Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sam at the Beach (Female Only) Part 5


Dita approached Sam now. “Please turn around and put your hands behind your back.” Sam slowly did as she was told. Dita went to her large bag, took out a short piece of rope and very gently tied Sam’s wrists together behind her back. Dita took hold of Sam’s left arm and then started walking her along the beach. Thes ropes are virtually falling off me. I can free in about two seconds. Sam wriggled her wrists a little and the ropes cam off.

“Dita.” Sam said “I think I’ve come loose.” “Oh, I’ll redo it then.” Dita picked up the rope and tied Sam in the same way. After they walked a few more steps, the rope came off again. “Dita,” Sam said “are you going soft on me, because of my ordeal.” “Well,” Dita responded “you have gone through something horrific, and I thought that tying you effectively would have scared you.”

“Actually, Dita, I think maybe I need to be tied effectively by someone who’s nice. It might be the best thing for me right now. So please, do your worst on me, I can take it.” Sam said. “Sam, have you experienced tight bondage before?” Dita asked “Plenty of times. Safeword is three grunts.” Sam answered. “Okay, but I can really tie mean.”

Dita now got to her large bag and took out plenty of rope. First she picked up the small piece of rope and firmly tied Sam’s wrists together with hands palm to palm. Another piece of rope was used to securely tie Sam’s elbows together. Now, Dita took out a long piece of rope and tied it around Sam’s chest and upper arms, above and below the breasts, pulling her arms to her back. Sam sighed audibly at this. Tis is very nice.

“You are experienced at bondage then.” Dita said. Sam just blushed. Dita took another long piece of rope and wrapped it around Sam’s wrists and her waist, tying her wrists into place. Dita took a two foot long piece of bamboo out of her bag with a large eyelet at each end. “Put your feet two foot apart, Sam” Dita ordered. “Yes, Mistress Dita.” Sam replied and positioned her feet so that they were two foot apart now. Dita look two short pieces of rope and tied Sam’s ankles to the eyelets. Dita’s good at this.

“Now for the finale.” Dita took out a cyan bandana and firmly cleave-gagged Sam with it. Dita then tied one end of a long piece of rope to the back of the gag. Then Dita took the rope down Sam’s back and then threaded it between her legs. Now, Dita put a few knots in the rope and tilted Sam’s head back, slightly. Finally, Dita tied the other end of the rope to the waist rope.

Sam brought her head level and moaned and winced as the knots bit into her womanhood. Forget about good, she’s excellent! “Now Sam, my sexy slave, walk to the chalet.” Dita ordered.

Step by slow awkward step, Sam made her way back to the chalet. This is fantastic, she called me her slave. I wonder if there’s any chance of some fun.It took quite some time, getting to the chalet, but eventually Sam made it.

It wasn’t a large chalet, but it did have several rooms. The main room was more like a living room, kitchen and bedroom combined. There was a large settee and a chair offset from the centre of the room. Dita now untied the bamboo piece from Sam’s legs and then made her lie on her front on the plain woollen rug in the middle of the room. Dita then firmly tied Sam’s legs at the ankles, below and above the knees, and then at the mid-thigh. Dita finally took a final piece of rope and strictly hogtied Sam. “Okay, my sexy slave, you stay there while I finish unpacking.”

Sam struggled helplessly on the floor, smiling at her captivity...

No comments:

Post a Comment