Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Lily Allen’s Bondage Captive (Female only) Part 5


Lily then took the panel gag and tightly gagged Nats with it, and then she took a piece of cloth and blindfolded Nats. What’s Mistress Allen up to now? Nats didn’t have to wait long. to find out what Lily had planned. Suddenly she felt lily’s toes slowly and gently caress her breasts. Oh God, this is so arousing now! I think she’s using her feet to make love to me. Nats gasped as one of the feet now moved down to her womanhood and gently stroked it. Convulsions now swept through Nats’s body at the level of pleasure she was now receiving. If Lily carries on like this, I’m going to explode! Nats moaned and writhed at the overwhelming joy starting to build inside her. Please, just a little more, Please! Lilly now caressed Nats’s womanhood with both feet using her toes to touch Nats’s utmost intimacy, and working her towards fulfilment. That’s it! That’s it! Just a little morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-! Nat’s pleasure overwhelmed her, and she noticed nothing else.

When Nat’s became aware of her surroundings, she was no longer gagged or blindfolded. She did noticed that she was now in the box, but with the front and top still open. “What have I done wrong, mistress Allen?” Nats asked. “Nothing,” Lily said, “but I need to make sure that you’re safe while I’m onstage, and I have tpo be on in a few minutes.” “Thank you for the orgasm, Mistress Allen.” Lily blushed “Well, I hope you’d like it. But you now have to give me one during the interval. So you had better get that tongue ready.”

“One last thing,” Lily said “you have to wear this. Nats gasped in shock It’s a leather hood! I’ve never worn one before! Lily showed her the inside. It had a built in panel gag and some unusual earplugs, plus some weird squares that went where the eyes were. “Please be gentle, Mistress Allen, I’ve never worn a hood before.” “Don’t worry, Nats, you’ll be okay. Now open your mouth wide, Nats.” Nats did so and the gag was fitted over her mouth. Soon the earplugs were fitted in, the sides were folded up and Lily then zipped up the mask. Nats was now essentially in isolation.

I can’t even tell if the box has been closed, for all I know, it has been left open and I’m on display to the world. It’s just a bit annoying that I won’t be able to see the show. I won’t even have any idea when Mistress Allen will get back as I’ll lose track of time. Nats tried to get as comfortable as best she could given the situation...

Nats nearly jumped out of her skin when a bright light shone into her eyes and sound blasted into her ears. OMG! This is so scary. It must be some sort of torture device that Mistress Allen has put on me. No, I can make images out now, and sound. Nats thought for a moment and then realised, It’s the stage! I’m seeing the stage from a portable camera. Mistress Allen said I could get a backstage view of the concert, and that’s what I’m getting. Nats settled down to watch the show, and to wait for the return of her mistress. At times the camera even went on stage and close-up on Lily. This is just so good. I’m getting to see things I couldn’t even see if I was backstage.

Finally, the first part of the show was over and Lily would soon be returning to her dressing room. I’ll have to give my mistress her orgasm then. Wait, she’s approaching the camera. Nats watched as Lily picked up the camera and started walking back to the dressing room. What’s Mistress Allen up to now? Nats watched with curiosity as Lily opened the door, entered the room, closed it and then walked up to the box.

Nats felt a jolt like electricity shoot through her entire body as she watched the lid raised and the front lowered. She was now looking at a woman in major bondage, and she was tightly bound gagged and wore a leather hood. OMG!  That’s me! That’s me in bondage. This is incredible! Oh God, I’m so aroused by this now, I could scream! Nononononononnononnonono! Nats cried out from the ferocious tickling that she was receiving. After a minute Lily paused for a few seconds. I don’t know what’s more crazy, being tickled, or watching yourself being tickled. This is really intense now. Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease! Nats watched and screamed as Lily tickled her sides and her feet now.

Lily stopped now and lifted Nats out of the box. Nats watched as her hogtie rope was loosened, she was placed into a kneeling position in front of Lily’s chair, and her hood was removed. Lily now removed her dress and panties and now sat in the chair Nats head was softly pulled into Lily’s womanhood. “Now it’s time to give me an orgasm now.” Nats gently caressed Lily with her tongue, causing Lily to moan softly, then expertly targeted Lily’s most sensitive areas, causing her to writhe and cry out.

Nats now increased the speed and pressure of her caresses, until it seemed like Lily was on the brink. Nats then just targeted the bullseye of Lily’s womanhood, and Lily just shook and went into convulsions. Lily waited patiently until Lily recovered.

“That was wonderful, my naughty Nats. For doing this for me, I have a special reward for part two of the concert.”

I wonder what that could be...

No comments:

Post a Comment