Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Davinia, Danielle and the Home Intruder (Female Only) Part 2


Slowly, Davinia hopped into the large bedroom and sat down on the bed. Who is our kidnapper, she actually sounds familiar! “Now, young girl, lie face down on the bed.” the masked woman said. Davinia did as she was told. “Danielle, is that the best you can do to tie up someone? It’s pitiful, you can do far better than that.”

Danielle suddenly looked up. “I know that voice. And you know my name, too.” she said. “You took your time,” the woman said “Your wits must be getting sloppy, along with your rope-work. No point hiding any longer, then.” The woman pulled her ski mask off.

It was Jennifer Saunders!

Danielle did not look amused at this. In fact, the look she had was one of absolute terror. “You’ve finally found me, Jennifer. You can do what you want with me, but please don’t hurt Davinia, she’s got her entire life in front of her.” “Don’t worry, I’m not going to kill or permanently harm you, as long as you follow my instructions. I just want my revenge on you during this weekend. Understood?” Jennifer said. Danielle nodded. “The first thing you can do is untie your daughter’s ankles and remove her panties. I have plans for those.”

Danielle untied Davinia’s ankles then reached up her t-shirt and pulled her panties down and off. Davinia squealed when that happened. “Now, tie your daughter up properly, legs and arms. You don’t want me to run out of patience, do you?” Jennifer said. “I’ll do it.” Danielle said. She went over and got the box with her ropes and other items in it. “Please sit up at the edge of the bed, Davinia.” Danielle said. Davinia did so. Danielle then tied Davinia securely at the ankles, below and above the knees, and at the mid thigh. “Davinia looks a lot better like that.” Jennifer said. “I would like to see her elbows touch now.”

Danielle took a length of rope and then brought Davinia’s elbows together. Davinia soon found her elbows touching and securely tied. Danielle then lay Davinia on the right side of the bed, on her front with her head on the pillow, and then took a piece of rope and securely hogtied poor Davinia. Davinia was then rolled onto her right side. Danielle now went and sat on the left side of the bed.

“That’s more like the Danny I know, tying some poor girl up in knots. I remember how you used to keep me like that for days on end, when I wasn’t performing.” Jennifer said. “Now, tie your own legs up.” She ordered. “I know you’re good at self-bondage.”

She’s forcing Danielle to tie herself up now. We’ll both be helpless, soon, and completely at her mercy. She won’t need the gun anymore.

Danielle took four pieces of rope and started to tie her legs together. First she tied her ankles together, then below her knees, above her knees, and finally the mid-thigh.

“You look very good like that Danielle. Now I have a special ball-gag for you.” Jennifer tossed the huge black ball-gag onto the bed. “I can’t get that thing in my mouth, Jennifer.” Danielle exclaimed. “Why not, I had to get it in mine.” Jennifer retorted. “Pick up your daughter’s panties and put them in your mouth first.”

Danielle picked up Davinia’s panties and put them into her own mouth. Then she slowly worked the large ball into her mouth, taking her time, and finally tightly buckled the gag behind her neck. Jennifer tossed a pair of handcuffs to Danielle. “Cuff you hands behind your back, firmly Danielle, I want to see them tight around your wrists, or you will be in real trouble.” Jennifer ordered. Danielle clicked the handcuffs tightly around her left wrists, and then placed her hands behind her back. Then she locked the cuffs securely around her right wrists.

Danielle’s bound and gagged now, just like me! We are both Jennifer’s prisoners. Davinia realised another feeling inside her. OMG! Seeing Danielle tied up and gagged with me is arousing!

“Now lie on your front on the bed.” Danielle did as she was told, resting her head on the pillow. “Don’t worry, Danni, I’m just going to tie your arms and remove the cuffs. I just wanted you helpless while I did so.” Jennifer took some rope and tied Danielle’s elbows together securely and then another piece of rope was used to firmly tie her wrists together, palm to palm. The handcuffs were removed and a final piece of rope was use to hogtie Danielle. She was then rolled onto her left side to face Davinia.

Danielle and Davinia blushed as they looked at each other in helpless bondage. Jennifer patted Danielle on the head. “It’s time to tell my story now, Davinia.”She told Davinia how she and Danielle met and how she quickly became Danielle’s bondage slave. She went through some of the things that she had to endure. Then she came to the end of her time with Danielle. “Did you know what she did then, Davinia? She sold me to Joanna Lumley! I’m her property and your step-mother disappears! It took me ages to track her down! This weekend, I have been given permission to take my revenge, and I’m going to do it.”

“However, I need a good night’s sleep, and so do you two. I’m sorry about this, I need you both refreshed for the morning.” Jennifer took out two small syringes. At the sight of this, Davinia and Danielle struggled like crazy, pleading through their gags. “It’s just a mild sedative, to get you off to sleep.” Jennifer injected Danielle and then Davinia. “Sweet dreams, you two. I’ll see you in the morning. I’ll be sleeping in your room, Davinia.”

Jennifer now left the room, leaving Davinia and Danielle as helpless captives. Davinia could see that Danielle was getting very sleepy. She. doesn’t. want. to. kill. us. or. we’d. be.. dead.. right.. now.. She... just.. wants.. to.. get... Danielle.. back.. Davinia fell into a deep sleep...

Davinia was roused be a very loud beeping. She opened her eyes with a start! Jennifer was holding an alarm clock. “Wakey, wakey.” she said checking that her two bondage babes are awake. “I got up early this morning and read a great book. It told me about all of the bondage adventures that you two have had. If I didn’t know that you were step mother and daughter, I’d swear that you were lovers! I know how to get my revenge now. I shall make you two cross lines, lines that you’d never dare cross.”

Davinia’s heart sank when she recognised the book that Jennifer was carrying and reading. OMG! It’s the journal I keep all of my Bondage experiences with Danielle in...

No comments:

Post a Comment