Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sandy, Secured by Security Part 11


Sandy woke up the next morning to find that she was now untied and completely dressed. Puzzled, but also sad, she read the note beside her that said ‘As soon as I return you are free to go’

Sandy now sat at the edge of the bed and found a self cooking meal and a bottle of water. She ate and drank without any enthusiasm; knowing that she let her friend down. After she finished eating, Sandy used the toilet and then waited, sitting at the edge of the bed with her hands cradled in her lap.

Time passed...

The door to the cell opened and Mike walked in with a hooded woman behind him, wearing the same uniform as Sandy. Oh My God! Shelly, is that you? What has he done to you! Sandy saw that the woman was securely bound with her arms behind her back. Pink handcuffs secured her at the wrists and elbows, and leg cuffs only allowed her to take short steps.

Mike now forced her onto the bed on her front. The leg cuff on her right leg was removed and threaded over her wrist cuffs. Both ankles were pulled up to her bottom and the leg cuff was re-attached to the right ankle, leaving the poor woman effectively hog-cuffed. When that was done, Mike pulled the hood off the woman.

It was Shelly!

She was tightly ball-gagged with the same gag that Sandy had worn! There was a scared look on her face and she struggled uselessly against her bonds.

Mike now handed Sandy a Tag. “This will take you out of here. I’m sorry about what I did to you to get Shelly’s name. Apparently, she claimed that she received the Tag with the others for Monday morning, but the problem is, I’m the only one who can give out the Red Tags. So, either we have another person causing real trouble, or your friend is lying through her teeth.”

At this, Shelly protested through her gag, begging and pleading at Mike. “We will have to determine the truth of your statement, but you will have to be interrogated first. I’ll tell you what will happen to you, first.” As Mike described to Shelly the things that were done to Sandy, Shelly’s face was growing visibly paler, as she struggled violently.

“For today though, I won’t be asking you any more questions, the interrogation will begin tomorrow. The hood will be placed back over your face until tomorrow, I will return at intervals and I will take full advantage of you each time I return.” Shelly fully understood what this meant and she screamed at Mike in terror. Mike then put the hood back over Shelly’s head and tightened it around her neck so that it won’t fall off.

“I have to go now, but you can have ten minutes to say goodbye to your so-called ‘friend’ She was the one who got you into trouble, remember, and caused you to be subjected to interrogation. I’ll be back in half an hour Shelly, and then your ‘softening up’ can begin.” Mike then left the cell with the door wide open.

Sandy looked at her best friend, lying helpless and pitiful on the bed. This is insane, or at least Shelly will be after today. I can survive this easy enough, but Shelly will be driven mad and broken. She’s no threat to national security. I guess that someone is covering up for a mistake rather than Shelly being some sort of spy or terrorist. After all, why give it to me if she knew what it was, and that I could get caught with it?

Sandy looked at the open cell door. Mike had left his whole bunch of keys in the lock! An insane plan instantly developed in Sandy’s head. She walked over to Shelly and took the hood off her head. Then Sandy quickly removed Shelly’s ball-gag. “Just say one thing, Shelly. Tell me you didn’t steal the Red Tag.” Sandy asked.

“I didn’t Sandy honestly. Mike thinks I stole it or had someone steal it for me. He won’t believe me when I said I didn’t act dishonestly over obtaining the Tag.” Sandy trusted her instincts, knowing that she could always read Shelly if she was lying. “Sandy, put the stuff back on me. If I get caught like this, we’re both in serious trouble. I mean today, he’s going to- he’s going-” Shelly started to sob.

“It’s not going back on you.” Sandy said. She took the keys out of the lock and proceeded to unlock Shelly’s bonds. “God, no!” Shelly said “You may as well send yourself to prison if you try to help me to escape. We won’t be able to get past the sensors, we would need two Tags for two people.”

“That’s correct.” Sandy replied. “Only one of us is escaping, and that’s you. I will stay here, and you will escape. You can raise merry hell in the media about this. I’m sure I will be freed eventually. Remember I won’t be discovered until tomorrow so you have 24 hours to try and get help.”

Sandy had now unlocked all of the cuffs, and then she put the keys back in the lock. “Now this is what is going to happen. You will place me in the same bondage that you were in. We are similar enough in build and colour that Mike will not notice, that’s men for you.” “I can’t Sandy, chain me up again. They’ll send you to jail for sure when you get caught.” Shelly said.

“Either you chain me up and escape or we both get caught.” Sandy said “There is no other choice.” Sandy gave the Tag to Shelly, and then she lay on her front on the bed and put her arms behind her back. “Are you sure about this, Sandy?” Shelly asked. “Absolutely. Now hurry up before we both get caught.”

Sandy watched as Shelly picked up the handcuffs. Then she felt her wrists and then her elbows being handcuffed. “That’s good, Shelly.” Next her legs were bent so her heels pressed into her bottom. The leg cuffs were applied to her ankles and they were threaded around her wrist cuffs, leaving her hog-cuffed.

“Good luck Shelly.” Sandy said, just before Shelly tightly ball-gagged her. “Good luck, Sandy. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. Hold on, I’ll fight to get you freed.”

Shelly then put the hood over Sandy’s head and then tightened it so that it would not come off accidently. Then Sandy felt a long tight hug.”Please survive, Sandy, don’t give up. I’ll get you free.”

Sandy nodded and “mmpphh’d”. Then she heard Shelly leave the room. Please get away safely, Shelly. At least I’ve redeemed myself for letting you down yesterday.

Sandy now lay on her front on the bed in darkness, praying that her little plan would succeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment