Info

A site posting ladies' requests for bondage stories

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Sandy, Secured by Security Part 10


Sandy lay beck on her bed, slightly struggling against the frogtie she was in. Her blindfold was removed and she watched as Mike picked up a vibrator from the box. That’s not going to work on me, he’s already tried it once before. Maybe he’s out of ideas now, it would explain this.

Sandy stayed still as the vibrator was gently inserted into her womanhood. That feels good, even switched off. Then she watched as Mike picked up a piece of rope and tied one end to her waist rope at the front. Looks like another crotch rope being added. It’s probably going to be used to hold the vibrator in. The rope was now threaded between Sandy’s legs, over the vibrator and then tied tightly at Sandy’s wrist bonds, forcing the vibrator to press inside her.

“I am out of ideas now.” Mike said “If this doesn’t work, I will have no choice but to release you in the morning.” Sandy looked surprised. It could be a trick, girl, don’t trust him. “You are obviously not responsible for the theft of the Tag, and you are also scared of your friend getting into trouble. Maybe the punishment was too big for what is technically a minor offence.” Mike now reached down and pressed the button on the vibrator, starting it buzzing inside Sandy’s womanhood.

Oh yes, this is delightful my Master, to have you pleasure me before my release. The feeling of arousal was already beginning to grow in Sandy and she was already starting to writhe and struggle from the effects of the vibrator. I can feel it building up already, it’s so powerful.

Sandy now rolled around on the bed, her struggling and writhing growing by the minute along with her pleasure. It won’t be long now, before I explode with pleasure. I just wish Mike was in me again though. She was now lying on her front, fantasising that Mike had taken her again and was thrusting into her instead of the vibrator that pressed into her each time she struggled against her bonds.

“MMMMPPPPHHHH!!” Sandy screamed through her gag and her body convulsed, as she finally received the orgasm she was waiting for. Eventually, Sandy became aware of reality and noticed that the vibrator was still running. I’ll be like this again before too long, then it’ll be even better.

After a short while, Sandy was again struggling and writhing on the bed, the vibrator pressing in and out with every move she made. I’m getting ever closer again, then I’ll get my next release.  Sandy continued her struggle and closed her eyes, waiting for her orgasm. It would only be a few seconds before she would get her release, and she was now right on the edge...

Then something random happened which neither Mike nor Sandy could have predicted.




The vibrator failed completely...




“NOMPH! PLEAMPH! NOMPH!” Sandy struggled wildy, as suddenly her orgasm was denied to her. I must orgasm! Oh God, please let me orgasm, I need it so much! “MMMPPPHHH!!!” Sandy cried out, rolling onto her front, pressing her womanhood against the mattress in an effort to climax, but this only served to make her even more frustrated. She pressed herself again and again, but to no avail.

Then she realised what she had done and groaned. I have just lost control completely, and all because of a stupid broken vibrator. What have I done?

Sandy opened her eyes and looked up at Mike. He had a smile on his face, the one that says ‘I’ve got you now’. She groaned again at this point.

“All this time I thought that playing with your body and forcing you to orgasm would be the way to make you talk. I was very mistaken, you are far more submissive than I guessed. I think you loved every minute of your interrogation, but by this device-“ Mike removed the broken vibrator “I have now learned your weakness.”

Sandy shook her head, trying to convince Mike that he was wrong, but it was useless.

“I now know how to interrogate you.” He put the failed device in the box and picked up another vibrator. He fiddled with the end for a moment, then slid it into Sandy’s womanhood and then ensured that the rope held it in. “You are going to love and hate this, Sandy. It will drive you crazy and pleasantly torture you.”

Mike then switched on the device. Sandy could feel the pleasure start to rise inside her and she started to squirm and writhe with the feel of the device within her. What is this going to do to me? Is the power slightly lower than the other one? Oh No! Sandy suddenly realised with shock about the new vibrator. I’m not going to get an orgasm! It’s going to take me to the edge but not let me climax! Mike has me now, I’m being tortured with pleasure, and there will be no way that I can fight it.

Sandy now struggled for real now, trying to break free of her bonds, but they held fast. The struggling only achieved to bring her to the edge quicker than before. “MMMPPPHHH!!!” screamed Sandy, who now felt more helpless than ever before. Again and again she screamed in frustration, as the vibrator kindly tortured her helpless body. She thrashed around on the bed in her bondage, obtaining no relief from the continual torment.

For the first time, Sandy looked up at Mike, and then genuinely begged and pleaded through her gag for the vibrator to stop. “You get your orgasm when I get my name. Oh, and if you expect to outlast the device-“ Mike held up some spare batteries.

Sandy’s heart sank further. There’s no escape and I’m being driven mad like this! Oh God, Shelly, I’m so sorry, I’m going to lose this. The torment was so overwhelming that Sandy was starting to cry. “Just give me the name and I can stop your torment. Sandy, I hate to see you suffer, especially when it’s not your fault.”

I don’t think I can last much longer. I have to try, but I’m now weakening by the second. If he asks me just once more- I just can’t take this torment! Master, I surrender! I’m yours now, I just hope you take me!

Sandy cried out again and nodded her head furiously. “Are you going to give me the name?” he asked. Again Sandy nodded please, just end my torment! Mike removed her gag. Sandy begged “Please just promise me one thing, take me after I give you the name.” Mike nodded.

Sandy’s cheeks blushed with shame at the betrayal of her friend.

“Shelly.”

Sandy now closed her eyes and sobbed a little at letting down her closest friend. The crotch rope and vibrator were quickly removed, Sandy closed her eyes and Mike was on top of her and quickly entering into her womanhood. He was immediately thrusting away inside her, and within moments Sandy was on the edge again.

“I’m Sorry, Shellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-!” Sandy convulsed and rocked like never before as the delayed orgasm brought a joy to her body that was beyond anything else that she experienced previously.

Sandy was in a post-orgasmic reverie for some time, when she realised what she had done and started to sob. “You need to be refreshed for the morning.” Mike said “I’m sorry, but I had no other choice.” He held up two tablets. “Take these, you’ll feel better.” Sandy did so and was suddenly feeling very sleepy. “Am I poisoned?” she asked “No, they are just strong sedatives. You need to get your strength back before tomorrow morning.”

Right now I don’t care about a thing, I just feel so tired. I’m sorry Shel- Sandy then fell asleep in moments...

No comments:

Post a Comment