Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Saturday 8 September 2012

Maid To Be Enslaved Part 1


Katie was once again cleaning late in the evening at the set of apartments where she worked, as the evening pay was much better than anywhere else and she needed the money. She had her tuition fees to pay for, and the transmission on her car had picked the most inconvenient of times to break down.

 It wasn’t working late that she minded, but it was the uniform rules that the complex expected its female employees had to obey. She had to wear a French maid’s uniform, and it wasn’t the practical kind but the saucy type instead. The hem of the dress didn’t reach the top of the fishnet stockings that covered her legs, and it barely covered her derriere. Plus, walking about in a pair of stiletto high-heeled shoes was very awkward and she felt that the elbow length opera gloves were just an impedance when cleaning. Still, the pay was far better than any other evening cleaning position and the uniform wasn’t too embarrassing, except when she had to bend over which exposed her black panties with white lace edges.

The other plus is that she was most likely to see Gary when she worked in the evening spot. She had a severe crush on him and every time she saw him, it sent shivers up and down her spine, she blushed, and she became very distracted. Sometimes, her ‘distraction’ became so strong that she took a five minute break in one of the unused apartments just to relieve her frustration. She had even discussed her feelings and fantasies with her friend Jane, who was a fellow worker. In fact, the reason that she was here tonight was because Jane had come down with a ’24 hour bug’ and she had asked Katie if she could fill the gap on the evening cleaning roster.

She had finished vacuuming the apartments and the marble-floored corridors on her level and she was now concentrating on dusting the L-shaped corridor that led to the elevator, using an old fashioned feather duster. As she continued along, she heard the ‘ding’ of the elevator as it stopped at this floor. The doors opened and out walked Gary wearing black shoes, trousers, jacket and a white shirt, and the site of him caused its usual effect on Katie, who turned her head away so that Gary would not see her blushing cheeks.

Out of the corner of her eye, Katie could see that instead of just heading straight down the corridor, Gary was walking towards her. Oh no! I can’t let you see me like this! My cheeks are burning, my heart is missing a beat, and I am going to appear so foolish! Please, please don’t talk to me!

Gary walked up to Katie, or rather her back as she was too embarrassed to face him and said “What are you doing tonight, Katie?”

Oh no, you actually want to talk to me tonight! The poor girl was tongue tied for a moment before she managed to speak “I’m dusting and cleaning, Sir. It’s the same work that I do every time.” With her back turned to him, she didn’t notice how close Gary was to her.

“You will no longer be working tonight as I have another assignment for you.”

“What is that, Sir?” What are you talking about?

Katie cried out in surprise as her hands were grabbed and her arms were pulled behind her back. “What the hell are you doing Sir! Let me go!” She struggled against Gary’s grip but she was quickly forced into lying face down on the cold marble floor. “Stop it! If you don’t let go of me, I’ll call the police! This isn’t funny Sir!” She felt a weight on her back as Gary sat down on her and pulled her hands together. She heard a clinking noise and then felt a constricting encirclement around her right wrist and then her left, and she realised what he had done to her. “Oh my God, you’ve handcuffed me! Take them off right now. Help! Someone please help, Gary’s gone mad! He’s kidnapping me. HELP!”

She was only dimly aware of Gary’s movement on top of her and she was taken by surprise by what happened next. “HELP I’M BEING KIDNAPPED! PLEASE HELf-.” Her cries were stifled as she felt something large and spherical enter her mouth which pushed her jaws apart even more, and reduced her screaming to a pitiful whine. What have you put in my mouth, it feels like a large ball! It’s stretching my mouth and lips, it’s pushed my tongue back, making it very uncomfortable, and it tastes of rubber. It must be some kind of gag! Katie struggled as best as she could, and tried to pull her hands free, but it was useless. She felt straps press against the side of her mouth and dig into her cheeks as the ends were brought around to the back of her neck. She felt the ends touch over her hair and then the ball was pressed further into her mouth as the straps dug in deeper. Katie tried desperately to push the ball out of her mouth, but the straps held it in. You’ve buckled the straps together, and I have no chance of removing this!

“MMM, MMM MMM!” the captive girl whined as she felt Gary move his weight down to her hips, and felt the grip of his fingers around her elbows. What are you going to do to me now? Isn’t handcuffing my wrists and gagging me with that obscene rubber ball enough? She tried to move her hands but Gary was sitting on them, and she felt her elbows being pulled next to each other. A moment later, Katie felt the familiar pressure of a thin item compressing around her right arm, just below her elbow and this was repeated on her left arm. You’ve placed handcuffs around my elbows! How can I possibly get my hands free when my elbows are cuffed together!

Why are you doing this, why are you kidnapping me? Oh no! This must be why there was an opening for a position here! You must have done this to the last girl and then disposed of her later on after you had finished with her! I didn’t even let anyone know that I was working here tonight, and the only one who does know is Jane!

Katie felt something happen at the back of her neck, where the straps of the gag met. What are you planning to do to me now? Haven’t you inflicted enough on me already? She felt something pull her head back slightly before feeling something happen at her elbows, and then there was something long and thin taken around her body at elbow height which bit slightly through her uniform and into her skin. It then seemed as if it was somehow being connected back at her elbow handcuffs. As she struggled, she felt that her head could not move forward and the material was pressed in deeper by the marble floor. Is it a chain? It is! You’re chaining me up as if I was some kind of slave! You’ve even chained my head to my elbows! The fear that this brought to Katie induced another bout of useless struggling, which just weakened her.

Then Katie felt Gary sit on her should blades and then noticed the touch of his hands on her wrists. Are you going to chain me there? She moved her hands with as much freedom as her bonds allowed in an effort to prevent Gary from binding her further, but she knew that it was a losing battle. It felt as if the chain or something was being taken around her waist and back to her wrists. It had the same feeling as at her elbows. Is it another chain? At least you have finished chaining up my body.

Katie breathed a sigh of relief as Gary stood up and knelt to her right side. At least you’re not sitting on me anymore. I suspect you are planning to take me somewhere, violate me and dispose of me. I will fight you every step of the way, Gary. I would rather you get rid of me now as there are worse fates than death. She was shocked as the long, thin item was threaded between her legs and looped over the material at the front. She kicked her legs in a vain action to try and stop Gary, but she failed to hit him with her heels. No! That’s my most intimate area and you’re treating it as if it’s another place to bind! Katie tried to shout this at Gary, but she just produced a series of pathetic “MMM MMM!” sounds.

The material was pulled back between her legs and taken up to her wrists, and she felt it being secured. She struggled on the floor, pulling her wrists and elbows against he bonds, but this dug the material between her legs deeper into her intimacy and between her cheeks. This is just another act of cruelty that you have inflicted on me, turning my struggles into a form of self violation!

Katie was lifted off the floor by her captor and placed into a standing position. She could hardly stay upright as her legs were trembling so much and Gary supported her until she was able to stand by herself. Gary turned around and looked at the cleaning items that Katie had been using. “I think that I had better put these in a bag and take them with me as leaving them here may cause someone to ask questions.” He took a large plastic bag out of his right jacket pocket and started to pick up the items.

The helpless girl stepped backwards slowly and she noticed that the other part of the L-shaped corridor was to her right. I’m saved! All I have to do is make it to the end of the corridor and open the Emergency Exit! That will set of the fire alarms automatically and everyone will leave the rooms. I will be free and you will end up in prison! Katie turned to her right and stepped as quietly as she could. She took step after careful step as she made her way to the end of the corridor.

“Katie, where have you gone to?” Gary said from around the corner. I must read the instructions for opening the door. Oh No! As she read the sign and looked closely at the door which was opened by a horizontal bar, at hope fled from her which was replaced by despair.

“In the interests of preventing false alarms, this opening system has been designed so that force must be applied to open it. Please stand before the bar, grip bar firmly with both hands, and then give a strong push forward. The door is made so that this is the only way enough pressure can be applied to prevent an accidental opening.”

NO! I’ve done this for nothing! I’m at a dead end! Katie pressed her body against the horizontal bar, but it barely moved, and every attempt was one of failure. She turned around and tried to grip the bar with her fingers, but her restraints prevented her from any effective grasp and her fingers just slipped when she tried to push. As she attempted this again, she watched Gary turn the corner with a smile on his face.

“Did you honestly think that you could escape that way? I thought that you would make the attempt, so I let you try. How does it feel to have utterly failed.” He approached Katie who was whimpering through her gag in muffled sounds. No, please stop! Please let me go! Then her mood changed as she leaned back against the door and raised her right foot. If you come any closer, I’ll put this where it will hurt the most. He stopped just outside of the reach of her leg and said “Bound, gagged and defiant. It’s a wonderful combination to see in a woman like yourself. You do realise though, that if you try to kick me, all that you will do is fall on the stone floor.” Katie looked worried for a second. That’s true. I could so easily slip- OMG! As she was thinking about this, Gary rushed her, grabbed hold of her and forced her to the floor with her face down. Her legs flailed as she whined through her gag at this treatment. Stupid! I let him distract me so that he could avoid getting kicked!

Katie’s lower legs were held down to the floor and she was no longer able to kick at her assailant. Then, what felt like a wide belt was put around her right ankle and secured into place followed by the same type of item around her left ankle. Her legs were released and she started to kick again, but immediately discovered that her ankles could only be about eighteen inches away from each other. You’ve hobbled me! Somehow you’ve managed to connect my legs to each other! As she lay there on the floor, a dreadful realisation entered her head. You’ve stolen everything from me! My freedom, my mobility, and even my ability to talk! I cannot fight, run or scream for help! As her heart beat faster than ever, Katie lost what composure that she had for a moment and screamed, but again she ended up creating pitiful sounds.

The poor captive trembled uncontrollably as she felt the touch of Gary’s fingertips softly glide up and down her stocking covered legs. “Every part of your body is delicious, my captured Katie, and I will take great pleasure in exploring you.” At his actions and words, Katie trembled and whimpered. I knew it! You have done this to me so that you can use me for your pleasure! And what happens when you grow tired of me? I’ve seen enough movies to know what my fate will be!

“You have been a bad French maid by running away and I’m going to have to punish you for this.” Katie emitted a series of protesting squeals as her bottom was repeatedly pinched hard by her captor. No no no! Please stop it! “French maids should always have their bottom pinched, especially if they have been naughty.”

“It’s time to get you on your feet, my fettered French Maid.” Gary said as he took hold of Katie’s bound body and lifted it into position. Her legs felt like jelly, her heart was racing and she felt a little faint as her breathing was limited by the large ball in her mouth. It took a few moments until she was able to stand firm.

“I have a special item to add to you and we will soon be on our way.” Gary reached into his left jacket pocket and bought out a black leather collar which had a D-shaped ring upon which hung a tag. As Katie was shown the tag, she whined again in fear. On it was written:

“One Slave, Property Of Gary.”

I knew it! You’ve turned me into your own personal sex-slave, so that you can slake your lust on me as often as you want!

He planted several gentle kisses on her neck before attaching the collar there. “French maids are sexy. French maids in bondage are even sexier. But French maids who are in bondage as sex-slaves are the sexiest of all.”

At this, Katie tried to struggle free, and she again attempted the push the gag out of her mouth. Nothing that she tried was successful though, and her ‘heart’ was becoming more and more sensitive from the rubbing and pressing that happened against it. Please no! That can’t happen to me, not now!

Katie watched as took another item out of his left jacket pocket and knew that another indignity was going to be used on her. It’s a lead! You’re going to make me follow you like an animal! He took one end of the black leather lead, attached it to the D-ring on her collar and then walked away until the lead was taught and the collar pulled against her neck.

“You have two options, slave. You can either walk along with me as I pull on the lead, or you will topple over and land face down on the marble floor, in which case I will drag you along by your neck into the elevator. It is your choice to make, but I would suggest that you do it quickly.” You wouldn’t do that please! I have no way of breaking my fall and it would hurt terribly, plus I would be throttled by the collar. I have no choice but to acquiesce and be lead by you. Her heart sank even more and her fear rose as she took one small step after another as the lead was kept taught by her kidnapper.

Katie tried to be as slow as she could, hoping desperately that someone would enter the corridor and save her, but moment by moment the chance of this faded as she was taken closer and closer to the elevator and her impending doom. Eventually they reached the end of the corridor and Gary pressed the button to summon the elevator while Katie struggled frantically with her wrists and ankles in one more attempt to free herself from her bonds and she even tried to bite through her gag.

“That makes you look even sexier as you try to free yourself slave, and you are such a wonderful sight already.” She gasped and whined as he stepped right up to her, placed a hand on each side of her bottom and then roughly pressed her against him. He then leaned his head forward, moved his lips close to her right ear and whispered “We are going to have fun tonight, or I will have fun with you at the very least.” He pulled his head back and smiled at her, and she felt her blood freeze at that moment.

She whined and gave Gary a look of complete fear at that moment. Oh God! You are going to take me upstairs and violate me! Gary pressed Katie closer to him and she discovered that he was very aroused as the hardness of his virility pushed against her mound and the restraint that was a constant reminder of her enslavement. Katie struggled even more at this point, but this caused the pressured restraint to caress her even more and her mound was now rubbing up against his physical manifestation of lust.

The helpless woman was shocked to the core as she experienced the first feelings of arousal in her intimacy. That’s impossible! You’ve going to inflict untold horrors on me and I’m feeling erotic pleasure from it! This can’t be happening! A moment later, she was unconsciously pressing herself even harder against Gary and rubbing herself even more against him, which caused her to emit a moan of pleasure from her gagged lips.

As soon as she realised what she was doing, Katie halted her actions, as she felt shamed and embarrassed by her actions. Please don’t notice what I did, please. But Gary had noticed her new behaviour. “You did like that my slave, and there is no point in you denying it. I think that the real you is now emerging.” Katie tried to say no, but it only came out in a negative grunt. No, I can’t want what is happening to me, I can’t want this!

No comments:

Post a Comment