Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sam at the Beach (Female Only) Part 4


Sam suddenly realised that she was out of the water and took a breath of sweet, fresh air. She felt a pair of comforting arms around her and a soft voice. “Oh My God! Are you all right? What happened to you?!” Sam started to sob with relief now. The arms held her and comforted her.

Then she felt the cloth bond connecting her wrists to her ankles being cut in half and she cried out in relief as her body could now stretch out. “MMPPHH!! MMPPHH!!” she cried through her gag, which felt like a steel bond around her head. Her ankles were cut free now and Sam screamed as the pins and needles set in.

Now, Sam felt her gag being cut away. “Thank you, Oh God, thank you. I thought I was going to die!” Sam related the entire story of what had happened to her. When she had finished telling the story, the soft voice said, “I’m going to take the t-shirt off your head. Close your eyes and open them slowly, to get used to the sun.”

Sam closed her eyes and said “They’re closed now.” She felt her t-shirt being removed. Then she slowly opened her eyes and adjusted herself to the light.

She found herself looking into the face of a very concerned Dita Von Teese! She was wearing a cyan bikini and sarong set.

“Oh My God! It’s you! I must have died and gone to heaven! I must have drowned and you’re an angel!” Sam said. Dita reached with her right hand and tickled Sam’s side. Sam giggled. “You’re still alive.” Dita said. “I can’t believe it, what are you doing here?” Sam asked. “I can ask you the same question, given that this is my land.” Dita answered. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to trespass, I didn’t see any signs.” Sam apologised.

“There aren’t any signs, didn’t you read the notice up at the hotel? It warns you about trespassing and the penalty for it.” Dita said “What penalty?” Sam asked, looking a little worried. “If a person is caught trespassing, they are to be handed over to the authorities the next morning. However, the owners of the property are allowed to restrain the person by whatever means they see fit.” Dita answered. “Which means by local law, you are my prisoner until tomorrow morning.” Sam’s heart jumped for joy Dita Von Teese is going to hold me prisoner? This is great! I can’t let her know that though.

“Well, if that’s the law, I have no choice.” Sam said, containing her feelings. “I don’t suppose you can take that horrible cloth off my wrists though, I hate it.” Dita turned Sam over onto her front and cut the cloth bonds off. “Is the t-shirt all you have left with you?” She asked. “Yes,” Sam answered, looking down the beach “everything else got washed away with the tide. The only other thing I have are these bonds and they were evil, when the water touched them they shrank and became like iron.”

“Sounds like carbon nanotube technology, they’re working on artificial muscles right now. By the way, what’s your name?” Dita asked. “It’s Sam.”

Well, Sam, two things. One, you are lucky to be alive right now. I wasn’t supposed to come over until tonight, on the ferry, but a seaplane was available and flew me to a jetty here. And two, according to local law, I’m afraid I’m going to have to tie you up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment