Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Lily Allen’s Bondage Captive (Female only) Part 2


Natalie looked up fearfully “But Lily, Wh-OW!” her talking was cut short by a hard spank on her bottom. “It’s Mistress Allen, unless you prefer to have your bottom bright red.” “But L-Mistress Allen, why are you doing this to me?” Natalie asked.

“Because I can. You were the one who wanted to be my backstage special assistant, remember,” Lily said. Natalie nodded “Well, your duties are to do whatever I want. That was in the agreement you signed.”

“But Mistress Allen, I didn’t know that I would end up being tied up and spanked.” Natalie protested. “You’re talking too much now for my tastes, I shall have to do something about it.” Lily said.

“This is cruel-mmpphh!!” Natalie was cut short in her speech when she felt a large ball going into her mouth, something large and rectangular pressed against her face, and then straps were very tightly buckled together behind her neck. Natalie tried to scream at the top of her voice, but her mouth was now sealed, and she only managed a pitiful whine through her nose.

If Natalie was fearful before, she was positively terrified now. “That’s a great gag, Nats. It’s a new type of panel gag, the panel part moulds to your face and the material has fractal properties that are like glue. You can lift it easily, but you cannot slide it. By the way, I’ve decided, Nats is your new name from now on.”

Nats tried to move her lower jaw down, but it was impossible. She felt like her mouth was glued into position. “It’s good to try now, it ensures greater co-operation from then on.” Lily said. “I have two major fetishes, Nats,” Lily explained, “bondage and feet. One, I like to tie up and gag pretty young ladies like you. Two, I like ladies in bondage to either lick my feet, or have their feet tickled by me.” Nats shook her head. She’s kidnapped me for her fetishes and I’m going to have to be like this for five days?

“There are other duties that you will be performing, but these will be the main ones.” Lily said “I now you will like this eventually, but you will be resistant right now. Just enjoy your helplessness for now.” Lily sat on her chair and rested her feet on Nat’s back.

Nats struggled against her bonds and screamed again, but she was only tiring herself out.I’m going to have to relax. It seems like she knows all about my tastes too. How did she find that out! That doesn’t give her the right to hold me prisoner though! This is wrong!

After a while Lily took her feet of Nats’s back. “Now, I am going to remove your gag. It would be a good idea for you not to scream at this point.” Lily said. She unbuckled the gag from behind Nat’s neck and then lifted it off her face. Nats exercised her jaw for a minute, and then said “Thank you Lily.” This was followed by a sharp spank on Nat’s bottom “OW! Thank you, Mistress Allen.” She said.

“See, you are learning already. I’m sure that we are going to get on well together.” Lily said. She then slowly removed her shoes. “I have been walking on these for ages, and I would like them licked for refreshment. She then put her right front in front of Nats face.

Nats turned her face away from Lily’s right foot, and then felt a hard stinging blow against her bottom. “OW!” she said. Nats noticed that Lily now held a riding crop
in her right hand. “These are good, Nats, you can do anything from a tickle to a really hard spank. Do you want another one, or are you going to lick my toes.” Lily said.

I have no choice! If I refuse, my poor bottom will be black and blue. L-Mistress Allen has me right where she wants me.

Nats turned her head back to Lily’s right foot, and very reluctantly, started to slowly lick her big toe. Nats noted that the toe smelled fresh  Mistress Allen must have had a shower, very recently. At least that was considerate of her. Nats then licked the other toes on Lily’s right foot.

Lily then pulled her right foot away, and replaced it with the left foot. Nats started to work a little faster on the toes of Lily’s left feet. Finally Lily was satisfied and put her shoes back on.

Then the buzzer for the dressing room went off. Someone was outside! This could be my only chance for freedom! I have to take it!

“Help! Help! I’m in here! I’ve been kidnapped and tied up! Someone help me! Please someo-mmpphh!!” Nats words were cut short as the panel gag was used on her, the large ball filling her mouth and the panel sealing her lips. Lily buckled the gag as tightly as it could possible go. Nats cries now became a pathetic whine.

“These walls and doors are soundproofed, so what you did was useless. I am very angry with you for screaming, and you will pay for being bad. I was hoping to show you this later, but time is of the essence.”

Lily went over to the large black box, licked open the lid, and then lowered the front. That explains the hinges at the bottom. Wait what’s Mistress Allen doing? She’s not, she wouldn’t dare! Lily now stood over Nats, grabbed hold of her and put her inside the box. Lily then lifted the front back up, brought the lid back down and then Nats was cut off from the outside world.

A sudden realisation hit Nats!OMG! This is my prison!!

No comments:

Post a Comment