Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Saturday 8 September 2012

Maid To Be Enslaved Part 2


The bell on the elevator rang and the doors opened. Gary pulled on the lead, forcing the fettered lady into the mirrored lift and she gasped in shock at the site of herself in the mirrors. Oh My God! Is that what I look like?

The first thing she noticed was the large red rubber ball that filled her mouth and distended her red lipstick covered lips. There was a short black strap on either side, followed by a small steel ring and a longer strap. The straps were connected behind her neck by a buckle which had a D-ring attached. She saw a thin dribble of saliva that ran down the right side of her mouth as she was unable to swallow properly.

Then a movement of her feet drew attention to the restraints on her ankles. They looked like a three inch tall black leather band with a soft woollen material inside. What seemed to be a small, short belt strap was threaded through a buckle which secured the cuff in place. On the opposite side of the buckle was a large D-ring which had a snap hook locked on, and connecting the two hooks was a small link rectangular steel chain which was about eighteen inches long. So that’s what’s hobbled my feet and robbed me of my ability to run.

As she paid attention to her elbows and wrists, she could see that they were just standard steel handcuffs shining out against her black gloves, with the normal three chain links separating the cuffs. Along with these cuffs was a very long rectangular link chain that was the same type as the one which hobbled her legs.

One end of the chain was connected to the D-ring on the buckle of the gag by a small steel heart-shaped padlock. I didn’t even know that you could get padlocks like that. The chain ran down to the links of her handcuffs at the elbow, where a link from the chain and the middle link from the cuffs went through the shackle of another heart-shaped padlock. The long chain then went around her body and returned to the cuffs, where another chain link was threaded through the shackle of the padlock. So that’s why my head is held back, my gag is chained to my elbows!

The chain then went down to her wrists where a third padlock connected one of the links to the middle handcuff link. The chain wound tightly around her waist and ended up back at the wrists were it was attached to the same padlock. Then the chain went down her bottom, pressing against her black panties and digging into the gap between her cheeks, and between her legs. It was looped over the part of the chain at the front of her waist before going back between her legs and it was finally secured back at the handcuffs around her wrists with a fourth heart padlock.

Katie struggled experimentally, and watched as the chain that went between her legs moved and pressed against her valley of joy. The action increased the feelings of arousal and pleasure in her body. That is very clever and very mean. This chain is set up in such a way as to cause me to be teased and tormented whenever I struggle to free myself. She struggled and pulled again, and felt the heat of her need grow within her.

Then her self-control slipped, she closed her eyes, rubbed her legs together, and then pulled and struggled with her bonds for all she was worth. She found the feeling to be very enjoyable, and soft moans escaped from her gagged lips.

“MMMMGGGMMM!” A protesting cry escaped from Katie’s muffled mouth as the chain bit much harder into her, and she opened her eyes wide in shock. She watched in surprise as Garry pulled the last part of the chain far tighter than before and re-shackled the chain to her wrist handcuffs. Her panties between her cheeks were almost being pressed into her body, and any little movement, even breathing in and out, translated into a caress against her valley of bliss. As she altered her position slightly, the chain performed its duty well and Katie moaned involuntarily at the enforced pleasure that her body received, before making protesting grunts through her gag.

This is horrible, not only have you kidnapped me and forced me to be a slave in chains, but you’ve turned my own body against me in another act of debasement!  Walking, moving or even breathing is going enforce pleasure onto my intimacy. Isn’t it enough for you that I am you prisoner!

Gary gently embraced Katie around her waist and whispered into her left ear. “It would seem that my slave in chains is enjoying her confinement, and I think that in the end, she is going to find that tonight will be very pleasurable.” NO! Katie twisted her body at her waist, which was the only way that her head could turn from left to right in an expression of denial, but this cause more caresses by the chain and it added to her feeling of eroticism. She shuddered with fear and pleasure as he gently caressed her breasts and kissed her defenceless neck.

By now the elevator had already reached the floor that belonged to Gary and he used a special key to open the door. “It’s time to enter your new home, my sexy slave.” Katie stood frozen to the spot, not because she feared what would happen to her, but because she was now afraid of her increased sexual feelings and not wanting them to increase. If I move, I’ll just make my arousal stronger and soon I’ll be in such a state that I might lose myself in the feeling and be so desperate for fulfilment that I will submit to you totally. OMG! That’s it! That is so evil of you! If you can force me to experience ecstasy, you can let me go afterwards and I can tell no one as they will not believe me. NO! I must continue to resist my feelings no matter how strong that they become.

Katie was taken away from her thinking by the pulling on her collar. “Are you planning on daydreaming for the rest of the day? Now follow me.” She turned around slowly and took small steps until she was finally out of the elevator and into the corridor that was dimly lit by a small emergency light, knowing that the door on this level was only opened by Gary’s key, or a special code. As the door closed and the elevator descended, Katie knew that all hope of rescue had slipped from her. Had someone needed the elevator, I might have been discovered and saved, but I am completely at your mercy and my fate is controlled by you.

As she took a few steps further down the corridor, she could make out picture frames in the dim light, and she was surprised when Gary said “Stop here.” Katie did as she was instructed and Gary went behind here. Can’t you even wait until we get to the bedroom? Are you going to satiate yourself on me now? “Spread your ankles apart as far as possible, my slave.” I knew it! You’re going to violate me right here and now, rather than waiting any longer! Katie made more protesting whines through her gag.

“I’m not going to take you advantage of you in the corridor, when I take you it’ll be in the bedroom. I want your legs apart for a different reason.” Katie squealed as the top of her thighs were pinched. “Spread your legs.” I have no choice in the matter, otherwise you will use greater force on me. The woman in bondage spread her legs apart to the eighteen inch maximum, and she felt something happening to her ankles, before Gary went back round to her front and showed her that chain that once held her ankles together.

Katie tried to move her right foot back to her left, but it seemed that something prevented it from happening, and all her foot would do was move in an arc forwards or backwards. What have you done to me? Have you put something on my legs that prevent me from doing this? With this restraining chain on my gag, I can’t even see what you have fastened to my ankles.

Gary took his smartphone out from his inside jacket pocket, stepped back and Katie blinked as a flash of light was emitted from the phone. He then walked up to Katie and showed her the photograph that he had just taken. NO! It’s a steel bar with snap hooks separating my ankles from each other, how am I supposed to walk now. Maybe it’s better if I can’t move, as you will be unable to take me to your bedroom.

“In case you were wondering my slave, it’s called a spreader bar and it is there to add to your helplessness. You can move forwards, all you have to do is lift your foot up and swing it in an arc using the bar. If you refuse to move, I can just encourage you again.”

Again, I have no choice but to do what you want, otherwise I will be punished for it. Katie lifted her right foot up, moved it forward in an arc and put it down quickly. She then repeated this with her left foot. At least this is going to take up more time and delay my final humiliation. “You need to be able to see clearly as you walk, slave.” Gary said as he switched on the corridor light.

Katie saw what was in the large picture frames and whined in shock. These are all pictures of women in French maid uniforms, and they are all tightly bound and gagged! How many people have you kidnapped to get all of these photographs?

Gary saw the look on Katie’s face and commented. “These are all professional photographs, and I have paid for high resolution reproductions. I wish I was that good a photographer.”

These are normal photographs? OMG, these ladies are stunning, I wish I was as beautiful. I realise that you must really enjoy seeing French maids who are tied and gagged. These women even look like they are enjoying themselves, I didn’t think that was possible. As Katie slowly walked down the corridor, her legs strained from the restrictions of the spreader bar and the chain caressed her most intimate area at every step which slowly increased her arousal.

As Katie continued she looked closely at the pictures and she started to imagine that each woman in bondage was her, and soon she even included Gary in her mind’s eye, taking advantage of her and pleasuring her. No, I can’t let myself fall like that! Please don’t let me fall! After some time, she was finally close to the end of the corridor, and Gary said, you can rest her for a little while before we enter the bedroom.” At least that gives me a little more time before the end. Wait, what’s that smell? Is it Jasmine? Yes, it’s Jasmine, that’s my favourite scent! How did you find out? This must be another trick to weaken me.

“I’m just going to prepare you a little, before you are taken into the bedroom.” Gary said, giving Katie a smile that caused her fear to increase again and her slowly moved his right hand down and then between her legs. Are you going to do what I think you are going to do? Oh please no! I can’t even close my legs and stop you with this bar. The way that I’m spread apart is almost obscene and I am completely vulnerable to your humiliation of me. Katie issued a series of protesting whines and whimpers as Gary’s hand moved closer and closer.

The chained maid whined in complaint as she felt the gentle stroke of his fingertips on her hill, and the tormenting chain was also pushed into her. The sound was replaced moments later by a moan over which Katie had now control as her body experienced the increased feeling of pleasure from that touch. His fingers moved down to caress her valley, and Katie writhing in her bonds from the wonderful feelings that grew in her. You’ve even taken control of my must intimate feelings now. Is there anything that will be left of me?

As he continued the strokes of his hand, up and down and back and forth, Gary said softly. “Your body is mine because it wants to be mine, and soon your mind will follow.” That is sooo good. No, I must resist! But why not just surrender to your master, if he meant you to suffer, he wouldn’t waste time on this exquisite joy. No! I cannot let myself be turned into a slave! but oooooo. I mustn’t give in, I mustn’t let my resistance be drowned in a sea of desire!


Katie closed her eyes and hoped that she could maintain her self-control even though she felt that every minute brought her closer to losing her battle. Strong but gentle arms embraced her and soft kisses landed upon her neck. Soon, she was being kissed on her cheeks and upper lips before the kisses were landing on the exposed parts of her breasts. I hope that I can still resist you, but I don’t know for how much longer. I know that you are softening me up for something terrible, but you are making it hard for me to fight.

Katie whimpered with shock as the top of her dress was suddenly pulled down and Gary unhooked the clasp at the front of her bra No! Please don’t expose me to you, please Gary!  Her complaining was useless as Gary pulled apart the cups of the bra, exposing her breasts. Please don’t kiss me there, Gary, I don’t think that I could take any more of this! Katie’s sounds became half whines of disapproval and half moans of pleasure as Gary land soft kisses on the mounds of her breasts, which were followed by tender, playful bites. A few minutes later, she felt kisses planted in a ring around her nipples and soon the peaks of her breasts were gently teased and sucked between Gary’s teeth.

Katie was shocked by the next change in her body. My nipples, they’ve become erect! How could you do this to me, you have robbed me of my body, and I only have my mind left! Katie felt like she was fighting a losing battle against her own body and she moaned as her nipples were teased by her kidnapper.

Suddenly, Katie felt an unusual pressure on her nipples and she opened her eyes to find that Gary held her nipples in a soft grip between the thumb and index finger of each hand. Please Gary, you were giving me such pleasure just a moment ago, please don’t make me suffer! Gary looked into her eyes and smiled “If there is any lady here who doesn’t want to have her nipples pinched cruelly, could they please be so kind as to raise their hands and say ‘no’.” I can’t do either of those things, and you know it! No, No, NOOO! Katie tried to say the word but the only sounds that exited her filled mouth and poor lips was a series of muffled “MMM’S!” She tried to pull against her chains and cuffs as hard as possible, but the bonds securely held her and she just ended up waving her hands about frantically. Katie even tried to give Gary the most pitiful begging look that she could put on, but this was all going to be to no avail.

“MMMMMMGGGGMMGGGMMM!” She cried in a muffled sound as the pain radiated out from the core of her breasts, where her nipples were held in a vice-like grip. Katie twisted her body at the waist in an effort to shake Gary’s hands off, but she only increased the pain that he was tormenting her with. Stop! Please Gary, I’m begging you, please STOP!

After about half a minute, Gary let go of Katie’s suffering nipples and proceeded to kiss and suck at them. In a few moments, the pain disappeared to be replaced by a feeling of pleasure. Without thinking, Katie sighed and leaned forward a little so that Gary could provide her with more relief. Thank you Gary, that feels so good after you tortured my captive body. NOO! I just surrendered myself to you, I’m slipping and I can’t help it!

Gary finished kissing Katie’s breasts and pulled back. “Do you feel a little helpless?” The lady looked surprised at this answer. A little helpless? I have been robbed of my freedom, my arms, my ability to walk and my speech. Even my desires, and my feelings of pain and pleasure are under your control. I am more helpless than I have ever been in my life. Katie closed her eyes and leaned slightly forward to indicate that she was helpless.

“I am going to take this off now you now.” Gary said as he unhooked the lead from Katie’s collar and put it in his right jacket pocket. “I will use a different method to persuade you to move, and I think you will need it.” He switched off the corridor light and waited for a moment so that their eyes got used to the dim light. “Move closer to the door, slave.” he commanded. Katie did so, but she trembled with every step, wondering fearfully what will be revealed to her from behind the door...

No comments:

Post a Comment