Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sandy, Secured by Security Part 2


“What the Hell are you doing in the Red Zone!” Mike said, almost shouting. Sandy went weak at the knees. He sounds so dominating right now, it’s incredible! “I’m sorry,” Sandy said “I got lost again as usual.”

“Lost, how can you get lost? The moment you step into a Red Zone, the walls detect a beeping sound and arrows appear to point the opposite way. You were coming back from a distance.” Mike said “Do you know that you can be punished severely for entering the Red Zone? You are now in a military area.”

“I’m sorry but my Tag didn’t activate the wall signal,” Sandy said weakly “I won’t do it again.”

“Let me see your Tag then, I want to know why it malfunctioned.” Mike ordered.

Sandy handed over the Tag. I hope I don’t get into real trouble for this! I don’t want this moment to stop though!

“A Red Tag? You have a Red Tag? Do you know that it is an offense for a civilian to even be in possession of a Red Tag?” questioned Mike. “I didn’t know,” answered Sandy.

“So where do you steal this from? You would have had to break through some security to get this. Which would mean you would be in big trouble.” Mike said.

“I didn’t steal it! I was given it as my daily pass, because I wasn’t supposed to be in today even, it was supposed to be a week off for me!” wailed Sandy.

“Okay, so tell me who gave you this highly illegal Tag, and you can go free.” Mike demanded.

Sandy thought for a moment. Don’t tell anyone that I gave you this, I could be in real trouble. “What will happen to the person who gave me that pass?” she questioned.

“At the very least, they will lose their job and any benefits with it. That’s only if they’re very lucky. They will most likely receive a prison sentence for theft of military documents.”  Mike answered.

“And what will happen to me if I don’t tell you who it is?” she asked. “I will have no choice but to arrest you, place you in restraints and then hold you for interrogation.” Mike said. “Eventually you will tell us.”

At the mention of restraints, a delicious shiver went through Sandy’s body. She suddenly had visions of him binding and gagging her and being totally at his mercy. Oh God, yes, that would be wonderful! I would so love for you to place me in restraints! I can’t let you know about my desire though, you’ll use it against me, I’ll have to resist you. “I can’t tell you who gave it to me.” Sandy said quietly.

“I’ll give you one last chance to make your choice. Tell us the name of the person, or be bound and restrained, locked up and interrogated.” Mike said.

Is this really a choice? One the one hand, I screw my best friend and ruin her life. On the other hand, I become your helpless captive, totally at you mercy! I want so much to be your helpless captive. “I’m truly sorry, but I can’t tell you.” Sandy said.

“Then under Section 15 of the new Military security rules, am placing you under arrest for interrogation. Any and all actions may be taken against you until you provide me with the answers I need.”

Mike grabbed Sandy and then turned her around so that her back was facing him. Sandy now felt her wrists being pulled behind her back. Next she heard him fumbling for something. Then, holding her wrists together, with his left hand, he showed Sandy what he held in his right hand. It was a pair of pink handcuffs!

“Please, don’t put those on me, use regular cuffs if you have to.” Sandy said. I can’t let you know how much I want you to put those on me, if I do you’ll win and Shelly’s life is ruined!

“Humiliating, isn’t it?” Mike said and Sandy nodded. Sandy now felt the deliciously exciting click of the handcuffs around her wrists, making her his captive. Oh God, YES! Finally a dominating man has placed me in bondage with PINK handcuffs! Oh, I’m now getting moist and hot down below, I want you so badly!

Now Sandy felt her arms being pulled together at the elbows. “Please no, don’t cuff my elbows, please!” An electric shock went right through her body as she felt another pair of handcuffs being locked around her arms, just below her elbows. Sandy somehow managed to keep her joy contained. This is getting better by the second! Oh, YES! “That’s so mean of you, doing this to me.” Sandy said defiantly.

“So long as there’s no threat of lasting damage I can do anything I want under the new rules.” Mike said.

“That means that you would even be allowed to- OMG!” Sandy’s body shivered, not in fear but in anticipation. She imagined herself, totally and helplessly bound with Mike taking complete advantage of her.

“Terrifying thought, Isn’t it?” Mike asked. Sandy could only nod. God, I so want you to do that to me!

Mike now got out a pair of pink cuffs with a chain about a foot long and now secured Sandy’s ankles.

“This is so humiliating.” Sandy said. Is everything in pink? If it is, wrap me up like a Christmas parcel. “You talk too much, open your mouth wide.” Sandy did so. Oh God! He’s going to gag me now, this is just so delightful! A small ball of pink cloth was stuffed into her mouth and then a pink cloth band was used to tightly cleave gag her. Sandy groaned not from fear, but with pleasure. A white gag would be best. Wait, a white gag with this outfit! You have to be joking, girl!

Sandy now struggled to spit the gag out. I have to make this look good for you. “You can’t get that out, it stays in because it’s very well tied.”  Mike said. “Now for some further humiliation, let’s see what’s down here.” Mike gently started to tug the bottom of Sandy’s skirt up. Sandy screamed through her gag and shook her head while her inside said Yes! Go on! Do it! Mike lifted up Sandy’s skirt to her hips.

“I see you’re wearing stockings and some nice pink panties.” Sandy blushed at this which added to her deception. “Maybe I should stroke you right here.” he said, moving his hands toward her womanhood. Sandy shook her head wildly, begging through her gag. Please, please touch me there, I would enjoy it so much!

“Then tell me the name of the person who gave you the Tag.” Sandy shook her head. That’s one thing I can’t do! “Well, I did give you the chance.” Mike then pressed his hand against her womanhood and gave it a caress.

Sandy’s head went back and she screamed through her gag. “Very humiliating, isn’t it.” It took all of Sandy’s strength to nod yes. Mike now took out a pink rope and another strip of pink cloth. The cloth went over Sandy’s eyes, blindfolding her. Then Sandy felt the rope being tied around her waist, and being knotted at the back. Then the rope was threaded between her legs and tightly tied up at the front, leaving the rope pressing against her womanhood. He’s put a crotch-rope on me! This day is getting better and better!

“This way, prisoner!” Sandy felt a tug on the rope, causing her a delightful torment. She followed Mike, the most helpless, she’d ever been. A dominating man has just bound, gagged, blindfolded and crotch-roped me and leading me away to captivity. And he thinks this is a punishment!  I think I’m in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment