Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sam at the Beach (Female Only) Part 11 Finished


Before the police arrived, Dita untied Sam and gave her a pretty red bikini to wear. The police had sent another contingent to the hotel and arrested the manager. “The problem is now, we’ll have to close the hotel while the investigation is properly carried out, which means everybody will have to go home.” The police officer said “I’m sorry Sam, but that means you as well, I know you performed courageously, too.”

Sam looked devastated. This was going to be a dream holiday and now it’s ruined! It’ll be ages before I see the money back and book another one, and I won’t ever get to see Dita again either!

Dita noticed the look on Sam’s face. “Why don’t you get your belongings and come back here. We can at least talk until the ferry arrives and you have to leave. We will have that much time anyway.”

With a sad heart, Sam left Dita’s chalet and headed back to the hotel. Well at least we’re alive, so that’s something, anyway. Sam packed up all of her items, which didn’t take long, seeing as she hardly unpacked from the day before. She walked slowly with her luggage back to Dita’s chalet. Sam left the luggage outside and walked in. Dita was pouring a long, cold drink.

“Here, drink this Sam.” Dita said “It’ll help you to relax.” Sam accepted the drink and sat down on the settee “Thanks, Dita.” Sam took a several large sips from the drink and put it on the floor. “I hate for you to leave Sam, I really do.” “So do I Dita, I really do.” Sam replied “I wish I could stay with you forever.” Why did I say that? Maybe it’s because I feel a little tired right now. “Forever is a long time, but would you like to stay for two weeks with me?” Dita asked.

“I would really love that, Dita but they told me I have to leave the island now.” I’m feeling very drowsy, now. Why am I feeling so tired? “Can I just rest on the settee for a little while, before I have to go?” Sam asked “Sure, Sam.” Dita helped Sam get to rest on the couch. “Thanks Dita, you’re wonderful.” I am so very tired, maybe just a quick nap... Sam slipped into a deep sleep...

Sam awoke with a start! She tried to look around but her eyes were blindfolded! OMG! What’s happened? I’m naked, bound and ball-gagged again! I’m tied at the wrists and elbows behind my back, my arms are tied to my body above and below my breasts and at my waist and I’m frogtied too!

Suddenly, Sam heard a reassuring voice “Sam, my sexy slave, don’t worry.” Dita? She must have spiked my drink, but why? She felt herself being put into a kneeling position, and her blindfold was removed. She looked adoringly at Dita, who looked lovingly back.”I put something in your drink to knock you out for a while, and I convinced the police that you couldn’t be taken off the island until you recovered.”

 “Sam, I am about to ask you a question, and if you shake your head, I’ll free you and I can call a sea plane to take you to the airport so you can catch your flight home. This question is this:”

“Do you want to be my bondage slave for the next two weeks?”

Sam didn’t hesitate at all, and nodded enthusiastically. I hope we can stay together after the two weeks, I’ve grown so attached to you. After all, we have saved each other’s lives! Dita lay Sam onto her back on the floor, and started to gently kiss Sam’s breasts. Sam moaned in anticipation of the act to come.

Sam cried out now, as Dita caressed Sam’s womanhood with her tongue, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Yes, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Her body rocked, quivered and convulsed, as they orgasm coursed through her.

After Dita had kissed and cuddled Sam by for a while, she started to speak “I have something I was saving for that extra special person, and I think that time has now arrived.” Dita went over to a small leather box and took out an item. “Sam, you and I have saved each other’s lives and I think that there is a special bond between us now.” Dita held up the item.

“Sam, do you accept this?” Dita asked. Sam nodded her head, aware of what it meant. Dita placed Sam into a kneeling position.

This means that in a very real way, we now belong to each other!

Sam beamed with joy as the collar was placed around her neck and firmly strapped on...


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment