Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sandy, Secured by Security Part 9


Sandy lay there, waiting for the half-hour to end. I can’t believe that I’m waiting for my Mas- Mike to ‘interrogate’ me again. I think he might just want the chance to take advantage of me. She now squirmed a little in her bondage, waiting for Mike to start.

She watched as Mike reached into the bag and picked up a cloth strip. So it seems I’m to be blindfolded then. Sandy closed her eyes and waited. Soon, she felt the cloth being placed over her eyes and being tied at the back of her head. This is great! I’m truly held captive, bound gagged and blindfolded and about to be taken advantage of fully. This is the best time I’ve ever had! Next, she felt Mike get onto the bed on top of her.

Sandy suddenly felt a touch upon her neck. It was a kiss! OMG, that’s delightful! My Ma- Mike is even being thoughtful about me. Maybe he doesn’t want to make it bad for me. Sandy now felt kiss after pleasurable kiss being gently placed on her neck while her hair was being softly caressed. That feels so good, don’t stop.

After a while, Sandy now felt the kisses start to migrate down to the bottom of her neck while the sides of her body were now being caressed. Sandy struggled a little as the feeling of arousal began to grow inside her. I want you inside me so much, Mike. I want to be taken by you.

Sandy squealed through her gag and arched her back as she felt Mike’s hand gently gave her womanhood a gentle caress. It took all of her will to shake her head and protest with a “NOMPH!” at this point. I’m so sorry that I have to lie to you my Mast- Mike. One day I will let you know how much I enjoyed it.

Now, sweet and gently kisses were being placed on the mounds of Sandy’s breasts while her womanhood was given another soft caress. “MMPPHH!!” was the response from Sandy’s gagged lips at this. I just love it when you touch me there Mast- Mike. Just don’t stop loving me.

Sandy now felt a slow but constant caress of her womanhood, along with the continual kisses of her breasts, raising her arousal still further. She struggled again in mock hatred of the situation. Now the gentle kisses were planted in sweet circles around Sandy’s nipples. Oh, wow! He’s good at this. I hope we can get together in the future, but there’s little chance of that.

The caresses of Sandy’s womanhood grew a little in speed and strength now, making her squeal and squirm a little. Now she felt her nipples being gently kissed, which sent shivers down her spine. Please, please enter me soon. I want you in me so badly!

Sandy now felt her nipples being gently played with by Mike’s mouth as she grew ever more aroused. She shook her head again, this time though with no real conviction. I’m helpless in front of you, when are you going to take me?

Finally Sandy’s heart leapt for joy as she felt Mike lower himself onto her. Next she felt his manhood being gently entered into her womanhood. Yes! I’ve wanted this for so long! It’s finally happening and my Mike is making love to me!

Sandy could feel the slow gently thrusts start inside her now. Sandy put on one final struggle before collapsing back down on the bed. I have to make it look like I finally gave up at this point. Sandy gave one final “NOMPH!” to Mike’s action.

The thrusts were a little faster and stronger now, and Mike was kissing and caressing her helpless body as much as he could. Sandy just lay there, enjoying the pleasure that she was being given.

The thrusts were even faster now as Mike worked ever harder. Sandy’s womanhood was now quivering at the level of arousal she was now feeling. Her hips even thrust against Mike now, pleasuring her even more. This is so good now. I don’t think it will be too long before I climax.

The thrusts again increased in strength and speed and Sandy now found herself right on the edge now. Just a little more, please, just a little more! Moans escaped through Sandy’s gag as she felt the pleasure and arousal growing to explosive proportions.

Then Mike thrust faster still, which brought joy to Sandy. OMG! OMG! OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-! Sandy screamed loudly and was again in the throes of orgasm. Her body was convulsing like never before, shaking and quivering with a back that arched like crazy. She was only dimly aware that Mike had exploded into her, making her own orgasm that much more intense. Sandy felt like this experience would never stop, it was that powerful.

Finally, Sandy came back to reality and lay there on the bed. That was so good, My Master, I so want you to do it again to me. “You have ten minutes, then if you don’t give me the name, you have to suffer this again.” Suffer? That was better than any other feeling I’ve ever had, and you are starting again in ten minutes?!

Sandy gathered her strength and waited. I must relax as much as possible right now. I think he might try to wear me out.

In ten minutes, Mike started to make love to her again, which resulted in another mind blowing experience for Sandy. Another four times Mike tried, but Sandy was strong enough to carry on.

“Time to take a break now.” Mike said. You mean I’ve tired you out? That must be a first, it’s normally us woman who give up first. I have been after this for so long though, and now it’s finally happened.

Mike untied her wrists from the bed and then bent her body forward. Then he put her hands behind her back and tied her wrists together palm to palm. Next, she felt her elbows being pulled together and tied firmly as well. Rope was now tied around her arms and body, above and below her breasts and also around her waist, leaving her arms firmly bound to her back.

Next, Sandy felt her ankles being untied from the bed. Then, she was helped to the side of the bed and was walked over to the toilet, where she was given a toilet break. Mike cleaned her up and she was then helped back to the bed. Sandy was now sat on the edge of the bed, her gag was removed, and then she was fed and given some water to drink. After the meal, Sandy was again gagged tightly.

Next, Sandy was made to lie down on the bed. Her right leg was bent so that her right heel was touching her right thigh. Then she felt rope being wrapped around her right thigh and ankle, and then tied off firmly. Then the process was repeated with her left thigh and ankle.

That’s it, my Master has got me helplessly bound, gagged and blindfolded. I just love the frogtie I’m in, it makes me completely available to him. I just wonder what’s going to happen to me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment