Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sandy, Secured by Security Part 4


Sandy awoke slowly. I must have really been deep asleep, all of my bonds have gone. She sat up and looked around. The room was as she imagined it except for the fact that the clear wall opposite the bed was mirrored. There was also a wooden chair in the room, similar to a kitchen chair but it had arms.Why is there a chair here? On the chair was a plastic fork and a can with a removable lid, along with a bottle of water. Sandy went over to the chair, picked up the items and then went back to the bed. Next she read the instruction on the can and found it to be a self-heating meal. So she opened the lid, waited for the food to heat up and ate it slowly, taking sips from the bottle of water. At least I’m being fed and watered.

After her meal, Sandy took a bathroom break, knowing that she was being observed. I would so love to wave at him, but that would be risky, better to pretend that I’m nervous about it. When she was finished, Sandy rested on her bed, awaiting Mike’s return. I wonder what restraints and what ‘interrogation’ I’ll receive next?

After a short while Mike entered the room with a large box and placed the chair so it faced the mirrored wall, about five feet away. “Take your jacket off and sit in the chair.” “Yes, sir.” Sandy answered. She removed her pink jacket and laid it on the bed, and then walked over to the chair and rested her own arms on the chair arms. He’s going to want to restrain me to the chair, I think.

Mike got eight short pieces of neatly wrapped pink rope, and one long piece. First Sandy found her wrists firmly tied to the front of the arms of the chair, with cinching added for firmness. So now I’m being tied to a chair in pink rope! This is great! Now, Sandy’s elbows were now firmly secured with rope to the arms of the chairs. Mike picked up the long piece of rope, and wound it around Sandy’s upper body above and below her breasts, securing her chest to the chair. Why not my waist, what has he got planned for me?

“Open your mouth wide and close your eyes.” Mike commanded. Sandy closed her eyes and opened her mouth as far as it would possibly go. She felt a very large ball being worked into her mouth. He’s gagging me with a massive ball-gag, this is fabulous! Sandy felt the straps being buckled at the back of her neck. “You may open your eyes now.”

Sandy opened her eyes and saw that she was now wearing an enormous ball-gag with a pink ball and strap. This really does fill my mouth. Wait, am I drooling already? I little trickle of drool was coming from the right side of Sandy’s gag. She looked up at Mike who said “There’s a nice little chemical put into that gag which encourages saliva production. You’ll be drooling heavily in no time.” Sandy shook her head and squealed in mock protest. He can even make me gag-drool, that’s amazing.

Mike now took Sandy’s right ankle and tied it to the right front leg of the chair, then took her left foot and tied that to the left front leg of the chair. He then placed his hands on the bottom of Sandy’s skirt. Sandy shook her head wildly Please yes, I don’t mind really.She soon found herself with her skirt lifted up to her waist, and her cheeks were now blushing furiously.

“Very embarrassing, isn’t it, not being in control of your own exposure.” Mike said. Sandy nodded at this and struggled against her bonds. You have no idea how much I love you exposing my helpless body. Mike now tied her right leg, just below her right knee to the top of the right front leg of the chair, and then tied her left leg below the knee to the top of the left front leg of the chair.

“Now, you can’t even close your legs to hide your embarrassing situation.” Mike said. Well, this tie does leave me ‘obscenely vulnerable’ I suppose. Wait, what’s he taking out of the box now? No! Sandy struggled for real as the black box was taken out of the large box, along with a bunch of cables.

Sandy had a really worried look on her face as Mike approached her with the cables. He unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it open to reveal her pink bra and then pulled the right cup forward, exposing her right breast. Mike then faced three small electrode pads along the mounds of her breast, a larger one completely covering her nipple and then allowed the cup to go back, holding the nipples in place. Mike then repeated this with her left breast No, oh God, please no! Sandy begged through the large pink ball-gag and pleaded with her eyes.

Now, Mike pulled Sandy’s pink panties forward and put a series of small pads around her womanhood and one large pad right on the ‘bulls-eye’. Oh please, oh please don’t hurt me! Sandy was screaming at Mike to stop, but he was ignoring her. Mike finally allowed her panties to snap back, causing Sandy to worry greatly.

“Will you tell me who gave you the card?” Mike asked as he plugged the wires into the black box. It took all of Sandy’s will to shake her head this time. I can’t betray you, Shelly. I’ll hold on till I can no longer bear the pain.

Mike pressed a button on the box. Sandy screamed and her whole body went rigid as her bottom shot out of the seat and her body arched as much as her bonds would allow. Mike let go of the button and Sandy collapsed back into the seat. It took her a few seconds to realise what had happened. It-it didn’t hurt at all, it was wonderful, and so pleasurable! That’s what made my body go rigid, it was the machine! I daren’t let him know I love this, though!

Sandy shook her head wildly as Mike gently laid his finger on the button. “Sorry.” Mike said while pressing the button again. Sandy’s body arched again as she let out a scream. Oh God! If this carries on much longer, I’m going to explode! Sandy collapsed back into her seat as the thumb was removed from the button. “You must absolutely hate having no control over your own body.” He said. Sandy nodded, hiding her true desires.

“Will you give me that name?” Mike asked. Sandy shook her head. “Okay, but this time there will be an addition.” As Mike pressed the button and Sandy’s body arched again, he quickly caressed her womanhood. If you do that again, I’m going to orgasm, right now! Sandy slumped back into her seat, writhing with pleasure at the experience.

Mike pressed the button and Sandy screamed as her body was riddled with pleasure from the box. Mike caressed her womanhood and the result was explosive. Sandy screamed continuously as the orgasm coursed through her being. Her body remained arched and convulsed, even thought the box had been switched off. Finally, she slumped back into the chair, in post orgasmic bliss.

“I’m going to leave it for a while, so you can recover, and then I’m leaving the machine on automatic for an hour. You’re bound to give me the information by then.” OMG! He’s going to do this to me for another hour! Did I die and go to heaven! Sandy had barely recovered when she screamed with pleasure and her body arched again. He’s watching me! He wants to see me break! I’ll have the last laugh this time!

It was barely five minutes into the hour when. Oh my God! OhMyGod! OMG!OMG!-! Sandy arched her back and cried out, when she received another orgasm from the device. This went on for an hour, and Sandy was completely exhausted by the situation.

Mike started to remove the pads from Sandy. “You made it through the hour! Nobody’s ever made it past ten minutes. What the hell do they teach flight attendants nowadays?!” My weakness would have been if you switched the machine off and used orgasm denial on me. You could get anything you want, then. That’s why I can’t tell you how much I loved it.

“I shall have to let you recover before I try something new.”

Slumped with exhaustion, tied to the chair, Sandy wondered what would be next...

No comments:

Post a Comment