Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sandy, Secured by Security Part 5


Sandy felt herself being untied, first the ropes around the chest, then her ankles, knees elbows and wrists. She was then made to stand up, her blouse and skirt were undone and then removed.

“As you still won’t give us a name, you can only be on your underwear now.” Mike said. Sandy nodded in reply, her mouth still full of the large pink ball-gag. When are you going to strip me naked and have your wicked way with me?

Sandy now felt her arms pulled behind her back. She squealed in protest at this sudden action. Looking at the mirrored wall, she saw her hands being tied together palm to palm firmly. Next Sandy felt her elbows being pulled together and watched as her elbows were firmly tied with pink rope. This is some really lovely rope bondage. I hope I get a lot more on me. Sandy’s arms were tied to her side, above and below her breasts and then around her waist. She then squealed and struggled in mock protest at the bondage that was being applied to her. I can’t let you know I love this, I wish I could, but Shelly will then be at risk.

Mike led Sandy to the bed and then made her sit at the edge. He then took her legs and put then side by side. Sandy watched and complained when he took a piece of pink rope and proceeded to tie her ankles together firmly. Then her took another piece of rope and tied her legs together, just below the knees. Two more pieces secured Sandy’s legs above her knees and at the mid thighs.

“Will you tell me the name of the person who gave you that Red Tag.” Mike said. Sandy shook her head and even managed a defiant look. Maybe that will provoke him into taking me. She screamed at Mike, daring him to do something.

“Oh, you still have a little fight left in you tonight then.” Mike sat down on Sandy’s right, grabbed hold of her and put her over his knee. Great, I’m going to be spanked again! I still wish he took full advantage though.

“Why won’t you just give me the name and you can go free.” Mike said. Sandy shook her head. I will not condemn Shelly to this, she would probably go mad. Mike then used his right hand to pull Sandy’s panties down to her mid thighs.

“OWMPH! OWMPH!” Sandy cried out as hard stinging blows landed on her bottom. This hurts a little, but it’s lovely to have you spank me! She squirmed under Mike’s left hand as his right smacked her helpless bottom.

After a series of spanks, Sandy felt her bottom being gently smoothed. This feels so soothing after the spanking that I’ve just had. Wait a minute, what’s he doing  now? Is he-?

“MMMPPPHHH!!!” Sandy squealed through her gag as she felt fingers gently enter her womanhood. She started to get highly aroused as she was now being caressed from within. She now writhed and squirmed on Mike’s lap. Oh please! Touch me more!

“You cannot stop me doing anything I want to you.” Mike said. Sandy struggled and squealed at this. Mike then withdrew his fingers from Sandy and proceeded to give her bottom another series of spanks. Sandy squirmed even harder now, not because she was being spanked, but because she was no longer being caressed.

“OWMPH!” Sandy screamed through her gag, making it sound more painful than it actually was. My bottom must be a bright shade of red right now. Then she sighed as the spanking stopped and the smoothing of her bottom started again. Sandy still writhed though, desiring Mike’s sweet caress.

Sandy’s body went rigid and she squealed through her gag as Mike again started to caress her helpless womanhood form the inside “MMPPHH!!” She cried, struggling and writhing helplessly under Mike’s touch. Oh God! This is so wonderful right now. Mike increased the speed of the caresses and Sandy moaned and writhed even faster now.

“MMMPPPHHH!!” Sandy now screamed as she felt the ‘bulls-eye’ of her womanhood now being directly caresses and touched. {i]Just a little more, please just a little more! She struggled and squirmed like crazy now as she could feel the pleasure build up inside her. The speed of the caresses increased even more now taking Sandy closer and closer to the edge.

I’m nearly there now, I’m nearlyyyyy! Sandy’s whole body shook with the force of the orgasm flowing through her, and she cried out through her gag. Again all she could experience was the pure pleasure that engulfed her existence.

After a little while, Sandy realised that she was now lying face down on the bed and that her legs were being bent at the knees. Then she felt her heels touch her bottom and that a rope was tying her wrists to her ankles, leaving her tightly hogtied.

“You will be left like this for a while to reflect on your next punishment, and believe me it will get worse.” Mike said. Then he left the room.

Sandy struggled weakly in her hogtie. You could keep me helplessly hogtied like this forever, and all I will do is love you all the more. It was then Sandy realised there was a real vulnerability in this situation. I could end up getting so submissive to him, that I might just give him Shelly’s name when he asks for it! I have to fight my own slide into submissiveness, too.

Sandy was tired though, and even though she was tightly hogtied, she feel into a deep sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment