Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sam at the Beach (Female Only) Part 10


Sam awoke to the sounds of voices in the next room. “Please let me go!” Dita shouted “I haven’t done anything to you!”

The voice said “But I want the land that your chalet is on. It will be great for building another hotel complex, and bring in much more money.” The voice! I know that voice, it was the one of the person who tied me up and left me to die horribly! What the hell is he doing here? It’s very bad, I guess. Sam decided the best option was to remain quiet and wait.

“What are you going to do?” Dita asked. “Well, get you and the chalet out of the way, so I can build a hotel here.” said the man “A tragic chalet fire, along with the death of Dita Von Teese, might actually get others to sell up too.”

“You’re going to set fire to the chalet? That’s horrible, you can’t do this!” Dita said. “I can do this easily, only this morning I drowned a young woman for being on this property, so disposing of you will be no problem.” the man said “Anyway, I think you’ve talked enough right now.”

“No-Plea-MPPHH!!” Dita’s voice was cut off suddenly. Dita’s just been gagged! And if that stuff is the same as mine, Dita is going to be in real trouble.

“Now, just add water.” There was a scream from the next room, followed by another. Poor Dita, she must really be suffering! And there’s no-one to help her, no-one but me that is, and I’m not in a fit state to help anyone.

“I’ll just leave this by the cooker, so that when this goes up, they’ll think it was a gas explosion. Have a nice death.” Sam heard his malevolent laughter fade as he left the chalet and walk away.

“MMPPHH!! MMPPHH!!” The quiet night was broken by the sound of Dita screaming through her gag. That must be for me to wake up, I think.

Now Sam quietly got off her bed, hopped to the slightly ajar door, and then looked through it. The sight was dreadful and fascinating. Dita was lying in the settee that was converted into a bed. She was naked except for her bonds, which were of that same horrible material Sam was tied in before. As well as the tight cleave-gag straining against her mouth, her arms were tied at the wrists and elbows, her ankles were tied in such a way that her knees were forced apart, and the hogtie was extremely tight, causing her to arch her back.

Dita was whining and writhing, sobbing and struggling on her bed. Sam gently pushed the door open and hopped into the room. Dita noticed Sam and screamed through her gag “OUMMPPHH!! OUMMPPHH!!” Dita looked at Sam, and then moved her eyes to the exit, repeating this several times.

She wants me to save myself and abandon her to being burnt alive! No chance of that. He would want to have plenty of time to get back to the hotel for an alibi. We have time. Forget trying to escape, that screwed me last time. After thinking for a moment, Sam came to a crazy conclusion. She hopped over to where this bag with a handle was on the cooker and carefully took hold of it.

Here goes nothing. Sam took a hop forward, and nothing happened. Phew, that’s a relief. Hop by slow awkward hop, Sam made her way to the front door, with Dita “mmpphing” at her to just go. The door was ajar enough for Sam to push it open further with her shoulders, and then she hopped down the ramp to the sand. I don’t need to go far, if he used a lot of accelerant, it would be traceable. I want to be sure though. Sam hopped about 20 foot from the chalet, dropped the bag onto the ground and then hopped back to the chalet.

Sam found a knife and managed to cut Dita’s wrist and elbow bondage before the device activated. It’s real life, not the movies. In films, it always goes off at the last second. Dita quickly cut off the rest of the bonds herself, put her shaking arms around Sam, kissed her gently and whispered “My heroine.” My heroine? I’m bound, gagged and in the nude! How does that count? “You saved my life tonight, how can I repay you.” Dita said. “Oh, I’d better call the police, they’ll need to come straight away.”

Dita picked up her phone and called the police. She explained how she was woken up with her hands already tied behind her back by the owner of the hotel complex! She went through the rest of the incident and said that he tried to murder a young woman earlier in the day. The police made their way to the island immediately...

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment