Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sandy, Secured by Security Part 7


Sandy was suddenly aware of Mike taking hold of her legs, and then bending them so that her knees touched her breasts. Then he took a piece of rope and tied her knee ropes to her chest ropes. “You won’t be staying like this,” he said “I’m just making sure that you can’t wriggle or squirm for this next part.”

Why does he need to keep me completely immobile? What does Mike have in store for me? Sure he’s not going to torture me for the information now? Sandy struggled against her bonds but the only movement was in her feet. “See, you won’t be able to move, I told you.”

Sandy realised that she had no choice but to wait while she heard Mike walk over and pick something up. As soon as Mike walked back into her field of view, Sandy saw what he was carrying. It was a large cylindrical object, pointed at one end. OMG! It’s a vibrator and he’s going to put it in me! Sandy shook her head at Mike and squealed through her gag “NOMPH! PLEAMPH NOMPH!” She tried to struggle, but it was useless. Mike bent over and gently inserted her vibrator into her womanhood, leaving Sandy feeling completely helpless at the action.

Well, now that it’s in, it’s not too bad. I just wish it was you, Mike, instead of this device. Wait, why is he going back to the box?  He’s certainly gone to get something else. I’ll have to wait to see what this is. OMG! Oh NO! Sandy watched as Mike approached her again, and he was holding another vibrator, the same as the first. Sandy realised with shock and horror where this one was going to go.

Sandy now struggled, begged and pleaded with renewed vigour. Mike stared down at her with the look of someone who is about to win Oh no! He’s going to put that right up my-, anything but that, please! Okay, so now you’re going to sell Shelly out. Why? Because you’re embarrassed? He wants to embarrass you, that’s why he’s doing it. But, that thing will be in me that way, it’s going to hurt when he puts it in. So what, you’re a tough girl, you’ve been spanked, clamped and tormented, I’m sure you can manage this. Or would you rather this and worse happen to Shelly, there’s no way she could cope with this.

“Okay, so are you going to give me the name of your friend?” Mike asked. Sandy thought for a second. Okay, So I’m going to be as embarrassed as hell and hurt a little, but there’s no way I’m giving in because of that! Go ahead! Sandy shook her head firmly and even gave out a defiant growl. “It’s your choice then.” Mike said, lubricating the vibrator.

Mike then bent over Sandy and gently parted her bottom cheeks. At this point, Sandy bit hard onto her pink ball-gag and waited for the insertion. She felt it pushing against her and with a small amount of pain, is gently slid into her. Sandy’s face was now a bright scarlet at this. God, this is so embarrassing, to have this done to me. But you haven’t given in, that’s the main thing. Now that it’s in, it’s not hurting anymore, that’s good news at least.

Mike stood up and looked at Sandy’s crimson face. “I will remove that if you tell me the name of the person who gave you the card.” Again sandy shook her head at this request.

Mike suddenly had a disconcerted frown on his face and Sandy actually burst into a giggle. OMG! He actually thought that would break me! The look on his face when he realised that this wasn’t going to work is hilarious! That’s one to me, hehe.

“It isn’t over yet,” Mike said still with a frown on his face “I need to put you in the right position.” He then untied the rope that held Sandy’s knees to her chest and then brought her legs back down straight with her body. Next, Mike took the crotch rope, and threaded it between Sandy’s legs before rolling her onto her front. Then he looped the rope over Sandy’s wrist ties, before bringing her heels up to her bottom. Finally, he tied the end of the rope to Sandy’s ankle tie.

Sandy received a shock when Mike let go of her ankles and she immediately started to struggle. The rope! It’s over the vibrators, and they’re now pressing into me! That’s very clever, I can’t stay still and my movement is causing them to be pressed in and out! This feels embarrassing and good at the same time. Sandy shook her head in mock annoyance at this, but Mike just smiled. This is now making me aroused again, I hope he doesn’t stop it soon. Sandy was now continuing to struggle, not because she was trying to escape but because she wanted to enjoy the pleasurable sensations that she was now receiving.

“I knew you’d hate it in the end.” Sandy nodded her head. I really do hate to lie to you Mike, I wish I could be honest about how I like this. “You’re going to hate the next part even more.” Mike now bent over Sandy and switched the both of the vibrators on.

Sandy suddenly felt like the entire area around her womanhood was now enveloped in the fire of pleasure. She now struggled like crazy, forcing the vibrators to be pressed inside her more and increasing the feeling.

“MMMPPHHHH!” Sandy now screamed through her gag at the effect the vibrators were having on her. “It’s you’re fault,” Mike said “you decided not to give me the information, so you have to suffer.” You call this suffering, this is absolutely wonderful! I just wish I had become your prisoner ages ago. The only thing better would be with it being you rather than the vibrators! I wish you were inside me and not these things!

Sandy was now writhing and struggling uncontrollably as a result of the vibrators doing their work. She was almost constantly screaming now, as the jolts of pleasure shot through her body. I don’t know if I can stand this much pleasure, I think maybe Mike has me this time. Surely you’re not going to give up now, just because you are enjoying it so much, you hated the idea of these less than an half hour ago. Just hold on! She steeled her resolve and bit tight onto her gag.

Here it comes, Here It Comes! Oh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-! Sandy was again awash in the sea of pleasure as the massive orgasm coursed through her body. She was aware of nothing else as she sheer pleasure made her squirm and convulse. Her head arched back and she was screaming constantly now, before collapsing back down.

When Sandy became aware again, she realised that the vibrators were starting to have an effect again. There’s not going to be any release from this! This is going to go on. “This is going to go on for two hours, so unless you tell me now, you are going to be tortured for that long.” Sandy shook her head. I’ll make it through somehow, I have to.

It wasn’t long before Sandy screamed as the second orgasm overwhelmed her being. Sandy recovered again only to find the process in her body already repeating. After two hours of this, I will be completely exhausted.

Time passed...

Sandy was now completely drained and only half-conscious. She hadn’t even struggled the last two times, she was so tired. Now, she was only dimly aware of the devices being switched off, the crotch rope being untied and the vibrators being removed.

Sandy immediately fell into a deep sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment