Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sandy, Secured by Security Part 14 Finished


To say that Sandy was stunned, shocked and surprised would be an understatement. In fact so many things flooded into her mind at the point the hood was removed, she had to force herself to look at things one at a time...

Where am I? This isn’t the Cell! Wait, this is my bedroom! I’ve been helpless, bound and gagged in my bedroom. Am I dreaming? I can’t be, the ropes are pinching me slightly, so I’m awake. What’s happened? How did I get here?

Sandy’s thoughts and attention now turned towards the two people in the room. Mike and Sandy? They’re both here? OMG! They must have planned all of this! Why-!

It was probably a good thing that Sandy was very tightly gagged at this point.

After Sandy had calmed down and stopped in her attempt to turn the air blue. Shelly said “I’m sorry Sandy, but we did all of this for you. We wanted to give you the most special holiday ever. Obviously, if you were told, the whole thing would be ruined. Admit it, you loved being the helpless captive.”

Sandy slowly nodded her head It was okay, but there was the occasional time that I was a bit scared.

Mike sat down beside Sandy and gently cuddled her. Sandy lent into Mike’s shoulder, gently nuzzling him. We can’t go back to the way we were, that would be impossible.

“Where to start? Well, one day, Mike approached me after you and I had been speaking with each other. Mike said how beautiful and intelligent you were. He then said ‘What do I have to do to get Sandy on a date, arrest her?’ I told him that if he did that, he would probably get your undying love. He said ‘That that sounds like fun’ and I told him about your bondage fantasies. He then told me about how he always wanted to tie you up. I knew that you had a week’s break coming up soon, so we hatched a plot to get you two together.”

“The Red card was given to me by Mike, so that I could give it to you on the Monday when I called in. Mike was able to track your precise movements, so that he was able to surprise you. The fact that you were caught in a Red Zone was a bonus. Plus, there is no Section 15 that allowed Mike to do what he wanted, and in fact all this, if real would have had him thrown in jail.”

“The fact that you are so submissive is what allowed Mike to do this, had there been any resistance from you, he would have treated this as an administration matter, and the whole thing would have disappeared.”

Mike now started. “You managed to keep going very well, Sandy. I expected you to give me Shelly’s name relatively quickly, even with your submissive nature. I certainly expected the use of the two vibrators to work, but you got past that. Had it not been for the failure of the single vibrator, I would have let you go.”

“I felt guilty about teasing your helpless body for ages then, seeing as you must have been very frustrated. The part after that was thought up by Shelly, she mentioned how you always wanted to be the hero, so we gave you the chance. Shelly was brought in, all helpless and you were then given the chance to be heroic.”

“Also, sorry about teasing you about Shelly’s body, but it was too good to resist. I could actually feel your annoyance at my comments.”

“Anyway,” Shelly said “we both hope that you can forgive us for the trick we played on you.”

There’s nothing to forgive, you are the nicest people in the world, doing this to me. Sandy now stopped nuzzling Mike and stared at him with a look of pure adoration. Mike, please say that you’ll be my Master, and that I can be your slave, please!

“Shelly, how much are you selling your slave for?” Mike asked. “Nothing,” answered Shelly “So long as she can go to a good home, she’s free.”

“That settles it now, Sandy. You are now my slave and I’m your Master.” Sandy’s heart skipped a beat. At last, Mike, you are my Master, this is wonderful.

Shelly picked up a box. “We have a special present for you, Sandy. I’m sure it will look good on you.” Shelly handed the box over to Mike. “I think Mike should be the one to put this on you.”

Mike opened the box and showed the item to Sandy who gasped in astonishment, but then she nodded. Mike took the item and placed it around Sandy’s neck. Sandy was blushing, but also smiling.

“I’ve checked with the airline and would you believe it, it’s not only okay, but you’re not even the first to wear one? It actually looks very pretty on you.”

Mike gently kissed Sandy on the cheek. I just hope I don’t get teased too much about the pink collar when I’m back at work on Monday.

“Shelly, could you give Sandy and me some time alone now. I need to ‘question’ her about a few things, now that we’ll be together a lot more.” Sandy smiled.

“Okay, see you lovebirds later.” Shelly then left and closed the door behind her.

“Now then.” Mike said...

A while later, Sandy was again in the throes of orgasm. That interrogation didn’t take long, especially to get a yes out of me. Sandy thought as the engagement ring was slipped on her finger...

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment