Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sam at the Beach (Female Only) Part 2


Sam was still half-asleep while her arms were pulled behind her back. She awoke fully when she felt something being wrapped around her wrists. As Sam felt the bonds being tightly cinched and knotted off, she lifted her head up and looked around. All she could see, though, was white. OMG! My t-shirt’s been dropped over my head! I can’t see a thing.

“Stop it! Someone help me, help me ple-mmmmppphh!” Sams’ cries for help were cut off as a cloth strip was pressed into her mouth, forcing the t-shirt in, too. Then she felt the gag being knotted off at the back of her neck. Oh God! My hands are bound, and I’m gagged too. I’m in real trouble!

Sam now felt someone sit astride her legs, pinning her to the beach. Her ankles were taken hold of, crossed and then tightly tied together. Finally, the person got up and bent Sam’s legs at the knees until her heels touched her bottom, and then cruelly hogtied her. I can’t move an inch! This person is good at this, and I am now their prisoner.

“Do as I say and I won’t hurt you. Do you understand?” the man asked. Sam nodded her head. It’s a man, I’m in even worse trouble. “Now, I’m going to remove your gag. If you scream, you are in very big trouble.” As opposed to the trouble I’m in right now?

Sam felt the gag being untied at the back of her neck. “Please don’t hurt me.” Sam whimpered. “Just answer my questions, and I’ll guarantee that you will be left in the same situation as when I started to speak.” he said.

“Now, lady, what is your name?” “I’m Sam.” She replied. “Are you a guest of the chalet owner just up the beach?” he asked. “No,” answered Sam, “I’m not.” “So you don’t know who the chalet belongs to either?” “I have no idea,” Sam replied “I only arrived yesterday evening on the ferry.” “So you are staying at the hotel then and trespassed here?” “Yes,” Sam said “I was looking for a secluded spot and found this place. I didn’t mean to trespass.”

“I’m surprised that your boyfriend isn’t looking for you, by now?” he asked. “No,” Answered Sam “I came alone on holiday.” A sudden fear hit Sam. Stupid, stupid, STUPID! I am such an idiot, I just let him know that no-one will miss me!

“Well, thanks for your answers, you’ve been most helpful.” He said. “I will leave you in a minute. I will gag you before I go. I will keep my word and I won’t hurt you. Open your mouth please.”

Sam opened her mouth wide “You’re just going to leav-mmpphh.” Sam’s talking was stopped as the gag was put between her teeth.

“Yes,” he said “I won’t do a thing to you. I don’t have to, you see. Your lay down near the water and the tide is starting to come in now. Goodbye.” Sam could hear him laughing as her walked away from her.

He’s just trying to scare me. I’ve obviously trespassed and I’m being taught a lesson for being bad. I just have to work at getting out of this. Sam started to feel her bonds, to find out what they were made of. It seemed to be some sort of cloth that gripped very well. Sam started to struggle to escape now, but she couldn’t pull herself free.

By now, Sam was getting a little worried. This is a lot more difficult than I first thought. This going to take some time. OMG! WHAT’S THAT!

Sam’s worry turned into a major fear as she felt sea-water lap against her knees...

No comments:

Post a Comment