Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Davinia, Danielle and the Home Intruder (Female Only) Part 8


Davinia awoke slowly, lying on her right side. I wonder what time it is? I don’t even know how long I’ve slept for, for all I know it could be Sunday. Davinia tried to rub the sleep mask off, but it was useless. “MMPPHH!!” she cried hoping to get some attention. She heard a reply of “MMMMMM?” from in front of her. Danielle must be awake too then. Probably still blindfolded like me, as well. Davinia just lay there and relaxed, as much as she could.

“Hi there girls,” Jennifer said. “It’s time for a bathroom break.” Davinia heard some fumbling in front of her, and then a series of thuds. Danielle is on her way to the toilet then. It will be my turn soon. I’m puzzled though, she could really humiliate us by denying us this, so why the kindness? Soon Jennifer and Danielle returned and then it was Davinia’s turn. Her hogtie rope was removed and she was slowly made to hop out of the bedroom and to the toilet. When she was sitting down and doing what she needed to, she “mmpphh’d” quizzically, moving her head as if she was looking around the bathroom.

“Well, Davinia, if I didn’t do this, it would leave a mess that I would have to put up with too, and this is one line Danielle and I would never cross.” Davinia sighed with relief. After Jennifer had cleaned Davinia up, she had to hop back to the bedroom. She was guided to her side of the bed and lay down on her right side.

“Now girls, as you’ve been so good today, I think I might give you a treat, pizza and a movie. Does that sound okay?” Davinia nodded her head and “mmpphh’d” enthusiastically. She heard positive noises from Danielle, too. “Right then I just have to get you two ladies downstairs, and then I’ll order.”

Davinia heard a noise in front of her. Danielle’s being moved first, then. I hope she’s safe going down the stairs, bound gagged and blindfolded. Davinia waited quietly on the bed. Trying to escape would be useless, and anyway, Jennifer might actually be watching, just to see if I can make an attempt, and then punish me. Better to stay still.

After some time, Davinia heard Jennifer enter the room. “Okay, Davinia, I’m going to help you down the stairs.” Davinia was helped to her feet and was made to hop out of the bedroom. After a while, Davinia was made to stop. What’s going to happen now? Maybe we are at the top of the stairs? “Now honey, I’m going to sit you down and you have to worm your way down the steps.”

Davinia felt herself being lowered onto the top step. She then lowered herself down, one step at a time, until she reached the bottom. How did Jennifer know I could do this? Oh, yes, there’s the story of my ‘Unfortunate Little self-Bondage!’ so she would know Davinia was then stood onto her feet and made to hop into the living room.

Now Davinia was stopped again. Now, she felt rope being looped around her wrists and waist, binding her arms to her side there. Also, ropes went around her chest, below and above her breasts, pinning her arms at this point too. Then Davinia was med to sit down. She realised immediately that something was very odd.

That’s not a seat or cushion I’m sitting on, it’s- OMG! I’m sitting across Danielle’s lap and she’s on my right! Davinia started to protest loudly, and got a slap on her thigh for her trouble. “Oh come now, Davinia, it’s not the first time that you’ve been on Danielle’s lap. Your head was on her lap once, and you have been tickled and spanked there.” Jennifer’s right! Oh, God, my journal has been like a treasure chest for her. I put all of our little secrets in it...

Davinia now felt herself being tied to Danielle, first at the thighs, then the waist and finally, the chest. I guess Danielle and I are stuck with each other right now. I wonder what devilish idea Jennifer has got planned for us. Davinia felt her blindfold being removed. Davinia blinked for a few seconds and then looked at Danielle. She’s blushing just as much as I am. Davinia noticed that Danielle was sitting at a 45 degree angle on the settee, leaving both her and Davinia able to have their lower legs hanging off the side.

Jennifer was now ordering pizza. As soon as she got off the phone, she said “It will be here in twenty minutes. I’ll put the television on for something to watch, now. You can choose the channels.” Jennifer handed Danielle the remote control for the television setups. Danielle selected a channel and the ladies started to watch television.

Twenty minutes later, there was a knock at the door. “I’ll get it.” Jennifer said. She had changed back into her sweater and trousers. She went out and answered the door. During the conversation with the pizza delivery boy, Jennifer said “Would you like to come in, I’ve got two bound, gagged and naked women in the living room. “ “Very funny, as if that would happen.” the delivery boy replied. Davinia and Danielle looked at each other in shock! “I have other deliveries to make, now.” He said.

Jennifer closed the front door and brought the pizza in. “It seems he wasn’t interested in you two. Oh well.” Jennifer removed the gags from the ladies mouths and started cutting up the pizza. Davinia suddenly felt hungry and licked her lips...

No comments:

Post a Comment