Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Babysitter Katie Part 7


I Just Can’t Get Enough


Within a week, Gary had sorted out the spare room so that Katie could use it as a study room or even sleep there if she needed to. Over the next three months, Katie used the apartment more and more, so that in the end, she didn’t even stay at her bedsit anymore.

This prompted a long talk one Friday evening in which Katie and Gary discussed the possibility of Katie now staying in the apartment. They both realised that the major sticking point would be the two girls.

“It’s all up to them,” Katie said “If they’re unhappy with the idea of me taking up residence here, then it would be best if I left.”

“I’m sure they’ll be fine. If they were unhappy about it, I’m sure we’d know by now. They seem quite happy to have you here now that they’ve grown used to you.” Gary replied “You sound like you’re still unsure about them.”

“Well, remember what happened the first night I was here. They tied me up and stripped me naked.” Katie pointed out.

“They haven’t touched you since, though and they tell me they’re really glad for you to be around.”

The children’s bedroom door opened and the children stared out, ashen-faced.

“There’s your answer, Katie.” Gary said. “Look at their faces.”

“Don’t go Katie, we want you to stay. Please stay.” Said Angela and Zoe, almost crying.

And with that they ran over to where Katie was sitting on the settee. They took one arm each and pulled Katie’s arms behind her back. Katie decided that it would be best not to resist. She heard a familiar clicking sound and felt the cold steel surround her wrists.

The children finished handcuffing Katie’s hands and then got off the settee. Angela held Katie’s feet while Zoe got another pair of handcuffs and put them around Katie’s ankles. Then Katie was made to sit on her front lying on the settee. Angela brought Katie’s ankles up to her bottom and a third pair of handcuffs were used to hogtie her using handcuffs.

The whole action took less than thirty seconds. They must really want me to stay if they decided to tie me up to stop me from leaving. Katie thought.

“Okay, girls, you’ve had your fun, now let me out.” Katie requested.

“No.” The girls replied “Not unless you promise to stay! We won’t let you go.”

“Gary, ask the girls to free me, now” Said Katie.

“No.”

“What?” exclaimed Katie.

“You said it yourself, ‘It’s all up to them’ and it is. You have to convince the girls now.” Gary said. “I’m not getting you out of this.”

Right answer. Thought Katie. He and the kids are now joined on this.

“Okay, Angela and Zoe, I promise to live with your father, instead of going back to the bedsit unless he says otherwise. Is that okay?”

“Thank you Katie. That’s fine.” Said Angela. She handed the keys to her father and the two girls went back to their bedroom.

“So you have control of me again.” Katie said.

“It does give me a certain leverage, doesn’t it. You’ll have to earn your freedom.” Gary replied. He took out a cloth strip and Katie found herself blindfolded. She felt herself being lifted up off the settee and being carried.

So I’m off to the bedroom then, I wonder what price I’ll have to pay for this, as if I don’t already know.

Katie felt herself being put on her front on the bed. Then she heard the bedroom door being closed.

“Okay, after when I’ve finished pleasuring you, I want an orgasm and my freedom.”

She heard a surprised voice from Gary.

“You sound like you’ve just read my mind”. Said Gary.

“You’re a guy. How hard could it be?”

“Okay then, open wide, Katie.”

Katie opened her mouth wide and felt the ring-gag being placed into her mouth. Then the buckle was strapped at the back of her neck.

Katie now waited...



A month had now gone by and it was a Friday night again.

“Katie was keeping an eye on the kids, as they were playing around as usual, when Zoe said:

“It’s been a month now, hasn’t it Katie?”

“Yes, but in a way, it’s been four months since I started living here technically.”

“Have you got a present for daddy?” Angela asked.

“I never thought of that.” Katie answered. “I might have an idea though.”

Katie thought for a moment “How about you turn me into a present for your daddy.”

“Yes!” Zoe said “Then daddy can rescue you. He used to really like rescuing mum when she was turned into a present...”

“Shall we do that then?” Katie asked.

“You need to change I think,” Angela said “How about your red dress? Daddy likes you in that.”

“Okay, but I haven’t worn it since you two girls stripped me of it.” Katie said.

“We’re both sorry about that now, Katie.” Zoe said “We both know now that we got stupid because of a television programme. We are so sorry about what we did to you.”

“Well, I’ll get changed quickly, then call you. We need to be finished before ten o’clock though because you two need to be in bed then.”

“Okay Katie.” With that, the two girls went off to their room to get their stuff.

Katie walked into the bedroom, completely stripped down and put on the outfit that she had worn four months ago.

Next Katie got two items out of a drawer, pressed a few buttons on one item and put it back into the drawer. She put the next item in her panties, pressing against her womanhood.

Katie put her head outside the door.

“Ladies, I’m ready for you.” Katie called.

Angela and Zoe got to the bedroom very quickly. Katie turned her back to the girls and put her hands together behind her back.

Angela expertly tied Katie’s wrists together, palm to palm while Zoe pulled Katie’s elbow to the point where they were touching and tied Katie’s elbows together, firmly.

Angela now took a long piece of rope and wrapped around Katie’s upper body above and below her breasts making then stand out. Next, Angela tied rope around Katie’s waist and wrists, tying her wrists to her waist at the back.

“Could you lie on your front on the bed please, Katie.” Zoe requested. Katie did so, noticing that her upper body was now helpless.

“You’ve done a very good job so far, girls. There’s no way I’m getting out of this.”

The girls giggled.

Zoe took Katie’s legs and placed the ankles at a ninety degree angle. She then lashed Katie’s ankles in such a way that Katie would be unable to close her legs.

“That’s very clever, I won’t even be able to roll over.” Katie commented.

Then Zoe brought Katie’s heels to the point where they were virtually touching her bottom, and then placed Katie in a very strict hogtie.

Angela showed Katie the piece of paper they were going to leave for Gary. It said:

“Katie has been taken prisoner in the bedroom, please go and rescue her!”

“That’s good. Your daddy will have to respond to that, now. I’m sure there’s one last thing though. I can’t quite remember it. It’s right on the tip of my tongue...”

Angela then reached into her bag and brought out a ball-gag.

“This was mum’s special rescue gag. We think you should wear this now.” Angela said.

“Why that’s very kin-mmpphh.” Katie’s thanks were cut short by the ball entering her mouth. Angela buckled the gag straps tightly at the back of Katie’s neck.

“Good luck, Katie. We hope you get rescued soon” and with that, the girls switched the light off and left the room, closing the door behind them.

Two minutes to spare. In two minutes, things will get a little interesting. Gary should be home at half past ten, which should give me plenty of time to enjoy myself.

At ten o’clock the device pressed against Katie’s womanhood started to vibrate. The device was already making Katie aroused, causing her body to gently writhe and her hips twitched a little.

The device had a nice little blood pressure and heart rate monitor. Depending on it’s setting, it would stop vibrating after a certain level was reached, then wait until a lower heartbeat was reached then start again.

I just set this to the one setting, so that it should just keep me mildly aroused for half an hour while waiting for Gary, Thought Katie. I should hit that spot very soon.

Within a few minutes the machine beeped, indicating that it had reached the first setting.

It didn’t stop. Katie felt the arousal inside her grow and she writhed a little more.

That should have stopped for a while. Well, nothing to worry about, maybe it’ll stop in a minute. Katie tried to get as comfortable as she could.

A minute later, the machine beeped again, indicating that it had reached stage two.

It still didn’t stop. By this time Katie was getting highly aroused and very worried. She was starting to really writhe and her hips were twitching more now.

Something’s wrong! It’s not stopping! It must be broken. I must be on a one way trip to orgasmville, now. Well, might as well enjoy the ride.

The machine now beeped as it reached the third level, and then continued working.

At least I’ll get an orgasm out of this very soon, Katie thought. This is driving me wild!

Katie was writhing uncontrollably now, and her hips were twitching like crazy. She was now one step away from orgasm.

Please, just a bit more! I want to climax so badly!

Just short of Katie reaching orgasm, the machine beeped for the fourth stage.

And then it stopped.

No! You can’t do this to me! I need to come!

With an awful thought, Katie realised what she had done.

It’s in reverse order! The one setting is the highest! I might well as have set it to ‘torture mode’.

The machine started up again and took Katie right to the brink of orgasm before switching off again.

Katie screamed, pleaded and begged. She twitched, writhed and squirmed.

Oh God! I’ve got half-an-hour of this! I won’t even last five minutes. Gary is going to come in and find me a complete wreck.

Again the machine switched on, and again Katie suffered the torture of orgasm denial as the device shut down again

Please, please, please! Please let me come! I can’t take this anymore!

Katie knew she had no choice but to suffer her torture and wait for Gary...

It seemed like forever. Katie didn’t even hear the bedroom door being opened, nor notice the light being switched on.

“Katie!” Shouted Gary “Are you okay?”

Katie shook her head furiously. No, no no, I’m not alright! Stop this thing!

Katie watched as Gary opened the drawer and pulled out the device.

“Maximum, hey. You forgot about the reverse order, didn’t you.” He said.

Katie nodded.

Gary put the girls sign in front of Katie. Her eyes widened like saucers as she read what the girls had put. In addition to the “Katie has been taken prisoner in the bedroom, please go and rescue her!” The kids had added a new line.

“Could you ask Katie if she could be our new mum, please.”

OMG! The girls want me to marry Gary! It’s too soon, I’ve only just moved in! Katie squirmed like crazy. I know we seem right for each other, but we should wait for longer!

Gary picked up the remote device. “I was going to wait for longer to ‘pop the question’ as it were. But the girls have forced the issue. It seems though, that I have you in the palm of my hand right now.” Gary showed her the remote control.

Katie screamed through her gag at her pleasurable torment.

“I know It’s blackmail, and it’s unfair of me, but...”

“Will you marry me?”

Katie was stunned, even with her teasing torture.

“Listen, the engagement will be a minimum of one year or for as long as you want. There will be no limit.” Said Gary.

Katie looked up at Gary.

“I shall just wait for you to nod your head now. I can wait all night.” Gary said.

He’s blackmailing me into saying yes! OMG! And I don’t have any choice in the matter!

Katie slowly nodded yes.

“Okay then.” Gary took out a sleeping mask and placed it over Katie’s eyes.

Katie felt herself being turned over so that she was now on her back. She then felt the denial device being removed and her panties being pulled down.

Yes, yes! Please Yes!

She felt Gary’s manhood gently entering her, and then she felt the slow gentle thrusts into her.

Oh God! I need to come! Katie pressed herself against him.

The thrust quickened rapidly, and soon Katie was on the edge...

OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD-!

 Katie just lost sense of the world around her. After she came round, Katie noticed that she was now untied.

I must have been out of it for a while. It’s going to be sometime before I use that machine again, though.

There was a knocking on the bedroom door.

“Come in.” Katie said.

The door opened and Katie saw Gary and the girls walk in. They went up to Katie and hugged her.

“Thanks, Katie. You’re the best.” The girls said.

“Okay, we get married when I say so. Agreed?” Katie said.

“Agreed.” Answered Gary and sealed the deal with a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment