Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Lily Allen’s Bondage Captive (Female only) Part 4


Nats screamed into her gag as the first blow from the riding crop landed on her unprotected bottom. OW! My poor bottom! Mistress Allen really is serious about punishing me! Blow after blow landed, not very painful but enough to cause a very stinging sensation. Nats squirmed as much as she could do under the situation, which was very little. After about twenty blows, Lily stopped.

“Think you need to get your breath back, foot-slave. You’ve been crying out on every blow. I’ll give you a few minutes and then start on your feet.” At this point, Nats started to struggle in earnest. OMG! She’s going to whip my feet! I’ve got to get out of this. Lily Allen sat down while Nats fought with every ounce of strength against her bonds. A few minutes later, Lily stood up again.

I should have saved my energy! I’m sure Mistress Allen is just teas- OW! That’s my right foot! She actually did it! OW! My left’s been hit too!. Nats shouted through her gag at each stroke of the crop.

Nats felt like it had gone on forever, but it had only gone on for a minute. Again, the blows just stung, but Nats had thought that her feet had been sliced into. She was sobbing a little, into her gag. Lily’s behaviour changed dramatically. “Are your feet that sensitive, Nats?” she asked. Nats nodded, well as much as she could do with her head tied back. Lily then knelt down by Nats and did something very unusual.

Lily was kissing the soles of Nats’s feet! Nats sighed as her feet were comforted. This feels so good now. I didn’t expect this, Mistress Allen is kissing my feet better. I think she actually cares about me. I did provoke her into this after all.

A sigh escaped Nats’s nose, now. Lily Turned around and said to Nats “Are your feet feeling better now, Nats nodded, and then screamed into her gag as Lily scraped her fingernails along Nats’s soles. Nononononono! Stopstopstopstopstop! Lily paused for a second. That was stupid of me, I should have shook my head! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! Lily started to tickle Nat’s feet for earnest now, all over the soles and even between the toes.

Nats was laughing and crying non-stop, twisting, turning and wriggling in her bonds. Lily stopped for a minute, allowing Nats some much needed rest. Nat’s chest was heaving now. Mistress Allen is merciless when it comes to tickling. I’m going to be tickled like crazy all over I think. Nonononononono! Lily now continued to tickle Nats, this time tickling her side. After a few minutes, Lily stopped and turned Lily over onto her back. “Are you going to be a good foot-slave and do exactly what I say from now on?”

Nats nodded her head. She’s got me, it seems like she read my mind. “Well, if you’re truly sorry, then you don’t need this any more.” Lily then reached down and removed Nats’s nipple clamps. Nats gave out a scream and blood rushed back into her bruised nipples. Lily instantly smoothed and caressed Nat’s nipples causing Nats to moan in pleasure. It does seem like she really cares about me! Why wuld she do this in she didn’t! For a moment Nats imagined that Lily was actually making love to her helpless, nude body. OMG! Mistress Allen is getting me aroused!

“Now, foot-slave, the next time the buzzer goes, if you are not gagged, you will open your mouth wide. You will then be gagged and I will put a sheet over your body. You will stay still and quiet until I remove the sheet. If you caused me any trouble, you will be severely punished. Do you understand?”

Nats nodded her head, “Good, now it’s time for you to service my feet.” Lily said. She untied Nats’s hair from her toes, allowing Nats to relax her head now. Lily then removed the panel gag from Nats’s mouth. Nats worked her jaw for a moment and said “Thank you Mistress Allen.” “What for?” Lily asked. “For properly punishing me for misbehaving. May I serve you now, Mistress?”

Lily put her feet in front of Nats, and she wasted no time in kissing and licking lily’s feet, including the toes. Nats started on the right foot and first worked from the big toe, all the way down to the little toe. She even licked in between the toes which caused Lily to giggle and squeal. It looks like Mistress Allen is ticklish too.

Nats was just going to start on Lily’s left foot when the buzzer went. I have to make sure I do this properly, so I don’t get into trouble. She stopped and opened her mouth. Lily picked up the panel gag and tightly buckled it into place. Nats then watched as a blue sheet was placed over her.

Nats listened as Lily went over to the door and opened it. A man told her that the she would be needed onstage in twenty minutes. Lily thanked the man and said goodbye. Then Nats heard the door being closed. This is a little perverse, isn’t it? I’m about 5 foot away from a complete stranger, tightly bound, gagged and in the nude and he didn’t even know I was here.

As the sheet was pulled back, Nats let loose a little giggle. Lily then removed Nats’s gag, and Nats could speak again. “Did I do okay, Mistress Allen?” Nats asked “You did very well, Nats.” Lily answered. “Why did you giggle though?” she asked “It was just the fact that I’m all tied up and gagged and he didn’t even see it.” Nats answered.

“I’m just going to give you a little present for being good.” Lily said. She lay down beside Nats, and then turned Nats over onto her side, so that she was facing Lily. Lily then embrace Nats and gently kissed her on the lips. Nats closed her eyes, surrendering to the sensation. Then Nats noticed something else. Is she- Is she caressing my womanhood? OMG she most really like me to do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment