold out against the pain. I will now give you half an hour to recover.” Mike gently removed the solidified wax from Sandy’s helpless body. The pain, that was easy. It was the pleasure that I had to fight against.

Mike paused for a second “I must warn you now, that unless you give me the name of the person who gave you the card, I will have to take further steps to interrogate you.” What steps are those? He can’t hurt me, so his actions are limited.

“In half an hour, unless you give me the name of your friend, I will take full advantage of your helpless and bound body for my pleasure!”

Sandy shook her head and cried “NOMPH! NOMPH!” while inside she was jumping with joy. Call that a threat? I want you inside me so badly Mast- Mike. I can’t wait for the half-hour to finish...

No comments:

Post a Comment