Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Davinia, Danielle and the Home Intruder (Female Only) Part 1


It was a Friday evening and a slightly tired Davinia was in her bed, wearing a long white t-shirt that came down to her mid thighs. She had been updating the bondage journal that she kept of her ‘misadventures’, and she was finishing off the last time when her stepmother had bound and gagged her as a punishment.

Suddenly, she heard a knock at the front door, and then came the sound of her stepmother Danielle opening the door. Danielle pulled open the bedside drawer and placed the journal inside. before lying back on her bed. Two voices were then heard talking, Danielle and the other woman. A few seconds later, Danielle rushed into Davinia’s bedroom, looking scared. She was wearing that pale blue nightgown with shoulder straps and the V in front. “Sweetie,” she said, voice trembling “I need you to trust me like you’ve never trusted me before.”

“Why Danielle, what is it?” Davinia asked. I’ve never seen her so scared! What’s going on? “Please, sweetie just trust me on this. Now lie on your front and put your arms behind your back.” Danielle pleaded. “Okay, but this had better not be a trick.” Davinia said, quickly putting the book down and turning over onto her front. While Davinia was doing this, Danielle went over to the drawer and took out several coils of rope. She then lifted the covers of Davinia’s bed and placed Davinia’s hands palm to palm. “I wish this was a trick sweetie, I would give anything for this to be a trick.” She said with fear in her voice.

Danielle, quickly wrapped several loops of rope around Davinia’s wrists, cinched it and then tied a knot, making it secure. Next, Davinia’s ankles were tied together securely. Danielle has never tied me up except as a punishment. This must be really serious now! “Danielle, I’m tied up now, can you tell me what it is?”

“Davinia, whatever you do, don’t panic. We’re being taken prisoner in our own home.” Danielle said. “Danielle, please don’t joke.” “I wish I was sweetie, I truly wish I was.” Danielle replied, shaking “There’s a masked woman just outside the room with a gun. Danielle got Davinia up to a sitting position on the edge of the bed and gave her a big hug. “I love you, sweetie.”

She is serious, and terrified. I’d better say something back “I love you too Danny, I’m sure we’re going to get out of this okay.” “I have to gag you now sweetie, orders.” Danielle picked up a piece of tape and smoothed over Davinia’s lips. “We have to get you to my room, sweetie.” Davinia was helped to her feet, and with Danielle’s help, slowly hopped out of the bedroom.

It was then that Davinia saw the woman, and her heart sank. The woman was wearing black sweater, trousers and a black ski mask. And a black gun. OMG! It’s all real! Danielle would never go to these lengths to scare me! We are really in big trouble! Davinia looked at Danielle with scared eyes. Danielle hugged her and said “Don’t worry, it’ll be okay.”

“That depends on how you two behave this weekend.” The masked woman said...

No comments:

Post a Comment