Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Babysitter Katie Part 5


Bound for Breakfast

He came back a minute later, with a smile on his face.

“What is it?” asked Katie.

“They’re setting out breakfast!” Gary answered. “They haven’t done it since Jane passed away. And what’s more, they’re setting out four places. They want you to have breakfast with us.”

“Me?” said Katie. “Last night, they didn’t even want me here!”

“It looks like things have changed.” Gary said. “They always liked feeding Jane on Saturday morning.” He picked up the two headbands.

“Feeding Jane? What do you mean?” Katie asked.

“Well, Every Saturday morning they would take Jane from the bedroom to the kitchen table, and feed her breakfast. Jane couldn’t feed herself you see, because her hands were tied behind her back, same as you are now.”

“Every Saturday morning, after making love, I would dress Jane similar to the way you’re dressed now, then I would tie a piece of rope around her waist, with a large amount hanging to the floor at the front. Then I would take a piece of rope and tie one end to each ankle, leaving a length of about two feet, so she could only take short steps.” Gary said.

“What would happen then?” Katie asked.

“Angela and Zoe would come in and the first thing they would do is reposition the two headbands that Jane wore. They would pull one down to Jane’s mouth and gag her with it, and the second one would be pulled over Jane’s eyes to act as a blindfold.” Gary answered. “Then they would pull on the rope around Jane’s waist where they would lead her to the kitchen, sit her down on a chair, remove the gag and then feed her.”

“Do you think that they want to do that to me? After the way they were last night?” Katie asked.

“Well, if they do, wouldn’t it be good? It would mean that they have accepted you.” Gary answered. “Do you want to play along?” He asked.

“Okay.” Katie answered. “I think I’m going to end up spending some more time tied up.”

Gary took the two circular elasticated headbands and put the around Katie’s head. She noticed that they gripped very tightly. Next, Gary took a piece of rope and tied each end to one of Katie’s ankles, leaving about one and a half feet of rope between her legs. Finally, Gary tied a long piece of rope around Katie’s waist. The ‘lead’ so to speak, just touched the floor. Katie sat down on the bed.

“One last thing, I couldn’t find any trainers. I can get some in twenty minutes, but I’ll have to go out. Is that okay?” Gary asked.

“Yes, but just get some cheap ones; don’t go out of your way, please.”  Katie answered.

Then there was a knock on the bedroom door.

“Can we come in dad?” Angela asked.

“Yes.” Gary answered.

The door opened. Angela and Zoe were still in the green pyjamas from the night before. First they looked at Gary, and then their eyes fell on Katie.

They gasped. Angela and Zoe just stood there astonished for a few seconds, and then Zoe walked up to Katie’s right side. Angel went to Katie’s left.

Zoe looked thoughtful for a few seconds then took hold of one of the headbands and moved it down Katie’s head until it was just above her mouth.

Katie opened her mouth wide. Zoe pulled the band forward and down and then placed it between Katie’s teeth.

Katie closed her mouth. “Mmmm, mmmm.” She said.

Angela now took the other headband and placed it over Katie’s eyes.

Now I’m bound, gagged and blindfolded. Katie thought. I hope they’re kinder to me this time.

Katie felt a gentle tug on her ‘lead’, so she stood up.

“Could you come with us for breakfast, Katie? Angela asked. “Please?”

Katie followed the tugs, slowly and carefully. I hope they know what they’re doing, she thought, I don’t want to trip over anything.

After a few minutes, Katie felt no more tugging on her ‘lead’ so she stopped. Katie heard the sound of a chair being moved and felt the front of the chair at the back of her legs.

“Could you please sit down on the chair Katie?“ Zoe asked.

Katie sat down carefully. She felt her body being leaned forward and then her arms were lifted up. Now Katie was being leaned back and her arms went behind the back of the chair.

The rope around Katie’s waist was untied. She could hear fumbling to the right of her. Then she felt the rope go across her waist from right to left, then after a moment, back to the right again. This was repeated once more.

They must be tying me into the chair, Katie thought. They must have tied the rope to the right back leg, then put it over my waist, looped around the left rear leg, then back again, then again once more.

Now Katie felt the rope around her ankles being retied, together this time. Then she felt rope being looped around her wrist tie and being pulled. The effect of this pulled her ankles back until her feet no longer touched the floor. Now the rope was tied off.

Let me get this straight now Katie thought, I’m wearing jeans and a boob-tube, and sitting in a low-back plastic kitchen chair. My hands are tied behind my back and my elbows are tied together. I’m blindfolded and gagged, and there’s rope across my waist, tied to the rear chair legs, holding me down. My ankles are tied together and there’s rope from my ankles to my wrists, lifting my ankles off the floor. I’m completely helpless again.

Then Katie felt her gag being removed.

“Would you like some breakfast now, Katie?” Angela asked.

“Yes please.” Katie answered.

“Open wide please.” Zoe said.

Katie opened her mouth. A spoon full of cereal was gently placed into her mouth. Katie now sealed her lips. The spoon was withdrawn and Katie carefully chewed and swallowed the cereal.

“Would you like a sip of orange juice, Katie?” Zoe asked.

Katie nodded her head. She felt a straw press against her lips and took a sip of orange juice through it.

“Do you feel more comfortable now, Katie?” Gary asked. She heard that he had finished his breakfast.

“Yes, thank you.” Katie answered. “Do you want to go now? I think I’ll be safe here now.”

“Don’t worry dad, we won’t hurt Katie.” Angela said.

“Goodbye now, I’ll be back soon.” Gary said.

Katie heard the sound of the front door closing.

In between eating their own meal, the girls fed Katie her breakfast.

Finally, Katie’s breakfast was over.

“Is it all right if we gag you now, Katie?” Zoe asked.

“Okay” Katie said. She opened her mouth.

Again, the headband was placed between Katie’s teeth.

Katie relaxed in her chair. Gary should be back in quarter of an hour she thought.

Katie actually started to doze off in the chair.

“Put your hands in the air!”

Katie was startled in full wakefulness.

What’s going on? Katie thought.

“Ok!” Angela said. “I’ll do as you ask.”

“Now turn around.” Zoe said.

“I’ll do anything you say, just don’t shoot me.” Angela responded, putting on a mock scared voice.

Now Zoe said, “Put your hands behind your back.”

“Okay. What are you going to do with me?” Angela asked.

“I’m kidnapping you for some ransom money.” Zoe answered.

Katie heard a fumbling sound.

Is she doing what I think she’s doing? Katie thought.

Katie heard some more fumbling and then heard a series of “mmmm’s.”

Poor Angela, being kidnapped by Zoe. Katie listened. Now she could hear even more fumbling.

Katie shook her head wildly. I need to see what’s happening!

The fumbling stopped. Zoe said, “Do you want to see what I’m doing?”

Katie nodded her head. Zoe lifted the headband up so Katie could see.

Katie’s thought was, Poor Angela! She’s tied up worse than me!

Angela was sitting on a chair and was turned mostly with her back to Katie. Her wrists were tied together, as were her elbows. There was rope around her chest and her waist, binding her arms to her body. A scarf was over her mouth, probably holding in a handkerchief. Finally, her legs were tied together at the knees, just above and below.

“mmmm.” That was all that Angela was able to say.

Zoe returned to Angela, knelt down and swiftly but surely tied Angela’s ankles together, while Angela watched intently. Angela then struggled against her bonds, but the ropes held fast.

“Now I’m taking you away as my hostage.” Zoe said.

Angela stood up, and to Katie’s surprise hopped to the door of the kitchen.

She made that look easy! Katie thought I would have fallen over.

Zoe saw the look of concern on Katie’s face. “Don’t worry Katie, we’re just playing hostage. Last time it was my turn to be kidnapped.”

Zoe went back over to Katie and blindfolded her again.

“Dad will be back soon. He can be your hero and rescue you.”

Katie heard a hopping sound and also Zoe walking out of the kitchen. The door was closed and Katie was left alone, helplessly bound and gagged...

1 comment: