Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sandy, Secured by Security Part 1


Sandy was enjoying her week’s rest, sleeping in late on a Monday morning, when the phone suddenly rang phone, disturbing her sleep. Sandy yawned, and with annoyance, picked up the handset from the side of the bed.

“Hello, this Sandy, what is it?” she said in an annoyed voice. “It’s Shelly, I’m afraid something has gone terribly wrong. One of the flight attendants has fallen sick and she won’t be allowed to fly. Apparently, it’s very contagious and she has to stay at home.” Shelly said with worried voice “I wish I didn’t have to call you, but this is an emergency.”

Sandy was fully alert now. Shelly was her friend, her supervisor and her flatmate. If she was worried then it must be important. “Okay, Shelly, I need to shower and dress first. I was sleeping in, remember?” she said. “Of course, Sandy you just need to be here by noon.” Shelly replied “I really appreciate it, thanks.”

“I’ll be on my way as soon as possible then, bye Shelly.” Sandy hung up on the phone, got out of bed, walked to the bathroom, and then switched on the shower. I could really do with a rest, pity about this. Sandy giggles Actually, what I could do with is not a rest, but arrest. Maybe someone to tie me up, but that’ll never happen.

Sandy now finished her shower, and went over to her closet. First, she took out the undergarments and shoes, then her mini-skirt and blouse and finally her blazer, all pink. She smoothed on her pink hold-up stockings, then put on her little pink thong and finally her bra. Next she slipped on her pink 6 inch high-heeled shoes, her blouse, her pink mini-skirt, and finally her blazer. The only things that are missing are pink ropes and gags. Oh well, a girl can dream.

Sandy now picked up the phone and called a taxi to the airport, and then phoned Shelly to let her know that she would be arriving soon. Sandy left the flat and went down to the lobby. She walked out of the elevator and entered the lobby, holding her handbag with both hands behind her back. Sandy walked this way whenever possible, pretending that her wrists were bound.

Now Sandy walked out through the automatic doors and found that her taxi was already waiting for her. She opened the door and got into the back. The trip to the airport was short and uneventful. Why can’t I be the woman who gets kidnapped for once?

Sandy now got out of the taxi and went through the entrance to the airport. The whole place was bustling with people, civilian and military, as the airport also catered for military flights. This meant security was extremely strict and the penalties severe. Sandy thought that she had just caught if Mike, the military chief of security, in dress uniform, and she went all weak at the knees. Mike was the spitting image of Gary Sinise, the actor, who Sandy had a crush on. That must be an awfully boring job though he has to do here, nothing ever happens.

The entrance itself seems like a maze, but finally she managed to find Shelly. Shelly held her security tag, the one that she would need to move about this airport. “Is this my tag for today, Shelly?” Sandy asked “Yes,” Shelly answered “I’m afraid that I had to get you a red pass, the green and yellow passes have all gone. Don’t tell anyone that I gave you this, I could be in real trouble.”

“Just stay out of the Red Zones, don’t follow the auto arrows on the wall, and keep to the green and yellow zones.” Shelly said.

“Okay.” replied Sandy, and set on her way. It wasn’t long however, before she got lost in the real maze of corridors in the general airport complex. “Looks like I’m going to have to use my tag to find my way out of here.” Sandy said to herself. She then went to a wall terminal and punched in her destination, so that she could find the safest way out of here. Lights pointed in the direction that she needed to go, so she followed them. Well, at least I can get out of here.

Sandy, as usual by now, was daydreaming about being tied up as usual. She never shared her fantasies with anyone except Shelly, who had occasionally tied her up but was never a dominating type, so it never really felt good to Sandy. I need someone to really dominate me and take control. In your dreams girl, where are you going to find a guy like that?

All of a sudden, Sandy looked at the markers on the walls. She was in the Red Zone! Oh crap! I have top get out of here immediately. Sandy started to make her way back to the yellow zone, so she would not have to ask any questions.

I’m almost there! A few more corners and I’ll be safe! Sandy walked around the corner, and walked straight into Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment